Are these games worth playing

are these games worth playing

Attached: SaintsRow-747x309.jpg (747x309, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMxVFOCpluQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1 & 2 yes, everything after hell no.

yes.
Saints Row 2 is one of the best games of all time imo, and 3 is at least kinda fun. 4 sucks.

yes

Just play it with a friend if you can, then it's a lot of fun to beat the whole series , if you gonna play on singleplayer then better stick to just 1 and 2

>if you gonna play on singleplayer then better stick to just 1 and 2
for what purpose
the whole series is fun either way

1 is pretty dated
2 is actually great and probably the best
everything else went full meme lol reality breaking power trip making crackdown look tame.

1 and 2 are apex
3 is fun, it's a good time especially with a friend

everything else is bastardization that i scorn

1st game is a fun GTA clone
2nd game is a fun GTA satire (Which is already a satire but whatever)
3rd and beyond is off the rails.

I liked when the series still had a chance to be connected to Red Faction but nope.

1 yes, 2 yes, 3 no, 4 yes

1 is entirely optional since 2 does everything it did but better, but some story related things in 2 will make more sense if you played 1.

3 is worse in everyway than 2 except presentation, 4 is okay if you look at it as a crackdown or prototype knockoff instead with references to SR1/2, and GooH is just one giant middle finger to SR2 fans.

Optional: Don't go anywhere near Agents of Mayhem

3 and 4 are a drag if you play alone, they get really repetitive

3 and newer

don't bother with 1 and 2

yes to all

sure, if you're bad at video games and keep dying.

This but unironically.

IIRC the first game you can't customize character

so it sucks

1 is extremely dated wouldnt really bother
2 is one of the best sandbox games ever made and my personal favorite game
3 is fun but really memey
4 is literally 3 reskinned, but the gameplay is honestly very fun. feels more like a dlc (which it originally was) than a full game, but it's priced accordingly at least.

2 i'd say is a must play if you're interested, but i've heard very bad things about the PC release, so get it on 360/ps3 if you can.

1 is kind of like a wannabe GTA but is still worth playing. 2 is fantastic. 3 sucks and I heard 4 is good but plays more like Crackdown.

Honestly, I'm amazed how 1 and 2 introduce something as simple as all cars being stored in one garage that GTA refuses to add.

>I heard
reatrd

4 is one of the most awesome and funny games of all time, by far

>matrix shit

3 > 2 > GofH > 4 > 1

SR1 has the best hip hop selection in any game.

>american nigger culture

>t. never played the game

4 is not tho
it's more like i'm such a nerd lol

>doesn't prove me wrong
>reatrd

Agreed, but I enjoy 2 more than 3.

The games genuinely get whiter as they go, it's kinda funny

not really. only 1 and 2 maybe but they have aged like shit. might not be much when playing trough in todays time. 3 and 4 are only for sandbox funfuns. definitely not worth, also being aged like shit. maybe if you pirate them and activate cheats they might be fun for a while.

Yes. youtube.com/watch?v=XMxVFOCpluQ

I'd say so. Just know the PC port of 2 is hot garbage.

>Token black guy of the group is the whitest one

Female voice 1 (Laura Bailey) > everything else
You know I'm right

Wrong

That would only count "Agents of Mayhem" as the one not worth playing.

you're not wrong though

HD port of Saints Row 2 fucking WHEN. It dosn't need anything save for some bug fixes I'd pre-order that shit in a heart beat.

Why did Agents of Mayhem have to suck so bad? It hurts, bros.

I enjoyed all of them except Gat outta hell.

Those delicious Q4 sales killed it.

Attached: 1547527574861.png (576x467, 193K)

If you want to play SR2 for the first time or haven't in a while and want to play it again you should look into "Gentlemen of the Row", essential mod/modpack

Interesting fact: these games are popular with trannies because of the freedom given to you by the character creator

There will be no other game where you can play as David Bowie and wear a bra made from bandages

They're also popular with normal people because of the freedom given to you by the character creator. Turns out, people like robust character creators.

>HD port of Saints Row 2 fucking WHEN
2 is already HD.

I know that but sometimes they slap HD onto things when they've ported games without really doing anything to them and that's what I want for a port for SR2, no remakes, no remasters, just some bug fixes and then release.

the first game is so mid 2000s it almost hurts. you also need a 360 or xbone to play it as it was 360 exclusive.

it depends on what you like. 2 is a good "serious gta" 3 is a good "retarded zany gta" 4 is... alright if you REALLY liked 3

4 is a different type of game entirely, it mostly discards the gta-like aspects and goes full super hero action. There aren't many (good) games like it, sadly.

ignore the contrarians on Yea Forums
saints row 3 is fun, 4 is shit

2 always 1 sure but it's a bit more dated.
3 if it's chéép and the rest is just big meme mess

SR1 is diet GTA. It's not bad, but it's not amazing.
SR2 is incredible. One of the best games of all time
SR3 is fun to play, but soulless and the writers thought the zaniness of 2 was the only reason people played it
SR4 tried to bring back the seriousness in parts, but they made it hilariously easy.

2>>>>>>>>>1>3

you just can't pick your gender or voice.

Dont listen to autists, all 4 for them are great fun

I would say 1 isn't really worth playing. 2 is better in every way except for a few minor things.

>Saints Row 3 is nearly 8 years old
>Still vividly remember the anger on Yea Forums when shit like the giant dildo-bat got revealed
I want to go back.

1 > 2, you people are fucking pathetic.