Are there any good games featuring heavy occult elements?

Are there any good games featuring heavy occult elements?
Cultist Simulator is great but I've played enough of it by now and I'm kinda tired of it

Attached: Occult-1[1].png (1000x600, 265K)

I've never seen anything remotely Crowley in games, so probably not.

Attached: 1553116942716.jpg (1000x798, 137K)

if you are looking for simulators, i would tell you to make it yourself. Theres nothing like Cultist Simulator. Theres some narrative games like Sunless Seas. There are some adventure games like chthulu games but they lose the hype otherwise. Theres some shitty vampire games(not occult but something).

Yeah, you should design and make your game, i could even bet it would sell a lot.

>heavy occult elements?
Bruh that's just what they use to boil eggs in the south. Why you gotta make something out of nothing.

SMT designs may be great, but they're often lazy with little relation to their source.

A lot of games use the occult for inspiration snd visual themes. However, very fre actually delve into concepts. You need either an Rpg or an Advebture for that, and there are too few which do:

Real world occult references:
>Amnesia fan campaigns
Check Shadow of the Ramlord
>Soma
Some cool references to transhumanism, Ai and Jung
>Talos Principle
More on religious philosophy and existentialism rather than occult, but really worth mentioning and has a ton of references.

Game occult lore: (more than just thematical)
>Morrowind
Great if you go deep into books/lore. The Sermins are literally Crowley-tier but is its own thing as in you need to enjoy Elder Scrolls as a setting.
>Eye Divine Cybermancy
Not much occult content but heavy on themes and throws into the story as well
>Arcanum
>Planescape Torment
>Pathologic, The Void

I really want a super /x/ style RPG
basically VBTM in 1800s with secret societies and shit

Attached: 1517202468756.jpg (1280x960, 56K)

where do you study occultism? what concepts to look for?

>Cultist Simulator
>Only 4 Temptations n 3 are almost the same
>Most of the cults are SHIT
FUCK Hours

Occultism is about faggy old pedos sucking each others dicks, so be on the lookout for that.

The Shin Megami Tensei series

Attached: 1544896032478.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

If you don’t know of a wizard school, you live in a literal non-country

Not really

Are there no games with elaborate ritual magic and such?

Attached: 5890524101_ff3291c739_b.jpg (1024x768, 426K)

Just try some real magic OP

Attached: nigs.jpg (333x499, 35K)

No

Cause they are fucking BORING

rimworld with the Rim of Madness mods lets you make your colony into a lovecraftian cult, complete with an alternate wincon of summoning Cthulhu and ending the world.

Hey man, you're basically asking what is occultism. I'm on my phone and can't write much, but here's the gist of it:

Occultism is an umbrella term for all sorts of practices and philosophies which have formed outside of "accepted" religious behaviours.

Religion means to "re-link" (literally from Latin), reunite with the Divine - the ultimate scope of man. Occultism means "hidden knowledge"; so you have tons of books and guys calling more direct - or adverse - ways of achieving this Union - or attempting to become God.

So if you want to "begin" with occultism, you should first start to graso religious thought. Or - delve into atheist/satanic occultism (such as Lavey) but I don't recommend that, as all of these are mostly fraud or just worship lesser concepts of God (attrubutes: such as individuality, pride, intellect, etc).

In any case, be wary that occult writers are reactionary to reactions which formed as countercurrents ...etc to established thought; exameple (backwards): Crowley

>having an orgy and then eating communion wafers soaked in period blood and semen is boring
Fucking zoomers, I bet you evoke MLP characters while screaming hail eris, you little faggot

Attached: 00A13914-2080-41FA-9F14-FFA0589FFC1A.jpg (800x422, 39K)

>with an alternate wincon of summoning Cthulhu and ending the world

Not just Cthulhu. There are 6 or 7 different gods to worship. Each have their own rituals and rewards.

Check for Gray Dawn

Doesn't Yellow King's final spell merge the planet with Carcosa? I vaguely remember completing it.

Forgot to mention: Occultism also implies lesser magic, which is called "pragmatic magic". It attempt through magical works (spells, incantations, sigils etc) to affect the material workings of the world by affecting the magical (upper) workings of the governing (spiritual) world which sustains the material plane. (Love spells, binds, riches, good luck, ruin, etc)

But again, this is "advanced practice" and is basically an attempt at "cheating" the natural order of things/ other people's spiritual freedom. It usually backfires and what you gsin is always payed threefold sooner or later.

In Bully, in the basement of the comic book shop, there is a chalk circle drawn on the floor. Of course as a Rockstar game, the file texture is small and blurry beyond all recognition. This could be a weird occult attempt for the nerds to sway the election, or it could just be some simple prop for Grottos and Gremlins.

Attached: nerdfloor.png (256x256, 21K)

>t. Gerald “megafaggot” Gardner

The entire game is built on fighting occult shit directly as its influence poisons and contaminates everything around a small town. You even employ it yourself as necessary.

Attached: Darkest Dungeon.jpg (1600x800, 221K)

very good advice, thank you

I use to have a friend that was into occult stuff. He'd always have shit luck and constantly getting into trouble. What you said could explain it, but I think the most likely conclusion was that he was an idiot.
One thing I remembered about him was that he always carried a bag with two stones. One black, one white. I forgot what they were supposed to do though.

I forgot what they're called, but those stones are supposed to lean you in the right direction with whatever you wanna do. You ask a yes or no question and then pick a stone from the bag, if white then yes, if black then no.