P-please play our game!

>p-please play our game!

Attached: WsQ13Rk.png (780x438, 891K)

Other urls found in this thread:

superdataresearch.com/worldwide-digital-games-market/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soon bros

Attached: 2345.png (550x627, 98K)

Still the 7th biggest PC game right now.
Yea Forums BTFO

Isn't it limited to 3 hours? laughing my lmao

>return free

What does it even mean? I get to return the game now?
Finally I'll be free

what are the other 10?

if you've bought the game before you get to play for 3 hours

superdataresearch.com/worldwide-digital-games-market/

i still get these please come back emails and my account hasn't been active since 2010.

If you have the expansion it is open to play.
I did all the content for 8.1&8.1.5 in about 7 hours and unlocked both new allied races.
Now I can wait till they do the same thing again in 6 months when they'll have another couple hours of content.

How did you grind to exalted in 7 hours? Stop lying faggot

>It's not actually a free weekend at all unless you already bought the game.
>It's the three hour expansion trial, but you get to do it again.

Almost went back out of sheer nostalgia til I remembered how fucking grindy WoW is

It'd be nice if Kul Tiran women actually looked like that ingame. That art is closer to WoW's human females.

Attached: 1526271970468.jpg (1363x872, 172K)

I had exalted from the second month the game came out, if you cleared world quest and kept the war resources to do rep missions at the table it wasn't that hard.

that expansion trial really pissed me off... the whole time I was just sitting there annoyed
>this isn't an MMO it's a linear hallway simulator
>no real choice in what quest I do, no exploration
>stupid ass story I don't even participate in while LEVEL ??? npcs blather at each other with Super Saiyan light show attacks
>Finally looks like I will get to make my first choice in the whole trial, choose where to go first
LOL NO!

3 hours isn't even enough time to get my UI straight

Even the artists are trying to downplay

this is what you get for bitching about pandaren

I think this is the first case where, so far, the females of a race are outnumbered by the men 4 to 1.

Nobody likes fat women.

>free weekend
>advertise it with two races that need several weeks worth of grinding to unlock because of time-gating

What did they mean by this?

if its the same shit as last time, you can only do a 10 minutes quest chain, you dont have access to the new zones

>go back for the free weekened
>play 20 minutes
>HELP THE WAR EFFORT, GRIND THIS MEANINGLESS INSTANCE OVER AND OVER AGAIN
>uninstall
no thank you

So what does this mean even, do I get to play with my own character in the new zone or do I have to make a cuck-character again?

And ban players! That would sure bring people back!

>Almost all prominent Kul'Tiran women are skinny
>Jaina
>Kathrine
>Waycrests
The only one that is fat is evil
>Ashemane

Why the fuck are the Kul'tiran females barrels?

Worgen, Dwarves, Trolls, Orcs, and Tauren are all races where there are significantly more male players then females.
Nobody wants to play as an ugly woman. Nobody.

I would've given it a shot if I found out about it before today.

in that list the only ugly ones are dwarves and trolls

>The only one that is fat is evil
>Female villains are often depicted as fat and/or unattractive in all sorts of media
Makes you think.

I will when it comes out.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

Every mmo does this

>Dugeon fighter online the most played game on pc
Literally WHO

oh so now theyre expansions are free so they can actually have people claim theyre workign for them again instead of forcing expansions and shit on people
yea sure right. when they overhault the ENTIRE GAME ill think about it.
Until then, I'll see you on TRIPLE K

Attached: kronos.jpg (225x225, 7K)

in drustvar where you become an inquisitor and purge witch crones and it's played completely straight was pretty surprising for the feminist expansion

WoW never had to do this because it wasn't dying like every other mmo, not even in WoD which had literally 1/3 amount of content of any other expansion.

>I think this is the first case where, so far, the females of a race are outnumbered by the men 4 to 1.
>he hasn't played vanilla
The joke during vanilla is that female dwarves don't exist.

Jokes on you blizzard, I uninstalled wow and it'll take more than just one weekend to download it

wasnt there a snow map? I havent gotten it in 20 hrs of gameplay

isn't that a LOTR joke

dungeon fighter online is a better game then according to you

>got this like a month after the latest shitpack came out

sad

Attached: please_come_back_and_bring_money.png (290x619, 193K)

Attached: 3nmkd893nkmns9d.png (1643x919, 2.24M)

Wow should become f2p

>p-please play our game

OP is implying that WoW is a failure. When in fact, it's still one of the most successful game at the moment.

its alright, but not nearly as good as the all FFags want you to think it is.

Why? They are making a ton of money. 3 million ppl bought their new expac day one.

No. Female Dwarves were the least played race and sex combo by so much that players could easily never see a female Dwarf in game.

>play for free! with a poster of the new races
>can't play these races unless you have exalted reputation with a bfa faction, which takes several weeks to obtain

I love new Blizz.

Misleading. People bought it ages in advance to get access to the ailed races.

so who exactly did this appeal to? im sure when fat women were announced, tumblrinas and sjws rejoiced but how many do you think actually bothered to play as fat women, granted they even played the game at all?

It's still 3 million people paying $50 expac of a 15 years old game every 2 year + giving blizz $13 per month + every mtx when you wanna change of serv, race, etc.
The "worst expac ever" is at the middle of its lifetime and it's still the 8th biggest game on PC.
Imagine the profits Blizz are making.

>posting the edited version

Attached: thestateofactiblizz.jpg (780x438, 139K)

it's not my cup of tea but it's nice to have body variety there are big males and tall females but not wide females.

Dungeon fighter online is crazy popular in the east, that's probably why it's so high up.

not gonna lie, i was having the itch to resub just days before they announced the free weekend
on thursday i logged in, fucked around for an hour unlocking the zandalari, logged out. must've been an hour and a half at most.
then i got bored and logged off. didn't log back in. itch's gone.
So thanks, Ion, for saving me 15 bucks.

Nobody on my friends list even bothered logging in either. Seriously thinking Blizzard fucking did it this time.

Attached: 1541807411947.jpg (326x318, 21K)

The idea was body diversity. Players wanted to be able to play as a large host of different bodytypes. But as history as shown female races that aren't attractive tend to have a very small playerbase.
Panda women were pretty popular despite their fatness, but they also had very cute faces and animations to up their appeal. Kul Tiran women have none of that.

kawaii

The free weekend serves only to remind you of why you stopped playing in the first place. I did the same thing. Was logged in for maybe an hour, realized I wasn't having fun, logged off, uninstalled.
Game's dead until a new expansion comes out, and most people are just waiting for Classic.

they've burned a lot of goodwill over the past few years.

Just checked it out for like 20 minutes on my priest that I haven't played since early Legion, looks fucking gay

same here. none of the people i used to play WoW with (but still talk to and play other games with) bothered with the free weekend. most openly swear to never play any blizzard products ever again, not just WoW. last blizzcon decimated the trust most of them had in blizzard

based kronos player and chink slayer

i've never heard anyone bitch about pandaren in game, everybody race changed to pandaren at the beginning of mop and liked them, it's always wrathbabies here who haven't played in 10 years and bitch about everything

Dwarves aren't ugly. People are just fags, that's why there's so many fucking blood elves.

most played MMO in china and top 5 in korea

I logged on, cashed out all my tokens, logged off, and deleted the client. Game isn't even worth keeping a free sub stockpiled.

People are just tired of Blizzard's shit these days, especially after the mess that was Blizzcon. You can only lie and ignore criticism so long before people mentally check out and stop caring.
Doesn't help that the only community manager left is Lore and he's a massive piece of shit.

>release a bunch of new races that might inspire people to come back
>lock them behind rep grinds to remind people why they quit in the first place
smart move

>play a Draenei male
>outnumbered 3 to 1 by our women
>extremely sought after by said women who just want a normal RP relationship
If it wasnt for RP I would have quit an eternity ago.

They really fucked up making Classic Wow part of a normal WoW subscription. Are they trying to get people to come back or not? Not many people would pay $15 for only classic WoW. If it was $5 as a separate package then they would get way more.

Attached: 1551666473941.jpg (1411x1529, 263K)

did they finally add Zandalari trolls?

Attached: IMG_4834.jpg (2048x1536, 753K)

You play WoW to cyber with men pretending to be woman? I guess whatever floats your boat.

A lot of women I've met on WoW have been RPers. It's a laid-back experience that doesn't require a lot of mechanical skill.

That and women can be degenerates too who want to act out things that aren't possible in reality.

Sure buddy. You should have figured out by 2004 that they aren't actually woman.

It's literally just a human with rabbit ears sticking out of their brains. Literally nothing else remotely interesting.

yeah but need exalted with the rep and to complete the horde questline
Why the rep alone isnt enough idk

I've met a lot of women on RP servers, kid. Most of them batshit insane in some form, like a guild leader I had on Moon Guard who was into tarot card readings and was outed as a dogfucker.

At this point, neither version of the game is worth 15 (Especially current retail). They should have just made individual version sub price cheaper and have an option for bundling both for the same 15 bucks for those insane who do want to pay for both.

>kid

This post from way back when sums it up. It's for the few dudes who are chubby chasers, but women won't actually play something that looks like them, even if they're hamplanets themselves.

Attached: KT players.png (1433x829, 960K)

Holy SHIT how did I miss this advert? Today is the last fucking day. Fuck you OP I'm downloading it now but I have a couple hours to play it again...

nvm I'm just gonna resub since this game is good.

You can't just throw the hook in the water and expect to catch something user.

Yeah really. I would have fucked around for a while (because my time has little to not value as a NEET), but if it's the last day, no thanks.

It's not that hard to jump back in. Grinding emissary quests every day will quickly get you to ilevel 400! It will take you approx. 3 weeks to catch up to heroic raiders AND unlock the new allied races. It's the best time right now to jump back into WoW.

>Grinding emissary quests every day will quickly get you to ilevel 400!
I might actually kill myself.

>kill pacing of combat for half of the classes by giving everything gcd
>kill other half of the classes by taking artifact that enabled them and giving nothing in return
>give artifacts but worse (azurite)
>"we drop raid sets to do lower number but better looking sets"
>half of changes protested by betatesters but blizzard know better
shocking, isn't it?

Attached: 1441384921643.png (900x600, 521K)

Ironic shillposting is still shillposting.

Attached: this-is-a-fishing-pole-he-just-threw-itright-into-19062000.png (500x521, 48K)

only for bfa content, I installed just to see my old characters and explore zones from the xpacs I didnt buy, the game is fucking depressing though.

Hey now, stop being such a downer. For those who still want to play WoW, JUST DO IT. It's actually the most active as it has ever been. LFG is filled with massive amounts of groups doing raids/keys. Ignore these faggots who just want every game to suck. Resub and welcome back home.

Will WoW ever go F2p?

Only Tauren are ALL ugly women. The others have cute faces and hairstyles that EVERYONE uses so there’s clones running about.

I have had this experience every single time I have come back to WoW.

The game is just a lonely grind towards no end.

One day maybe.

Probably the base 1-60 game, eventually, yes. Every expansion will be paid for, though. I think they should take up the GW2 system - expansions and mini-expansion quests for major patches within expansions (Living World in GW) and abolish the membership.

I want to marry and impregnate a Night Elf

No one.

WoW has clearly proven the more attractive a race is the more popular it is. Bloods and Humans have dominated race choices for eons.

No one wants to play as themselves, they want to play as the BEST version of themselves.

don't worry blizzard will give them an OP racial for those race change shekels