What does Yea Forums think of Mario?

What does Yea Forums think of Mario?

Attached: 16D23770-0C60-48E5-8993-1297748A6A44.png (390x517, 36K)

he introduced millions of kids to the idea of short fat men plowing sexy babes... because of that, he's great

I don't think of him much, I'm busy playing games that aren't for children

Yikes

remember that time he jumped on the guy

he’s the reason why at one point, being a plumber was awesome.

which reminds me, is anyone a plumber around here?

He cute

Attached: D1RZOS4VsAIg3y6.jpg (534x600, 92K)

He's one of the least interesting Mario characters. I have seen Bowserfags, Luigifags, Daisyfags, Waluigifags, etc. But nobody really seems to care about Mario.

I think he's a sociopath.

t. Underage

Don't you have dead people to profit off of Matpat?

I envy his confidence in doing complex acrobatics with a happy "wahoo"

I do.

Is Mario Shantae in disguise?
Asking for a friend.

he's my favorite video game character because of how fucking silly he is

Attached: Mariosmb2.jpg (244x273, 26K)

holy based

That's because Nintendo doesn't want to give him a personality.

>bowserfags
>luigifags
>daisyfags
>waluigifags

don’t forget that there was at one point wariofags, too

Attached: A7FC86B7-E859-470C-87EC-7DDA9C1D8A68.jpg (400x315, 33K)

Fuck anime

Doesn’t he always get friendzoned?

>the games
Even if they sometimes fall into the pit of samey mediocrity (like the NSMB era) they're still guaranteed to be some kinds of fun.
Pretty damn good overall, though.
I mean, he is a huge reason why video games are still around to this day.

>the character
Personality of a block of wood.
A happy block of wood.
I personally like Luigi more.
Yeah he's a coward, and that does get the best of him sometimes, but that just makes the moments where he pulls through shine even more.

Also he's a better jumper than "Jumpman".
Shame about the butter underneath his shoes.

>bowserfags
Fatherless men who are gay scalies
>luigifags
betas who identify with the loser younger brother
>daisyfags
If male, waifufags. If female, lesbians
>waluigifags
Memester idiots who identify with the troll character like me
Mario is the biggest draw in the business for a reason, spinoffs don't sell because he ain't in 'em

Attached: s3-cnz-summaryimg.png (320x224, 6K)

Burazāzu Mariyama no Supa: Vs. Bowser!

cute feet

Thats like saying mickey mouse doesnt have a personality. He does, its just not very deep.

>Luigi being the loser younger brother
>When he can do the thing that his older brother is famous for better

His character is peak design, simple yet memorable. Likeable for all ages. Nintendo is set on Mario alone for years to come

fpbp
spwp

this.
nintendo games are for kids. my relative who is man in his 30's thinks donkey kongs and marios are the best on his switch. i fucking cringe so much every time he praises them i get my weekly abs workout. he's also giant console autist and thinks gaming on anything else than on his ps4 or nintendos are bad.
i haven't seen single person who's pleasant to talk to who also likes mario or rather any nintendo's modern exclusive games.
i also don't think of much these games, they might have fancy cartoony bing bing visuals but certainly they're not for me. there's hundreds of better platformers than mario and dk combined and better adventure games than zelda so literally no reason to invest my time in these cheap shenanigans.

>nintendo games are for kids
Zelda? Metroid? Fire Emblem? Eternal Darkness?

T. Baitfag

>zelda
>metroid
They're both completely family-friendly games in terms of content and difficulty. Especially Zelda, that shit is Lord of the Rings for brainlets.
Idk about the other two.

Videogames are for children.

First of all, fuck you for calling Zelda "lord of the rings for brainlets". Also, they really don't have much in common.
Second of all, both series have considerably darker themes than other Nintendo franchises, such as death, war, murder, torture, the apocalypse, the passage of time, and even some blood. Sure there's nothing too objectionable in them that kids can't play them, but they still have darker content than the other guy was giving credit for.

Think of it like this. Star Wars is a movie that kids can watch, but it would be absurd to call it a childish movie, considering the Empire is based off of the Nazis, and Alderaan gets blown up, killing billions.
Things can be appropriate for kids while also having content that might resonate more with adults.

He is and will forever be Mr. Video game.

now you sound like butthurt nintoddIer
i bet you're clinging on to your system just because of nostalgia

Underage.

nope. just a man of taste and ability to tell what games to avoid that are for less intelligent audience

BING BING WAHOO YEAH YEAH YEAH SO LONG GAY BOWSER

Attached: 1246905304457.jpg (496x386, 245K)

This pic makes me extremely anxious

Attached: on my way to fuck your princess.webm (672x466, 1.39M)

a childs video game icon that should have died out 20 years ago

Mr videogame himself. The MJ of vidya. The Mickey of vidya.
Yes, he's not fleshed out personality wise because he just represent the brave hero overcoming stuff for his princess (can't go more classic than that), but the way he does it makes it interesting (transforming into à statue, a rolling stone, a bee, a frog, navigate through tubes,etc)!

Fatter and shorter than Uncle Vincent. Eats more mushrooms and only one kind of pasta. Affects a shitty accent.
I'm not sure he's really Italian. Mind I can't say shit about his eyes because I've got family whose eyes are hazel and blue-gray. Hair's lighter too and the fuck shit does he put in his mustache for it to be so dark in comparison?

Personality wise, he's less self-centered than Antonino but still a cunt depending on the game. Also he shits on his baby brother. I'd say that wouldn't fly but considering the shit Nino pulled on his sister or even Vincent pulled on his own fucking mother...

His games vary in quality but are usually fun.

He looks like he fucks black chicks

Same with mickey mouse.

Mario is Alt-Right

the Mushroom Kingdom is a first-world civilized monarchy with traditional European architecture (Peach's castle)
the human characters are white with blue eyes, some blonde hair and red hair, all European traits
Wario is a Jew
the Donkey Kong family are niggers
there are traditional gender roles (Mario saves Peach, Peach bakes cakes)
no feminism
no degeneracy
women dress well, not slutty

that just further proves it

Let's debunk this.
Mushroom Kingdom doesn't have traditional European architecture, as it doesn't take place in Europe, and Europe might not even exist within the Mario universe.
Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi all have brown hair.
No evidence that Wario is Jewish.
Donkey Kong and friends aren't black, that's just a dumb racist joke.
Peach bakes cakes of her own volition, and she does the saving in Super Princess Peach.
One could argue that Super Princess Peach is feminist.
What do you mean by degeneracy? I'd argue Yoshi shitting eggs and throwing them at people is pretty degenerate.
Clearly you haven't seen the pics of Peach and Daisy I have.

Also, the alt-right don't actually care about "European heritage", that's just a cover for their own issues.

>t. underage