Main villain barely gets to do anything and is retconned into being a faggot furry

>Main villain barely gets to do anything and is retconned into being a faggot furry

I'm starting to see why people were so disappointed by the full game. Flowey was like the only part about the demo.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (389x550, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KehFQ73ANeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you talking about? This game is nearly universally loved.

Hey remember me

Attached: 1549904782762.png (550x800, 306K)

>retconned
kys retard

Nono user, thats not the correct answer to these types of threads

You're suppose to blindly put your thick juicy suction cup like lips on op's ass and consume all the shit that comes out of it as well as liking it

Attached: unknown.png (1152x1008, 851K)

>bullet hell

Attached: 1545224494326.png (512x384, 217K)

consume the shit opinions of op my beloved

Attached: Page5_0_u18chan.jpg (990x765, 205K)

>soulless n can't feel shit
>But can feel happiness/euphoria from sadism
Makes me think Toby

The neutral playthrough really was best the playthrough. Good's story was awful and Bad is just two fights and a bunch of grinding.

consume the shit, opinion nono shit

Attached: Snakestone.png (567x593, 191K)

Toby intended to make it that way,sucks most retards brainwashed the community to play pacifist or genocide only

>people were so disappointed by the full game
in what bizarro universe are you living OP?

Attached: 1539455622524.png (195x189, 94K)

if i couldnt get gud id say the same thing.

Attached: tenor.png (640x506, 275K)

based shit thread derailer

Don't you have to beat neutral to unlock the underground lab? So you can't even do pacifist without it.

Deltarune is more fun and has better characters

not even

Attached: 1341552187145.jpg (500x374, 30K)

Undertale was great and I liked it a lot

I have a a very large folder user, as well as something else quite large

Attached: 1503241121.luciuslysandre_lipdog2.jpg (1280x1010, 113K)

OP is just a Flowey. There's a lot of the out there.

Entry-level bullet hell at best.

happiness =/= euphoria
Flowey never felt happiness and he'll never will. He has other feelings tho.

Attached: 45.gif (500x125, 31K)

flowey is gay for the chara dick

Attached: blissdgr.jpg (989x1280, 183K)

>"Flowey was the best part about the demo and I wish he was in the finished product more"
>UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH YOU DON'T LIKE UNDERTAAAAAAALE

I'm sorry; I forgot Yea Forums's favorite character was Alphys. Retards.

Attached: 8269521e3a98be8.png (1190x1190, 8K)

He's lying to save his skin. You idiot. The entire point is that he's been able to do whatever he wants without consequence for so long that when death finally comes knocking he turns desperate, pathetically begging for his life.

It's not a good game, period.

I honestly don't understand the appeal of Undertale. The writing and humor is so painfully forced and tumblr-y (or whatever fandom this thing originated from). It somehow manages to be more obnoxious than a Borderlands game. I didn't laugh once during my entire playthrough of it, but I rolled my eyes countless times.

It will also age terribly because of alll the dated pop culture references. Like, there's one part of the game where that scientist interrupts you with messages/calls every few steps you take, which is obviously parodying Facebook message updates. Not only does this show a child's understanding of how comedy works, but that segment is excruciating to play through, because you get interrupted every few steps.

And the mechanics are completely disconnected from the narrative. In other rpgs, non-violent conflict resolution is handled through dedicated mechanics like stealth and diplomacy. Undertale just has this completely abstract bullet hell mini game. How does that even make sense?
The twist is supposed to be that monsters are actually peaceful and just afraid of you. But then why do they immediately try to murder you? Why don't they approach you peacefully first and see if they can reason with you? Or at least run away?

Why is there a village of monsters who don't attack you? This village is inhabited by monsters interact with you peacefully, so why can't the other monsters do that?

Why are you labeled as a genocidal maniac for fighting back in self-defense (and since the game has invisible random encounters, you can't avoid these enemies and you get assaulted by them just by walking around)?

The whole thing falls apart under the slightest scrutiny.

Attached: 1553096619953.png (894x894, 97K)

I'd love to give flowey all the love only enlarged lower lips and sometimes neck growths can only give

Attached: 1529285219.starlightdragon64_ravage,_captured_and_swollen.jpg (1280x882, 123K)

Not even bullet purgatory

I wish deltarune wasn't deltarune, honestly, toby fox said he didn't want to make another multiple-ending story and that he was afraid people were gonna complain because undertale had it.
the thing is, he made the game in the same art style, set in the same world, with the same characters and same combat as undertale and he's expecting people NOT to compare it to undertale?
the thing that made the first game popular was that your every action had consequence, and toby thought it was a good idea to make a sequel where everything is the same exept that very gimmick

Attached: file.png (368x381, 179K)

it was an extremely successful game, it made more of a mark on the world than you ever will and theres nothing you can do about it desu :-)

You know, you could have saved some time and just submitted your post after the first line. Not one person will read the rest.

Attached: Page4_0_u18chan.jpg (765x990, 229K)

wtf is that kys nigger

only an actual african american can only draw and/or commission

I'm not joking

Attached: Infection fetish.jpg (1280x879, 112K)

I like it when people purposefully misunderstand games so they can pretend to be so above anyone who likes them. I don't know, I just think it's pretty cool and a nice attitude to have towards life.

>it was an extremely successful game, it made more of a mark on the world than you ever will and theres nothing you can do about it desu :-)

>Undertale fans can't even come up with any positive things to say about the game so they just resort to a mindless appeal to popularity
Good job on undermining your own argument.

Attached: 1552492955801.png (621x702, 56K)

Attached: pseudocolor.gif (384x336, 1.52M)

Neutral path is a full game, and is the best ending on top of that.

Attached: ryu.png (1152x1008, 1.02M)

Yea Forums was deceived by the demo and was tricked into shilling the demo, when in fact the full game was tumblrcore

how?

Attached: 1468689065.fruitgems_a_few_swellings.png (1292x702, 31K)

>tricked into shilling
>tricked

Attached: CumOn.jpg (960x882, 59K)

give one example of tumblrcore

Attached: 1493223631.starlightdragon64_ridley_s_big_gifts.jpg (1280x964, 172K)

>muh tumblr
Every time with you dolts. The users of that shitty estrogen-tinged website live in your head rent-free.

toby had us wrapped around his finger, homie

Attached: poop.png (1152x1008, 841K)

>Error: You cannot delete a post this old.

How do I make this stop? I just wanted to talk about Flowey.

have u considered that maybe this is what u wanted instead?

Attached: fef2a32e29b88bc128e911baa3afa507.png (692x629, 629K)

You cannot undo what has already been set in place I'm afraid. Embrace the fluffy lips

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH_u18chan.jpg (1237x1280, 144K)

>The writing and humor is so painfully forced and tumblr-y
It's not entirely, but there definitely are parts that are. The temmie shit is the most revolting thing in the game and if it were anything more than a tiny secret that only shows up once and never again I would definitely hate the game. But beyond that the writing is fine. There aren't really any other standouts besides maybe some dumb enemies like the tsundere plane. It's not nearly as bad as Borderlands by any stretch of the imagination.
>which is obviously parodying Facebook message updates
I have literally never heard of anyone who thought this and the idea never crossed my mind. You must be a really avid user of Facebook if you think someone messaging you repeatedly is a "Facebook reference".
>But it's annoying!
Yes. Alphys is an annoying character. Everyone always screams about her being annoying but she's supposed to be annoying. People like that exist in real life, and it's a pretty accurate portrayal of obnoxious self-loathing weebs. Sorry that not every character can be a perfect waifu.
>Why do monsters attack you?
Because there'd be no fucking game otherwise?
Why are anti-Undertale fags always so autistic about the morals of Undertale? I'd be convinced it's all just one guy if it weren't for the posting style being different.
>But why do you get labeled as a genocidal maniac for fighting back in self defense???
Because you didn't actually play the game and you don't. You just don't get the best ending because you didn't do the thing the game tells you to do and is literally the tagline of the game.
>B-B-BUT IT'S NOT LOGICAL!!!
It's a video game you fucking nigger.

Sounds like a cash grab

>tfw when tumblr sjws are invading based and redpilled Japan
Is this the beginning of the end, Yea Forumsros? Say it ain't so...

Attached: img.jpg (1890x1170, 587K)

I'd say you are gay

Attached: Extracyberclaw6_u18chan.jpg (1280x989, 247K)

it's f2p and it's episodic so we haven't seen the full game yet, that's why i don't wanna judge it too soon, knowing toby he'll pull something out of his ass and turn this into another masterpiece (i'm probably daydreaming tho)

Attached: op right now.png (1152x1008, 784K)

>it's f2p and it's episodic
A free demo doesn't mean it's free or episodic, retard. One of the trailers even said that the rest of the game is going to cost money.

>everytime when I think Ive seen it all on deviantart
Thats the kind of shit that makes me laugh in absolute confusion. I mean i understand the feet a bit but why the fucking lips my god kek

I blame the nutty professor

Attached: BRDEa1MCcAAv4H6.jpg (598x337, 17K)

here have this kino youtube.com/watch?v=KehFQ73ANeo

have you seen the ocarina of time characters getting transformed into bimbo lipped dead hands?

>Why are anti-Undertale fags always so autistic about the morals of Undertale?

>How dare people criticize the morals of this game that is all about its morals, to the point of having dedicated neutral/pacifist/genocidal paths

>It's a video game you fucking nigger.
So? I'm not criticizing it for not being realistic, I'm criticizing it for being inconsistent. Even the craziest thing should at least be interally consistent within ITSELF

Attached: 1551017810907.png (558x614, 29K)

Attached: okk.png (1152x1008, 939K)

>The twist is supposed to be that monsters are actually peaceful and just afraid of you. But then why do they immediately try to murder you? Why don't they approach you peacefully first and see if they can reason with you? Or at least run away?
I haven't played Undertale since it came out, but wasn't the explanation that the vast majority of the monsters that 'attack' you don't actually know they're hurting you, or something?

this seems really familiar. isn't it a copypasta

ya most monsters dont know that you are a human other then the royal guards mettaton and the core monsters cuz of mettaton

Attached: 1496904981.fruitgems_watermelonex_s_lif_and_foot_expansion.png (752x534, 138K)

>>Main villain barely gets to do anything and is retconned into being a faggot furry
His antics are frequently referenced by other people on your journey, and he has 2 boss fights. How is that barely getting to do anything?

This. I feel sorry for the idiot in who posted a serious response.

>this game that is all about its morals
It fucking isn't you retard. Having multiple endings doesn't mean there are morals. It just means what you do in the game effects the outcome.
If you wanna lean on "the game is illogical" as the reason why the game is bad, let's actually look at the enemies and see why they're "attacking" you. Most of the time, they seem to just not know they're hurting you; the little volcanos are just trying to hug you, woshuas are just trying to clean you, the muscle seahorse is just flexing, and so on.
The only monsters that are really trying to hurt you are the royal guard, who have a reason to hurt you, which is that they're actively looking for humans; the goal of solving the situation peacefully is to show that humans aren't the horrible monsters they perceive them to be.
I'm sorry that Undertale's concepts are apparently too deep for you to understand and I need to spoonfeed you this badly, wojakposter.

>I haven't played Undertale since it came out, but wasn't the explanation that the vast majority of the monsters that 'attack' you don't actually know they're hurting you, or something?
How does that even make sense? The monsters in town are intelligent enough to have conversations with you, but they can't realize that they're hurting you?

Who even came up with that explanation? Because it sounds like nonsense fabricated to cover up the blatant contradiction between story and gameplay.

Attached: k.png (1152x1008, 971K)

if you played the game the explanation is clear and concise but you haven't played it and we keep having this argument over and over again for no good reason.

>the goal of solving the situation peacefully is to show that humans aren't the horrible monsters they perceive them to be.
>I'm sorry that Undertale's concepts are apparently too deep for you to understand and I need to spoonfeed you this badly, wojakposter.

>acting in self-defense to protect your life
>this somehow makes you a horrible monster

Are you retarded? Though I guess that explains why you are a fan of the game.

Attached: 1552471961527.png (1000x432, 165K)

I don't know why you're complaining so viciously about the logic and lore of a game you've never played.
They literally explain why there's a disconnect between what can hurt humans and what can hurt monsters. I'm not going to explain why, you've been spoonfed enough.

>acting in self-defense to protect your life
>this somehow makes you a horrible monster
not that user but care to point out where the game calls you a bad person for defending your self?

>not that user but care to point out where the game calls you a bad person for defending your self?

I was replying to the poster who said:

>the goal of solving the situation peacefully is to show that humans aren't the horrible monsters they perceive them to be.

>retconned
I don't believe you know what this word means

ya but were dose the game say that you are a bad person for killing?

>came into thread wanting to talk about undertale
>it's full of weird ass fucking lip shit

What even is this fetish ?

Attached: 1548087423446.jpg (320x180, 15K)

Attached: 1531701828.starlightdragon64_chief_bogo_s_jelly_belly.jpg (1101x1280, 153K)

Use your brain for one fucking second.
>Monsters are told that humans are horrible, which makes sense as the entire reason they were exiled to the underground is because humans so easily crushed them in combat
>Fighting back, while the logical thing to do, only reaffirms this belief
>Remaining completely peaceful, however, shows that their belief, at least in your case, is wrong
The game never overtly tells you you're doing anything wrong; if you just kill some random enemies, the game never really says you're a bad person for it, only if you go out of your way to kill literally every random enemy you possibly can.

Attached: 1234.png (1152x1008, 775K)

I stumbled upon this movie on tv years later and I was not prepared to see an elderly woman try to fuck Eddie Murphy.

Attached: 1496843743283.jpg (400x381, 58K)

so i just watch a video of sans Judgments and the worst thing he says is that your a bad person but only if you do a failed genocide run like sans gets more mad if you only kill his brother more then when you kill every other monster but spare his brother beacuse he dose not care all he dose is taunt you or make fun of you

this pasta tastes old

Aide je vais fou

Attached: 1535484730.starlightdragon64_frosted_feet.jpg (1280x968, 154K)

He's not a Nobody, that's the wrong game. Souls are the source of compassion and selfless love, lacking a soul Flowey could cleanly detach himself from others.

Attached: i.png (1152x1008, 745K)

original

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (1152x1008, 187K)

Attached: collab_gift___care_to_kiss__by_starlightdragon64-d66gmcf.jpg (894x894, 126K)

What the fuck is this thread

>it's f2p and episodic
I guess that's what you'd call shareware in our modern nightmare world.
The game will be launched and sold in its entirety, no slicing or staggered releases. Chapter 1 is a free demo.

>implying Frisk isnt the main baddie if he really wants to

Attached: IMG_20190322_091452.png (770x1050, 150K)

>that time anons admitted to crying to Undertale, but not because the story made them sad, but because the story deviously tricked them into feeling an emotion
I was fucking dying when Undertale was being shitposted at here. It was wonderful to watch.

fucking based

Attached: based Japan.jpg (870x653, 64K)

i can't read moon runes
something interesting in the article?

This is the most retarded shit I've ever read in my God-forlorn fucking life.
>people like Alphys exist
You are correct. She doesn't have to exist in a video game though.
>it's just a game bruv
Oh, I didn't know games were supposed to be immune from criticism, good to know I guess.
>monsters attack you because it's a video game
It's a videogame whose central premise is that what you think is ordinary nameless soulless enemies for the player to kill are actually people with humanity and killing them is bad.
But despite them being referred to as harmless innocent and nice, they attack you at first glance. They deserve to die.
This game contradicts itself.

>Deltarune is more fun and has better characters
This, asrielfags are a sad sight