Animal Crossing

Propose a new feature for the Switch version.

No dating or marriage allowed

Attached: 045496693213.jpg (500x640, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiOn7Y8nXng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A record shop run by K.K. Slider's son where you can buy K.K Slider songs and songs from Splatoon

How about expanding the gardening mechanics? It'd certainly help give the player more tasks to do per day, as that's always been a gripe of mine with prior entries. It doesn't have to be Harvest Moon, but a larger variety of plants/crops would be nice.

cute vehicles and a few roads around the outskirts of town

>remove grass degradation
>remove mayor shit but keep building
>more control over town layout
>more incentive to travel to the beach besides asinine minigames and bell farming
>ability to force animals to move their house to anywhere but in the fucking way of where i want to build a FUCKING FENCE FOR MY FUCKING FLOWERS
>MY TOWN IS TURNING FUCKING BROWN STOP

Attached: 1547423238577.jpg (500x398, 16K)

Playable arcade cabinets

>Gardening
>Cooking
>Better writing
>Delete fucking main street. Either bring back the city or just put the shops in the village itself like they've always been

All I need

I want little tags beside items in the shops so I can tell if I've bought them or not.

I'd like there to be a bigger focus on exploration.
>bigger town (includes multiple tiers)
>taller trees
>can access areas outside of the town to find rarer fish, bugs, fossils, fruit, etc.

Like, imagine there's a secret cove you can only access by using a kayak. Something like that would be cool.

I would also like all the buildings to be in the town, as opposed to some being sectioned off on Main Street. And I'd like other NPCs to have houses you can visit when their shops are closed (like Nook).

A fossil detector for finding all the fossils.

>No dating or marriage
the fact that people actually want this in an animal crossing game unirronically is fucking disgusting, why are people like this?

Attached: 1540839056673.jpg (316x321, 32K)

I just want the writing and landscapes from the GC version to return...

select male
appear as female villager

Ability to choose latitude. Where I live (55°N) we get long summer days and long winter nights, and it would be nice if the game reflected the actual time of day.

>Ability to choose latitude. Where I live (55°N)
are you cute? what's your longitude?

Im not a nigger but not being able to choose your skin color (not counting tanning) was weird.

They need to re-add bottled messages. Favorite thing about WW.

Remove log world, go back to flat world like the original.

I had that guide. Very comfy to look through because of all the photos and quotes it had of the villagers.

RIP Nintendo Power

Attached: zcpccnsx6nn11.jpg (731x1444, 175K)

With wi fi that could be very fun.

No
13°E

What are some ways that AC Switch could improve the dialogue system?

Online feature: send an item to a rando person, receive an item from a random person (once per day)

Grown men actually play this?

Lawn mowing

no we're mostly transwomen, see

>Explorable caves and forests.
You could find rare bugs, mushrooms, and gems and collect seeds you can't find in the store to grow different plants and flowers. You could bring a villager to explore with you.
>No more moving away before they talk to you about moving first so there's no more risk of losing your favorites.
>High friendship causes them to be much less likely to move.

Attached: Animalcrossingmk1.jpg (1000x563, 132K)

This! I need Cooking, all those fruits and other eatable items, the fishes and that, you could cook that and add a Recipe list like the bugs and fishes list. And the old city, or the shops in the village. Also jobs, I liked working at the start of the game for Tom Nook, jobs where you do some minigames or something.

You know? Instead of new features, why not bring back every mechanic from each game to make a greatest hits of AC.

Do these games still have the cities? Have more of that

More festivities and things to do with your neighbors, like that Sports day in the original game, but actually doing something apart from cheering others, like doing races and that. When you go to your neighbour house because he invited you, you can't do shit, also add things to do with your friends, the island gets boring, some adventure touch to do with friends or something.

>Alt characters of yours in the same town walk around the map and say generic lines when you're on others, making them all feel like people. You still get the same control over how they look and design their homes and whatnot, but they act like friendly NPCs when you're not 'logged in' to them.
>Job system. Lumberjacks can turn in, say, 15 freshly cut logs a day to collect a wage of some sort. Same with fishermen and a certain number of fish/ specific requested fish, or bug-catchers needing to catch specifically wanted bugs, and so on. Doing this regularly yields increased rewards up until you get some cool thematically related prize, after which you're free to try a different job.
>Ability to craft gifts for your friends with the items in your house, like cooking food on stoves, making randomized outfits for NPCs via sewing machines, random vases and stuff via pottery wheels, etc.
>Apprentice system for job system once you get good at certain jobs, with villagers approaching you asking for tips, presenting you with items like [Pitifully Small Salmon] while they're learning to be fishermen (just like (You)!), and so on that you can encourage them on and offer small throw-away advice on.
>Town layout macro-level editor unlock after completing certain hard requirements, like completed bug and fish journals. Allow trees and whatnot to be moved en mass, spread custom floor graphics for walkways and whatnot very easily from a top-down perspective, move entire houses and make little housing districts and whatnot if you want, or move people to places you think they would be happiest for their species and whatnot.
>OPTION TO FUCKING KICK OUT VILLAGERS YOU HATE WITHOUT HAVING TO WAIT AND PRAY FOR THEM TO APPROACH YOU SAYING THEY WANT TO MOVE, ONLY TO THEN BE ALLOWED TO PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVELY TELL THEM YOU THINK THAT'S A 'GOOD IDEA'. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY TOWN, BANGLE, BECKY, AND FRIGA, I HATE YOUR DESIGNS.
>Way more personality archetypes

Attached: original.png (400x240, 205K)

Gregory Horror Show licensed crossover characters

youtube.com/watch?v=DiOn7Y8nXng

Attached: Gregory-Horror-Show-Character-Paper-Toys.jpg (769x449, 38K)

Cute!

>OPTION TO FUCKING KICK OUT VILLAGERS YOU HATE
this desu let me kick the shitties to the curb like unloved chao

Attached: 612f12ed12r15.png (500x522, 428K)

uwu