Remove weapon variety

>remove weapon variety
>remove the ability to equip different armor (thus killing fashion souls)
>remove character creation
>remove multiplayer
>remove everything that made the Souls games fun
>add a jump button

well was it worth it?

Attached: sekiro-shadows-die-twice-wallpaper.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

yes

Only thing I like about the game are the bosses, eveything else, meh.

DeS > DkS3 > DkS2 > DkS > BB > Sekiro

FromSoft trying to appeal to the "hardcore!!" fanbase but just removes features and all the appeal of the series. So fucking sad. Souls games are not and should not be played like character action games..

>remove one size fits all roll
Yeah, we shed the one thing that really stands out as the series progressively getting worse.

I hate that I HAVE to do stealth. In some areas. It’s so slow and samey. Just throw ceramics at a guy, stab him when the red comes up or sneak up behind a guy and stab him

This is not a Souls-like for fucks sake

>Its not dark souls 4 reeeeeeeeeee
Can you stop, its not a souls game get fucking over it

FromSoftware said they were done with the Souls games but Sekiro is basically a Souls games with mechanics nobody asked for.

Really makes you think.

>remove
it's not a fucking souls game. nothing was 'removed'.

Its the 4th most game on steam so they did their part they got to the top with no features and with that "appeal"

How is it a Souls game? It has literally nothing in common with Souls games except for the hub where you upgrade stuff

>Yea Forums still in denial about it being a souls game

Attached: 1546022485307.jpg (540x443, 29K)

how can someone have such a shit opinion

It literally plays like a lite Souls game, combat is the same, you still have your bonfire equivalents that do literally the same thing, you have your replenishing healing items that are totally not Estus, ffs they even used the same button layout.

>muh rock paper scissors
impeccable gameplay

It's so bad

>DeS first

um, nigger? it's literally half the game that Dark Souls 1 is

>Sekiro is basically a Souls games with mechanics nobody asked for.
No they saw what Nioh did and practically copy and pasted certain mechanics.

WHY CAN’T I PRACTICE MY NEW SKILLS ON THE TRAINING GUY?

WHY IS HEALING ON FUCKING THE D-PAD?

WHY ARE GRAPPLING POINTS SO ARBITRARY?

WHY DOES RESSURECTING HALVE YOUR FUCKING HEALTH LEAVING YOU OPEN TO BE ONE-SHOTTED IMMEDIATLY UPON RETURN?

Dark souls is already half a game, demon's may have cut content, but at least it doesn't sink to the lows that is lost izalith.

>It literally plays like a lite Souls game
confirmed for not actually playing the game

it doesn't have Souls in the name but it's obviously a Souls game much like Bloodborne, if you played it you would know

GIT

Attached: 1553397727352.jpg (1019x1150, 262K)

But I did play you retard and nice job ignoring the rest of my post.

absolutely, sekiro plays like all my bb characters combined

>obviously a Souls game much like Bloodborne
N-no?

Versus the alternative which is roll until the bosses stop their combo and get free hits in because you danced around their personal space going through everything?

>sekiro fans take the #1 spot as the most easily triggered insecure fandom

Every single boss that has the
>posture damage is 100% negligible unless they are 1/3 health
effect is complete and total trash, why couldn’t everything be like Genichiro.

Cant remove things that wern't in the fucking game dumbass

"B..b.but from made it s..s.so it has to be dark souls im t..t.too stupid to not understand what a different game is"

>WHY DOES RESSURECTING HALVE YOUR FUCKING HEALTH LEAVING YOU OPEN TO BE ONE-SHOTTED IMMEDIATLY UPON RETURN?

Just wait for the enemy to go away before ressurecting you retard, or just dash out when you revive.

>BB that low
Pleb Opinions, and Those Who Hold Them

>DkS2>BB
>Fucking DeS first

I've seen bad taste, and then there's you holy shit.

For sure, I was watching lirik play the game and every single thing he said triggered people. He said "it's a little more linear than souls", and the chat was like "YOU DARE". They're so defensive lmao. They're also as annoying and backseaters as Smash Bros fans. It's like stfu we get it. The streamer doesn't know that a hardcore boss is coming stfu.

you cant complain about it not being like dark souls if it's not called dark souls or anything souls you fucking retards

He’s trolling

But people did that with Bloodborne, why is this different?

>Souls games are not and should not be played like character action games
says fucking who? it's a nice change