Bloodlines 2

Excuse me Yea Forums, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Bloodlines 2?

Are you excited?

What are your hopes?

What are your fears?

Will you play it?

Will you preorder?

Have you already preordered? If so then you're a cancer ruining the industry. The game might turn shit and you've already paid for it without knowing anything.

Attached: vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-ps4-release-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rockpapershotgun.com/2019/03/22/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-preview/
archive.is/sQ2rw
twitter.com/ze_schwarzer/status/1107242902789468161
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Are you excited?
Somewhat.
>What are your hopes?
That it's just a genuinely good rpg.
>What are your fears?
That it will be sjw trash.
>Will you play it?
If it turns out to be good, sure.
>Will you preorder?
No. I'll wait till it comes out, find out if it is sjw or not and decide on that. As much as I've wanted this, there's enough red flags to make me pause.
>Have you already preordered?
No.

Attached: 1553224509035.jpg (360x409, 66K)

50 minutes of unedited gameplay or fuck off

Attached: 1550094268131.png (446x435, 74K)

>Are you excited?
No. It may be too WOKE for me.
>What are your hopes?
That game will be good(in all aspects).
>What are your fears?
That game will be bad.
>Will you play it?
Not with my old PC.
>Will you preorder?
Fuck no.

Based.

This, need a look at some actual gameplay and dialogue before I can decide.

>Are you excited?
yes
>What are your hopes?
it's good
>What are your fears?
it's shit
>Will you play it?
yes
>Will you preorder?
wait for goty/complete/ultimate edition

fuck off, libtard

Attached: monteNEGRO.gif (344x215, 2.44M)

>Are you excited?
Cautiously optimistic
>What are your hopes?
A real RPG, with branching narratives and actual consequences. Lots of replayability
>What are your fears?
Basically the opposite of above, that it's going to be painfully linear without enough differences between clans to warrant multiple playthroughs. And woke game journo bait ruining good characters and plots I guess.
>Will you play it?
Certainly
>Will you preorder?
Not a chance

>libtard
>says not to preorder because the game could turn out shit and we don't know enough about it
Based and retardpilled

Bloodlines 1 wasn't such a good game, you just view it through your nostalgia googles.
Bloodlines 2 can only disappoint and will disappoint.

>Bloodlines 1 wasn't such a good game
Shoo shoo, zoom zoom.

I don't know jack about table tops, but I heard that the sabat got removed from VTM because of SJW nonsense, is that true?

>Hopes
Actual RPG with good combat. I think it's safe to say the combat will be better, the only question is the quality of the roleplaying. The fact that they're going with a silent protagonist is promising.
>Fears
SJW garbage bringing the writing down. I'm not just afraid of what may be included, I'm afraid for all the stuff that won't be included because it may offend some snowflakes. All evidence points towards the game being pozzed.

How do I get into the first game?

>The fact that they're going with a silent protagonist is promising
Sauce?

First you acquire the game. Then you install the basic version of the latest unofficial patch.

Get ISOLATED. Nah for real though, if you're not already into (the original) Deus Ex or shit like SS2, VTMB has very little to offer for you, since it's quite shit and broken, but people who like Deus Ex like games are starved for content so they can look past the glaring flaws this game has. I loved the game but dropped it in the LA hub and I don't even remember why.

why

>excited
Not particularly. I think I'm just glad to see something like that get another chance.
>hopes
That it has decent gameplay, outstanding writing, above-average face animations, and actually utilizes the various Disciplines to the fullest. Also, Sabbat path that's not retarded or simplistic evil.
>fears
That it'll be shit, plagued by mediocre writing, with a forced feel to the narrative, where most of the choices wouldn't be treated as such, and I would be railroaded into doing one thing in particular because it nets the most rewards.
>play
Sure.
>preorder
Never preordered a game in my life. Won't be doing it for this one either. And for now it's in pirate mode for me, at least until they start showing some gameplay so I can know what the fucking thing looks like.

Attached: lucita_de_aragon_by_natalinutmeg-db40s9v.jpg (1440x2160, 992K)

I love the original, but fuck this SJW shit. If I play it I'll pirate it. After review bombing and refunding the game on Steam, of course.

The pre-order bonuses should be incentive enough to buy it right the fuck now. Don't be a spoilsport.

Attached: ....jpg (624x780, 86K)

>I love the original
>but fuck this SJW shit

Attached: what did he mean by this.jpg (780x438, 25K)

>Are you excited?
Yes.
>What are your hopes?
Immersive rpg.
>What are your fears?
The studio will get in over their head trying to add too many features.(Or all the talk about taking "their" political stance or whatever could end up ruining the game too, if they're unable to separate themselves from the writing.)
>Will you play it?
More than likely.
>Will you preorder?
Once I see some gameplay, sure, why not? Unless it ends up looking straight up horrible.

Please stop posting that in low resolution, it hurts my fucking eyes. At least use this from here on.

Attached: new_edition_comparison_chart.jpg (2080x2600, 376K)

Sorry, I'm not into transgay muslim vampires fighting le ebil patriarchy

No, I've not heard that one either.
The sabbat have been reduced slightly, as most of them are off in the middle east trying to wake the 3rd gen vamps.(In the 5th edition at least.)

I can just patch my game with all of that garbage if I want to.

Attached: 1549048827935 backup.png (446x435, 250K)

>i love the original
>fuck this sjw shit
Did you actually even play the original? It was full of liberal trash.

does the game even have all that shit?

i only ever saw the trailer.

See the dev team. Also the current direction of white wolf and the pnp.
It's gonna be a cringefest

>why do you hate SJWs despite loving VTMB
Don't you Neofag refugees realize that the entire new right is comprised out of people who used to be very left wing that got frustrated with identity politics and people telling them that they don't matter just because they are white or male, ignoring their struggles and pain thus making them give in to resentment? I didn't become a rightwing asshole until I got to college and realized how fucking awful leftists actually were. Back in highschool I didn't know anyone to the left my me politically.

Attached: 1513265349204.jpg (375x375, 47K)

>liberal trash
nobody was whining about race and gender 24/7 when the first game released
sjws didnt even exist back then, sure it was liberal but it wasnt progressive

We don't know, but Yea Forums is 100% sure that's all it's going to have.

Will there be time stop and the ability to just punch everything really fast?

spbp

>Thinking they're going to target the same demography as the pnp with a fucking video game.
I know you want to hate on everything, but try to think a little.

When was the last time you fucks actually beat the last game and didn't just start over a few hours in?

No I agree. It's not that Bloodlines isn't BAAAD per say.

It's just not really gripping to someone playing for the first time in the 2010s. Sorry man, the fucking gunplay sucks against others and stealth is a fucking joke in the first game.

If anyone goes "Hey, let's do a Stealth game in the mid 2000s Source Engine!" I would laugh at them.

>time manipulation
That depends if there's True Brujah in the game.

I've only ever played it once on a Tremere. I understand it probably has a lot of replay value (like a malkavian playthrough) but it still feels fresh in my mind. I played it for the first time in 2015.

The original was pretty light hearted. They made fun of everything: Communists, chinks, trannies, you name it. The girls also had huge tits and there were half-naked vampire sluts.

You won't be getting any of that in Bloodlines 2, but you will be able to choose your gender in the character creator.

This is not a true sequel to the fantastic VTM:B, it is made by a different dev and studio. They only got one writer from the original team and he is not the one running the show. It seems the devs are more focused about pushing modern political agendas, than actually making a great vampire game like the original game.

“It’s fifteen years later and things have changed,” Mitsoda said. “We have to be very sensitive about how we handle things like mental illness and that was a concern for us and for Paradox, in how we can make a mature story but if we do anything, we do our homework and make sure that we are punching up and not punching down.”

"The World of Darkness can be fraught at times. The original game traded in careless depictions of sex work and some tired writing about mental illnesses like disassociative identity disorder. You could play as a member of the mentally-addled but prophecy-gifted Malkavian clan, with altered dialogue that, while humorous, danced a fine line in terms of taste. There was even some racial stereotyping for good measure."

She also said that they’re" trying to broaden Bloodlines 2 from the more masculine power fantasy of the original, so that it appeals to way more people this time."

Cara Ellison wrote drivel about Hotline Miami 2. She stated she did not like the original game and that it had a lot of problematic issues. A person who should not be touching a sequel at all.

The game is being by Hardsuit Labs, who only been around since 2015 and created..uh..Blacklight.Seriously, how did a no name newish studio get this IP to work on?

This game is not made for the rabid fans of the original, it sounds like they are making some stupid agenda pushing fanfiction when they are supposed to be making a game about vampires and the only politics should be VAMPIRE POLITICS. The original WOD vampires do not give a shit about real world politics, that is beneath them. (Do not get me started on the trash on the new 5E).

Attached: cop.png (1002x768, 453K)

>trying to broaden Bloodlines 2 from the more masculine power fantasy of the original, so that it appeals to way more people this time.
Source?

rockpapershotgun.com/2019/03/22/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-preview/

I don't know why but I have a feeling it's going to be like Mafia 3, so pretty shit.

Attached: Valvet7.jpg (1440x2174, 1.87M)

Are you excited?
No. Why would I be excited for another dose of SJW conditioning?
What are your hopes?
That is crashes and burns
What are your fears?
None.
Most likely not.
Will you preorder?
Ha!

Holy shit, dropped. /pol/ was right again. Also how is playing a Malk or Nosferatu a power fantasy of any kind? Fucking leftists.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

I'm not turning ad block off. What's it saying?

Has Epic bought exclusivity yet?

>She also said that they’re trying to broaden Bloodlines 2 from the more masculine power fantasy of the original, so that it appeals to way more people this time.

>There will also be branching narratives, and a ton of side quests. This time you can choose which faction you work for, instead of being pushed into working for the Camarilla, the stuck-up narcs, but you might also annoy one faction so much that they refuse to work for you.

I want to embrace my full MUDA~

>Are you excited?
not really, the devs making it are shovelware tier mobile porters with their greatest game of all time being a FtP FPS game they killed

>>She also said that they’re trying to broaden Bloodlines 2 from the more masculine power fantasy of the original, so that it appeals to way more people this time.
This worries me. Did anyone ever think that game was a male power fantasy? I just always thought of it as a dumb action game.

>masculine power fantasy

Where the fuck does this come from. As far as I know about Female Power Fantasy, Vampiress is right up there with Witchcraft.

Skins aren't worth shit if you can't earn them in-game.
>You kill an ancient Malkavian, you can get his Coat of Fish and Blood
>You help a Lasomra, he gives you a gun that can't be seen in mirrors and on cameras.
>You decimate were-crocodiles living in the sewers, you can get a pair of boots made of their scales
>You got loads of money, you can buy an expensive suit
It's an RPG for fucks sake!

archive.is/sQ2rw

The first game let you do gay shit so why should I care about gay shit in the second game? You can always NOT choose the gay shit and kill anyone who advocates for gay shit if thats your pref, it's what an rpg be.

Attached: gotta_go_frickin_dialate.png (327x324, 105K)

I feel like if we can actually join the Sabbat it's going to be massively neutered down. The tzimisce snuff video would probably trigger snowflakes in 2019

>pre-ordering this shit
I'm not a giant cuck that literally rolls over to Paradox's jewery practices.

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt since mitsoda and avellone are on board.

bloodlines 1 was made by leftists, you can see it in how they portray anarchs and the random jokes about the right. but there's also a lot of exaggeration and self-awareness. if i'd be released today it would be ripped to shreds by the SJWs.

mitsoda and avellone are both big on player agency. if sjw agendas are hamfisted by ellison/paradox then I hope mitsoda's still capable of making sure the player is given the choice to disagree

Mafia 3 wasn't that bad.

It has preorder options for Steam, GOG and Epic.

male power fantasy? literally where in vtmb was there a male power fantasy?
you could seduce more people as a woman

ob·ses·sion
/əbˈseSHən/Submit
noun
an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

Attached: 1513157111519.png (1052x1137, 287K)

Dammit now I got to play again. Time to install.

>>She also said that they’re trying to broaden Bloodlines 2 from the more masculine power fantasy of the original, so that it appeals to way more people this time.
Fuck SJWs, where did this fucking world go wrong...I want to believe this game will be good but I bet they will find a way to make even the prettiest ugly ghouls from BL1 look hideous in BL2

Cope

Attached: 1553455524554.png (700x700, 432K)

Leftists despise masculinity, competence and freedom.

Compared to the first two it was trash.

I'm quoting the article user don't yell at me.

I did my first run as a early Gangrel last year, doing a Venture run now and I'll play as that if I decide to get bloodlines 2, since apperantly Gangrel isn't a clan you can pick in the base game at least. Will do a Malk and Nosferatu run at some point as well.

Becoming a vampire is a pretty gender-neutral power fantasy. You move a notch up the fucking food chain while gaining supernatural powers.

loved the original
cautiously optimistic
afraid of writers going overboard with sjw stuff
will probably wait until reviews and a sale

>bloodlines 1 was made by leftists
The only good ending in the first one was showing the middle finger to everyone and going your own way.

To be fair, VTM was made during a time when video game marketing was purely aimed towards men. Not to mention how while I personally feel the fetishistic part of Vamparism can be pretty Pansexual given the nature of Vampires, the game itself was more male aimed with giving you more sexy vampire ladies than sexy vampire men.

I mean the game starts with you being sired by a purely female vampire after sex, you can enthrall a dying nerd girl into basically your pet, you can pay money for hookers to suck them dry.

I'm not against what the article is saying, IF they can appeal to the vampire sexuality as it stands today as appealing to both genders that are into either the other, same, or both.

>Hiring Hamburger Helper 2.0
Why do these fuckers keep ruining RPGs?

Attached: 1534478104078.jpg (480x480, 64K)

tbqh you can't make a vampire game without sex in it so I doubt its going to be end up being some puritan shit. as long as they don't forcefeed you trannies

Not having to work for the camies sounds interesting
How would you go about pissing off the Malkavians tho

>they all fell for Sabbat and Camarilla propaganda
Feels great being an anarch and watching you rip each other apart

Attached: 7458635893346.jpg (500x374, 34K)

females usually just want to be raped by vampires instead of actually being one

SJWS OUT

Attached: resetera.jpg (250x188, 12K)

>Are you excited?
Yes
>What are your hopes?
That it feels even an ounce like the original
>What are your fears?
Mutilated due to left vs right fags turning it into a culture war battleground.
>Will you play it?
Of course
>Will you preorder?
Yes

I played it the first time in 2017 or 2018
I loved it from start to finish
Also the gameplay isn't really the most important part. As long as it works, good. The story and atmosphere are way more important in a game like this.
Also everyone complaining about muh SJWs, wait a bit. Just because some some guy said something on a forum or whatever doesn't necessarily mean the game itself will be a leftist circlejerk. If anything it looks like a lot of the same people are working on it.
Also depicting a tranny or SJW or something like that is not necessary endorsing it. If the game takes place in modern times it would be stranger if there weren't these types of people.

>you can enthrall a dying nerd girl into basically your pet
If they do ANYTHING right in 2, it better be letting us ghould a hot nerd girl or guy. Top of the list now.

>Are you excited?
Kinda
>What are your hopes?
That its just as good as the original, but less buggy and unfinished.
I also hope theres a bit more variation in the story, branching paths, ect.
>What are your fears?
That it will be full of SJW pandering and nu-age politics.
>Will you play it?
No shit.
>Will you preorder?
No and if you do you are supporting shit business practices and you should feel bad.
>Have you already preordered? If so then you're a cancer ruining the industry. The game might turn shit and you've already paid for it without knowing anything.
Good work OP I agree.

Game looks like shit but kys tripfag

Shut up.

I get what you mean. When my sister became interested in the original game she seemed immediately disappointed there wasn't any dude blood dolls to succ/ghoul.

Not a argument.

Shut the fuck up and go back to resetera
Stop shitting up this board

Well the first game has a good story but awful gunplay if you liked getting one shot killed by a shotgun, scrambling for bullets while using a shitty dodge mechanic, and scrambling HARDER for a med kit, or using the one cheat code that gives you ONE, AND ONLY ONE health boost in a level.

Two is best, no argument there, but I feel three is good despite the name. The story is good, the gunplay is solid, I like the setting, the soundtrack is great, and the acting is good (Pastor guy was best actor).

Ok, So probably closer to launch you think?

Let me play as Tzimisce or fuck off

>>Will you preorder?
>Yes

Attached: 1553136873940.jpg (280x373, 23K)

I seem to remember there is one hanging around in one of the bars, but it's been years.

That would scar the kiddos user we can't do that.

>Are you excited?
Yes very
>What are your hopes?
Good story and music
>What are your fears?
Politics steals the spotlight
>Will you play it?
Yes
>Will you preorder?
No

>To be fair, VTM was made during a time when video game marketing was purely aimed towards men
I disagree. Your gender should not be a factor when consuming media. There is a minority of women who enjoy stuff "targeted at men" and vice versa. "Broadening the demographic" is evil and just a tool to make more money. I'm sure there were plenty of women who liked VTMB. Let's say that I like something that is otherwise enjoyed by women only. Would I demand it to be changed to be more appealing to men? By pandering to men, it would cease to be the very thing I enjoyed in the first place.

No, you shut up when I cram my boot down your face, leftist scum.

Attached: 1522571860932.jpg (646x1000, 429K)

yes, and what's your point?

throughout the game the player's agency is respected(you gotta get rekt by lacroix since he acts as the railroad), only fitting going your own way is the best ending.

if you think they aren't leftists you've got some reading to do. troika was the last good dev that respected player choice.

Attached: 14333.jpg (1377x940, 179K)

he types like a tumblrina but he is right tbqh.

best case scenario: VtMB2 has both sexy women and men to appeal to both genders

bad case scenario: there are only sexy men because sexy women are misogynistic in current year

worst case scenario: game is trying to push an obvious agenda with trannies everywhere

I'm all there. If anything Bloodlines 2 could be a game that inherently does good for LGB (fuck the T), sexuality. Since most games are still apparantly uncomfortable with male on male while happily showing female on female.

Since Vamparism is sexual inherently (I mean you get turned by a hardcore love bite how could it get less sexual than that?), I can see some good romances being done here.

No way they'd allow the more hardcore aspect of Tzimisce, the media would eat the game alive the second you get into body-modding transvestite torture freaks who also kill you via mutilation with their vampire genitals before turning your body into a chair.

Attached: 1553456257851.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Vampires in this setting don't even have a sex drive.

They have a show about that on TLC
It's called "Being Jazz"

>vampires are inherently a sexual trope
>vampires can't enjoy sex

Is it just me, or is the entire concept self defeating?

I'm honestly expecting a little bit of Bad and Worst case here.
>But muh big titty vampire in the teaser
Not actual gameplay.

I'll save myself from hype disappointment by not caring about it.

Hype culture has ruined media as a whole.

Does the black guy at the start actually say something when he whispers to Nines?

Attached: vtmb2politics.jpg (1022x2048, 392K)

>I disagree. Your gender should not be a factor when consuming media. There is a minority of women who enjoy stuff "targeted at men" and vice versa. "Broadening the demographic" is evil and just a tool to make more money. I'm sure there were plenty of women who liked VTMB. Let's say that I like something that is otherwise enjoyed by women only. Would I demand it to be changed to be more appealing to men? By pandering to men, it would cease to be the very thing I enjoyed in the first place.

That's good for you, I'm not saying women DIDN'T play VTMB, my point is the game was made in a time where marketers only cared about what makes young men going through puberty buy their game.

And what did that was what you see in VTMB. If you're a femanon that enjoyed the game, kudos I'm not knocking you or anyone down. I'm just sating the fact as is.

Marketing is far different these days for gaming though.

Enjoy your epic store exclusive.

This outfit seems pretty sexy and is an in-game screenshot.

Attached: bloodlines 2 sexy outfit.png (1152x648, 26K)

>"Yo man you see dem big fuckin titties on VV man? Just imagine those on yur face, if my dick still worked I dunno man."

It's gonna be shit and since the developers are clowns.

But marketing != in game content. Sure, Jeanette was used for marketing because it was targeted towards men but I don't see how that influences the game.

The only clown is you, user

Attached: d03a970d-8f7b-4fb5-be79-92176b27f1f1.jpg (1024x341, 66K)

>The only good ending in the first one was showing the middle finger to everyone and going your own way.
that's not listening to the Tremere ending

>since apperantly Gangrel isn't a clan you can pick in the base game at least
We don't know what clans will be playable. Official site says pretty much that only 6 will be in and that's the only thing that we know, and even about that we're not really sure.

We know that we can join different factions, so maybe Sabbat clans will be available. Maybe some independents too. Clans like Malkavian or Nosferatu might be too different to be in a base game so instead we'll get Lasombra or Followers of Set or Assamites.

holy shit, talk about actual fucking shills

I hope I get to play a lasombra edgelord. tzimisce are definitely never ever status though

You're the one trying to be funny. Why don't you make some balloon animals for me.

I played bloodlines post 2012 after hearing about it on Yea Forums and it's a great game

Attached: 1553184803099.jpg (658x658, 57K)

>To be fair, VTM was made during a time when video game marketing was purely aimed towards men.
As it still should be today. Vast majority of players who enjoy VTMB type of games are white heterosexual males.

Replayed the game recently to get myself hyped and holy shit I forgot how bullshit Ming Xiao was if you built a melee character

Attached: ming.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

>You can always NOT choose the gay shit and kill anyone who advocates for gay shit if thats your pref, it's what an rpg be.
not in current year RPGs
PoE2 doesn't even let you say "I'm not gay."
your character is assumed to be bisexual, even when you turn down characters it's excused with shit like
>but i'm your captain, what would others think

If progressives dress like clowns, act like clowns, then.....

Attached: 1506483350556.jpg (1242x1669, 213K)

>takes place during Christmas
Why is no one talking about this?
Do you faggots even read the articles or just the copy pasta?

>not starting the game by typing "giftxp 120" in the console on every playthrough after the first
combat and stealth are absolute trash, they do not deserve your time

They can't? I mean Vampires are a big fetish, and I'm sure gamers aren't going to give a shit and make porn of the game regardless.

Can't wait to remove other Vampires with my True Faith on the birthday of our Lord and Saviour Jesus H Christ.

what's even a "femme"
you know what nevermind, i don't care how these shitters distort words

>fuck yeah
>good rpg in the vein of the first game with smoother combat
>that the story and characters will be lame
>ofcourse
>nah

Back in 2004 everyone could laugh together at trannies and gays/dykes were seen as a bit of a bunch of weirdos. Nowadays you can get arrested(UK/Canada) or systematically ostracized out of society(US) for not acknowledging a mentally-ill eunuch being a woman.

Liberal writers putting Bush jokes in the game seems downright refreshing compared to the shit we're seeing today. Ironically it seems liberals are the only ones that like the Bushes nowadays post-Trump election.

>femme
>looks like a butch

this is your reminder:
all the cringeworthy shit that makes V5 laughing stock on /tg/ will likely apply to the game as well

Attached: 1553466005208[1].jpg (1298x623, 101K)

Why are people defending this again? Why is Yea Forums so overrun with leftists?

imagine having your brain so eaten by /pol/ worms you can't even appreciate any video game announcement without immediately being convinced there is a leftist agenda behind

just give me big titty vamp sluts

Attached: 1553298680931.webm (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Idiot. See

>tfw no proper Hunter squad based rpg
>invest in main character having true faith
>limits certain dialogues and paths
>but by the end of the game your mere presence is making Vamp Elders commit suicide and other supernaturals collapsing or having their abilities fail

I didn't really understand what they were going about taking the "mentall illness" aspect more seriously. I'd imagine they're talking about malkavians but did anyone find the portrayal of malks in VTMB offensive? Wtf?

Imagine being you pretending that the developers dien't talk a lengthy discussion about politics during their interview on the stream.

To a leftist, everything is bloody offensive.

Well in the game's defense the Announcement Trailer didn't really show any agenda is particular shoved in though I have to see more than 2 minutes of gameplay to judge.

is that important though? does it have an effect on vampires?

Why are you guys so insistent on ruining discussion over a game you guys never even cared about?

Attached: 1509566311862.jpg (448x473, 26K)

me on the right

>Are you excited?
not after finding out it was based on v5

What are your hopes?
that it will be vtmb 2 electric boogaloo with better combat

What are your fears?
its going to be completely pozzed

Will you play it?
yea

Will you preorder?
no

Have you already preordered?
who the fuck actually preorders vidya

oh no

I hope smiling jack is going to make a return

some people said he died canonically, though? FUck

Attached: 54322222.jpg (1110x81, 25K)

no
Vampires can and do hang out in places of worship
the Giovanni's are all devout Catholics and there is a whole group of muslim vamps

>nostalgia goggles
i played it for the first time a couple months ago and its easily one of my favorites

fuck

Why though? He's just a vampire hobo prick who messed with everyone for the lulz.

It influenced the game too, clearly - consider how many big tiddy goths there are in the game, compared to attractive men.

>some people said he died canonically, though? FUck
he did in the Gehenna/Last Nights books when WW was switching over to NWoD. But they went back to OWoD and handwaved away all the Gehenna stuff

First playthrough I did was around 3 years ago so fuck off with that shit.

It's cool but they're clearly nostalgiabaiting

Fuck you, I quite liked VTMB, even tough I never finished it, I absolutely loved the Santa Monica hub, I loved all that shit with Jeanette and Therese. What's with this fucking ResetEra false flagging about /pol/ not liking games? Bitch, most of us went full /pol/ after seeing shit like that is happening with VTMB 2 right now, leftists pushing an agenda and calling everyone that disagrees a nazi bigot. Go back to ResetEra.

I preorder it because is dirt cheap on my hellhole contry

I laid some valid points to be worried about the game. So quite the opposite, I do care about the game, a lot, which is why I'm critical of what I'm seeing. Sorry this isn't the blind hugbox you wanted it to be.

The thing is, she's not even hot, she's fat and that's why her tits are big. She'll probably be a poster child for "big boned wamen".

the anarchs were portrayed as shortsighted edgelords its not like they were sugarcoated

>just ignore the red flags bro lol stop ruining discussion
what did you expect

exactly, it helps that he's voiced by john dimaggio as well

he's also the only one that's straight with you from the start, everyone else tries to use you in some fashion

ah that's nice. there is hope now

>he's also the only one that's straight with you from the start
Strauss is also straight with you as well

Just admit that you're homosexual. It's fine user.

if you're not sold on the concept alone it's not for you. it's a planescape torment kind of game.

retard

>doesn't even try to argue

Jack lies to you all the time, though it's more like withholding information to stop you messing with his plans. Beckett and Mercurio are the only characters who don't lie/mislead/manipulate the player.

>mitsoda and avellone are both big on player agency. if sjw agendas are hamfisted by ellison/paradox then I hope mitsoda's still capable of making sure the player is given the choice to disagree
If you choose anything that is against the progressive agenda (ie, anything that isn't an edgy anarch) will probably get you a bad ending lecturing you where you went wrong. They'll let you be Carmarilla or Sabbat but will shit on you for doing so. Calling it now. Never finished the original. What's wrong with the Carmarilla in the first place?

WHO HAS THE MINI COMIC WITH THE VTM TRICK OR TREATERS I NEED IT

Attached: 1509040666298.gif (250x250, 222K)

>Smiling Jack
>Just a vampire hobo
There's a reason he's nearly twice as old as LaCroix.

I know you're baiting, but this shit is fucking infuriating. No reason that all of that shit shouldn't be included at launch free of charge.
Day-1 DLC is CANCER

Attached: 1532453498919.gif (309x174, 3.58M)

i'll play it even if you're forced to be trans and it plays like kingdom come. the fact that we're getting anything is a miracle.

>So far gone he sees a choice between "eternal aristocracy of monsters" and "vague communalism and democracy " and thinks they're remotely close
Lol

just bought the first game on gog, any mod i should install before starting?

Attached: 1549902749741.png (345x198, 26K)

>Bloodlines 1 wasn't such a good game
name another like it. It's flawed, but in a class of it's own when it comes to RP, setting, atmosphere, and aesthetic

>nostalgia googles
no, considering I only played it for the first time 2 years ago.

>What's wrong with the Carmarilla in the first place?
They're an oligarchy run by inscrutable ancients.

unofficial patch, turn additional content off first time around

why do you assume people who don't agree with you can't have played the game?

Yeah, but does that make them wrong?

GoG includes the base unofficial patch in the install

idk, jack might be withholding but he's in it with caine. especially if you consider the final pep talk the driver gives you.
i thought the 2nd camarilla ending was just fine, strauss owns

Attached: 67854.jpg (1389x1017, 107K)

Stop kvetching and pre-order the "Member Bloodlines?" pack, kine.

>SJW slayer
I'm 100% sure he's baiting you

the keynote is pretty condemning though
the trailer is just CGI by a 3rd party not involved in the development

>the trailer is just CGI by a 3rd party not involved in the development

source? i thought it's a tech demo

Assuming you believe in democracy and individual rights, yes.

STOP RUINING MY VIDEO GAMES YOU GREEDY BASTARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1511922611396.gif (480x270, 87K)

vtmb would make present day liberals cry

>It's an RPG for fucks sake!
*action RPG

Attached: 1549050775160.png (300x300, 74K)

No can do.

Attached: 1553224540764.jpg (618x599, 47K)

>day -365 cometics DLC in a single player game
in case you needed another reason to pirate

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg (600x512, 26K)

>>>>>>>>>>DEVELOPER COMMENTARY AS DLC

Attached: 1552749182331.jpg (229x231, 44K)

Marxist here
Its my GOTYAY, personally. We're not liberals, of course, but still

I have this one and the same one with an edited final panel

Attached: 1480808783083.png (499x1768, 73K)

>I'd imagine they're talking about malkavians but did anyone find the portrayal of malks in VTMB offensive?
No, and I'm not sure what they meant either since they're including the stop sign as a preorder item. Maybe just some virtue signalling with no real meaning behind it.

The trailer clearly says "NOT ACTUAL GAMEPLAY". It is a CGI trailer, bruh.

Attached: Love Jack.png (353x1768, 195K)

How do you think your thinblood ass is going to get a clan? Is diablerie more accepted in 5E?

>24 hour early access preorder bonus
fuck u

Anarchs are presented as egalitarian, camarilla is presented as aristocratic. It's clear whose side the devs were on, and if you can't see that the problem is with you

>strauss owns
plus it boils down to an Indiana Jones TOP MEN reference

Attached: 784273423023.jpg (351x350, 7K)

it doesn't look pre-rendered to me. looks more like a polished tech demo

>Are you excited?

No, not really. I mean i´ll shill for it because Cyberpunk 2077 needs some competition so they don´t get too full of themselves but i honestly don´t care. I don´t like first person games.

>Will you play it?

Doubtful. No vampire game has ever given me what i want from a vampire game. Admitedly what i want is some mechanic that changes the world as you play so you live through hundreeds of years (which means buildings get built and destroyed, fashion and attitude change and so on) Ironically the only one that i remember switching time periods is Soul Reaver.

>Will you preorder?

I don´t pre order. Ever.

How spectacular do you think Blood Magic will be, lads? They said spells are getting a major overhaul to feel more powerful and cool looking.

Attached: BM.jpg (600x338, 23K)

>Is diablerie more accepted in 5E?
It can be offered as incentive for thin bloods to take part in a blood hunt.

lorefags, explain mass embrace and how do the camarilla justify it?

aren't the sabbat gone in 5e?

That sounds like it could be pretty fun.
Maybe you'll be given a chance to hunt down your sire.

Would be cool to actually get some other Thaum abilities like weather control but I would suppose just as bloody fun as the original

>explain mass embrace
Kill a bunch of people and feed the blood.
>how do the camarilla justify it?
They don't

Camarilla don't allow it. Jack was known to mass embrace though, dunno if that was changed, but it's not just limited to the Sabbat.

>aren't the sabbat gone in 5e?
now that gehenna kinda happened they've doubled down on wanting to over throw their elders so they've gone to the middle east to find and diablerize them

It's more that they specifically offer it as a reward to thinbloods for slavery

Attached: thinblood cam promotion.png (232x431, 24K)

Except it isn't a tech demo, but a CGI trailer. Just look at all the ray tracing.

>Excuse me Yea Forums, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Bloodlines 2?
>Are you excited?
>What are your hopes?
>What are your fears?
>Will you play it?
>Will you preorder?

Attached: 1382159226195.gif (270x272, 999K)

>weather and blood
already in the trailer :^)

Attached: Capture.png (922x661, 543K)

That doesn't sound bad for the first act of a game, still.

I am pretty sure that's symbolic and not literal

I like how you faggots get excited over this when there's no gameplay and it's being developed by literal who studios.

When will you learn

Attached: vampire-power-1.jpg (400x397, 13K)

Attached: 1507712138881.png (286x355, 83K)

>Are you excited?
yes but also scared
>What are your hopes?
it gets more people to play the original and at least comes close to matching it, and hopefully gets more people interested in goth culture with a bit of cyberpunk
>What are your fears?
they're too afraid of being seen as insensitive and the game turns out to be shitty
>Will you play it?
yes
>Will you preorder?
no, and i might just pirate it because the dlc stuff seems shitty

yeah, but you could imagine what it would be like if we could which would be a retarded level of power for a thinblood

Attached: rip.jpg (220x262, 10K)

When a game dev explicity goes out of the way to describe this will be a political game that will deal with mental illness and the LGBYQERGS, I know it will be force-fed shit.
I dread what will happen to Malkavians, and if shooting the LGBTADRGA people in-game results in an instant blood hunt from 5th gen vampires.
And, off course, how all vampires, Camarilla, Sabat and everyone will all be against the bad orange man.

I'm not hyped at all. Believe me, I truly wanted to be.

>original writer is back
>original composer is back
>co-written by the biggest WoD lorefag on the planet
>Avellone in small doses
>hub based
>silent protag
>some old characters make an appearance
still skeptical but looks good so far. Some gameplay will really be the determining factor

Attached: 1490419298226.jpg (278x182, 7K)

What's so good about Avellone again?

While that's all fine and dandy, I wouldn't put too much stock into the fact that some of the VTMB1 people are working on it. Just because they made something good 15 years ago doesn't mean they can recreate the magic now.

>are you excited?
Yeah, I'm sure on a basic level I'd enjoy it even if it's trash. I mean the original frustrated me to no end with it's shitty controls but I still finished it.
>hopes?
That'll be a fully realized version of what VTM:B could've been and much more. Some of the things they've mentioned sound genuinely interesting and could really spark a new generation of love for the series.
>fears?
Lack of subjective criticism. Something SJWs /poltards are known for not having. Even though the original was left leaning in it's underlying tone it still had an eye for the culture around it and was able to poke fun at itself in ways that the modern political scene just doesn't do anymore
>will you play it?
Sure, even if it is WOKE I'll probably fine some enjoyment out of it.
>preordered?
Nah and probably won't.

Who should i roll in this game first, Chad Toreador vs Based and Redpilled Ventrue

he's there in a small dose so we hopefully won't get a Ulysses from Lonesome Road but a Kreia from kotor II

>co-written by the biggest WoD lorefag on the planet
Who do you mean with that?

Only thing I really hope is that modding is fairly easy. I had two hunter mini campaigns that have been itching to get put to paper, and this could be a good way to do it

VtMB already dealt with mental illness and had some non-hetero characters, so it can be okay as long as it's not hamfisted. Nobody complained about it before VtMB2's announcement because it was actually done well and not constantly thrown in your face.

This is probably the one game/team that can do it well without being full insane SJW. Except for Cara Ellison. Dunno why she's there.

>ray tracing.
has been confirmed to be in the game, and is not really a sign of it being CGI

look at the shitty reflections

This guy

>it can be okay as long as it's not hamfisted
That's the problem. Remember when VtMB1 was released and all interviews (and reviews after game launched) mentioned mental illness and LGBTEAGTHT?

Exactly.

Attached: repent.png (359x464, 402K)

Can someone point out to me where it say the world is ending or about to end in VtM:B? I saw people asking why this game can exist as a sequel when the first game said the world was about to end.

silly user. VtM:B had no press

Sex-Machine Toreador for that ludo first playthrough of good dialogue options

Attached: dusk_til_dawn.gif (500x278, 494K)

Oh nice.

planescape:torment, alpha protocol, kotor2, NV as far as writing goes

though I'd say there's one counterpoint and that being NWN2 vanilla, but got salvaged by mask of betrayer praise ziets.

I'm playing the first one and just got my fortune read by the thin blood chick. When I asked who I could trust, she said someone on a couch and a lone wolf.
I assume the lone wolf is Jack, but who is the couch bro?
Also I don't even know what Don't Open It references from her reading but i've been really reluctant to open chests since.

You must be underage. Imagine being so mentally weak and politically illiterate that you have to change your whole worldview because your fellow leftists got poisoned by identity politics. You could just help to get rid of it but no, changing all your political beliefs must be the best idea.

I'd like to play the first one too but I'm not sure and I don't have much free time usually. Did the game age badly or is it still worth playing?

I'm 24 and I entered college at 20.

Attached: 1391208421356.png (322x1600, 287K)

are you absolutely retarded? nothing in that game is as black and white as that statement, and while egalitarian and aristocratic may be the overarching theme of both factions that doesnt mean shit when every individual in the game is unique. i dont even get what the fuck youre trying to imply that the devs were somehow on the anarch side, most anarchs you meet are complete cunts. the best ending has you give them the finger and high tail it out of there as well. there was no leftist cocksucking on the level youre implying and you must have some kind of brain damage to think black and white in muh masquerade

Then act like it because that shit actually hurt my brain.

>but who is the couch bro?
Probably Mercurio.

The Lone Wolf is Beckett, Couch Bro is Mercurio

>Incredible! I didn’t think or expect this to happen after it has been so long, but I am elated that it finally is! It is fantastic to see that Brian is back at the helm. However, what I am most excited about is Cara being involved and the promise that this title has “grown up” and evolved since the first game’s past trappings of being way too heavily masculine (straight dude) power fantasy. As much as I loved the original, it was overwhelming and overbearing and cringey with some of the “mature” themes and women characters. I’m very optimistic, and looking forward to hearing more.

Where did everything go so wrong, lads?

>Buying Obsidian games
No way fag.

Dude that's my fucking dream game. True Faith hunter is my absolute favorite Hunter type, and playing Vigil as a traditional Hunter that moves based on intuition and faith while the rest of your squad are either tactical or nerds makes for great role play moments

Don't go on Yea Forums and read about games you haven't finished yet, you will only miss out on exploring things for the first time.
That being said, I thought the couch guy was the guy bleeding out on the couch right at the beginning of the game. Which was odd because he didn't even play an important role. So I'm curious about that as well.
Don't worry about opening chests, you will know what people are talking once you are there.
That being said, whether to open it or not is a choice you should make. Don't let the memes make that choice for you.

that fat retarded bitch got hair in her icecream jesus christ

>new right is comprised out of people who used to be very left wing that got frustrated with identity politics and people telling them that they don't matter
I know that's what happened to most people, but it'd be better to not jump ship to something you don't truly believe in and try to fix the problem to give others something to believe in instead. I think it's stupid that I get called a Nazi even though I'm pretty liberal but I don't think going right-wing is the answer.

as said, and don't open it means. Don't. Open. It.

Attached: 2012-07-23_00074.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

>The game might turn shit and you've already paid for it without knowing anything
guess it's a good thing i can refund a preorder at any time for no reason

With mods, it's definitely worth a go. Some people will suggest pirating it but I haven't found a good bootlegged version so I just wound up buying it.
Playing as a non-combat oriented character can get nasty during the last half of the game but that depends on what you pour your stats into it. Still, the first two thirds of the game are very entertaining and the clans are fun and different enough to warrant a few playthroughs. I recommend going in as spoiler free as possible. I'll be honest and say that I spoiled myself on some aspects and it lost a bit of charm that it would've otherwise had had I not.

Disregard this faggot. Open it, riches and cool antidulvian powers await you.

that fucking guy on the right

>Vigil
I thought they got rid of true faith in NWoD since they were trying to do "hunters are just regular folks" compared to the divinely inspired hunters of Reckoning

I'm really curious to see if they've maintained the "rp" in rpg. Because they can do whatever they want politically as long as I can play as a Nosferatu and tell everyone to fuck off.
If they do like Divinity OS 2 where my character has to be constantly in awe of their donut steals then I'll be platinum mad

Thanks.

Eat shit faggot. You know major intellectual properties are held hostage by the success of one game.

In theory thats one of the reason why the protagonist is not voiced, so you can better rp(as well to open more options for customization).

>favorite franchise about to be killed by avlone and his merry band of trans faggots
This is the worst timeline.

>I'm really curious to see if they've maintained the "rp" in rpg. Because they can do whatever they want politically as long as I can play as a Nosferatu and tell everyone to fuck off.

here here. this is what's important. of course the writing must not be shit.

I'm more worried about the developer's record of shitty games

It's funny that you're automatically labeled right wing because you hate all the bullshit SJW's spew. They're a very polarized bunch. If you're not with them then clearly you're on the exact opposite side they're fighting, or some shit like that.

I mean at least we know we'll have some sort of customizable lair.

Well, it's not like I didn't trying reasoning with those people, it's just that they didn't want to listen to anything I had to say.

I didn't go right wing just because I came to hate the left. Previously, I wasn't really exposed to right wing talking points, only strawman versions of them. After falling out with the left I actually tried to listen what the other side said and it actually made a lot of sense to me. I just got sick of being associated with those nut jobs. Conservatism isn't perfect, but it's the only valid antidote to the madness the left has become. Political extremists can't be reasons with, they need to be stomped out with force. Antifa is actually correct about this, too bad they stink identifying the actual fascists. I mean, they do identify them, but not withing catching even the most milquetoast conservative or libertarian in the crossfire.

based

>"We have to be very sensitive about how we handle things like mental illness and that was a concern for us and for Paradox"
>"The character creator goes way beyond basic male and female models. [...] gender pronouns [...] can be toyed with"

BASED

>this is the new audience for Bloodlines
WEW

Attached: A80C92BB-0CFA-46A1-802C-559454D96293.jpg (757x2419, 428K)

me too, but i'm an optimist.

from software peddled hot garbage as well before they found their stride.

this studio has the benefit of having mitsoda, avellone and paradox bux

I didn't even think about him being couch bro. I just gave him morphine. I'll go back and talk to him again, then. I saved just outside a hotel I got asked to look at, so as long as it doesn't force me to go somewhere before I leave Santa Monica, I'll see what his deal is

Oh dear. My poor brujah ass is not ready for this shit.

This.

>You're either with us, or against us

Against then it is, no matter the consequences. That's why the internet is filled with right wing cunts like myself. If they want us to be nasty, they can have it.

>Are you excited?
Very much so
>What are your hopes?
That it is the greatest game ever
>What are your fears?
None. 100% certain nothing will go wrong.
>Will you play it?
Yes
>Will you preorder?
No. Will pirate.

I'm beyond mad.

This person is mentally ill.

>franchise plagued by neo-cons
>pushing us out of the hobby
What? but its the complete opposite. has that thing even read V5

lurk more

I'm sort of excited. I've got the first one in my steam library from a bundle, but never played it so I should probably do that. I've heard it's basically Deus Ex but with vampires and I love Deus Ex so I think I'll like this too.

Sort of hoping there will be a silver lining of the whole progessiveness hullabaloo, in that I can play as a cute lesbian vampire and seduce other cute girls and feed on them.

Attached: cofe.jpg (267x274, 17K)

No thanks, I've already wasted a decade of my life here

The more I read this the worse it gets.

Attached: fallout01.jpg (800x450, 181K)

Found the alt right neo-nazi

i miss the times when video games were made by an actual nerds for actual nerds
why fucking faggots have to ruin everything

Attached: 1552936545769.png (480x480, 220K)

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_DavyJonesParlay.png (371x712, 359K)

>Are you excited?
Cautiously optimistic, but I won't be too disappointed if it turns out to be shit.
>What are your hopes?
Fun writing, edgy atmosphere, passable gameplay. Old characters returning (with a plot-contrived reason to do so, of course). Game should be optimized enough to run on my toaster. And, most importantly, immersion.
>What are your fears?
Soapbox-tier writing that talks down to the player. Removal of the sketchy, sleazy atmosphere of the first game in favor of sanitizing the vampire experience.
>Will you play it?
Yes.
>Will you preorder?
Hell no.
No.

Attached: 1543700683954.png (599x719, 648K)

Attached: 1530519923623.jpg (409x618, 58K)

do these people not understand the vtmb is about hypocrites,murderers and deluded people. Cam are evil but have rules, anarch want to be free but they only want to do for self-interest like feeding off of innocent people even if it kills them and have little humanity for people other than vampires. the world of vampires is about how long you can hold onto your humanity before it gets twisted because of your hunger

>trigger warnings and skippable terrible scenes
>#vampirethemasquerade is a personal and political horror game

Attached: are you sure about that.gif (174x200, 2.83M)

>Are you excited?
Yes
>What are your hopes?
It will be a good RPG that appreciates player agency
>What are your fears?
It will be a railroaded awful adventure filled with retarded leftist human political pushing instead of vampire politics. I'm talking really heavy handed and no way to disagree or go another path or have any agency whatsoever. I don't care if a character is a faggot if they're still a good character, I worry about everyone being faggots and sustaining themselves more off of cock than blood.
>Will you play it?
yeah. even if it's terrible i'll still probably play it
>Will you preorder?
idk probably not until i know more. the fact that it could suddenly become epic store exclusive makes me worry but in that case i'd rather pirate it anyway.
no.

>Third person camera movement toggle off
>Subs/CC
>Contrast/color management
>Manage sound/voice
Everything good so far

>Multi language subtitles
Not really my concern, but if they want to include them, whatever.

>Trigger warnings
What

>Diversity
>Wait, stop, what are you doing

>Current year
>Responsibility
>Hate speech specialists
>"Show Evil"
>The personal is political
>Anything not far left is right wing propaganda
>Activist Inclusion

Attached: 1552196095455.jpg (1059x349, 52K)

Removal of the sketchy, sleazy atmosphere of the first game in favor of sanitizing the vampire experience.
With feedback like that's a very real possibility.

Holy shit

There are what's now known as Benedictions in the game that can be granted to you if you're faithful and buddy buddy with the church. They do a lot of similar effects, like being able to see monsters for what they really are, making you immune to fear from werewolves and their transformations, emitting light from a crucifix around you that actively drains blood and willpower from undead and makes them roll against a fear frenzy even if they're totally immune to the sun, granting you armor based on your faith, and infusing weapons with the word of God so they do aggravated damage against non mortal splat books.
They're actually stronger than true faith in a lot of ways (at least until like normally impossible faith levels for playable characters like true faith 6 or what have you)
Vigil is cool because it can be normal people dealing with freaky shit, or you can be on the higher end of power and fight on somewhat equal ground against other splats if you play smart.
Except mages, fuck mages

Is "hate speech specialist" even a job?

Attached: 1521951099180.jpg (476x399, 69K)

>hate speech specialist
>paid to tell people to not say nigger
>say nigger a lot and get paid for it

Which community college gives this degree.

Its basically all new staff of gen z/y faggots
the writing will be shit and the gameplay minimal
you know it

>are you excited?
I would have been, had this been made 10 years ago.
In this day and age though? No, not even a little bit. It'll be fucking awful, probably so bad it'll retroactively make the first game less fun simply by existing.

Its gonna be "woke" isnt it.

It's just another distraction to keep me occupied until God tier 2077 releases and I can get some virtual closure on all the cyberpunk LARPing I do as a low level programmer acting like I will live long enough before I can do any sort of cool real world shit with my abilities.

Attached: 1539652815760.jpg (775x837, 49K)

This is one of the worst things I’ve read in a good while. Holy fuck how do these people even breathe.

Yes
But on the bright side the besting ending will be the one with most dead LGBTQRSTUVWXY&Zeee vampires

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_hellsing_08_1.png (620x349, 243K)

But they're right? The question is why are you pretending to like the game?

Attached: 1553378533186.png (640x2110, 336K)

>Excuse me Yea Forums, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Bloodlines 2?
sure
>Are you excited?
yes
>What are your hopes?
not ruined by sjw influences
>What are your fears?
ruined by sjw influences
>Will you play it?
probably
>Will you preorder?
no.
no

Did you just assume my covenant? I identify as Carthian.

Pre-orders are fine if you have good taste like me and know gold when you see it.

I'd rather have no game at all than what this shit is shaping up to be.
The original bloodlines doesn't deserve to be shit on by social justice terrorists and insane trannies.

it's funny how many women find stuff like this appealing but there are still SJWs who say it's only for men

Is seattle a good setting? Seems pretty boring to me, but then again i'm not from the states

Attached: 1553220681875.png (2600x1100, 253K)

At least when irl becomes cyber punk you can be the jaded 50 something who always talks about 'the good 'ol days' and has wicked tech skills

>At least when irl becomes
>when

Seattle right now is a miserable dump filled with contradictions and homeless druggies, hence it's perfect for a gothic game like Bloodlines.

that person needs help

Attached: img553.png (608x621, 80K)

>PDX/NuWW and Hardsuit Labs
>in charge of recapturing the essence of a janky cult classic that's very much a product of its time

Very, very sceptical of it showing much promise. Especially with it already having pre-order DLC out the ass despite only having a pre-rendered announcement trailer out.

Attached: 0056.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

I think out of all SP games I've seen bloodlines attracts the most women.

I'm not sure what's the reason, i bet it's officer chunk

Attached: 4444444442.jpg (1651x793, 146K)

BTGG Pilled

Sometimes I wish rape was legal or that I had a LOT of money.

>pronouns for vampires
>forced inclusiveness
>gay and trans vampires
>everything that made Bloodlines good is gone because it was "problematic"
>no well written characters, only virtue signalling queer Muslim black Anarchs and as many characters from the old game as can possibly be shoehorned in
>"Hey, remember Mercurio?! He's back, in pog form
It's basically stillborn, isn't it?

Can you fuck Chuck in game?

Never played the 1st but am getting the sequel on ps4

I can't fucking wait. Only game I've been hyped about other than Shenmue 3 this gen.

Attached: 1468664781390.gif (200x200, 2.06M)

>buying a single player game that is on gog

Attached: 1538544426223.gif (300x168, 791K)

/thread

>Are you excited?
No, I am sad, disappointed, and afraid.
>What are your hopes?
That it's not as trash as it looks at this point.
>What are your fears?
That it's even more trash than it looks at this point.
>Will you play it?
Yes, I will pirate it specifically to hurt the devs, the industry as a whole, and this push for SJW shit at the cost of real artistic merit.
>Will you preorder?
No.
No.

Thank God I'll never be this mentally deranged.

The real question is; will it be as bad or worse than VAMPYR?

It's hilariously pathetic that your only metric for playing the game is if it's "SJW" and has nothing to do with the quality of the game itself.

Only out of it.

"playing evil to do good"
what the fuck is this person! That's not what it's about!

>revive a beloved game that is still being played today by very dedicated fans and bet 100% on their nostalgia to succeed
>change everything, neuter the game world, bend over backwards to gay and tranny scum screeching and making demands, allow SJW's on the writing team to literally invite the cancer inside

Why even bother in the first place?

>punching up, playing evil to do good
I mean, sure, if you're RPing a character like that, why not? But I wouldn't say it's what VtM has always been about or what its primary draw is.

If the game is SJW then the quality of the game is assuredly bad.

If it's an SJW game, then it's shit. It's as simple as that, and always true.

He's a leftist. "the end justifies the means" is all about the left. They would kill every monogamous cigender christian white male if they could to make "social justice".

>first person is a conspiracy made by neocons to push SJWs out of the hobby

based GOP saving video games

I'll try it when it's out, and by that I mean that I'm pirating it if I get even the faintest whiff of far-left nonsense and SJW shenanigans.
Any developer who takes orders from those people don't deserve a single dime, and those who shun them and focus on making a good product deserve to be rewarded for their work.

I want to tell you to stfu but your way is the only way they'll learn to fuck off. Loud minority has total control these days.

The world was a better place when people like this could only sit in their house friendless and socially isolated watching wheel of fortune after work at the local movie theater

This. Not a dime. They'll screech "right wing is killing games" or "games like VtM are not profitable anymore" when actually its is only consumers consuming only what they want.
Go woke go broke.

He doesn't really play it straight with you either, but he's not as bad as some of the others.

I think VTMB did a great job with everyone having some sort of agenda.

>This is who they're catering to

Attached: 1553466197671.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Isn't them feeding kind of sexual for them, and even more pleasurable then sex?

>Low humanity dialogue
Christ, I feel like I need a black and red color scheme.

I'm having a hard time deciding whether people that use Twitter or retards that make screencaps of Twitter are more pathetic

Didn't you get the memo?
Anarchs are queer islamists now.

Attached: rudi.png (1052x631, 226K)

2019 is this bad, I can't even imagine how awful 2020 will be.
I imagine the pedophiles will finally be normalised and join the LGBTQ by then. The world has gone insane and everything we create suffers as a direct result hereof.

Being excited for a game in this day and age is total folly.

>If you choose anything that is against the progressive agenda (ie, anything that isn't an edgy anarch) will probably get you a bad ending lecturing you where you went wrong. They'll let you be Carmarilla or Sabbat but will shit on you for doing so. Calling it now.
I can never tell if people who say this shit are baiting or just paranoid as fuck.

>people who want to ruin (vampire) society are queer and islamic

lol wait i thought this was going to be a SJW game

Lmao fucking dead before arrival. I thought there was something fishy about the lack of criticism of the game on Yea Forums of all places, you’re all retarded shills.

It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.

Someone else please post Fatima and the gay avenger Nos concept

>tfw already setting up a bot to spam these threads like the one that killed /gw2/

Feels comfy

I could believe a character like this exists in VtM, but why would somebody like this be a major player in the vampire world? Like the only way he even works is if he's using progressiveness for manipulating mortals and other vampires new to the game, and/or as some kind of front for other shit he's doing. But they aren't trying to make something liek this work, they just want to be progressive to fucking retards goddamangit
>implying few would challenge a newly embraced that is threatening ancient vampire politics
jesus christ

I want big titty vamp babes. Will those be gone?

>No, not really. I mean i´ll shill for it because Cyberpunk 2077 needs some competition so they don´t get too full of themselves but i honestly don´t care. I don´t like first person games
What the fuck did he mean by this?

>bloodlines 2 comes out
>install it
>start it up
>before you get to the main menu it forces you to take a political aptitude test
>"your test answers indicate that you are conservative and right on the political spectrum. This game is not for fascists, go talk to your mother about the mistakes that lead you to this point in your life"
>game shuts down
>automatically uninstalls itself
>deletes itself from steam (no refunds)

T- thanks paradox...

Attached: 546691dc84138e53c82f0b0c38ad6059.jpg (570x806, 222K)

I might as well preorder because i'll play the game no matter how bad it is. I've been waiting for 15 years. You don't know how that feels like.

Listening to all those interviews of various divas and prima donnas and reading shit they write online I get a feeling that devs often don't really know WHY their game is liked. Like that now infamous slip by Boyarsky when he couldn't wrap his mind around the idea of enemies having no health bars. Sure it's most recent and blatant example, but even universally respected niggers like Spector sometimes make you think, "yeah, that's nice and all, but that's not why I liked System Shock". I think it's because their feedback comes from just three places: the playtesters (basically the average retards), the colleagues that play the game during development (and who're likely to share their boss' sensibilities), and the gaming journalists writing wank about the game once it's out (that's on the flimsy assumption that they haven't been bought). The game could sell like hotcakes or it could become a cult classic, but the devs might never know why or how that happened.

I just replayed it yesterday and it was still good.
You're a retard.

>24 hour early access as a preorder bonus

Remember when Yea Forums raked Mankind Divided over the coals for this, costing the rest of us the actual conclusion to the Jensen Trilogy?

>You don't know how that feels like.
the dead should stay dead

>Mage: The Ascension video game never ever

Attached: ffixlateral1.jpg (1024x768, 478K)

We've ALL been waiting, you cunt.
That doesn't mean a bad game is better than no game at all, in fact it's the exact opposite that's true.

This is like hoping for a new Ghostbusters film and getting an all-female remake instead.

You mean this one from the original clanbook?

Attached: Equalizer-Nosfe.jpg (2534x3274, 1.64M)

Why the fuck would you want to listen to LEFTIST OPINION OBJECTIVELY GOOD for several hours?
Even if you're left yourself, that's so fucking boring.

Thankfully they're finishing the game, after some more tomb raider shit

>coats the ground in front of the dev's feet with politically-charged eggshells fully expecting them to start gingerly tiptoeing
>"Please please make sure it doesn't become a propaganda game."
It's like they just want to kneecap any chances of it being remotely even VtM-like from the get-go.

Attached: 1550576336833.jpg (360x296, 33K)

I hope they add option for Diablerie in 2. I was salty that wasnt an option in 1

>you being a faggot is the world's problem, not yours
Uh, how exactly do they figure that?

Except this is like getting the actual Ghostbusters 3 with the original cast that we wanted.
It has the same writer, the same composer, first person, returning characters, its hub based, etc..
It's a good shot. And i wanna see it for myself. Even if it turns out bad. At least i got to see it.

I seem to remember killing tons of fellow vampires by drinking their blood.

There'll NEVER be a gay (or any minority) Nosferatu in the game because of the "implicit associations" of "gays being ugly".

This is really the only way to go about the situation. I'm just confused why VTMB, this shit usually only happens to mainstream series from the late 2000s. Vampires have no need for identity politics

>be total fag
>Concept: You are a normal guy
LOL

As far as I heard it’s Ben cancelled for since like three months after Mankind Divided came out

So that Rudi fag might not be in the game?

>VTMB 2 announced
>Halo MCC on PC
>Xenia having RDR be fully playable.

If you asked me 5 years ago if this was possible id have said bullshit

This concept is pretty ok in my opinion. It does not make being gay the entire character. It's more like a side-note. The character is also not portrayed as being correct. It's just what drives him.

It doesn't rub an agenda in your face like the 5th edition stuff. Probably because it was written by an actual writer and not an ex-"journalist".

It was kind of in 1, as you did gain power astronomically fast and probably drained vamps doing it. Just you started out as Generation 8 (20 BP) so you never went down in Generation cause you only ate scrubs. Seems that random vamp double-succing you at the opening cutscene was Gen 7 which is in the realm of "almost a big deal" especially in the Americas.

>Are you excited?
Yes
>What are your hopes?
For it to live up to my extremely high expectations in every way
>What are your fears?
That it won't
>Will you play it?
Yes
>Will you preorder?
Yes
Yes because I play almost every new game that comes out because I have an unlimited income and plenty of time

I dont. If it was there, they didn't give any benefit for it, which diablerie is supposed to make you stronger

>young female coworker comes back from trip to seattle
>user i didnt really like it... it was always rainy and there were a lot of um disabled transgender people, but they could walk...
>mfw

if this game is like CURRENT YEAR we're all fucked

Attached: madmans knowledge.jpg (709x400, 21K)

but there was a Mage game
it was on mobile and involved saving refugees

>Vampires have no need for identity politics
Vampires already subscribe extremely heavily to identity politics in the first game, never minding gays and transvestites. Pretty much everyone has an immediate opinion of you based on your Clan or, Caine forbid, your lack of one.

>Bullies who beat him to death became Chad Ventrue
>Laugh and beat him up again just for fun

Attached: Ventrue.jpg (900x675, 239K)

>returning characters
You realize that's a huge negative, right?
It's creative bankruptcy to try and cash in on nostalgia and the "Hey, remember Jeanette/Gary/Chunk/etc?? He's back in Seattle for no reason!"

It's the millennium falcon in The Force Awakens all over again. And in case you didn't see, the original writers are brainwashed leftists now.

Rudi is in fucking Europe, not Seattle.

>playing evil to do good
Excuse me what the fuck.

If I can't send people flying or wallsplat them with shotguns blasts in vtmb2 then I'm going to be very disappointed.

did you even watch the trailer?

prepare for zoom zoom senpai even though you're right. Troika dropped the ball hard on BL1.

>the writing is all over the place, serious to juvenile and everywhere in between
>the sewer section
>only memorable part is the spook mansion
>terrible use of the source engine, general jank
>lol nosferatu
>mods make the game better
>the ending

The core game itself is forgettable.

Don't forget DMC5 and MM11.

But Nosferatu are normally incredibly attractive when they were human

>I was salty that wasnt an option in 1
>diablerize someone
>get beheaded right after for committing the big fucking no no

I'd definitely want a Jeanette returning, there is a STUNNING lack of porn of her, she came around before things really took off. A return in the current year would cause a skyrocket of Bowsette levels.

These people always think every piece of fiction was written for them
>these bigots dont know that star wars always had pro-LGBT themes!
>ugh, how can you not know pro transexual rights is a central theme of cyber punk?!
>you know, I dont understand how anyone can think gender theory doesnt belong in LoZ i mean, Link was obviously always meant to be non binary

Why the fuck would you think he would be?

but i play evil to play evil what does that even mean

Attached: the chad palpatine.jpg (1920x818, 91K)

There's one so far, and her lips are suspect. I mean hotties like Jeanette?

Implied diablerie isnt the same

If the game focus on pushing a agenda at the cost of it's writing and being a good rpg then it will be shit, most sjw games do just that, and I can't think of a single good one.

Attached: 1553222377369.jpg (443x332, 26K)

i hope she doesnt given that she might die in bloodlines 1 and would therefore not show player impact from 1.

Kind of iffy on that one, but the saltier and/or more sardonic Nos do like turning pretty boys/girls into ugly monsters for laughs. That said, you're just as likely to become Nos if you have certain qualities they like in general or are useful for Nos progression in vamp society.

That's ACTUAL politics in their world, not make-believe gender politics. No vampire would/should give a shit about such a completely absurd and meaningless human load of bullshit.

>But Nosferatu are normally incredibly attractive when they were humam
No they don't. Nosferatu pick their childer from among the outcasts of society, particularly those who already display a skill for accomplishing things without being seen. The only time a Nosferatu targets a beautiful person to be turned into a vampire is often punitively. They target people who care overly much about their outward appearance and who degrade those who don't match up. They're called a "Cleopatra"

Not really. Some Nozzy's were attractive in mortal life and turned as a sick joke, but they mostly draw from mortals who are already social rejects and undesirables.

This, I cant wait to watch those bigots squirm at nonbinary gay vampire-kins. It's a perfect fit for the VTMB universe

You speak in absolutes. Returning characters? Bad. Worker has different opinions than me? Bad.
Life doesnt work like that. I dont have a twitter and i dont wanna know about their personal lives and opinions. All i want is to see the final result and discuss the setting with others while we wait.

>excited
No
>fears
It will be shit
>will you play it
If its not shit
>pre-order?
Fuck no

Taking a dick in the ass isn't politics, that's what we're saying. Vamps should be about actually ruling areas and seizing territory through legalize and black networks. Not about chopping off your dick and demanding a parade.

If you think it's going to be that extreme in game then it is.

I just hope they make the game good in its own right and not just piggyback off the original.

Please leave.

Theres a big difference between Clan wars and the gender/sexuality bullshit only mentally ill people concern themselves with.

List three good SJW games.

Attached: 2600_screenshots_20171205212519_1.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

>Stop sign DLC

Nice trips

Why not? They did when they were humans. It was a big part of their image. There is nothing about becoming a vampire that inherently changes what you give a shit about, it just shifts your priorities now that you're a creature of the night shoved into a dangerous game of Jyhad and an intense thirst for human blood.

You should wait until they show a vampire getting their dick chopped off or forming a pride parade before you start crusading against the game then.

>nostalgia googles
I played it recently as an adult and I loved it. Present actual arguments

The game is in active development, all these comments across all boards is the warning they need to hear so they don't include that dumb shit.

So they've got two people who were involved in the first one back one being 1 of about 4 writers and the other being the composer who is in a very different state of mind, Avellone who had nothing to do with the original and likely isn't even going to do much for this except write a single character which is all he seems to do these days and the rest is compromised of literal who's and one massive sjw? Damn user, I guess the whole band is back together!

Good I don't people like you playing the games as me.

can't wait to freebleed again in vtmb2 thanks devs for making this game inclusive to female rights

Attached: 1552278403943.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

>avellone
If anything, he's pretty much a red flag.

>Are you excited?
Yes
>What are your hopes?
Salubri qts
>What are your fears?
No salubri qts
>Will you play it?
Yes
>Will you preorder?
Of course not.
see above

Attached: salubrishitpost2.jpg (1200x700, 246K)

>Start up another playthrough, pick Nosferatu because of how unique they are
>Make it to Downtown and get bored
I forgot how boring Nosferatu is to play. The disciplines suck. Should I play a Ventrue, Toreador or Tremere?

Wouldn't have put it past them to make up some bullshit reason as to why he shows up in Seattle. They'll bullshit reasons anyway for whatever characters are returning.

>there is nothing about becoming a vampire that inherently changes what you give a shit about
Apart from being immortal and seeing humans and their squabbles as insects fighting in dung, unaware that they are being manipulated at every angle and used as cattle.
A seasoned vampire would not give a single shit about humans and their hang ups regarding genitalia. They get enough insanity from the Malkavians already.
Some like the Toreador would be the most likely to partake in such inconsequential nonsense, and only because it amuses them while pretending to be more human than the humans.

Toreador! celerity with guns is the shit.

>Are you excited?
I lost the ability to feel hype towards a video game release in 2015.
>What are your hopes?
I have none.
>What are your fears?
Cynophobia and thalassophobia, but that is beside the point.
>Will you play it?
I don't even know if my computer could run it. Even then, the price tag is a deterrent. The whole reason for moving games towards the digital release format was to cut costs, but it seems to be that was not passed on to the consumer.
>Will you preorder?
I'd rather fucking die than do that in any capacity.
Did I fucking stutter?
This, but knowing how these corporate types work we won't get that until the game is released to the public, as even those who get review copies would likely either be under gag order to not release footage or talk about it until the embargo is up, or would be shills and/or benefiting from some kind of nepotistic relationship with the developer. The kind that results in scandals.

>For it to live up to my extremely high expectations in every way
It won't at all. Not even referring to the potential sjw shit, but you are only setting yourself up for dissapoinment fren.

There very little means by which any of the new generation vampires could develop meaningful territories or overly complicated mind games. They're neonates and thinbloods. They're grunts. An Elder Vampire's Ghouls are more important to the game of Jyhad as they are half the time.

Theres literally an entire clan of mentally ill Vampires and they're quite influential.

>MM11
Was that good?

>you should wait until they do irreparable damage with stupid decisions before voicing your opinion that they shouldnt make said dumb decisions
Nani?

You're right, let's give to Troika then. Oh wait...
Perspective please. My dream sequel would be Obsidian making it. But i'll give benefit of the doubt the new studio. And beinging back these name is a good sign.

All you're doing is getting outraged over potential or perceived slights. You're acting exactly like trannies and extreme sjws with this dumb per-preemptive warning shit.
You're even justifying it in the same way that they would

Stop being purposefully stupid.

>Theres literally an entire clan of mentally ill Vampires and they're quite influential.
Well, not any more. Malkavians are offensive to people with mental illness, so they'll all be Deadpool from now on.
*HOlDs uP StOp siGn*

Most seasoned vampires explicitly don't give a shit. But most games don't include seasoned vampires. They revolve around Neonates and Thinbloods. There is literally no reason for someone who has spent their life advocating for whatever the fuck they care about to stop caring just because they're a vampire now.

Who was friend?

>ITS SJW LEFTIE COMMIE TRANS GARBAGE
Guys, can we not jump into conclusions so early?
Remember Far Cry 5?
Remember how everyone thought the same when we first saw the cover and the first trailer?
Remember how it turned out to be completely apolitical?
Remember how buttblasted SJW game ''journalists'' were because of it?
I think we should wait until its out pirate it and see for ourselves

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-24-02h23m43s963.png (960x720, 903K)

Will preorder as soon as it's up on the PS store.

>fears
No fear, nothing is stopping me from buying this game.

Attached: images.jpg (218x231, 5K)

>Oh boy I can get new skins
>That I'll never see because first person forces me to play as a disembodied arm

They literally passed on a chance to print money.

>If you have to start at the bottom then your life should be about clownworld microtransgressions and fake mental illnesses

Attached: 1544448959819.jpg (450x437, 55K)

Apart from the fact that they no longer have any stake in human society, can barely function in it and have WAY bigger issues to worry about, like being in a caste system that's like a 24/7 job you can never quit if you're just a newbie?

>My dream sequel would be Obsidian making it
Then you are even more of a fucking brainlet then I first thought if you want nuObsidian to make VTMB2. Then it's 100% confirmed to be sjw trash, at least with the current faggots there's still some chance it won't be that bad.

How is that stupid? Becoming a Vampire doesn't inherently make you special in regards to your insights or give you a purview of all the games and tricks going on in the world. All it does is reveal a new level of bullshit on top of all the other bullshit you though you knew about. It's not gonna change your worldview as much as you think, it's just gonna give you a knew spin on things.

If you though society was being needlessly repressive about peoples love and lifestyle, now you know why! It was Vampires!
If you thought society was becoming needlessly decadent and giving way the most ludicrous ideas, well now its all so obvious! It was Vampires!

Attached: VampireAnimalism.png (482x324, 82K)

Is this a parody?

It wasn't a good game, though.
It was so inoffensive that it went right back to being offensive in how toothless, dull and neutered it was.

Thats what I've been saying but everyone likes to go one extreme or the other on Yea Forums, so you either think it's going to be the greatest game ever made or a massive pile of shit.

>Apart from the fact that they no longer have any stake in human society
Nigger, Vampires have a massive stake in human society, that's why the expend so much energy controlling it.

I think it'll be mediocre as fuck.
They'll never nail the atmosphere, and for every thing they get right they'll probably fuck two up.

>you guys never even cared about
But that's wrong.

If that's what you gave a shit about, literally yes, there is no reason that would change.

>It wasn't a good game, though.
Thats not even his point, it's how everyone here was giving themselves a fucking aneurysm getting worked up about the game while Journos shilled the fuck out of it, and it turned out to be over nothing.

Oh give me a break. Nothing will ever be good enough for faggots like you. I'll be over here playing rpgs from obsidian and every other company who still makes them.

No, it's an official metaplot character from the new edition.

>Obsidian
LOL
Have you played an obsidian game made in the last 9 years? They have all been garbage riddled with sjw trash.
Modern Obsidian is NOT the same team that made New Vegas.

If only you knew how bad it was.

>Paradox wants Jeanette to be the new mascot of White Wolf and all the Bloodlines characters to be the new signature clan guys, even Beckett, whose gimmick is that he's nothing like the stereotypical Gangrel.
>The new tabletop RPG company is hiring people the old devs (before Paradox) fired out of spite
>The werewolf game is a slot machine mobile game, that replaces the combat system and requires RMT.
>there are no plans for Mage

When Luke learned of his jedi heritage and his purpose do you really think he was concerned about taxes or the moisture farm?

A vampire does not concern itself with the petty problems of humans, especially snowflake twitter warriors.

Maybe, I'm just saying about how most of Yea Forums has this mentality that nothing can be just mediocre or meh, or good but has genuine flaws and either will defend a game to the death or shit on it and refuse to acknowledge and good things it does.

Source or begone

Not everyone is here just to shitpost user. There are genuine red flags with this game.

There isnt a single obsidian game i havent enjoyed.

New Vegas had 2 gay characters, an implied gay faction leader, several gay characters, and a transvestite super mutant, and a sexually liberated strank wyman, and a robot that fisted your ass.

How far exactly do you think Obsidian has altered from that?

They have the same stake in it as a biologist with an ant farm or a farmer with a cow herd. They want humans to keep being dumb and blind so they'll keep being good little blood bags, but the average vampire has zero reason to worry about humanity save for keeping up the masquerade.

It's only the elders and princes who have a vested and real interest in shaping human society and culture, to benefit their own agendas. And trust me when I say that while making humanity more degenerate and open to outside influence totally fits their MO, making humans into trannies or pretending to be trannies theirs serves no purpose whatsoever in the big scheme of things.

>Nothing will ever be good enough for faggots like you.
Sorry I don't enjoy dumpster fires like pillars of eternity cuckfire faggot. Obsidian hasn't been good since Nu Vegas, and even that game is just a 7/10 without mods and doesn't come close to 1 or 2.

Anyone playing Vtmb right now? I feel like installing it again after i'm done with Sekiro

Attached: 1546873350099.jpg (540x720, 51K)

If they make Jeanette the Harley Quinn of the vampire franchise, I'm out. And I'm keeping my money.

>Paradox wants Jeanette to be the new mascot of White Wolf
>not wanting this to be the mascot
Whats wrong with that, you some type of fucking homo cuckboi?

>not playing it simultaneously with with other games constantly

What kind of retarded comparison is that? Luke wasn't concerned about that shit before he became a Jedi. He wanted to fight in the Rebellion. If he didn't and was happy just working on the moisture farm he never would have risked going out into the desert to look for Obiwan.

>A vampire does not concern itself with the petty problems of humans, especially snowflake twitter warriors
Except when they do. Which they do. Because there is literally no reason for them not too.

twitter.com/ze_schwarzer/status/1107242902789468161

hello

Started playing again today, almost done with Hollywood

Attached: 1537416566446.png (470x186, 344K)

>right now
>he doesn't have a yearly vtmb playthrough

Yes, that is your opinion.

So is there going to be housing in this game or something? The table, family portrait, stop sign etc. makes me think there would be a place to put that furniture.

Reminder that Therese > Jeanette

Yeah, doing a Venture with guns. Feels weird after my first run as a Gangrel, where I most punched my way out of situations and now I'm either persuading or dominating everyone. Will try to at the very least get a malk run in as well before the next game comes out. I cleared some of the games I had like Dragons Dogma and did my devil hunter run of dmc5.

>vtmb would make present day liberals cry
t. never played the original

I know what you're saying is bullshit because there was a Mage: The Awakening game that got released around the same time as the third Vampire: The Masquerade game, that one being We Eat Blood. Both were interactive fiction games, with the Mage: The Awakening one set in Sweden of all places. They got pulled from Steam and Google Play because of the backlash from both fans of the World of Darkness and people who genuinely enjoy video games and don't want politics or real world drama in general forced into them in any capacity. You know, sane people, and not those rejects from ResetEra, Koktaku, Polygon or Reddit. You can of course still download We Eat Blood and whatever they called the Mage: The Awakening game that was bundled with it, but pirating Android APKs is something that comes with it's own risks and I'm not going to help you in that regard seeing as neither game should have existed to begin with. I mean, just because you can make a game, doesn't mean you should.

Except being a vampire doesn't make you a sociopath. They still have emotions, they're just playing second fiddle to The Beast. A vampire can empathize it's just that saints don't live very long in the Long Night. There are multiple examples of Vampires giving a shit about humanity and them not giving a shit. It's a Pen and Paper RPG, player freedom in choice is a major component.

>trust me when I say that while making humanity more degenerate and open to outside influence totally fits their MO, making humans into trannies or pretending to be trannies theirs serves no purpose whatsoever in the big scheme of things.
I mean it gives a massive opportunity for Tzimsce to have some fun with their body crafting if humanity gets into the whole reconstructive surgery thing. Some might just think it's funny.

because it seems like theyre trying to pull a star wars where every "race" has a singular feature. would i mind all malk girls to be big tittied sluts who are kooky and cuhrazy? maybe not visually but for story purposes yes it would be dull

Nope.

>Not wanting to hear Jeanettes moans
Dum.

Wrong yet again. I fucking hate you fake ass retards, you just are trying to lubricate the asses for when the new woke devs jam their PC dilfos up the series ass.

>Because there is literally no reason for them not too.
I don't concern myself with whatever the rats are doing in the sewer outside my house.
It's pointless to me to even fake an interest because nothing they do will ever really matter in my life.

Similarly, why would a vampire concern himself with brief mortals, as anything but prey or amusement? You can't take their whims seriously.

Faggot.
Oh, and I'm still in Santa Monica, have to go talk to Therese and some sidequests. I'm not skipping through all the dialogue and I only got to play for about a hour and a half.

This stuff has literally always been in the game. Young Vampires give a shit about their issues. What you were as a human has an effect on how you behave as a Vampire. Why the fuck wouldn't it?

Making her the mascot doesn't mean every single malk is going to suddenly act like her user.

>refunding the game on Steam, of course.
You'd still be giving them a sale for their charts, when the game is going to have a DRM free version, you git.

Leftists aren't liberals.

But they can't do that, because involving the tzimisce would imply that transgender people are unnatural and in league with the "bad guys" of the vampire world. Actually, more like the criminally insane concentration camp doctors of the vampire world, really.
And trannies go completely batshit ballistic if they aren't shown as either heroes or victims at all times in media.

+1 Humanity for having the balls to admit the truth. Jeanette is a generic slut, no subtlety, too much effort. Therese is that girl who's an absolute freak in the sheets but you can both go about your lives the next day without any commitment. Jeanette expects you to be her boy toy at her beckoning and whims

Patrician taste

Based and /threadpilled

Couldn't the Gen 7 murk everyone in the execution hall? Why did they sit like a bitch and take it?

How should I pick the clan for my next play-through? I've already played Ventrue and Malk, part of me wants to just play Ventrue again.

Attached: 1553308163302.png (1000x1500, 961K)

Because they're not assholes and most of the time they were pretty familiar with those rats for years beforehand? You literally lived in the sewer for decades. Everyone you know and have ever known was a rat living in the sewer. Before last night literally your entire world was that sewer. You are aware of everything you like and hate about the sewer.

>wrecking the best gimmick-y playthough in order to preserve a tiny but very vocal minority's delicate sensibilities
Christ, what a depressingly awful and highly likely notion.

Attached: I am no longer here.png (837x798, 864K)

Nos or Gangrel

A sadistic vampire taking advantage of your transition phase to mutilate you is a pretty blatant victim scenario.

I want the fem malk without a tramp stamp, that's just too millennial for me

play Tremere. You get to keep Dominate and gain Blood Magic. Also you get some minor dialogue differences and access to a new haven if you play your cards right

Attached: 1481804479370.jpg (638x1236, 357K)

>FPS
Why.
Why why why.

Clan isn't really important. A more important question is your playstyle. Were you social, a brawler, or sneaky?