He picks Shield

>He picks Shield
I sure hope you guys dont do that

Attached: dat kh swrod staff sheild.jpg (499x421, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlZNEZbrjJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shield is the second best option, though. Let's you tackle optional stuff early.

I love how the last sentence signifies the fact that they're evil choices.

I'm replaying KH1. Was it always considered easy? I'm at Hollow Bastion and I feel like I'm breezing through it.

You ARE playing on Zero XP, right? You want to have fun, yes?

I picked sword because I'm a boring faggot

Staff pickers think they're making the optimal pick but they're just a bunch of casual min maxxers who need the crutch.

What makes Staff optimal, I thought it was the Shield?

staff gives you +1 fuckboy point of mana that you can't get anywhere else

I pick the staff because I like magic.
Never pick the sword. It doesn't give you anything you can't get from the shield or staff
It gives you more magic in KH1 which means more heals. Not really a massive difference. The only bad choice is the sword really.

>that they're evil choices
They're all supposed to be double edged choices you retard.

>he didnt pick sheild

Attached: BE4E81EB-D11E-4345-B913-6318F9C3D50A.jpg (863x1383, 110K)

Fuck off and die Pokenigger.

Says the cringy KHfag.

>they think they are making the optimal pick but they are doing the optimal pick
?

take the sword, fuck the shield, big deeps all the way

>Pokenigger calling anyone else cringey
lmao, literally Sonic/MLP: The Fandom

Shield is QoL in Vanilla due early block, Scan and Item Drop booster, Final Mix rebalanced it, but in Vanilla Sword didn't get Scan until 15 and Guard until fucking 32.

Reminder that an actual human being wrote this

this game is for children

min/maxers are anti-fun,
the best ability in the game is counterattack
sword gets it first at 15, staff gets it at 57 when everything is already beaten
+2 magic isn't worth it if mobs will dies in one or two hits of lightning anyways, especially if you set donald to offensive spell spam for support
you don't actually gain anything worthwhile picking shield or staff
the greatest offence and defense ability in the game is counterattack
and you have the strength to make all active abilities like sonic blade and strike raid to do almost double what a shield/staff user would at lvl 40
which is when the game is practically beaten anyways
you are min/maxing for something you will never use effectively because the post game has only 4 bosses and a tourney to fill up 60+ levels

Attached: connor.jpg (1600x1452, 150K)

I picked Shield because yes.

Attached: 1553284452430.jpg (850x931, 145K)

you cant really believe anything is more cringey than being a big KH fan can you? its super embarrassing
pokemon includes normies now, anyone would rather admit they are into pokemon than kh

>Finding out what these options and what the questions actually mean for gameplay and levelling instead of just answering them honestly.

Fucking virgins.

>needing the best ability in the game to do shit
>not wanting scan at the earliest possibility

>not wanting scan at the earliest possibility
if it's still alive, keep fighting it
why does the health bar matter

Attached: 1540447517334.png (770x1140, 1.44M)

I picked shield for my 1.5 playthrough. It's actually a really solid choice. Nothing could phase me. I was practically invincible. I couldn't do squat for damage though.

Staff is objective best choice.
Anything else is casual and cringe

But you literally explained why shield is the anti-fun, you rely on counterattack, while staff allows you to play more freely with the magic. It's not only more optimal, it's funnier

Also
>you don't actually gain anything worthwhile picking shield or staff
Except for that thing can only only be obtained with staff (+2MP) but never witht the other choices

>hur hur who cares what's the enemy I should finish off first
Casual

Lets not forget that every mp bar dictates how much magic damage you deal.

The moment you get spell binder, you can room clear with thundaga. You are a walking apocalypse with how much damage you deal at that moment in the game. Shame that diamond dust, the only upgrade to spell binder, is obtained so late into the game.

Aeroga makes up for the defense lost by not picking shield, you do more damage than you ever could with melee. Magic is best, most fun, and incredible

it literally doesn't matter since the game is piss easy.
This thread is like reading a pokeman thread, like nigga just fucking level your dudes and you can't lose.

I pick Sword cause I just want to hit stuff. KH1 is too easy of a game for minmaxing to actually matter.

>it literally doesn't matter since the game is piss easy.
Not OP but the main game overall being pretty easy, most people will agree. I can see people having trouble with the optional bosses like Kurt Zisa, Phantom, Sephiroth, Xemnas, etc.

>t. literally NEVER played the competitive aspects of these games

Is Kingdom Hearts the Tails Gets Trolled of video games?

Attached: tgt13.png (537x451, 137K)

>Magic
Good luck with bosses

>stack mp
>graviga literally one-shots everything before End of the World
>thundaga/blizzaga clears garbage
>maintaining aeroga is does way more dps than attacking, even with Ripple Drive
>give all your strength gear to Donald, watch him delete shit
It truly is the best experience

It's not fair. KH2fags said they made magic "better" but all they did was retool it for sword/shieldfags.

>he hasn't melted bosses using nothing but Fire

hey, that's not nice.

it's a children's game, of course it's easy

youtube.com/watch?v=WlZNEZbrjJg

Literally every single person picked the sword on their first playthrough if they didn't read about what they actually do

S-stop works on bosses? That mickey scene makes a whole lot of sense now.

I picked shield because I was a little self-esteemless faggot that used to think people would like me just because I was kind.

W-whoa. Nice.

Attached: 1549261035335.jpg (312x216, 22K)

How is “A shield to repel all” evil?

It repels ALL, not only bad things, but good things too, like friends. Think Absolutely-Safe-Capsule from Mother 3.

>"Kindness to aid friends."

Yes, but friends can't aid you, you can give but not recieve, not outright Evi like user said, but certainly not without a drawback.

Attached: abil.jpg (640x480, 74K)