Yea Forums shills Sekiro

>Yea Forums shills Sekiro
>bought it in gamestop
>game is hard as fuck
>buyers remorse
What now?

Attached: 1CC24000-AD0D-4AFA-B01A-68FC0F0F0ED6.jpg (700x386, 53K)

git gud

Axes work on hats just like shields. Obviously. What's not so obvious is fire makes the guys in the dungeon only need to be killed once instead of twice. Not really a big deal since they're so wimpy though.

Attached: 1367073312058.png (297x379, 25K)

git gud

>he didnt pirate
lmao

Oh shit, what guys? And here I was thinking fire prosthetic was weak.

It's ball hard, but I can't stop playing it. This might not be Dark Souls, but it's still fun as fuck
>reach a seemingly impossible boss
>die 10 times
>finally figure it out
>okay, time to leave the game for a while
>spend 3 more hours

The skinny ghoul looking mother fuckers in the dungeon. There's only like 4 of them total but they can spook you because you have to kill them twice for them to go down for good. If you light them up and then kill them they die for good immediately. Fire is also incredibly useful against a lot of types of enemies and bosses; especially when you gain the ability to light your sword on fire for a short amount of time as well.

That's kinda how I felt, but I've sort of realised I don't think it's fun.

I feel a massive sense of relief when I finally defeat any boss (sometimes even when I beat some of the more annoying non boss units that fuck me up too)

I just think I'm too old to git gud and I don't find it fun... I really want to finish it, but I think I'll have a fucking hemorrhage from anger after having to do every single boss fight 20 times (if not more)

I just fucking suck and hate myself

Attached: 1553326855584.jpg (255x383, 23K)

DS1 > Sekiro > BB > DeS = DS3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS2

you know it's true

Attached: dantemiddlefinger.png (1114x1005, 616K)

>Yea Forums keeps bitching the game is too hard
>Might as well be a huge tell the game is actually fun

Fucking hell, I just spent $80 on a standard MtG deck I'll only play 3 days a month, too...

Attached: 1541433780978.jpg (485x491, 23K)

relief is a good word to describe it. the game seems to aim more towards survival than fulfillment. I can appreciate it even if it's different approach from souls games and more akin to high difficulty hack n slash games.

>DaS1
Let me guess, that was your first game?

Acquire proficiency and remember that guarding quickly restores your posture.

came here to say this.

what's the best prosthethetic for the samurai mini boss guys with the spear?

Ninja Gaiden was a hard as shit Ninja game but no one complained about that because Ninja Gaiden was a well designed action game that didn’t rely on wonky hit boxes, tracking grabs, or input buffering carried over from a completely different kind of game.

Mikiro Counter

There's a way to make the game harder, if you don't have this in your inventory, you're basically playing it on easy mode.

Attached: harder.jpg (963x886, 200K)

that's not a prosthetic user

and don't use any beads or memories.

It'll make the spear dude easier.

i know but i'm asking about prosthetics specifically. also where do i go after reaching the main hall at shenbou temple? i cant find a way to proceed. the old guy to me to find a girl but i have no idea where to go

There's a bell on the tabler in the main hall infront of all of the buddahs. Ring it. Not sure about prostethetics. I rarely use them outside of boss battles.

>souls are now mainstream games
>Yea Forums hates them now

Shocked

>I listened to Yea Forums and now I regret it.
>what do I do, Yea Forums?
You are so fucking retarded.

I think I played one of the Souls games for 10 minutes or something, and never bothered with them. I thought the gameplay looked way too clunky.

This game looks like it had some Ninja Gaiden elements to the gameplay (I played the shit out of them) so I thought it looked cool and saw some reviews that said it wasn't as hard as the Dark Souls games.

I still feel like a fucking dweeb loser. It's just so tedious and time consuming. I'm getting too old for this shit :(

Attached: 1549909337057.jpg (396x282, 58K)

>DaS1 first
>isn't able to see past DaS2's flaws to see thats its still a good game
Yep youre a retarded memer alright

I used this for a bit and it didnt really seem to do anything

Switch Bloodborne and Sekiro

The game is really hard to those who are used to Soulsborne game. Otherwise, the game is just hard.

>he didn’t pirate DMC 5
double lmao