Consider the following

Consider the following
>Persona 5 The Royal is a sequel set in the same universe as Persona 5
>Persona 5 gets announced for the Switch in the same day Joker gets released

Attached: EDF66152-F04F-43B3-BACB-14A6856C7845.jpg (351x500, 21K)

I doubt it's coming to Switch despite being a more suitable platform for JRPGs. Joker is probably just Sakurai amusing himself as usual.

I don't know if I have the strength to do P5 again. I loved the game, but almost all Palaces were tedious as fuck. I can replay P3 and P4 without a problem.
I just hope The Royal is a second game. That would mean that those rumours about P5S were right

Sakurai didn't choose the DLC characters, apparently

Joker wasn't just chosen by Sakurai. Nintendo gave him a bunch of different options and Sakurai chose Joker among other 4 that have yet to be revealed.

>I can replay P3 and P4 without a problem
Bullshit. P3 and P4 were tedious as fuck in every aspect of the game and the dungeons compared to P5 which has the most replay-ability by far

its an alternate route where you play as FemC but you team up with Goro before he joined the phantom theives.

when the doors shuts closed during goro's final encounter where we think he dies, he's actually getting saved by FemC (and others) in his group

screencap this. its gonna happen

Nah, I don't see the Switch getting P5 at this point. However, we might get FeMC before Royal releases, making her a temporary Smash exclusive.

Wheres the pic of the new girl naked?

Consider the following
>Persona 5 The Royal is just another updated rerelease like FES and Golden
>Shujin freshman girl is just another confidant
>Switch release never ever
Stop pretending Atlus is a AAA company that won't cut corners whenever possible. You're not getting a FeMC unless they turn P5 into a literal visual novel like the last game that got a FeMC.

>Persona 5 for Switch : Ultimate edition
THANKS FOR BETA TESTING FAGGETS

Reminder that there's never not been a portable release of a mainline Persona game.

Awesome, I finally get to dust off my Vita!

Nintendo chose it because they know it's coming to the Switch

I'm very confused over why you guys are so hellbent on it coming to the switch. Could you enlighten me on why it would be such a big deal?

>"It's Switch exclusive! Just wait until December"
>PS logo in video
>"I-It's VR! Wait until March"
>PS logo in the video and listed as PS4 only on the website
>"I-It's still not confirmed PS4 exclusive, wait until April!"
How did one game manage to btfo so many nincels this much?

I'm more inclined to believe that SEGA paid Nintendo or cut a generous deal to put him in at this point.

Handheld is better for JRPGs.

i thought sony stopped supporting vita?
so switch?

Holy fuck that is the ugly funko ever

After Catherine Classic I fully expect them to release Persona 5 GOTY edition on Switch and The Royal on PS3/4. Switch gets P5, Sony gets their exclusive updated rerelease, everyone is confused.

But if that's the only reason why, why would people freak out that much about it in the first place? Would it make more sense to buy a ps3 if you want that badly but don't have the money for a ps4? Or better yet just hack a ps3 and pirate it

I have it on PS3. I did the first dungeon and dropped it, half because I knew they'd do a second version and half because it was hard to go back to console after playing P4G on Vita.

And you even left out when they thought it was going to be Wii U exclusive.

That still doesn't answer my question of why people are losing their shit about this.

It's Atlus, so it wouldn't entirely surprise me if they decided to put it on Vita for some ungodly reason, but yes, I think that's the strongest argument for a Switch version there is.

Why the fuck do you fags want another fucking port for the switch when SMTV is coming as an exclusive?

Does it not? I'm far less motivated to the point of borderline not bothering because it's not on a handheld and from what I've played it's so similar to P4 that I'm not feeling as though I'm missing for not playing it. I don't know what else you're looking for.