Sekiro help desk thread

Sekiro help desk thread
Are you having trouble with a certain boss, or don't know where to go? Post here and I will help you.

In the interests of clarity, this is not a thread for either comparing the game to souls games or e-celeb faggotry aka DSP.

Attached: sekiro.jpg (1200x675, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_fR0AFmo4s
clips.twitch.tv/ThirstyCredulousPlumKreygasm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the little moon rune thing that pops up next to Wolf?

I imagine its an indicator for an attack you have to dodge, not parry?

If it's red and appears over your head, that's an indication that an incoming attack is either a thrust, sweep, or grab. You can use Mikiri Counter against thrusts (once it's unlocked, before then you can deflect but not regular block them), jump over sweeps and kick counter, and just run the fuck away from grabs. Don't bother trying to dodge since grabs in this game are inconsistent and I've had far more success just sprinting away from the enemy doing the grab rather than trying to dodge it.

I got the key from the Wolf's father as fire burns. He told me to go left of him.

Am Insupposed to wall jump up the small cavern area to the temple with the black samurai that does the roundhouse kicks with the purple scarf? I can't beat him.

No, that's not the right area. Go back to the Owl (Wolf/Sekiro's father), then turn around. You should be able to grapple up to the tower next to the gate where you came in, once up there, look down into the ravine and you'll see ledges with little shrines on them. Grapple along those to get to the area you need to go.

Should I fuck with the purple scarf dude? I've died to him so many times, the sculptor, old lady who gave me the pendant, and her son are like double dragon rotted.

Do I need to heal Dragonrot? Not having invisible help doesn't bother me.

Behind the purple scarf dude (their proper name is Lone Shadow Longswordsman, they show up again later) is another Shinobi Tool. If you want, you can run right past him and open the shrine door and pick up the tool, opening the door has full i-frames.

You don't NEED to in order to finish the game. As far as I am aware, NPCs do not die from dragonrot (though they can die from other things), but dragonrot DOES block you from doing NPC questlines as their dialogue will only be their "cough cough I'm so sick" lines rather than quest lines.

I have like 4 red carp things i can by shit with from that barrel dude. Do i save or do I get the red flask charge from him because 3 charges dont feel so good

Should I stop progressing and go to the Herata estate the moment I get it?

You generally won't need the Red Gourd because fire is pretty rare in the game and only one enemy actually shits out fire, and they are SUPER easy to kill as they are vulnerable to jumping deathblows (they crawl on the ground). As for the scales, you have two choices. Either give 15 scales to the guy in Hirata then TALK to him to get the Truly Precious Bait (you'll need it later), or save 15 scales and give them to a second pot NPC you'll meet MUCH later in the game for a different Truly Precious Bait. Ultimately, it doesn't matter which you pick because they both reward you with the same thing. You SHOULD buy the mask fragment though.

You can do either, but I usually recommend progressing beyond Gyuobo (horse guy) and most of the Ashina Castle before you do, simply because it gives you Attack Power boosts and prayer beads for more HP.

>spirited away the big boy outside of Senpou temple after giving him the white flower
>didn't sound like he had a good time
did i fuck up

Hirata estate is worth progressing through at least a bit until you have the prosthetics and stuff
Finish the whole memory if you think you're STRONK enough

Attached: 1542119967244.png (700x700, 153K)

Ok, and what do i do about that snake? I stabed it in the eye and ran away like a bitch. I dont feel like fighting that butterfly whore and that horse dude is just completely demolishing me.

>did I fuck up
No you did not. Return to the Halls of Illusion. If you don't know where that is, continue towards the main temple to retrieve the Mortal Blade and you'll come across the Halls, and manbaby, again.

You'll have to defeat Gyuobo (horse dude) to access the castle. If you're having trouble with him, focus on deflecting his attacks as his posture recovers very slowly even at high health. You can bypass his swing attack where he extends his spearhead and swings it around a huge area by grappling onto him and jumping over it, that will also give you free hits in. Also you should know that he will typically retaliate after 2 hits to his HP, so don't go for a third and get ready to deflect again.

Oh I forgot to mention, the Snake doesn't appear again for quite some time so don't worry about him.

>Kill the miniboss after el carmesí ogre
>Only way forward i've found is a dark cave i had to jump down to and now the background music has gone almost completely silent.
>A note pinned to a wall talked about not being able to behead the headless or something,
I didnt sign up for no horror shit, so i'm going to be a faggot and ask one simple question.
Are there jumpscares?

There are no jumpscares in this game. You will see all scary bosses before they see you.
For the record, you are not in the right area, and the Headless minibosses are optional. Return to where you fought the red eyed ogre, and in the big gatehouse where he was chained up you should find a hole in the wall you can grapple up to.

decided to explore after getting butt stomped by genichiro, went to senpou temple and the only thing there is a mini boss that I killed, a scroll and maybe a prayer bead... is that really all that's there?

I haven't been to the valley or the depths yet, but I found the starting bonfires for them..

Alright, thanks. Another question. i have 3 flask charges, this should be enough but isnt. Are there more at that point or am i gently fucked

No, the Senpou Temple region is VERY large. When in doubt, continue UPWARDS. If you've reached a large main hall with a lot of the white-robed invincible sitting decayed monk guys, that's the main objective. Depending on where you are in the story, at the main altar there may be a purple robed guy sitting there you can talk to. If he is there, then you aren't far enough along to go further, come back later after doing more of Kuro's tasks. Additionally, if you leave the main hall the way you came in and go into the tented cave opening, you'll come to a shrine that has a useful text unlocking Senpou skills.

Yes, there are more. Gourd seeds will increase your uses. They are dropped by minibosses and sometimes found in either hidden areas or areas guarded by lots of enemies.

>There are no jumpscares in this game.
Thank fuck.

>Killed ogre
>Grappled to hole.
>Go right and a door is sealed from the other side.
>Go forward through another hole and killed everyone here including miniboss.
Am i retarded and missing something completely obvious, because it seems like jumping down from that point is the only way forward.
I didnt even know you could jump down there at the ogre.

I think running away until enemies forget about you works a bit too well. At least near the beginning you can do stealth kills, run away if an enemy notices you, and then get back to stealth kills, all without any sense of danger.
It even works against minibosses, right?
Does the game start preventing you from doing so at any point?

Return to the area beyond the gatehouse that you grappled up to (there was a general there). On the far side you'll find a broken bridge. Once at the bridge, look down along the LEFT and you'll see a path down the cliff. Go that way.
Also be warned, there is a....SEMI jump scare as you descend into the ravine. When you get to the first ledge along the far side of the ravine, pause for a moment and uh....hug the wall too.
You'll find out why.

That does NOT work on minibosses. You CAN get stealth deathblows on minibosses to get rid of one of their orbs, but if you run off and reset them, they regenerate their orbs and health.
And no, the game does not prevent you from abusing stealth to savage regular enemies. In fact, you are incentivized to do so since you're always outnumbered and they like to mob you.

>The one place i didnt think to check.
Son of a bitch.
Thanks for the warning fren, although i think i can guess what it is from a couple screenshots i've seen.

Attached: Blood souls boss fight.png (1447x853, 93K)

finally beat Lady Butterfly

I had to cheese her with B + RB though

Attached: 1543754617252.png (480x480, 423K)

>get item that says maybe shpuld ask emma
>talk to emma
>says the same old shit she always says

WTF

You might as well get used to cheesing bosses. You're going to need to do it more.

Remember, you're a shinobi. A ninja. Not a samurai. You don't care about honorabur combrat

Best place to farm xp?

Do Hirata Estate until you open a shortcut and then beat the first boss in Ashina Outskirts then go back to Hirata Estate and finish the level.

Does burn stack if I’m blocking? First run against the bull did not end well for me

It's good that it doesn't work on minibosses, but I'm disappointed that it's so powerful against normal enemies.
It's such an unsatisfying and unrewarding way to play, but it seems so optimal compared to alternatives

Finally fucking did it. Mikiri counter is a godsend against this faggot

Attached: spear fag.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

This game made me realize some people genuinely have learning disabilities, as in they don't learn from repetition or practice. I have a friend who can't beat the Ogre after 4 hours.

Drunkard guy...FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE

2 health items 1 FUCK UP AND YOUR DEAD

Do I need to kill the final boss again for every ending

Rest at an Idol nearby to reset her and get her dialogue to progress.
This also works with other NPCs.

It's mostly pointless to try and farm skill XP. The only appreciable amounts you get are from minibosses and bosses.
You can still farm them and gold using the Old Grave idol at Ashina Castle. Pop a balloon then go backwards from the idol, clear the first floor room of the castle, then go back to the idol and beyond it and clear the stairs, then reset and do it again.

Yes it does stack if you are blocking (or deflecting).

Well, you are a ninja. Stealth is kind of supposed to be your thing.

anyone up for advice? I can't seem to utilize most prosthetic tools beside maybe the umbrella against shots. everything else feels useless and more of a risk than just mastering the bosses with your melee combat

When's a good time to clear dragonrot? I'm not sure at which point you can make meaningful progress in any given NPC's questline.

what's the deal with the kite
I can raise it but it dosen't stay there
and how do spirit away the crying monk? (does he want me to kill him)

I died so much to this faggot its not even funny. Then I tried the Firecracker Tool and got him first try.

An NPC appeared from somewhere during that miniboss for me, and made it really easy to beat him on the first try

I died to that guy at least a dozen times. Then I killed granny and decided to do the same RB + parry spam on him as I did on her and it worked. Pic related.

Attached: Seven Spear Shitter.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Got him first try.

There is an NPC that you can talk to and he joins the fight with you.

Clear out every other enemy and fuck off until his fatass ignores you. Then you can sneak a deathblow on him. While he’s recovering from that, talk to the other dude and double team him.

Yes. Mikiri should always be your first skill buy.

He is not impossible. Use Ceramic shards to lure his buddies out and kill them one by one. If you aggro the Drunkard himself, run back to the idol and he will reset. Once all his friends are dead, talk to the samurai guy in the pool and he will charge forward and help you against the Drunkard. He doesn't do much damage but he draws the Drunkards attention and frequently staggers him. Together, you can spitroast the Drunkard pretty handily.

You only get to kill bosses once in each playthrough. To get another ending you have to do another playthrough start to finish.

After beating the Guardian Ape, the little lord tell me that I have to go beneath Ashina. Apparantly I have to through myself into some well/pit? Where is it?

Are they actually for real?
This is literally impossible. There's absolutely nothing you can do, everything is against you including the camera and the fucking random fire piles. The spear guy can reach through half a screen and can clip through the other guy.

Attached: 6457456756.jpg (1926x1048, 670K)

pull the first dude with a torch with a shuriken, kill the bow guy with 3 shurikens, kill the 2 guys coming at you (torch you pulled earlier and another one) with that dude who aggros them as soon they come. this way you can save up life. Pull ogre dude and just make sure he focuses you if not, immidiatly spam r1 to stunlock him with samurai boy. Took me around 8-10 tries to get it off, butterfly whore on the other hand...

Best way to deal with the centepede mini boss? I got spring load firecrackers already. I suck at parries=

Isn't it better to farm from Gun Fort backwards (shotgun guys)?

Same. I think I died to him the most. He was so damn punishing.

This is exactly how I played against him. A bit more sloppy but yeah just keep relentless pressure on him and never let him get distance on you.

I need help enjoying this game. I died like 5-7 times to the horseman and had a lot of fun. Im right before Butterfly I had to leave before I could really start attempting it. I mean I died once to thinking I could go in the fire past owl man since but im not liking this.

1. Deflect feels too centered as the main mechanic to the point playing any other way is degrading.
2. Dying well trying to learn to deflect makes you not want to do it because of learning every new pattern and WT.
3. If you play without deflect unless its a non human/on horse I guess boss/mini boss which im sure there are plenty but still you get like 1 hit from anything before they block so deflect feels even more encouraged.

Im not a big fan of parry centric mechanics. I feel degraded playing this way to avoid WT/because its annoying to barely fuck up a deflect and lose half life or even die to a boss/mini boss. I know there is a practice dude but he doesn't do everything an enemy can do to really practice.

Just tell me can my sculptor/waifu actually become useless to WT?

>Stealth is kind of supposed to be your thing
I like stealth, but the easily exploitable alzheimer's AI of the enemies is just lame.
I'd prefer if you had to use some consumable item or something to get back into stealth after you've been noticed, not just run away for a minute

Where the fuck do I get a blood sample?
I googled before asking here but apparently I was supposed to get it from the woman with the buddha bell. She is dead though and the sculptor doesnt give me one

I can't tell...does the game want you to run away and deaggro stuff so you can go back and stealth kill them and stuff? because fighting these bosses head on is near impossible with the amount of hp they have and the amount of damage they deal out

Firecrackers are by far the most useful tool. They briefly stun almost everything in the game for a free hit.
Use shuriken against enemies in the air.
Oil item + Fire is good against most slower enemies. Also the continuous stream is really strong but makes you vulnerable.
Whistling Finger is great for stealth, especially for corner stealth deathblows.
Axe is useful for both breaking wooden hats and shields and hyperarmoring through attacks to stagger an enemy. You cannot be flinched or staggered while axing.

Deathblow the short dude and use PUPPETEER ninjutsu when you do. If you don't have puppeteer yet, then you can't do the kite just yet.
Also to spirit away the monk, use Divine Abduction prosthetic tool on him. R2 once to charge, R2 again to release while facing him.

I think I got mine from the merchant that sits in the little tent before the chained ogre

fire worthless
surikens bad damage but good for knocking enemies out of aerials and stopping posture regeneration, handy against archers and riflemen
axe slow as fuck but heavy posture damage if blocked
raven feathers don't use this
firecrackers good for a couple bosses otherwise useless
spear a fun tool it's basically a weapon that costs spirit emblems
sabimaru poison is too slow to give a fuck about you'll be out of emblems before you can apply it a 3rd time
umbrella yeah projectiles is about all it's good for
that's all I got so far

Hour 2 of Sword Saint: I'm finally starting to get deflects off in phase 2. This is going to be a while.

Attached: 1520797311474.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>2 health items
why are you torturing yourself like this?
Do ashina outskirts first.

The minibosses are harder than the actual bosses for some reason. I was stuck on the shinobi hunter guy for like 2 hours and then I killed the drunkard on first try and Butterfly on my second try. The difficulty is very unbalanced.

>you have to do another playthrough start to finish
Epic, is there any resource I can check or something to point me in the direction of how to get the other endings without straight up spoiling them? I'm scared to check a wiki for spoilers.

>Game is so shitty that people need to make threads on how to do the most basic shit

did you retards get too used to quest trackers?

how do i make this game fun aaaaaa i want to like it, i blew 60 dollars and i cant get past the ogre after dying a million times

can i enjoy this game without spamming parry? i hate using parry in souls, it feels so cheap, beat des through bb without using it

I can't even kill the ogre or the shinobi hunter dude
Ogre seems pretty straightforward, I just need a couple more tries, but how do I handle the spear? I don't think Mikiri counter does much to him

I can't figure out the folding screen monkeys, am I a fucking brainlet?

>Enemies can shoot arrows through each other

Attached: 1490063385473.png (950x800, 179K)

I beat butterfly, how do I use her Item?
It says I can resurrect one more time, but I still only have 2 circles.

Yeah there is a guy there and these viper meditating things... i got the scroll

it does if you can get it consecutive times

I want the best bosses, what ending should i choose.
Tell me which bosses past The Owl i get on every ending

I think you can kill him only with parries. Or if there is some other way, its more annoying.

He has 2 attacks. his big left-right swipes, and one more where he pulls back (red marker attack). Learning to parry his swings is easy and there is a rhythm to them.

Once you start focusing on parrying only, you'll need only a few tries max.

It's through the Abandoned Dungeon, along the WATERWAY inside the dungeon. The waterway has a big metal cage just before it with an Idol next to it.

You can just hug the left wall and jump on the tree and bypass them without fighting. If you insist on beating them, use a Stealth Sugar (giichin or something like that), sneak in between them and deathblow the guy on the left so you only have to face the miniboss.

Centipede Giraffe is literally a "can you deflect?" test. There is no other way to defeat him. Sorry. If it helps, he will almost always follow his combo up with a sweep that you can jump counter. Break his poise via deflects and jump counter.

It's slower because you have to stealth against them or they all shoot at you. Also I'm prejudiced because I fucking DESPISE the gunfort bitches.

I don't know what WT stands for.

You can get a blood sample from any NPC that has Dragonrot. If only the sculptor has it, then keep dying until someone else becomes infected, such as the merchants.

Deaggro and restealthing only works on regular enemies. Bosses and minibosses regenerate their health when reset.

i cannot grasp the spear miniboss that appears in the tutorial area on the second visit

How exactly does the respawn system work?
So when you die, you have the option to respawn, but only once per "life"?

Is that why it's called "shadows die twice?

Jump back against everything it does. Im not even kidding jump back run up do 1-2 hits repeat. It won't grab you it will miss etc. Dodging it is pointless. Also I haven't died for awhile and killed Juzo aka fatty/And a spear dude and the faggot with the purple shit last time I played. I cheesed to a degree and I don't like deflect or this game. I just don't think its for me. I look forward to going up to fight the boar next time I play because man I sure hate these human deflect mini game bosses that only take 1 hit from anything otherwise.

I cheesed him after 30 tries. Lady Butterfly and the Drunkard with both easier for me.

My computer cant run it. Well It runs it 60 fps at first but 7 minutes in and it chugs down to 20 fps. Even changing the settings to low wont help. Does anyone else have this problem or know if there's a fix coming?

WT the world tenacity shit or w.e that whole die and shit happens to your world shit. Do the shrine NPCs die if too much rot?

thx

After beating the game you have to start again or can you continue before the final boss?

Don't need any help just wanted to let people know that eventually the funniest shit in any fromsoft game will happen to you in this game. It will more than likely kill you, but if you have any decent sense of humor it will make you burst out laughing.

To those of you already in the know let me get a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't really get how it works either. Most of the time I can only respawn once but I've had times where I could respawn twice.

There are no resources to check, but you have to try pretty damn hard to get the 'bad' ending. Simply follow a normal moral compass and you'll get the regular ending.

I agree.

You don't. This game relies on deflections.

Mikiri is very good against Shinobi Hunter. Use it. A lot.

Also you can get a free deathblow on him by sneaking through the bushes on the left hand side to halve his HP before starting.

Yes you are; what you have to do is chase the monkeys and kill them. One monkey can see very far, one monkey can hear very well, and one monkey will make noises and scare the others when it sees you. There are two rooms in the area that will help you. Open the door in the candle room to blow the candles out and it'll be dark and the monkey can't see in there, the waterfall room is too loud to hear anything. Remember the monkeys will flee AWAY from you, so heard them towards the rooms.

You aren't far enough along then.

You have to give it to Lord Kuro.

You get the same bosses no matter what. Corrupted Monk, Divine Dragon, Ginichiro once more and Saint Isshin.

God damn this game keeps stomping me at every turn. I can't even beat the fucking Glutton.

Attached: 1535778602494.jpg (345x278, 36K)

No spoilers, what should I do for a good ending? Anything not obvious. Bad ending flags I should know about?

>Shichimen
>mfw I got purple lilac shield and force

Attached: 130.jpg (401x349, 37K)

Killing enemies refills the second circle so you can rspawn two times (at least, up until the point i am at)

Bros do you have any tips for the guardian monkey boss?

You have a number of orbs. These are your revives. When you die, you can use one to revive, which places a cooldown on your timer. If you die while on CD, then you can't revive even if you have orbs. This usually fucks you over on bosses. The CD is reduced by killing enemies (as is refilling the orbs). The last orb can only be refilled by resting at an Idol.

World Tendency is not a thing as far as I know. NPCs CANNOT die from dragonrot, but they CAN die or vanish based on their quest lines.

I just remembered I ran past the first "mini boss" in that first area does he drop a prayer bead and if so can I ever go back?

I'm the OP from the last Help thread. My issue was the 1/2second input lag. An user posted this:

>I have the same hardware and controller. I just turned the resolution down from 1440p to 1080 and all my performance-related issues went away. This game doesn't exactly look stunning at higher resolutions so I'll welcome the solid framerate.

user, where are you? I just opened Sekiro and I don't see any graphics option in the game to change the resolution. I DO see I can change the aspect ratio/screen size, but not anything from 1440p to 1080. How did you do this?

How do I use Ichimonji Double? I press R1 after Ichimonji and I always do a regular attack.

I picked off the enemies that were up front with the shuriken and then pulled the drunkard away from the rest of the enemies and into the water. That way your NPC buddy isn't trying to fight with 10% health

Can someone tell me some good tactics for the hammer mob guys? All the other regulars I've gotten down and can pick off pretty handily now, but everytime I dodge those hammers either track me or if I block I lose almost all my poise.

Anything with equipment or am I just needing to git gud?

Attached: 1507862088046.png (1000x1000, 1.13M)

How to get to the top of big buddha’s head on the snake eyes area?

how do cheese?
everytime i think ive got him down he whips out some move ive never seen the dude has a bigger move set then all the real bosses ive faced

So as far as I know there are two conclusions to the wandering samurai questline. You either lure him to the surgeon or you defeat his waifu. Is there any significant difference between those two outcomes?

Gonna try and kill Juzo the Drunk, any advice?

I’m doing pretty good at avoiding death, but I’m getting my shit pushed in everytine I try to actually make progress, so I have to turn tail and book aplenty. Maybe I’m still a scrub, but the player character feels very weak starting off.

Also, where’s the fire prosthetic arm?, I need it for the ogre.

You do L1+R1 again.

Thanks.
>game text literally lies to you

What's the best way to deal with multiple enemies? I try to sneak attack and whittle them down but just fighting 4-5 dudes is annoying

After beating the final boss, you can continue in the game before starting your next playthrough.

Gonna have to be more specific there.

See There is a bad end. It's VERY OBVIOUS (don't side with the people who want the Dragon's Heritage).

First stage, just stay the fuck away from him and bait his leaping attacks, then jump in for one or two hits before he gets up.

Second stage, deflect his attacks twice in a row to force him to perform a plunging stab move. Deflect that and you'll knock him down for free hits. Run away from the scream, when he leaps and does the big sweep move JUMP over it don't deflect, for more free hits. If he does his IM MAD AND HITTING THE GROUND NOW then just get away from him.

Kill all the little gooners, get off your single stealth deathblow, then go get the little homie to run distraction on him while you wail on his backside and dodge the few times he tries to swipe you.

Little buddy makes that fight super easy but I'm glad he was there.

thats so strange that they make the ogre have the dodge tutorial then, i try dodging and he snaps to where i dodge

Regarding bosses
I think i won't get the same bosses, if you agree with owl, you fight emma and isshin and that's all, if you refuse owl and go to hirata estates once more you are triggering premature ending too. I'm right?

any help with long arm centipede giraffe?

Not that centipede mini boss. the temple one.I have actually decided to try the valley. got to the gunfot but now i am getting shot to death. Do I need the key to get the final prosthetic weapon?

You telling me you didn't bust out laughting when you got divebombed the first time?

>stealth kill
Well it suddenly turned into very easy. I thought both of them had 2 hp bars so I didn't even try to backstab one. Rekt that spear nigga when he's alone.

MEGA SUPER TIP COMING THROUGH

You recover your posture much faster by holding down the deflect button, make it a habit to keep your guard up!

Attached: 63365FF1-FAD9-4D29-9482-67900171F9CE.jpg (685x1023, 110K)

>Rest at an Idol nearby to reset her and get her dialogue to progress.
>This also works with other NPCs.

She still just talks about the past and dragon rot cure
I havent even killed genichiro yet...

I just arrived at the last areas, how long till I finish the game? assuming I don't try optional bosses

I just started. Am I playing the game wrong if I treat the regular trash mobs as a stealth game?

After you beat a boss. I have like 6 of rhe droplets by now

I really dislike how you need to farm shit to use the hand
Limited uses would be fine, but farming to use the game's main gimmick is just cheap

Anyone got that webm of Lady Butterfly cheese?

How the FUCK do I get over here?

Attached: 1546158248630.jpg (2560x1440, 1.1M)

He does drop a prayer bead, and you can go back.

Hold down L1 while doing it.

If you mean the big ogre dudes, just stealth deathblow them. Otherwise, bait his attacks, jump backwards out of range, then smack them once or twice. Once they do their rage move they damage their own posture a lot. Basically...git gud. Although if they have armor you can use the spear to strip it.

I actually don't know. I never managed to get there. Sorry.

See Basically, draw his friends out with ceramic shards, kill them, then reset the boss and you can use the NPC in the pool to help you.
As for the Fire prosthetic, it's at the Estate path. Go there and stay on the RIGHT HAND SIDE of the estate, and go from area to area and you should find a larger area with a big bonfire and lots of guys sitting around the fire. In the middle of the fire is the fire barrel.

Sneak attack one, use Bloodsmoke ninjutsu, then sneak attack another one and repeat. If you don't have bloodsmoke, stealth one, then run off and reset them and stealth again.

I wish i could trust you but your imagine says i really shouldnt

I think I hit my limit with genichiro. I can get him 80% down second stage. RIP.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_fR0AFmo4s

>guardian ape

Wow, for the first time, I really think a game boss is straight-up unfair. That twist ending is a really mean decision. I'm going to be at this for a while.

Attached: 1460016811237.jpg (589x603, 56K)

how early can i press to parry ?

OKAY
I just beat the first genral at the start where the game tells you bout the symbol attacks.
Game said you can perform a counter attack after pressing the correct response,but nothing happens.

Is something suppose to happen if you time a red symbol correctly.

I beat him,but i dont feel like i beat him the way i was suppose to

I mean you can dodge everything but the grab jukes so hard it feels cheesy and stupid af. The tutorials in general feel attached to really crappy enemies for them. The tutorial area where you should've learned most of this also barely teaches you shit and felt like the worst From starting area even over DaS2.

Based kite man. I fell for him just earlier today but share button didnt save the clip

Is there an order I should do things in to avoid missing bosses and shit? I've done lady butterfly, and then did the horse guy after that.

It does. Basically it’s the opposite of what is usual.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do to progress the mist forest. I've found two serpent hearts and killed a metric fuckton of bosses, also wielding the mortal blade

Is he the other direction from the shrine or can I not go back until later?

You're doing something wrong if you don't kill him before 40% hp. At half health you can easily break his posture.

Where's the best place to farm for skill points/gold?

There is in the monks temple

You can get a deathblow on drunkard, btw. I ran to the small roofed area right near the lake in front of the drunkard, he loses agro already there and starts walking back through the porch. Follow him there and you can deathblow him.

I knew the stealth attack for the ogres, I just have a few that I'm having trouble getting angles on in the Bamboo Forest of the first memory you can explore.

But thanks I'll try it out

Spam L1 on his combo, time an L1 for the finisher, jump attack on his sweep. If he does a sweep in the middle of a combo be prepared to keep deflecting immediately. He's one of the simplest bosses in the game.

Nah, stealthing-up the regular mooks is how its meant to be played, thought sometime they are so densely packed together that its easier to R1 spam them to death when they are weaker ones.

Pretty much, face bosses trying to find a gimmick you can exploit, don't just go for them and hope to counter their moves.

Run around him, he has a couple of attacks with a really slow recovery, only run into him to hit him twice when he does those and be patient, that's it.

He actually stops drinking if you exploit that too much, I'm not 100% sure the game is intended to be "cheesed"

I've never heard of a premature ending from going to Hirata estate. I went there to get Truly Precious Bait when dealing with the carp and the game didn't end.

Learn to deflect. No, actually that's it. Centipede Giraffe is a "can you deflect" test, and there are no other ways to beat him. Deflect his combo, and he'll almost always sweep after that. Jump it and kick counter his face. His posture will break after 2 times.

Reformat that post so I can understand it please.

Never got divebombed, pretty sure that webm was a bug.

Then you have not done what was required to progress her dialogue. Go kill Ginichiro and she moves to Kuro's room in the castle.

Game lasts around 30-40 hours.

No, you are not.

Get the passive skills that increase item and coin drop rates; I find I always have enough materials to upgrade the prosthetic with those.

Ah yes this mother fucker. I had a lot of trouble with this part too.
Go up to the waterfall where the palace door is, and follow the cliff to the left. You have to jump off and grapple up to a semi-hidden ledge. From there, you can get over there.

Also later you'll want to get to the right hand side. I'll tell you how now to stave that off. Enter the palace at the top of the stairs and go to the idol out the right hand door. From there, look up to the roof of the palace and find the grapple point up there. Once up on that roof, you can reach the tree high up on the ledge to your left and get to the platform with the Carp bell.

Where should I be going first after beating Genichiro?

I've went off down into the depths and just beat O'Rin of the Water, but also have Sunken Valley which I've not been into beyond the initial Buddha, and that mountain with all the monks on it (I got to the friendly NPC in the shrine that mentions something about a divine girl then stopped).

When's a good time to fight this Lady Butterfly character I've heard so much about

Attached: 1550291013183.jpg (828x943, 533K)

I can't beat the sniper faggot in the snow area HELP idk what the fuck to do

Same. Her first stage is surprisingly easy if you just hold guard and do the overhead attack after she's done with her combo. The second stage is quite hard due to butterflies being unblockable and her just being quite angry with her attacks.

I have hundreds of the Spirit Emblems, and I've never farmed them.

Using the Tools is like for mini/bosses only, you don't need them for regular dudes.

What is the divine abduction fan prosthetic useful for?

This guy is primary example of this game being a huge pile of bull. Your attacks do very little damage to them, while their focrce to heal up after missing a single parry. 3/4 of HP in a single hit, give me a break From.

free backstabs mid combat, broken AF

what exactly am i losing each time i die, is it just money and disease spreading or also XP?

also im enjoying the fuck out of this game even if its kicking my ass, should i care too much about dragonrot?, i already used a cure

Get hit by his lightning in the air. Attack on the way down.

Red Kanji (the symbol over your head) means the incoming attack is a thrust, grab, or sweep. You can mikiri or deflect thrusts, run away from grabs, or jump over sweeps. You have to watch the animation to see which one it is.

Hug the left hand wall of the Mist Forest and you'll eventually come to a grapple point up to a small pass. Through there you'll find another Drunkard enemy with some wolves. Either kill or bypass them and keep going and you'll find yourself in the trees. Follow the trees to get to the second story of the only building in the area and go through the hole in the wall. Drop down and kill the dude in there and the mist will dissipate and reveal the pathway forward to the Village.

There is no area in the game that you simply cannot 'go back to'. Go to a shrine nearby and find him again.

I don't recall one being there. Which is it?

Phantom Kunai, y/n?

this game's balance with bosses is all over the place

why is snake eyes miniboss, and really most minobosses, harder than gyoubo the horserider, one of the main bosses

> and reveal the pathway forward to the Village
Wew, I'm a fucking retard

Go through the monk area and get the mortal blade.

If you can't beat Sekiro deathless with no bead or attack power upgrades you're a casul and need to get the fuck off of Yea Forums

Attached: 1552480866004.png (300x250, 11K)

That fucking snake eye bitch actually made me mad

When am I supposed to fight Headless?

tfw just beat the game and got the good ending
what a game, 10/10

because the horserider is the first boss and also mandatory, snake eyes is optional and can be done really late game

>monk guy is gone before i can get the text to give to the divine child
did i fuck myself?

well i suppose that makes sense

literally first boss that made me want to uninstall

>just beat guardian ape
>5 minutes later get to the ashina depths
>another ape
>arena is 1/5 of the size of the last so the scream is even worse

Eavesdropping the guards in front of Ashita Castle say they fit a guy with armor that you can shred. Where is he?

its so amazingly hard the whole time i have difficulties to decide who DIDNT fuck me completely up like i legit do die tons of time to most things its hillarious

How do you make use of the kite? I've already gotten up to the top of the temple with the old guy and centipedes, but still havent found anything that hints towards this kite

Attached: 20190324165356_1.jpg (2560x1440, 659K)

You have a choice of going down into the depths, going down into the ravine, or heading to Senpou temple. You can do them in any order but I find going to DEPTHS before going to the RAVINE is the best because you can avoid the big snek boss using a special underwater technique you learn in the depths.
As you're already in the depths, continue onward until you find the Corrupted Monk. Defeat her and go into the big stone door, and you'll find one of the ingredients you need.

After you clear Ashina Castle.

By 'snow area' what do you mean? Do you mean just before the Gun Fort with the Snake Eyes bitch? If so, she is a total fucking cunt, but be aware that she is weak to the poison of the shortsword prosthetic tool. Also spam firecrackers for free hits.

You can backstab enemies with them. Also upgrades make them drop more money and items.

You lose half your money and skill XP and you spread the Dragonrot a little bit more. Dragonrot cannot kill NPCs, it just affects Unseen Aid (chance you WONT lose XP/money on death) and blocks NPC storylines for those who have it.

I am stuck between snake eyes, Ginichiro and Sen-un

Where can i get more divine confetti?

Let me give you guys a big hint. Just stab 'em in the face. There you go.

you need puppet ninjutsu and use it on the small gear near the kite

After you get the puppet ninjutsu later use it one the rat guarding the kite

Puppeteer the little dude

I'm still near the very start. How do I avoid getting murdered by this big snake?

Attached: Sekiro™_ Shadows Die Twice_20190322222347.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

I have the option of:
-Fighting the butterfly lady
-Fighting the guy on top of the castle who cut off my arm
-Fighting that headless ghost
-Continuing deeper into the monastery

Where should I go next?

>confetti is required for 2 minibosses early in the game
>there is no way to farm or buy it until you're in late game

Attached: 1531078149006.png (610x702, 70K)

Which ending do you consider the good one?

No. Too bad you HAVE to get it to get the actually good shuriken.

When you have plenty of Divine Confetti and either the purple gourd or lots of pacifying agents. And also at least 3 or 4 attack power increases and hp increases.

He's just ahead past the gate. He's the big ogre dude.

Stealth deathblow the little guy next to it and use PUPPETEER ninjutsu on him to force him to hold the kite for you. If you don't have puppeteer yet, then you can't use the kite.

have trouble with my fps going to shit on genichiro when everything else is fine on high

Shimmy against the wall right there, hide in the little box near the end and stay there. You'll know what to do when it happens

>Ashita Castle is late game

I farmed 15 confetti from the blue niggers

>later in the game you find your way to those same minibosses through a different route

woah....

Does the Sunken Valley Passage even go somewhere?
All that's there is a log over a big cliff and I don't see anything I can hookshot?

Attached: 1550395113992.jpg (584x657, 231K)

Is there a trick for the ape?

When should I attempt the headless guy and the guy on Cliffs in Hirata? I tried them a few times and realized I was dealing close to no vitality or posture damage so now I assume they are meant to be beaten later.

Attached: 1464574960519 (1).jpg (823x991, 385K)

Hug the wall and shimmy on the ledge. Then make a dash to the Palanquin and wait

How do I continue the questline of the fag next to the pit you started the game in ?

>salt guy needs someone "big and thick" to scavenge battlefields
what fuck

Butterfly of Leader of Ashima. They're ""rather"" easy if you know what you're doing. Beware, Ashima has a second stage on top of his regular form.

make sure you have 5 gourd flasks at this point and kill lady butterfly for the attack upgrade

Much obliged my nigga

Attached: 1551901907402.jpg (531x783, 180K)

if you do them at the proper time do you get a counter move of some sorts?
The description made it seem like you perform the right input during the kanji symbol youll get a counter attack

good thing you can come back later

Use the poison blade tool 3x and he’s dead (1st blob=deathblow from stealth). Easy

His second phase is easier - he's just a deflect check. His spooky puppet movements are really easy to deflect, he'll do a big wind up on you, then you deflect that and you have like 4 free hits - retreat from the scream and repeat.

What's the deal with that fucking shadow the edgehog purple ninja in the first memory? Who the fuck is he and should I kill him?

Attached: wow such riposte very parry.jpg (1447x2048, 369K)

So more or less what I was already doing. Means the method is solid, so thx anyways.

>Estate path bonfire
Really?, I missed it every time then.

Besides them appearing as items in Hirata and Mist Village, you can farm them from the Blue Samurai inside Ashina Castle. Use a balloon of wealth and the demon bell for maximum chances of them dropping. If you REALLY want to make sure, divine abduction them with the wealth upgrade too.

Use stealth and only move when he isn't looking.

You might as well continue into the monastery until you unlock the Main Hall idol so you can return quickly later. Be aware that there are 3 VERY VERY HARD polearm wielding enemies on the catwalk outside the monastery. Use Giichin's Sugar and grapple along the platforms to avoid them. Trust me, they are cunts, you don't want to fight them.
After that, go kill Ginichiro (guy who cut off your arm)

You can farm it at Ashina Castle from Blue Samurai. Also you need it for SEVEN minibosses not two.

Samurais in blue inside Ashina Castle drop them

1) Where do I find the Corrupted Monk (not the purple one)?
2) What's with fucking centipedes? Do they have some kind of relevance in Japan?

If you counter a thrust while pointing the analog stick toward the enemy, Sekiro will stomp on the weapon, doing posture damage and generally allowing you a free hit.

look down to the left
you need to jump

Maybe he's guarding a treasure that should have been alluded to if you've been talking to an npc or bought a treasure memo.

Get used to fighting him

I guess there's really only 1 ending that is happy/good
but the ending that ends the immortality and the miko dies
I had the items for the true end but I forgot to give them to the divine hair in the illusion hall

Should I buy the withered red gourd or the floatingpassage art first?

I am asking if i need the gun fort key to get the Divine Abduction tool

Why do I sometimes see a flash of pink when I kill an enemy?

Also, do I need to get better equipment or something to beat the headless person who makes me walk slow, or is there just some gimmick I'm missing?

Do I get anything for killing the kicking cunt in the starting pit

Where to get divine confetti?

>This item becomes infinitely stocked by Fujioka the Info Broker in Dilapidated Temple after defeating Corrupted Monk the second time.
What second time? When she becomes purple?

Tips for fighting The Owl?
I made it to the second phase by just sprinting around the arena and punishing his attacks, but that's kinda lame. I get completely posture-raped if I try to deflect his attacks, though.

Whats the best skills to go for early into the game, is it best to save up for lifesteal on execute?

Tips for the bull? It’s so fucking fast I can’t heal.

In Fountainhead Palace, it's at the very end of the game.

Look down.
You'll see someone familiar. Who you can now jump on and kill.

In stage 1, just avoid him completely until he lunges, then dash in and hit him twice, then back off. Stage 1 is an endurance. Stage 2, deflect two attacks in a row to force him to lunging down thrust. Deflect that and he'll fall down. Avoid scream, jump over sweeps.

When you have Divine Confetti and purple gourd/pacifying agent as well as several attack/hp increases.

The Kanji is only an indication that an attack is incoming, NOT an indication of when to use your counter. Watch the animations for that.

He's a douchebag from Interior Ministry (BBEGs). You can kill him if you want but he's pretty hard. When it comes to those guys, attack once, then deflect once, then repeat.

It's in a slightly separated section that you can only get to by jumping over the walls, so there's no proper door.

Speaking of ends I wonder which end they will go for if they do a sequel.

I'm still not able to hook anything?

My only ways to progress are
>Jinsuke Saze, 2-shots me every time I walk in the room
>Snake Eyes, 2-shots me after I spend 5 minutes clearing out the adds
>Headless and the other ghost dude, straight up take no damage because I don't have confetti left
wat do

You get to explore the rest of the pit.

Get the firecracker prosthetic from the vendor at the castle where you fought the Rider.

I'm in a part now where the game wants me to fight Owl and I really don't want to get into learning that today.
How are you supposed to fight the headless or are they meant for later still?

Attached: map.jpg (1189x839, 151K)

what's the point of ceramic shards? I'm getting sick of seeing them when I pick something up, how are they any better than just a shuriken at luring enemies?

>Why do I sometimes see a flash of pink when I kill an enemy
Probably mean you've gotten a second free ressurection node.

lifesteal on execute is nice for the trash, but useless on bosses. if you have the ashina skill tree then the 2 posture damage buffs are really nice. try also to go for the upgraded mikiri counter asap

Memezaki did it again

Attached: 1553415609425.jpg (307x300, 63K)

see the game is fair. you have a brain you can use, the enemies do not.

>40 hours
I've done everything, gotten all prayed beads, the full flask, all questlines, and it took me 28 hours.
I refuse to believe it actually takes 40 hours unless of course you have several hour-long walls on bosses.

I also died a bunch to her initially and got a bit frustrated, but then beat her with no cheesing, didn't even use an initial stealth deathblow on her.

She has very few attacks, and once you get used to them, she' easy.

Also, Firecracker Tool.

>Look down.
>You'll see someone familiar. Who you can now jump on and kill.
I can't see anyone at all.
All I see is icy rocks and a bridge?
There are 2 yellow indicators popping up though

>>Jinsuke Saze, 2-shots me every time I walk in the room

I just beat him, just remember to double parry when it attacks, and whenever a danger sweep move is coming jump and hit jump again to kick him in the face

thanks mate

Attached: 333.png (480x480, 167K)

You can stealth kill snake eyes. Then back off to the fog so the other fucker doesn't get you.

Just killed and he doesn't drop shit. Found some upgrade material in the cuck shed he was guarding and that's all, where's the treasure?

>have terror gouard
>pop agent
>pop confetti
dead headless

True Corrupted Monk is in the Fountainhead Palace, aka the last area in the game. She's a lot harder than the ghost version.

The centipedes confer immortality somehow. I think it does have some kind of jap mythology thing but I don't know what.

You do not. The gunfort key opens the door in the Centipede Giraffes room, but you don't have to open that door. There's a hole in his room you can jump down that will lead to the divine abduction tool.

That's you absorbing resurrection power to increase one of your orbs.

Confetti can be farmed from Blue Samurai in Ashina Castle. Second monk encounter is at Fountainhead, and she is not purple then.

You'll need to deflect his attacks. He has an opening in his regular combo after the second attack he's vulnerable to a counter hit. When he throws the orb that's your chance to dash past him and hit him in the back. Other than that it's just a deflection game. Also don't bother trying to shuriken him out of the air, his are faster than yours.

Mikiri Counter, then get whatever you want.

FYI I am AFK now so further help will have to come from other posters.

Prosthetic Arts tree leads up to a move that's basically this game's version of using Charcoal Pine Resin. That one's pretty good if you want to look at long term.

Which is the best Ultimate Skill to pick up so the Tengu guy gives me his scroll?

how do i get past the snake guarding the shrine or whatever it is in that cave?

Dragon's homecoming is probably the most likely one, although i personally liked the purification ending more but just because of the added boss fights.

Attached: 1469007641664.jpg (720x698, 60K)

Reminder that DSP easily makes $5000 a month minimum but still whines about being poor

>Jinsuke Saze
This dude can be killed in about 20 seconds if you just parry him right. His posture is absolutely pitiful.

I did and I upgraded it. Doesn’t seem to consistently stun it.

Thank you for your service!

is this why IGN said the game is easier than souls? did they skip everything optional

>not purple
So, what about purple apparation monk? Optional fight for some shit?

Yeah, you have to find a right opening for it. It doesn't work when he's mid-attack. Just keep trying, there really isn't a trick to it.

What are the best prosthetics to use against the Shichimen Warrior?

I tried Shuriken to knock him out the air but game keeps lying about its own mechanics as usual.

I'm on my second NG after SHURA!!! ending. what sort of path should I take? Usually it's Outskirts > Castle > Estate > Temple or so, right?

>fire worthless
stopped reading there
fucking retard

>double parry
What does that mean? I've been tapping L1 when his sword flashes and then holding it, but I still take some chip damage through the block. Am I supposed to parry twice? Is there any reason to not just mash L1 at all times?

I only managed to sneak up on Snake Eyes with a sugar. Is it possible without using one?

I saw the webm. I can parry his unzip 90% of the time but my health still runs out before his poise because I'm taking chip damage.

>dies 30 times to lone shadow
>dies 20 time to ogre
>gave up on butterfly after 10 deaths
DSP gonna have a ride later on
I wonder if he will beat the 320 deaths DS2 run

Attached: dsp_wooow.jpg (925x663, 98K)

>enter room
>miniboss called headless
>makes me slow
>xbox huge range
>teleportation
>just walk out again
see ya later nerds

I return from beyond

Purple Corrupted Monk is a required fight to get the Singing Stone. She is at the end of the Mist Village.

Schichimen Warriors REALLY do not like purple fire. But that's extreme late game and you probably don't have that yet. Other than that, firecrackers to stun are your best bet.
What you really need for them are Confetti and pacifying agent/purple gourds.

I did outskirts > castle > estate > depths > ravine > temple > fountainhead

Pointers on the tutorial boss? I know you dont have to beat him but I want to.

Snake eyes is making me want to kill myself. I cant kill her even with a sneak attack taking half her health. I dont even understand why this is so hard. Her attacks are clearly telegraphed yet I keep fucking up. The timing on that grab attack is so fucked. If you dodge a fraction of a second too early or too late you're fucked

SEE THE FUCKING OP. THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO DISCUSS E-CELEBRITY SHIT.

Make sure you actually have it equipped instead of normal ichimonji. Just pressing r1 afterward works.

Hmm this looks like an ambush

Attached: 20190324181505_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.34M)

>Slaughter CuckLightningfaggot
>Drive blade through Monkey King
>Get fucked by a little ape with TWO swords
I don´t get it. I tried a sixth time by stealth but no dice. Help.

Where do I get a mod to make me look like the purple guy in the well?

user, you here still?

What are your all stats? I have no idea if I should have more than I have

I have 14/6 and I just beat Guardian Ape

Purple Corrupted Monk is dumb. I do nearly zero damage, her posture regens instantly, and confetti only makes a marginal difference.

What am I missing?

Attached: barks.jpg (524x468, 73K)

>Purple Corrupted Monk is a required
Shiet
Does confetti help a lot? Or I can beat her using sugar?

After his jumping slash, he will almost always use a thrust. If it's your first game, you can't Mikiri it yet, but you CAN deflect it for posture damage. Stay CLOSE to him or he will pull out his bow which sucks. Be aggressive with attacks, when he deflects he will either jump backwards (try to get him against a wall so he cant) or counter with his own hit which is easily deflectable. Basically be up in his shit at all times 24/7. Also he will occasionally dash to the side, this is your indication that a sweep is incoming. Jump it and kick counter him.

These also work for when you face him at the Castle later.

Yes. Snake Eyes is a cunt. Do know that she and other gunfort enemies are weak to the blue rust on the shortsword prosthetic tool. Spam it on her.

Blazing Bull is fucking retarded, beat the guy on the horse first try but this faggot is insanely fast and strong

You get access to a new area (since now you have the hook shot), he himself drops a Prayer Bead as well.

Holy shit! Thanks user.

It's great that you finished the game but if you're going to answer everyones questions either use spoilers or learn how to leave certain information out

seething

Thanks, I managed to get lucky and beat him just now.

Sometimes it helps to unplug second monitor. Sometimes game dafaults to integrated gfx for some people, check that too.

What do I do with sake?

Attached: Welcome to Bodhisattva Valley.jpg (750x750, 94K)

On your first playthrough it is not.
On NG+, however...

You can avoid all the two sword monkeys if you want.

You don't.

You can't let up on her. Deflect her attacks and once you do ATTACK YOURSELF. You MUST keep the pressure on the monk or the posture will regenerate. To help, know that she is vulnerable to a hit after every single one of her combo moves.

Confetti helps but is not required for Purple Monk as you really want to posture break her. Sugar is mostly useless outside of Giichin's for stealth shenanigans honestly.

Hold R1 for stab attacks and attack right after dodging to deal HP damage

Get Emma drunk and fuck her.

>You play as a fucking shinobi, a ninja assasin that is a cold motherfucker that can even kill his own father just to follow his lord
>People call the ability to run, fight dirty, use tools, use obstacles "cheese"
This is so fucking retarded, you are not a samurai (they were not honourable at all anyway), as long as you win is legit.

How do people finish these games so fast? I’m 30 hours in and I still have a lot left. Feel like I’m nearing towards the end of the main story but I have quite a few minibosses to do including all the headless. Do you people not explore or am I just a shitter

You need to have beaten Genichiro at Ashina Castle. Then go to where the old guy was in the centipede area and you will get the mortal sword and pupeteer ninjutsu after the boss. Use pupeteer on the little guy, he will wind up the kite for you, which can be grappled from the big tree up there.

>insuke Saze

The metal fan shield thing makes him extremely easy.

Bros how the fuck do I deal with the WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fuckers?

I sent big boy to go help the merchant

Where do I go have to Genichiro / talking to Isshin?

Where's the tree mentioned?

I've progressed before him to a named gunner in the dungeon and to one sniping in front of what I guess is the gunfort but them and the enemies were super strong.

I feel like every fucking bosses and mini bosses fuck me hard and I'm completely blocked. Cannot beat the following :
7 spear ashina
The guy in the well In the reservoir
Lady butterfly
The armored guy on the bridge
Headless fucker

Who should I tryhard first? I feel like lady butterfly is not very hard at her first phase but the second one is terrible.

Socialize with Isshin, Emma, or the Sculptor.

I beat the ape, serpent and looted the serpent heart too. Also finished the corrupted monk. What do I do now?

Firecrackers is VERY good against bull. Also when he is turning and puts his head sideways with the log on the ground to turn better, hit him the head to stagger him.

It's pretty obvious that a help desk thread is going to have spoilers.

You can give it to NPCs to hear some of their backstory and other tidbits.

Did you get past the kite already?

gun fort with demon bell is great

Double Ichimoji them or deflect their spin slice.

can someone post the moonrunes and their translations? us baka gaijin are at a disadvantage when the natives are effectively seeing a "JUMP NOW" pop up but to us its a weird symbol that looks a lot like the other symbols. if im ever going to learn some kanji this is the time

Yeah, but cheesing isn't fair. Instead of fighting them properly you have to rely to cheap tactics because the game is too punishing for too little reward.

You can try exploring other areas for beads and try to get stronger.
But for that fight I found it best to try to jump to her side so when she goes for a big slash or something you can get some free hits in when she recovers. You can also try to keep her from regenerating by throwing shurikens at her when she's further away I think.

How do you deal with Genichiro's fake outs to a backhop bow barrage?

I explored, almost got all beads and did everything optional i could find
finished the game in 25 hours

did you reply to the wrong person? nobody talked about cheesing

Beat the Cavalry guy first shot but the flaming bull is pissing me off. I have the fire cracker but deflecting eats a huge chunk of poise what a good strat

>struggle and blow my full load just beating Genichiro phase 1
>mfw phase 2
>mfw someone told me there's still a phase 3 afterwards
No seriously, am I supposed to be doing this boss fight later in the game? I've beaten Lady Butterfly and the Horse guy so far. I don't see anywhere else to go but to fight him.

Attached: 1523954077823.jpg (537x534, 75K)

Is the Divine Abduction tool in the room with Long Arm Giraffe?

I've avoided the review. did they actually say that?

so use the spoiler tag, retard

Horse Rider -> Butterfly -> Matsumoto -> Bull -> Seven Spears ->Longshadow

I-i need h-help on the drunkard. how do i un aggro to stealth him and kill all his mobs?

Attached: medium-clean.png (800x450, 272K)

how do I beat snake eyes shirafuji lads? can I force her off the cliff for shits and giggles?

where can I buy scrap iron?

Genichiro is at the very top of Ashina Castle.
Isshin is in a slightly smaller tower just next to the Castle. Once you jump out of the window from Kuro's room, follow the purple smokes.
The Tree is dead and no more. You'll get the branch from it later from a surprising source. It's a required fight so you can't miss it.

Headless is optional.
Tryhard Butterfly.
Armored Warrior on the bridge you MUST knock him off the bridge to defeat. Let him bash the walls out then posture break him near one and kick his ass off.
For the guy in the well, best advice I can give is attack once, then deflect his counter, then repeat. This will break his posture very fast.

Go to Senpou Temple and do that region for the Mortal Blade.

What are the pivotal choices/events that decide your ending?

Attached: be jealous.jpg (670x503, 31K)

Is it even possible to use the Feather tool without getting hit? I've only tried it against the training guy but he seemingly hits me every single attempt. Just dodging seems better than this bullshit.

As he said, firecrackers. Also, sprinting sideways is almost foolproof as a method to avoid its attacks. Do that at medium distance and make it run into a wall or corner, get a few hits on its ass as it is turning.

>Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a stylish, focused stealth-action take on the FromSoftware formula that evolves in a different and refreshing direction. It may be a bit easier than a Souls game, but it’s something amazing all its own

Arigato. I can beat his first phase but not reliably yet.

DID THEY EVEN FUCKING CHECK THE GOD DAMN HITBOX FOR SNAKE EYES?!
WHAT THE FUCK?
CAN YOU EVEN BEAT HER?

Just run away, be careful to not let him go too close to the samurai.

That's the treasure
I heard you have to puppeteer a monkey to feed him
A couple enemies and free good stuff
NPC loredumps
I assume you mean after beating Genichiro. You could run through Gun Fort, get past the purple faggot in the tutorial area, or go over the bridge at the beginning of Ashina Castle to get to a new area with monks. I prefer the last option.

Attached: justdeflectbro.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

I can't even find this faggot and I've been all over that memory and killed everyone there. Fuck.

This. Also is this bad if we finish the game with maximum dragon rot but all the side quests are done ?

>Are you having trouble with a certain boss

I can't even beat the ogre

Attached: 1qfwZyT.jpg (709x765, 72K)

Whats a good way to go after the fat fuck boss, his mooks make the fight harder than it needs to be

I'm so confused on where to go. A wall scroll even yelled at me saying I shouldn't be here yet. What's the normal order of progression so you're not too low level for an area?

am Sorry, I also have the mortal blade too.

>see a headless
>leave
wow the game just got a lot better

What's the small bell for ?

>
What does he do with the jump attack?

It's not a JUMP NOW indicator, its an indicator that an incoming attack is either a thrust, sweep, or grab.

Just regular block the arrows. Only the big charge up one has any chance of posture breaking you and even if it does he has no followup to it.

Spam Firecrackers, bait him into a corner and smack his head. Hitting his head staggers him. Also he's vulnerable when he is turning.

Nope, you are the right area and in the right stage.
His stage 3 is MUCH easier than stage 1 or 2.

Yes. Jump down the hole in the floor.

I feel like I spend too much time typing all this out to begin with.

Run back to the idol to reset him and his mobs. Bait out the mobs with ceramic shards and kill them one at a time. Once Drunkard is alone, tag team him with the samurai in the pond.

She can't fall off the cliff. Use Shortsword tool to poison her, she's weak to that. Otherwise, spam firecrackers. Snake Eyes is the most cancerous miniboss in the entire game bar none.

You don't. You find it as items and drops from enemies.

Swim up the river past the spear faggot.

Is the umbrella that good as in the webm? I tried using it on the blue samurais and it did shit.

meant for

what do i do after i get the key from emma they've locked off almost every warp point and burned/locked everything ?????

How do I pirate it?
I'm kicked out of my usual private tracker site right now and PirateBay has been untrustworthy for a while now.
Does it have DRM?

Always run towards him, attack him when he does the head turning thing.

>tfw I got him caught on the stairs and just baited his combos, followed up with a jump slash, and moved away till he did another eventually killing him that way

get fucked spear fag

Attached: laughing griffon.gif (309x374, 1.11M)

What hole in what floor. I am at the gunfort idol in front of his room

Ok will check, thanks.

Not sure why I take ages to finish these games. I do leave the game running sometimes but it’s never longer than 10 minutes. Only boss I’ve been stuck on is genichiro for two hours.

umbrella is probably the best prosthetic, especially the later upgraded versions

It's the same symbol to all of them. It's not "jump", just unblockable.

Which one? There are several.

>Just regular block the arrows. Only the big charge up one has any chance of posture breaking you and even if it does he has no followup to it.

It'sm ore that he baits an attack but jumps back an shoots during the animation? And am I right in that after a jump attack he always follows with sweep in P2?

A person who is NOT Kuro (divine heir) will give you a choice. Your ending will depend on which you choose. Your ending will also depend on whether or not you have done the Divine Child's quest.

Not really. I've found the divine abduction tool kind of useless.

You can but it's fucking cancer.

Dragonrot does not matter in terms of game ending.

Drag the adds out with ceramic shards and kill them then reset the fight until Drunkard is alone, then fight him with samurai guy in the pond.

Go past the scroll despite what it says. You're a fucking ninja, don't be scared off by a god damn piece of paper on the wall.

How do I get up to this ledge above the poison pool bonfire?

Attached: ledge.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

When people say phase 3 I assume they're counting the first phase as 2 since there's 2 healthbars. The lightning phase is the last part of the fight. Just get hit by lightning in the air and hit him to stun.
Yes
Jump backwards during her hook attack, an empty jump will still catch you
I beat Genichiro at Ashina Castle before going there but that area isn't very hard so I assume it's meant to be immediately after
Statue in the sculptor's room
I remember it being in the boss room, I forget if you have to beat him first but he's really easy.

Just popping into the thread to share an insight
>Wolf says "Illusion Technique" when he finds the Heir in the Butterfly intro cutscene
>The technique appears to be a simple hand clap
>If you managed to save Nogami during the Juzou fight, he was outside the Lady Butterfly room and gives you a Snap Seed and tells you it's the only shot against her illusions
The Shinobi Firecrackers are super effective against her illusions guys. They're weak to sound, not just Snap Seeds. Top tier game design Fromsoft. Top. Tier.

best enemy to farm scrap iron??

pls respond

Kill the Mystery Nigga in the well and go from there

You'll get back from another location there. Just progress other stuff!

You're crazy good. I just stealth cheese all fights and dodge spam bosses.

The hole is IN HIS ACTUAL ROOM where you fought him.

Return to Ashina Castle.

He never baits or feints. He will jump back and shoot though. And yes, in phase 2 he will almost always (but not exclusively) sweep after jump attacking.

where is that purple skeleton boss again? cant find him this time

Bosses are what takes much of my time as well, not exploring. I was stuck on Genichiro for a little more than an hour, same with butterfly. However after that it was smooth sailing until the last boss who's probably FROM's most difficult boss ever.

Very helpful. I was able to beat giraffe and get it anyway.
Yeah I found it after I fought him

Use the shield prosthetic since you don't lose posture when blocking arrows

I don't know because I have honestly never been short. I still have over 200 of the things and have upgraded most stuff in the game.

Floating passage. Withered red gourd is kind of useless since burn doesn't come up often and it's really easy to avoid when it does.

You will return there after a certain story event. You can't get up there from where you are now.

what happens if i go to the ape encounter in the depths before the one in the lake?

What are the damn uses of the whistle and the fan sideweapons? I tried them and they are kind of bad.

The Guardian Ape just isn't there in that case and you don't have to fight anything.

Puppet is your best friend

That’s good to hear. I saw a lot of people saying that the ape and his buddy are difficult but I beat them second try.

You can deflect it

>MADA MADA KOINU DA
Damn Lady Butterfly is a good teacher, first time I had fun in this game.
Imagine how fucking hot she was in her youth!

Attached: Lady-Butterfly.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Whistle is for luring enemies over to corners to hug wall stealthblow them.
Iron fan is for blocking arrows and bullets.
Regular fan aka divine abduction is for getting backstabs in the middle of combat.

>need 6 gouds just for Genichiro phase 1
lel, kill me pls

I returned to Ashina Castle and talked to the Kuro and Emma but nothing.

Thanks, I was about to post 'I got him' but no, he's gona all mystical on me. That's kinda annoying because I'm going to have to keep beating the first 2 phases again just to practise him aren't I? I've already forgot thunder redirect.

How am I supposed to kill the carps that swim under the surface?

Anyone know what happens if you give the big monk the white pinwheel?

What upgrades should I get for arm?

Attached: 1543606163745.png (420x413, 100K)

Is there any way to reset the skill tree?

arayama sells it in ashina outskirts i believe. 150 sen each. you can find him by the ashina outskirts - stairway idol.

Do you have the Singing Stone? If not, go down into the Depths via the Bottomless Hole in the Abandoned Dungeon.

>you'll never get pegged by a group of Madame Butterflies whilst the Master watches

Why even live?

B+RB

Whts that

>kill guardian ape
>SHINOBI EXECUTION
>nice
>wait why am I not getting any rewards
>oh
>OH
>OH FUCK

You get a technique later that lets you dive underwater.

He asks you to spirit him away. Do so with the Divine Abduction tool, then return to the Halls of Ilusion to find him again and get a reward.

Firecrackers and fire.

No.

Where the hell is Sabimaru?

Firecracker and Fan

Where do you guys even find so many estus flask shards?
I'm in ashina castle and I've only got 4

I've had decent luck with a lot of bosses/mini bosses only taking a couple times to have a go at, but these niggas right here are the biggest fucking headaches in the game. How does one deal with kick niggas properly?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

It's the cheese by which you can beat Butterfly if you really can't do it any other way. Dodge with B then R1 to attack after. Over and over. Like in witcher 3.

Running around in circles and dealing chip damage until she dies instead of actually playing the game

Literally why, each skill is 3 points max, that's fucking easy, just don't die

>Shirahagi
okay i give up, what's the cheese? this guy is fucking insane

The shelter stone? I have that too. From beating the corrupted monk.

So why was I going to get snek hearts again? I mean I followed the advice of both old hags, but I don't see any reason for this shit.

Attached: 1553324340174.png (500x334, 236K)

This guy and the ogre before him killed me more than the horseback gatekeeper dude

Attached: disapproval.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Sabimaru (shortsword prosthetic tool) is located in Ashina Castle. Go to the Upper Tower Antechamber Idol, then go up the stairs, kill the blue samurai and exit the small room onto the wooden walkways. Jump off the walkway to the first floor, kill all the dudes there, and Sabimaru will be in a chest there. You can also open the front door from there too.

Was thinking of Okatsu that whole fight.

Attached: okatsu joo-hyun-park-13.jpg (1920x1456, 370K)

Liking the game so far, but I'd just like to say that the Burning Bull is absolute dogshit, super out of place in this game, and tedious instead of challenging.

Did anyone beat it yet? How long is it? I average about 50 hours on my first dark souls playthroughs.

You only get 7 shards before meme-bull, defeating the bull which will give you your second necklace.

Two are in chests in hidden areas, so explore more.

how 2 lady butterfly
I dodge and get my hits in like that, but I can't tell why it's working and I still get hit sometimes

Spam Sabimaru (shortsword tool) on her. She's weak to poison.

Go down into the deep valley via the Snake Shrine at Ashina Castle to defeat the Guardian Ape and get the Flower then.

You need them to give to the Divine Child later.

>swing
>side dash
>swing
>side dash
Repeat forever. I'm not getting any better at the combat.
All bosses I can do now kick my ass because I lucked out on cheesing the previous ones.

Attached: 38e.jpg (659x525, 41K)

It made me uninstall last night. Who want to just run around in circles for 15 minutes dealing chip damage to that things ass? How is that good game design?

30-40 hours on first playthough. I have beaten NG and just beat NG+ last night.

Use shuriken when she jumps in the air to knock her down, be aggressive on her and follow the 2 hit rule. Hit her twice, she will retaliate with a kick, deflect it, and repeat.

I *literally* came when Wolf finally dug his katana into this dude one last time.

no no, I'm not talking about the necklaces, I'm talking about the gourd upgrades.

Hagi, the one in the depths.

spam L1, worked for me

Some advices for the 2nd dot of the owl? How do you deal with his poison atk?

Is the gunfort version weak to it as well? and do I need to beat Ginichiro before I can do the illusion monkey boss fight at the temple?

I assume it's impossible to sneak up on him so you have to break his posture twice?

Attached: 20190324184202_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1000K)

What sound is the guy next to the pit referring to ?

Hot opinion:
Guardian Ape Phase 2 is easier than phase one because this shitter literally starts swinging all over the place and gives you big dick parry attack
Hot Opinion 2:
Monkey business cave is not hard, because you essentially get a shitter version of Guardian Ape Phase 1 and headless jobber. Literally just jump slash at the face of a shit-colored one and it will remain a bitch forever while the scolipede infested sandbag keeps REEEEEEing on the other side of the room.

Attached: MMvQyStWRJA.jpg (1200x628, 184K)

You do realize that you can build posture on the bull by parrying his attacks?
Also, when he' at 33% hp left, he'll ram himself into a wall, get knocked out and allowing you to one shot him

hello egoraptor

Cool that mikiri counter doesn't work on some thrusts. That's pretty badass.

Attached: 1493748332693.png (210x240, 65K)

lady butterfly. help and tips her second phase fucks me over

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Hit twice, dodge right. Hit twice, dodge right.
Use Shuriken to knock her out of mid-air, or just abuse Firecrackers whenever you feel like.
She always spawns in the same place in phase two and if you're super on her case, you'll interrupt her summoning spooky illusions. Failing that, resort to Part 1 and just be on her case.
The illusions are a mild distraction at best, only worry about them when they're about to surround you, then run around until they fuck off. One of the best things I learnt in this game is how useful just running around like a madman is, there's no stamina cost and you are super fast so it's as valid an evasive technique as anything else is.
Don't worry about dem snaps, they're not required.

She's actually one of the easier bosses because you can use most strategies and do okay. The main thing is be on her case non-stop.

>headless underwater
such a fucking joke, I thought I would get raped

Just keep parrying her and hit her when she stomps/jumps/lunges forward after her ranged attack combo.
Also properly deal with her sweeps/jump attacks by jumping over her or back.
If you can get through P1 without taking damage you should be able to down her in p2.
You can run away from the ghosts when they are about to turn into magic missiles and hide behind the pillars.
If you revived, you can get another revive back by killing some of the ghosts.
Good luck.

Thanks, I beat the Ape but I didn't duck down this path for the flower. I got the flower now.

i think that most will agree phase one of guardian ape is harder. he's a little bit more frenetic there and has more moves that can't be parried than phase two.

wut

Anyone have a webm for Genichiro second phase getting hit my lightning midair?

HOW DO YOU KNOW
And yes i do. I just got pissed the fuck off. It was 3 am and i said fuck it. Reinstalling now, but i'll probably never beat it.

thank u very much

Run around the arena when she summons illusions. They'll disappear in a few seconds. Then just stick to her like glue and keep attacking and parrying. If she goes in the air, throw shuriken. Basically try to break her posture as quick as you can.

>cheese bull
>cheese butterfly
>now cant kill minibosses after them
The in the well and the spear nigga are kicking MY FUCKING ASS
IM GETTING FILTERED

Attached: 1528570587068.jpg (1024x494, 78K)

Yes the gunfort one is weak to shortsword poison too.
You DO need to beat Ginichiro before gaining access to the Halls of Illusion in Senpou Temple (with the monkey illusion boss)

It is indeed impossible to sneak up on her from that angle. If you come from the gunfort side and use Giichin's Sugar you can, however.

He is referring to O'Rin of the Water. A miniboss who appears in the Mist Forest way far down. He follows you down there too. You can either let him, and he will give you a reward after you defeat O'Rin, or lure him to the Abandoned Dungeon for the doctor guy to experiment on. Doing that will give you access to a room with respawning nobles that drop a shitload of money when you kill them.

go there and go left, you can break line of sight and make him go unaware and backstab him

but really just l2p and push his shit in thats the whole game

This lady and her godforsaken shamisen jesus fuck off woman.

Attached: o'rin_of_the_water.jpg (1282x717, 163K)

Get good at fighting her in the first phrase with 1 jug drink and the pills
Spam firecracker in 2nd

i promise you it works on every thrust. rather than inputting a direction with left analog stick just press step dodge so long as you are facing the enemy. and you have to time it right. some enemies purposefully hold their thrusts.

I just got to Ashina Castle and it's so fucking big and intimidating. Anywhere I should check first? Got the gateway key. Will this give me the horse samurai guys weapon or something?

how do you even beat those shinobi hunters

Thank!

While she has the illusions out just run around and don't fight them. They leave after 30 seconds or so.

When they start disappearing hide behind a pillar and hug it so the balls of light won't hit you

dodge all the phantoms until she stops the illusion, also don't attack too much, cause she will spawn these auto seeking yellow orbs that will fuck you up if you don't sidestep in time

>Beat lady butterfly fast
>can't beat this purple no name fuck

I give up.
Snake Eyes is literally impossible.
Her grab can grab you a mile away.

Attached: 1550918948016.png (397x525, 306K)

The mikiri counter doesn't work like they say it does, and I think it's really cool. What don't you understand?

Ok cool thanks. Know of any place to farm carp scales or scrap iron?

What's new on NG+?

Literally just dodge forward or backward and you're out of it.

You are correct.

Mikiri will only work on thrusts that display a red kanji warning.

Be aggressive and hit her twice then deflect the counter. Shuriken her when she goes in the air. Jump the sweep (she never thrusts). When illusions come, just run around. You can use the pillars for cover from the homing projectiles.

This is what happens when you cheese instead of gitting gud. Also for the well nigger, hit once, then counter once, then repeat to break his posture very quick and kill him. Spear nigger, get a stealth deathblow, then AXE his ass over and over to fuck his posture.

>>HOW DO YOU KNOW

I know this is against therules of this thread so I'll just say this, run with the circle button into his side/ass and damage him from there, it's SUPER easy. Egoraptor tweeted about this boss last night and he amusingly said it wast he most unfair fight. Then he found the above method, and all the stuff he said 'don't' try, actually worked. (Parry, dodge etc, he's just bad)

It would be REAL FUCKING NEAT if people tried more stuff before running to the internet to cry foul desu.

Some of the mini-bosses are legit much harder than the actual bosses.

goodluck user, watch some YT videos if you need to.

Attached: 67l069.png (100x75, 14K)

It's not working on the unbreakable guy

i need more information.

What happens if I give her the taro persimmon

This, piss me off too.
>When the red symbol appears press B and RB for a sweet posture combo
>In reality no one but fodders get affected by the counter
>And not all attacks can be stomped on
>Zero indication as to which attack should be avoided or not

I legitimately got stupid lucky when fighting the ogre. I just attacked and rolled and beat him on my first try with no damage. When watching my brother fight this boss I felt bad because apparently he and everyone else had troubles with him.
Hardest time I've had so far was with the big drunk guy

When you get a medicine effect upgrade after a bossfight, is it mandatory, or is it just because I sucked so much in the fight?

You anus gets even wider. It actually triples in size and capacity if you enable hard mode. That's pretty much it.

I really liked her moveset and animations even though she raped me like 20 times.

Go up to the top. Follow the buildings around to the right, there is a path along the rooftops.
Watch out for ninjas though. They hang out up there.

Mikiri Counter.

Attack once then deflect the counter, then repeat ad nauseum. I swear to god next thread I'm making a FAQ because I'm repeating the same shit over and over.

Just cheat engine it if you really can't do it.

You can't farm carp scales, they are limited. There are some in every waterway in Hirata estate, as well as one or two in the Mist Village. There are a FUCKLOAD in Fountainhead Palace but that's at the end of the game. Scrap iron is sold by the merchant in the Outskirts on top of his hill.

Enemies have more HP and hit harder. Also occasionally ghosts will pop up in night time areas to fuck with you.

The guy with the armor and a big sword. In Senpou

>Zero indication as to which attack should be avoided or not
Or you could look at the boss, because undodgable sweeps/grabs have different animations than thrusts.

what's a mikiri counter?

Does the Dragonrot advance if you win a Unseen Aid roll?

Attached: it's an absolutely abstract kind of real fuckin' cancer going on.jpg (900x675, 461K)

except there are 4 and 5 SP skills

Spam dodge+retaliate OR nightjar slash. You can stunlock her easily. Shuriken when she jumps on wires to knock her down for dank posture damage. Don't even both using snapeas to dispel her ghosts, the time it takes to use the item will get you gangbanged. Just run around until she turn them into homing butterflies, then either spam run/jump or hide behind a pillar. During second phase she will occasionally summon 2 homing butterflies in the middle of her combos. They will hurt you but you won't suffer that much recoil. If you have at least 1 more life by second phase you can just spam dodge slash/ nightjar through them then revive. She heals posture very quickly. Your goal in this fight is not to immediately rack up posture damage, it's to get her health down enough so that she doesn't heal all her posture back. Once she's down to like 1/3 health, her posture heal slows dramatically. But that shouldn't really matter if you're spamming nightjar at her.

Protip for ANY boss that is affected by firecracker: if you die and need room to heal back to full, just spam firecracker upon wakeup and use the stun time to heal + get a few hits in.

I don't know, I haven't yet had the chance to do that. I'm going to next time I see her. I assume it sthe same as the regular persimmon.

It's mandatory.

and THAT shit right there is why I am waiting on ENB's playthrough. At least he knows the fuck how to play and play well.
I only found three scales in hirata and two in the temple. I looked in all the other waterways in hirata. got nothing

Attached: 1552914926336.png (469x642, 248K)

I have a dumb question, but does losing money / skill points really matter that much in the long run? I feel like I'm worrying too much about death because I'm used to previous From Software games, so I'm resurrecting a lot.

A skill you can and SHOULD unlock. Basically dodge (B button on controller) INTO thrusts to Mikiri Counter them and do a fuckload of posture damage.

No more so than it does with every death.

And 6 SP skills.

im in some temple with centipede priests
i found a bonfire next to them but now im kinda lost where to next?

It does m8, could be that you need to hold off on it just a little. Same thing with Seven Spears.

Should I give this to the sculptor? Or is there another use for it?

Attached: 814380_20190324144145_1.jpg (1920x1080, 794K)

now do you unlock skills?

Where do I get the item that lets me dive and breath underwater?

where the fuck do i eavesdrop so the guy sells me scrap iron?

A skill.

It lets you counter thrusts from a guard-state and does some extra posture damage.

You guard then press dodge as the attack lands.

Does divine grass regenerate every death? I assume no, but carp scales seem finite so i dont want to buy this grass do i

for those ninjas, just run past them as fast as possible, and jump to the water below.
just watch out for the WHOOOOOOOOOO

Also, when you're in the green water area, don't press lock on... there's a surprise down there...

You can give sake to three people total in-game.

Are they seriously making me kill Genichiro 4 times in a row?

I'm just annoyed that his opinion on how shit the boss is didn't even change, despite the fact that you can play the fight exactly the way you've played other fights.

>A skill you can and SHOULD unlock. Basically dodge (B button on controller) INTO thrusts to Mikiri Counter them and do a fuckload of posture damage.

not the same guy, but I just fought the shinobi hunter and basically all of his thrust attacks gave the red symbol ... would I still have been able to counter those?

What is sen used for? I haven't bought a single thing yet.

How's the game?

It doesn't have multiplayer, right?

I attacked the dude in the pit you start the game in, how bad did I fuck up?

Hirata has 6 scales. 4 fishes near the merchant, 1 scale near the same river, stuck to some rock, and the last fish is in the water before the purple ninja

I think dragonrot fucked my Black Hat questline. He said he was going to move back to Ashina like 6 bosses ago but got sick along the way and he's still in senpou even after I cured him. Im in (what I assume to be) the final area so either he doesnt actual go back and this is the end of his quest (retarded, what if I missed a purchase in his shop) or he's bugged

What's the next step in the Surgeon quest after giving them the carp eyes?

There's one more scale you missed. Go back to the big bridge over the river. Facing towards the estate, at the END of the bridge (meaning you'd have to cross the bridge to get to the estate), jump off to the LEFT. On the left shore behind a rock is one more scale as an item ready to be picked up.

Not really no. You will need large amounts of money later, but the amounts you get scale upwards as well. In a pinch, go to a merchant and buy coin bags to 'bank' your cash so it isn't lost on death.

Skill point experience will go down but you will never lose a skill point after getting it.

No, it doesn't have easy mode. Sorry.

clips.twitch.tv/ThirstyCredulousPlumKreygasm

Lol

You don't have to guard to mikiri counter, just forward + dodge

Does it make any difference who you give them to? I feel like the sculptor deserves it more.

Attached: sekiro.exe 2019.03.24 - 02.20.13.16.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Sen is used for buying purses with sen so you wouldn't die like a bitch and lose half of your 5k dosh. No really. Buy money with money at a slightly inflated price just so it would stay with you if you die.
Do it nigga, or you will regret it later.

Attached: 1553331575617.png (2048x2048, 2.39M)