Xenoblade X

It's so unfair. Why no Switch port or sequel?

Attached: xenoblade-chronicles-x-an-inevitable-war-4.jpg (740x416, 98K)

probably because it sold poorly

>Switch port
Too expensive.
>sequel
Odds are pretty good that they'll make one eventually. For all we know, it could be the RPG that Monolith has in development right now.

I wouldn't say either is out of the question, but they're working on an action game at the moment, and with the success of XBC2, an X sequel is probably less of a priority than a sequel to 2.

Because they decided to pander to brainlet waifufags

Because is the most boring game and is a delivery boy simulator.

>retard who never played any xeno game

It sold almost 1 million on the small user base Wii U while XB2 sold 1.4m on the fresh new Switch. It didn't do that badly considering all the factors.

Though honestly I wouldn't be surprised if XBX was more expensive to make than XB2 considering how cheaply done XB2 feels.

You can fight dinosaus with mechs and you think it's boring?

XB2 was at over 1.5m by September. It'll have sold more than that by now.

>It sold almost 1 million
really? last I checked it barely scraped a quarter mil

Could the Switch run it at 1080p docked? What's the power jump like from WiiU?

Tell me again about how the xenosaga artist totally posted hentai to advertise the game on Japanese message boards and how Takahashi totally prefers Japanese games to western ones.

>Could the Switch run it at 1080p docked?
I doubt it. The Switch struggles with XB2 quite a bit.

There's separate counters for the online aspect, and there's a Tyrant that only appears once, early on, and when you beat it on a new NNID it doesn't overwrite the save.

It's been killed 190k times in Japan, and 540k times in the western servers. Not anywhere near a mil like user said, but not bad all things considered.

It's above 500k and below 1m. A lot of the estimates I saw said around 800k.

The only "numbers" i can find is VGchartz, and that's at 840k, and we all know how unreliable they are. I've found Xfags like to make up, i remember one trying to tell me when XB2 hit a million, that X still outsold it.

XB2 has much better rendering tech than X, though. If 2 looked like X it would be 1080p, easy.

2 is an entirely different, and more taxing, engine. Hell, Torna looks only slightly better than 2 and it performs muuuch worse.

Maybe, but some parts of 2 look a lot worse than X (like a lot of the environments). It's not really a straight upgrade, so I'm a little skeptical that it'd be that easy for it to run in 1080p.

2 is the same engine as X

Monolith Soft is too busy working on new games. IIRC they're working on Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and an RPG more aimed for a Western audience.

It's a much more advanced and customized version.

It's the same engine in the way X is the same engine as XB1. Sure, same fundamentals, but they built on it heavily.

>IIRC they're working on Xenoblade Chronicles 3
We don't actually know if it's XB3. It's only been described as a new Takahashi RPG. Could be X2, could be XB3, could be that third option Takahashi mentioned a while back.

>Tell me again about how the xenosaga artist totally posted hentai to advertise the game on Japanese message boards
>to advertise
Just doing his job
>and how Takahashi totally prefers Japanese games to western ones.
Most high IQ people do. What does that matter?

THE WIND BLOWS HARD IN DECEMBER

X is not the same engine as 1; X is the same engine as 2

Takahashi prefers Western games to Japanese ones

Thats only because the west makes the only decent baseball game. Why is that?

Because only westerners are braindead enough to play games based on sports.

>Just doing his job
He's not actually, because that's fake news, he never posted hentai.

>japs
>not playing baseball and fishing games