Please tell me you contributed to his saturday 12 hour begathon. Please

Please tell me you contributed to his saturday 12 hour begathon. Please.

Attached: based.jpg (327x377, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26TRjFUdQfE
youtube.com/watch?v=Th2z0xT-X5s
youtube.com/watch?v=3_MY3BRrE1g
youtube.com/watch?v=3tyVxk0juyI
youtube.com/watch?v=5VOkTBGJbyk
youtube.com/watch?v=-oTBvJYb0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9Unbg_9dkFM
youtube.com/watch?v=u8NJeTmroMY#t=30m
youtube.com/watch?v=tk1FMam9yiY#t=39m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=HehkqUuJyV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2i3epDsznQs#t=38m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=aazXmCp-uds
youtube.com/watch?v=cNoFu1Q3wdE#t=1646
youtube.com/watch?v=GwIHqqK0fs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Half-hourly reminder.

Attached: 1437061239280.jpg (882x874, 211K)

Is that a no?

funny how you never post this image in giant bomb threads

yes

no one cares about GB anymore

WE NEED MONEY
NOW

ATTENTION
ALL
EMPLOYEES

SECOND

I guess they don't even count as e-celebs, how fucking sad.

Any tips on what to ask to try and trigger a rant? Anything that might get him going about his Street Fighter days?
youtube.com/watch?v=26TRjFUdQfE

Attached: what happened to the e7 money.jpg (427x1200, 110K)

Reminder that DSP is actually based and Yea Forums has been brainwashed by Arin and The Zaibatsu into believing he's an idiot.

Stop being a sheep.

His DNF review:
youtube.com/watch?v=Th2z0xT-X5s

His RE6 review:
youtube.com/watch?v=3_MY3BRrE1g

His Halo 3: ODST review (part 1 of 3):
youtube.com/watch?v=3tyVxk0juyI

His AssCreed Unity review:
youtube.com/watch?v=5VOkTBGJbyk

His 1886 review:
youtube.com/watch?v=-oTBvJYb0Y

His Evolve review:
youtube.com/watch?v=9Unbg_9dkFM

Calling out Bungie (Destiny) (30:00):
youtube.com/watch?v=u8NJeTmroMY#t=30m

His stance on GamerGate (easily one of the most mature and level-headed I've seen yet) (39:16):
youtube.com/watch?v=tk1FMam9yiY#t=39m16s

Five Nights at Freddy's:
youtube.com/watch?v=HehkqUuJyV8

Nintendo being faggots (38:55):
youtube.com/watch?v=2i3epDsznQs#t=38m55s

Calling out Anita Sarkeesian for being a Professional Victim:
youtube.com/watch?v=aazXmCp-uds

Dropping Truth Bombs regarding Twitch (27:25 onwards):
youtube.com/watch?v=cNoFu1Q3wdE#t=1646

His thoughts on shitty video game reviewers (Revelations 2):
youtube.com/watch?v=GwIHqqK0fs8

Also, as a streamer:

>Does not accept donations mid stream to interrupt game
>No follow/subscriber alerts
>No stream gimmicks
>No facecam
>Keeps circlejerky viewer-interaction to an absolute minimum
>Literally just the video game
>Moved to YouTube streaming because Twitch wouldn't allow him to stream at 1080p/60FPS

DSP's M.O.? Video games. The video games come first, and he as a player comes second. More Lets Players should be like this, but only DSP has the integrity to actually follow through.

If after all this you're still a typical anti-DSP Yea Forums mouth-breather... well, sorry, I tried. Guess you can't save them all.

Attached: I gazed into the abyss and the abyss gazed back.jpg (205x286, 55K)

Nothing he just ignores bait.

it makes me kek so hard to realize that all of that green text demonstrably is not true anymore.

His latest videos are quite a bit better, he isn't snorting and he is playing Sekiro pretty well honestly.

>17k in debt to the government
l m a o

I actually tuned in
He was on a 15+ killstreak in CoD. Apparently he is not as bad as memers say

Spongebob Bargainmart edit when

Had no idea he was this impervious to bait.

>The illogical behavior of DSP's genuine fans broke his haters minds so hard, they are the ones giving him money to permanently sustain him on a comfortable level of livelihood

Guy deserves a nobel prize in psychology at this point. Not even Chris Chan could manage to manipulate a congregation of such retards.

Attached: DgWCn_qXkAAjuOy.jpg (1081x611, 46K)

He coasted through Sekiro while Yea Forums was screeching how hard it was.

That's honestly not much

nah DSP is just a good dude

Can you imagine how bad someones life would have to be to make a twitter account to post about DSP every single day for years, discuss him on kiwifarms, and edit 10 hour long compilation videos?

He earns more than 100k a year. This is fucking nothing. But he is purposefully blowing it out of proportion.

As long as you give tards the means to give you money, they are gonna do it.

No way
I need footage of that

B-but moral superiority!
They don't e-beg like Phil!
Fat man bad, vaping nigger good

i think it's pretty fair to assume he actually does have money issues. do you really think he wouldn't spend all his income on retarded shit?

I really don't understand why people hate this guy so much, I do unironically find him enjoyable to watch because of his tasteless humor and antics. It feels more genuine than most other YouTubers.

yeah it is, thats a little under my yearly income, and then i still have deductibles, bills, food, etc to pay before i can finally get that amount. it would take over 3 years to save up that much, so yeah, that is a lot

He should be played Street Fighter 2

Can you give evidence that he is good?

He would. But given his panic episodes whenever something slightly bad happens, he just goes insane, and instinctively goes on to record another EMERGENCY - I DIE vlog. He never really comes out even or in the red from those. Always a couple hundred, if not thousand ahead.

user you're just incredibly poor and/or stuck in some 3rd world shithole.

Unless you give him money, he honestly does not give a shit about you.

He threatened to slap a 12 year old girl (After he ran away from her, of course.)

Then there is nothing to reason against you since you are his target demographic. Just remember that that target demographic is halfwit jackasses who laugh and clap their hands at pee pee and titty jokes.

That's revisionist history. You gotta trust DSP the original dindunuffin.

He and his gf got called an idiot, then he walked out and said that her parents should have slapped her.
Then the parents came online just to agree with him.

DSP scores another W.

He's a piece of shit to his fans. Apparently a lot of his haters used to be his fans. I was never his fan but I've seen some detractors videos spammed on Yea Forums and I can understand where his haters come from. I enjoy watching his downfall and hope he loses his house just because he's so retarded, but I have to admit that his haters who used to put out 4 hour podcasts about him we're insanely autistic and should seek mental help.

What a fucking boring "marathon". Sekiro, NBA and Blackout. What he should've done was play a battle royale, play street fighter or tekken, then play something like portal where it's a puzzle/physics game, then finish the night with something dumb but fun like his wwe wrestlmania videos

Reminder that he's completely right about Sekiro.

Attached: dsp.gif (162x227, 566K)

>"HE'S SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON"
>*doxes his gf and harasses her family*
OH NO HE'S SHIT AT VIDYEO GAMES WHAT AN ASSHOLE. DSP detractors are literally a bunch of A-logging autists.

>Then the parents came online just to agree with him.

I forgot they were personally telling him that he did nothing wrong, and did everything correct.

>Unless you give him money, he honestly does not give a shit about you.
And why should he? I doubt most YouTube personalities actually care about the people who watch them. So long as they watch them.
>halfwit jackasses who laugh and clap their hands at pee pee and titty jokes.
Who the fuck cares about what people find funny?

>genuine
Hes genuine when he gets annoyed, hes not genuine when he asks for money and gives you a list of woes he has cooked up. Hes a lying sack of shit with autism, but at least hes not "fake" like other streamers/youtubers. Plus his streams are comfy.

I also find him to be unintentionally funny. I think it would take some time to explain exactly how, but I'm playing video games right now.

I like it when Vinny checks out submitted corruptions and art

Care? I don't but I'm not going to mince words. His fanbase is exactly that. Take it or leave it.

Tevins streams are pretty comfy desu. Pretty funny he made more money in DSPs "most important stream of the year" just restreaming him.

You forget how he taunted the detractors, saying that "Kat was undoxxable"

I can agree with that I guess. Vinny is a chill guy.

Based Tevin

>I also find him to be unintentionally funny.
Phil's prestream is great, it takes the place of the sitcoms I used to watch in the morning while getting ready. I was watching Snort, but she editorializes way too much and keeps repeating the same memes.

Attached: Bill_Cosby.jpg (530x530, 58K)

people like you don't like him

What is he saying about it

its time to help pay his CT house's mortgage pay pig

Attached: 85267011.gif (385x400, 208K)