Ehehehehehelol

ehehehehehelol

Attached: 0b176f24-7e65-47a3-ae37-82cb1369f467.png (816x748, 67K)

What the fuck is this art style and who's the pink bitch

yo mama

every bodies favorite character boob girl

Attached: 1541195635226.webm (1280x720, 909K)

Attached: 1bfa01ad-df57-4018-8f15-72215a924a78.png (1158x250, 388K)

boob girl

Marino from Megaman X Command Mission

Attached: 1540956390302.jpg (724x1024, 121K)

What are the tactical advantages for boobies on a super fighting robot?

Would it have killed you to have called this a Megaman thread?

Maybe she was originally created as a sexbot, but decided to be a maverick hunter.

To distract your adversaries.

Attached: 1540847159341.png (1280x1417, 788K)

Ballistic support.

boob girl

Attached: 348450c56101088059d808c7ecdb7580.jpg (1000x750, 393K)

I wish this gets released as a DLC for the X Anniversary Collection

Wish there was more art of her hypermode.

Attached: Black Marino.png (690x1209, 443K)

Don't fucking bully X you bitch

If & Bass hasn't been added to the Classic collection after this long, I doubt the side game RPG is going to be added.

As in Frank Marino? I thought Megaman was just a little more subtle with its musical references.

Since when was Megaman ever subtle with its music references. Besides, if she really is named after Frank, I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

Attached: sample_02974a23b56b2ac746ac7a42a81dd776.jpg (850x1104, 296K)

Cinnamon>Marino

You're entitled to your opinion because you are objectively correct

Attached: 1540851565408.jpg (524x589, 172K)

The same tumbletranny as the one who drew this.

Attached: redesigns.png (1280x881, 1002K)

Wow, it's amazing how they manage to make a worse design 16 times in a row!

Some of these are OK ideas like giving fireman a wielding mask, but most of them are just "What if we made everything 10 times as literal? Ring man? What if he IS a ring? Solar man? What if he IS the sun?"

Sometimes subtle design is OK.

Fireman, Hardman and Crystal man are ok.

tactical paizuri

Needleman and Hardman are okay, rest is terrible.

So should I give Command Mission shot or not? Am I missing anything by not playing it?

Attached: 7379860_p0.jpg (770x1102, 701K)

Because man playing God wants boobies on a super fighting robot.

Attached: 1544917218328.png (389x553, 209K)

Do you like Megaman X? If yes, then yes. As far as RPG's go it's perfectly fine. But a fan of the series is going to be that extra bit of justification that will make it worthwhile or not.

Attached: 1533377558175.jpg (450x691, 98K)

99% of those are shit.
If you're an X fan its got a decent plot that delves into background issues for the world that never get really touched on due to sigma basically overriding everyplot and "VIRUSES!" being a the reason for half the shit that goes on.

marino is built for the maverick cock desu

I like Gyroman because of the absurdity of having a helicopter on his head.

Attached: 1551096861606.jpg (372x316, 100K)

Who isn't built for it in this series?

After Turboman and Nitroman happened, it seems pretty justifiable. I legit like the pilot helmet over his original head too.

Attached: 1522951418730.png (400x400, 170K)

Flashman and Crystalman got better.

x

Its got an interesting Idea behind its final strike system, but eventually the battle system basically degrades to revolving around it completely, especially for the Bonus bosses (Fuck that regen with raffellesian fight)

I liked that they had bullshit bonus bosses harder than the actual final boss. This and FF7 had the right idea putting in side content like that. If you want the most OP armors in the game, demonstrating you have complete mastery over the combat seems pretty reasonable.

Attached: 1530066981324.jpg (500x400, 94K)

If reploids still have to follow human orders could you just grab Marino's marinos if you told her to stop moving? Couldn't you do that to any female reploid?

Having bonus bosses harder than the final boss is fine, but when the boss is LITERALLY only killable with a final strike due to regenerating all its HP, it goes from "hard" to "Revolves around a bullshit gimmick".

Reploids don't have to follow human orders. It's the primary difference between reploids and old generation robots. She's free to kick your ass if she feels like it. Sorry bro.

Attached: 1531997144050.jpg (383x367, 83K)

Reploids have free will and don't have to obey human orders if they don't want to so. The only problem comes when they decide to rebel.

Attached: 70766940_p0.jpg (1200x744, 335K)

>marino will never peg you to assert she's not a maverick
it hurts to live. if capcom wasn't retarded, they'd make x9 after command mission and have marino as the token female robot

I don't know ask Zero.

>best girl is in a spinoff no one played

>lets make our Military robots have free will!
>Instead of, say, only making free willed accountant robots or something so they can't decide to kill us all

Cain was an idiot, what did you expect?

Mechaniloids are probably stupid order-driven robots. They went rogue in plenty of situations anyways. But yes, that is the problem behind Repliforce.

Attached: 1530977594559.gif (404x396, 130K)

I don't think you could classify them as "going rogue" so much as "being hacked" though. They didn't consciously decide to wreck stuff, someone either suberted their programming or infected them with a computer virus to alter their programming.

On that note, how the hell do you get yourself classified as an archeologist when the stuff you're digging up is literally 100 years old or LESS.

Starman is cool too. Solar man though... ugh....

>I don't think you could classify them as "going rogue" so much as "being hacked" though.
If something is just as prone to being hacked as making a conscious decision to go rogue, what is the functional difference? If both can turn on you in different circumstances, making your armed forces out of reploids doesn't seem quite as stupid.

Now post his "female" robot masters

Please do. This I gotta see.

How could someone disrespect Marino like this? She is way more that just boobs.

Not as good as capcom's starman redesign

Attached: aec4295cbffd64bc6bf6fbfa3f440b97.png (420x420, 141K)

One can only go rogue if someone physically alters its coding while the other can decide, of its own voalition, "Nah, fuck this shit, I'm killing the fucker".

its like the difference in asking someone not to do something and having to do brain surgery to install a control chip, one's alot easier to do.

Think that capcom will make any more female robot maters or reploids? Kind of pissed they didn't give us a girl Robot in 11 or 10. I mean, everyone loved splash woman, why stop with her?

I highly doubt all the attacking mechaniloids in the X series had "brain surgery" to turn on the Maverick Hunters. There's just too many of them for that to have been practical.

Same with the Zero series, Leviathan was the only enemy female reploid.

I love robo sluts.

As a kid I thought Harpunia was female. I kind of still do.

If they were programmed to be loyal and follow the orders of the Reploid in charge of that stage, and then that reploid himself went rogue, then they would have begun following his orders even if he was now a maverick himself (Such as in 1 or 4).
Most of the other situations the mechaniloids would have been built custom by the mavericks themselves to kill humans outright as their programming (X2 as an example).

And then most of them WERE subverted by viruses in the overwhelming number of other cases due to Sigma's Viral nature simply overiding virtually all mechanical lifeforms. (Which basically ruined the entire premise of the X series "Robots have chosen to turn against humans" original plot point)

4 had 2 female bosses. Apparently the other 3 also had female bosses but to be honest I am not sure who were they.

Surplus e tanks that slowly refill when used.
So yes, robot BE.

Zero had a few other female reploids.

Attached: Mmz4-sol-titanion.jpg (700x900, 130K)

Attached: Normal_noble_mandrago-1-.jpg (311x400, 82K)

Attached: PolerKamrous.jpg (1515x1452, 323K)

>ara ara~

Attached: 1472346828574.gif (367x265, 565K)

Not furry enough to fap to. The greatest tragedy of the elf wars was not the widespread devestation, but the fact that humanity apparently lost the knowledge to make reploids with boobs like 100 years prior.

200 years later, it seems they still haven't figured it out.

Attached: Hurricaune_the_wolveroid.jpg (386x495, 79K)

Attached: Hedgeshock.jpg (1600x1600, 664K)

Attached: ZXAKaizemine.jpg (311x400, 96K)

Attached: Lurerre_the_abysroid.jpg (454x640, 79K)

At least Prairie turned out alright.

Attached: DbFCOiqU0AEWqAs.jpg orig.jpg (800x1136, 88K)

I mean, in fairness, I'll take those animal gril reploids over the shit they're churning out for girl robots in Fully charged.

Attached: Blasto_Woman.png (1600x900, 941K)

Poler is adorable, how dare you.

It had to be intentional, there's no way they could really be wrong every single time otherwise.

Also, apparently this thing is female.

Attached: X6Illumina.png (296x213, 9K)

>Uses a little girl as lure
The most dangerous pseudoroid

>tenguman is just a literal tengu-faced guy now
You can really tell that this person never truly appreciated the design philosophy of making stylized robots

Speaking of X girls, besides Iris, Alia, Layer, Palette, Cinnamon, and Nana, we have Berkana from Xtreme 2, Ferham from Command Mission, and Marty from the manga.

Attached: Ferham.png (685x788, 415K)

well putting boobs on robots wasn't a lost art back then.

>enter thread expecting LOL thread
>it's all megaman shit
Well at least it's vidya

Well, with 60% of the human race killed, they probably wanted to make sure people were actually breeding instead of fucking sexbots.

so much so, even zero lost his boobs. don't wanna take any chances

I mean, you really CAN'T build a reploid to be a sexbot. The second you turn it on and tell it "Your purpose is to be a prostitute", its going to give you the middle finger and go do whatever the hell it wants, since reploids have human rights in 21XX and don't lose them till 22XX.

Kind of makes you wonder how many military robots they made with million dollar plasma cannons that woke up and decided they wanted to be a painter or something instead and cost the government millions.

ah yeah there was a show isn't it? is it over already?

Of course, just look at them.

Attached: 64593470_p1.png (728x620, 493K)

why're you so mad? a lot of these designs are nice

To my knowledge its still ongoing. Sadly.

>the symbology with light and Wily's robots becoming close friends would have been better if zero had been a girl instead of a boy.

Attached: 1540834852430.jpg (650x875, 315K)

Why did she fart on her hand and waving it around?

Perfect for thighjobs.

History books and data on what was considered sexy to humans were lost in the many robot wars of the past, she thinks this is a normal sexy human gesture to attract males with.

What would be considered sexy to robots? Asking for a friend.

Attached: brc sluts.png (1364x935, 640K)