I'm a shitty poorfag with a shitty poorfag $700 laptop...

I'm a shitty poorfag with a shitty poorfag $700 laptop, what are some good games with huge replay value that I can play for eons for cheap?
Preferably old and that you can spend hours at.

My shitty game list involves Xcom 1&2, Elder Scrolls series, Hollow Knight and Souls series.
>shit taste
Illuminate me.

Attached: 1553011015208.jpg (1350x1800, 519K)

Trials in the Sky
Lots of shit you can emulate too

TFW NO PIGEON GF FUCKKKK

Attached: 1398679533177.png (600x583, 273K)

does this slut realize how fucking dirty pigeons are

Terraria

I tried my hand at emulating some games a few years back but every fucking ROM was infested with shit, the emulators were laggy and needed a ton of fixes to work so I just gave up on them.

into
the
trash

Attached: 62346346346.png (361x158, 116K)

Attached: S8Yf0Er.gif (320x240, 990K)

Some friends play that, isn't it just 2d minecraft?

Attached: LTWNcMB.jpg (1200x1600, 341K)

Also, Into the Breach

Buy Civ4 complete edition for dirt cheap, DL mods once you get tired of base content. Literally hundreds of hours of almost free gaming right there.

Caves of Qud
Don't let the Early Access scare you. The game mechanics are fully fleshed out afaik. It's just the quests that are unfinished. Despite that, it easily has 50 hours of gameplay until you're able to reach the end of the questline without dying, then another 100 on top of that fucking around with different builds.

nothing wrong with cutters

just gotta channel that self destructive behavior into sex

I know a half Russian girl that looks and acts almost exactly like her. She's hot and intelligent, but overall not worth it because she's a typical art hoe.
Rather find a courteous girl with similar tastes to you.

She let herself go eventually. It’s really sad to see.

In essence yes but more combat focused and more content and a comfy art style

Terraria has a greater sense of progression and a much greater focus on combat. Going in blind, it will easily take you 100 hours to reach endgame content. I've personally put in over 1000 playing solo, another 500 or so with friends.

It's incredibly fun

>cut hoe

Attached: 14292252875262.png (400x400, 175K)

sauce?

That sounds up my alley, I typically stay away from 2d games since the handheld era but I will give Terraria a try.

>cut yourself
>let flying disease factories sit on you

Terraria is great. I did a hardcore solo run blind it took me 50 hours at least to get to hard mode. I sort of dropped off after that but only due to having a child. Ill pick it up were I left off one day

Terraria, FTL, CKII, Binding of Isaac, CIV, Risk of Rain

Off the top of my list that I play that aren't too spec heavy:
>Democracy 3
>Deus Ex: GOTY(Also human revolution)
>Fable-TLC
>Plague Inc: Evolved
>Star Wars: KOTOR 1(mostly) and 2
>Jade Empire
>Lots of C&C games, mostly RA2:YR and Generals

how do you post this with no picture

I just went through her instagram, she still seems pretty cute

Attached: 1348036075867.png (505x482, 260K)

as if you couldn't tell from the fucking tattoo

I play League of Legends on an HD 4000 intel integrated graphics shitbox, Most MOBAs have infinite replay value if you get addicted.

any edit fag here that could edit this slut covered in bird poo?

>americans are scared of pigeons
LOL they are just birds lmao

I'm currently getting fit, please keep posting cuties like this in the future. It keeps me focused. These are the types of birds I'll be slamming this fall once I have some pecs (I'm talking about the girl, not the birds)

thanks

emulate old snes games
old D&D cRPGs

>any edit fag here that could edit this slut covered in bird poo?

Attached: bibrbpoo.jpg (1350x1800, 849K)

ok bro
take this free goth cutie pic

Attached: 1527687883393.jpg (919x919, 106K)

based
also requesting

does anyone have the pic of that cute girl that was posted the other day
she's blonde and the pic said something like "i'm thinking about cake" or some shit
she was life fuel