This is what the future of Dark Souls looks like

and it's beautiful.
>jump
>swimming
>actually has a plot and the game shows it and explains
>lore of the game is easy to understand and finally is told instead of "dude look around you the lore is all over the area you must discover it yourself!"
>no more stamina management cancer
>game actually punishes you (or better yet, the whole world) for dying (dragonrot) instead of just "muh halved status"
>stealth mechanic to finally replace the "walk behind the enemy and then backstab" shit
>much better parrying system
>fully voiced protagonist

Based Miyazaki bringing us the new generation of the Dark Souls.

Attached: sekiro-header.png (1024x576, 93K)

But it has no replay value.

*Ahem*
I have an announcement to make

FUCK MONKEYS
FUCK GHOSTS
but most importantly
FUCK ASHINA

>all this shit ever being in DS or BB
forget it user, Sekiro 2 is already in development

Yeah, it's fun, but if he'd just make Dark Souls 4 with this kind of level design and another good story instead of a predictable and boring one, I'd be having way more fun.

I want to fight with Stamina management and attack-windows. This Bloodborne on steroids crap was fun for the first 2-3 bosses but now I just don't enjoy it anymore and like the other user said, there's next to no replay value here.

Stealth is shit by the way, too. Like a Ubisoft game.

Attached: 1550632010598.png (1080x676, 1.01M)

ok

>lore of the game is easy to understand and finally is told instead of "dude look around you the lore is all over the area you must discover it yourself!"
but i enjoyed solving the mystery

But it is too videogamey. And no difficulty setting with no summons. Fucking dropped

Multiple endings, NG+ carry over, secret bosses, questlines

Not good enough since you're always going to be playing the same exact way.

The core gameplay is fun enough on its own.

Souls games haven't even beaten Ninja Gaiden Black, more than a decade later, in replayability, combat, and difficulty. Sekiro is a souls game where you are forced to play with a single class and a single weapon, it's shit.

nah, there's skills and prosthetic strats for a reason
if its not good enough for you that's okay but don't be ignorant

This is what the future of Dark Souls looks like

They are gone nerf it next week, screen cap this

Obviously I'm only speaking for myself. I'm not speaking on anyone else's behalf. There's no replay value for me. The for me part is implied. You're also ignoring the point. The play style is more or less identical no matter what because you can get all of it by the end of the game. Skills and different prosthetics would be considered a "build" if you were limited. But you're not. Everybody ends up in exactly the same place with exactly the same stuff unless they've purposefully been limiting themselves.

If you compare it to any of the Souls games or Bloodborne the amount of variety in gameplay is remarkably absent. Out of all of the recent games by FROM this one has the least amount of replayability.

Yeah "secret" bosses kek.

>actually has a plot and the game shows it and explains
>fully voiced protagonist
Too bad the story sucks, the setting sucks, the main character is atrociously bland, etc. etc.

Nice try Fromcunt but I think I liked the previous formula better.

>Fight guardian ape
>"Damn he was pain but he's dead no-"
>Second phase
>Kill it
>"Goddamn staying dead this time?, good"
>Carry on with my business
>Fucking run into him again
>Take down his first bar
>ANOTHER FUCKING MONKEY
This is just getting ridiculous

Attached: Bounce.png (522x297, 339K)

the game have a worthy waifu?

Those things will tear you to shreds.

Attached: 1547158758257.jpg (433x557, 43K)

>Not good enough since you're always going to be playing the same exact way.
as opposed to dark souls?

Emma

Attached: Emma.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Yes. As opposed to Dark Souls. Weapon and build variety in Dark Souls is critical to replay value.

t. vaati mad that he cant steal shit from anons anymore

Yes. The girl being hidden by the monkeys is cute, cute CUTE.

Why do I get the feeling that she is a secret boss fight?

>>actually has a plot and the game shows it and explains
Are you actually implying that sekiro's plot and lore is better than DS/BB? you're fucked up

kek
the saddest part is that people actually deluded themselves into thinking this

Attached: 1458958346675.jpg (3000x3000, 353K)

show me

no secret boss liar

You're not making a point to refute this so you're pretty much admitting you're wrong.

She's hidden, you dummy.

It's not a Dark Souls game you stupid fucking faggot

no weapons
no armor
no stats
no online
worst fanbase
spam parry to win
no fun

Because she is if you want the bad end

like Pickle Pee?

anyone that has played the games knows you're talking shit though
des through bb all play the exact same way. the only "customization" is whether you want to do ranged or melee attacks, and even then ranged attacks were just there to cheese the AI aggro because it was complete shit in combat due to lack of good equipment, janky aiming and 0 mobility.

>the future of dark sou-

There is no future. That series is done. Thats what Fromsoft does. Thats how they make games like that in the first place. They move the fuck on and make something new that they want to make. Do souls fags even realise they are actually the opposite of what FromSoft is all about?

>game actually punishes you (or better yet, the whole world) for dying (dragonrot) instead of just "muh halved status"

How anyone think itt's good?

I mean how many times does it have to be said. This is not a souls game.
Comparison will only lead to discouragement in those who set expectations that must be met. You're only hurting yourself by setting expectations. Expectation is a God damnit poison in this world that is at the root of so much of the self induced internal conflict humanity faces. Just look at everything for what it is, not what your mind expects it to be

damn you salty as fuck boi

Pump a rum!

>rather than unlock movesets and tools i prefer to get 99 vitality and win easy
Get gud faggot

Obviously optional bosses you fucks. You can get to the end of this game without fully knowing it and missing out on areas you didn't go to. Not everyone fights all the bosses on the first playthrough

I feel a lot better about beating bosses than I did in any souls game. Rather than grinding enough souls for good damage or making it fall off of the level it's a fun experience. The two least similar bosses in a souls game play about as differently as the two most similar bosses in sekiro. I would like more customization, but that just leads to the game being too easy.

Getting 99 vit is a chore and isn't needed. Why the fuck would you want to max it?

>daggers
>heavy axes
>heavy hammers
>giant clubs
>short swords
>fucking katanas
>whips, caestus, fun weapons
>boss soul weapons
>faith, magic, dark magic builds
>bows/crossbows
>different armors
wtf are these quotations around customization? don't downplay it and pretend like its nothing.

I'm not trying to make a comparison about which game is better. I'm just stating that because there's less variety in how you can approach playing the game there's going to ultimately be less replayability.

You played the games the same way. Many people don't. You value replayability less than I do. This does not mean Sekiro has more replayability. All of the reasons why you listed Sekiro has replayability all of the Souls games and Bloodborne also have, with the addition of multiple weapon types and the ability to customize your build. Listen, the game is fine. I'm not attacking your precious new game. I'm just stating it's less appealing to me for multiple playthroughs because each playthrough will be identical unless I forcibly limit myself.

>Based normification of a game series that was great because it stood out for being so different
>Yay! Hopefully next they'll add a GTA minimal, battle royale mode and microtransactions!

>fast melee
>slow melee
>slow melee
>slow melee
>fast melee
>fast melee
>shit weapons until ds3, even then were memeshit until DLC, only useful for parrying
>most soul weapons are utter trash
>that assume a supporting role, already addressed it
>already addressed it
>cosmetics
yeah im not seeing the variety in gameplay here.

Those things really don't have that much effect on the gameplay. Armor means practically nothing, and the different weapons hardly change the way you play. All of the magic builds are the same, all of the parry builds are the same, etc.

>What is Twin Apes
>What is the Demon of Hatred
>What is Emma
>What is the Dream Owl fight.

The last 2 are still a mystery to me, I'm assuming you only get them if you side with Owl?

>t. unimaginative minmaxer that only used shit like claymore to press R1 all game because all other weapons arent #1 in efficiency
you need to actually be creative to come up with more fun builds by making use of the weapon variety, user

user i literally used the silver & gold daggers dropped by Artoria's fuckbuddy in the DLC in DS1. And dual wielding in that game was fucking trash. It's not my problem, the games dont allow for any variety. Stop being delusional.

SEKIRO TAKES PLACE DURING THE AGE OF FIRE IN THE WORLD OF DARK SOULS IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FUUUUUCKCKCKC

They're part of the 4th ending which requires more work than the other endings.

>What is Twin Apes
>What is the Demon of Hatred
I don't consider those secret bosses, optional if you want
>emma/ishin
just bosses from the other ending
>What is the Dream Owl fight.
you got me here, where is he? I'm into NG+ already

I thought there were 3, helping Kuro, joining Owl, and collecting the hearts.

Shura, Purification, Immortal Severance, Return. Those are the 4 endings. Shura is siding with Owl, Immortal Severance is the standard ending, Return involves the fruits and hearts, Purification involves eavesdropping on a lot of NPCs.