Why is the vidya industry shit?

What is different about the vidya industry that makes the majority of consumers suck corporate cock and encourage corporate jewery?

Attached: state of the game industry.jpg (1440x1789, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>food analogy

Yea Forums is just fucking hungry

This, also the video game industry releases unfinished games. Imagine a movie studio releasing unfinished movies. No one would stand for it.

EBIN BUM

ALSDJFOPASIJDFIO[ASJIDFOAJSIO'DFJAS

ASDFJAK;SDFJKKL;ASJDLVAJSODFJLAS;DJOFOASIDJ;FJSDIOFHL;

>can't refute
>no retort
>only deflection

Attached: 1549122061517.png (525x525, 17K)

inb4 snyderposters from Yea Forums

Food analogy is retarded because the food industry bends itself over backwards for consumers more than any other industry

Consumption of food = Consumption of entertainment media
Food analogies are apt

>pol bullshit

bottom guy should be saying "WAAAAA WHY DID YOU ACKNOWLEDGE WOMEN AND MINORITIES EXIST"

Attached: 1528378322237.jpg (750x741, 104K)

fpbp

>complain about food
>give them something shit to tide them over
>take food back to chefs
>chefs cook it again, most likely using the same steak
>they lick it and brap on it for extra measure
>dumb dumb customer is happy

Attached: 1548537764488.png (792x691, 299K)

> acknowledge women and minorities exist
That has never ever been a problem people complain about and you fucking know it.

Call me a burger but food is one of the best things to base an analogy on since it is an experience everyone shares and can understand regardless of different tastes.

You’re making this worse.

accurate af

>dumbing down the issue and ignoring systemic initiatives to ruin everything in the west including entertainment by blacking/vaginaing and over all putting shit games out

FPBP

>ignoring microtransactions
>ignoring denuvo
>ignoring le ebin store
>ignoring day one DLC
>ignoring games that literally brick your console
>ignoring pre-order bonus jewery
>ignoring tencent, or china as a concept

but what do you know, discord trannies don't actually play video games

Attached: die monster.jpg (500x500, 60K)

the vidya industry is mostly located on the west coast

everything the west coast touch turns into shit and their critic painted as racist bigot childrens

cut your dick off already pussy

Attached: 1551741243589.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Based and foodpilled

childish people filling a childish hobby
every other industry is full of adults (usually)

>minorities
You mean white people? We are living in a global economy, retard.

What's wrong with food analogies? I always see people complaining about them but they never say why they're bad.

I laugh every time I see this image
>minorities thinking they rustle white jimmies with made up names like "jayonnaise"
>non-whites thinking being compared to other things that are white rustles white jimmies

darquarius, lashandrwa, and moqueefo BTFO

The only industry full of adults anymore is literature, and even then it's all old fucks who write nothing but rehashed thriller garbage, stories about people dying of diseases where everyone is sad, or "I moved to America from some backwater and America looks weird to me". Otherwise, it's all children and manchildren.

>WAAAAA WHY DID YOU ACKNOWLEDGE WOMEN AND MINORITIES EXIST
This has literally never happened in real life

This is a shitty comic, and its not even because of the strawman.
Video Game consumption isn't the same as ordering food in a restaurant. It's not a one on one service. If restaurants were like games you would be offended the table on the other side of the restaurant has ordered a dish you do not enjoy.

Food are not video games.

It's simple as that. Analogies, by default, are nothing more, nothing less than a fallacy.

>trying to act tough when you're incel crybabies

you're not fooling anyone pol

Attached: 1549738445645.png (976x768, 505K)

This is said every thread and nobody ever answers it.

Spoken like someone with no idea what they're talking about.

>people respond to a poorly made post with rational responses and refutations
>stay triggered, incels!

bravo

My main problem with them is that most people equate "game I don't like," which is subjective, to "eating literal shit," which is objectively harmful for humans. OP's is a notable exception since both situations actually reflect subjective taste (assuming the bad food isn't dangerous to eat) so even though you don't really need video games to live it at least holds up as a better analogy.

>committing the fallacy of assuming an argument is wrong because it contains a fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

In what fucking resturaunt do you get your food replaced because "it wasn't very goood"? That's how you get your steak spat on.

>retards still responding to shitty bait used to derail the thread and kill it
Bravo, idiots.

Don't know if troll or a legit psychopath.

L

Attached: 1550934807298.jpg (636x358, 31K)

>all of these autistic /pol/cucks responding to false-flag bait posted by another /pol/ faggot

Restaurants aren't gonna change your order if you don't like.

Quality restaurants

Holy shit, Its one of those people that dont get analogies. Are you also the same people that dont talk to yourself in your head?

>people respond to a poorly made post with rational responses and refutations

I think I'm finally starting to understand you /pol/tards.
You are under the impression that wojaks, maymays, spam, and name calling is what rational arguments means.

>actually thinking people expect rational arguments on Yea Forums
You are a fucking retard lol

So you can't name one?

the internet, i've been enjoying my games by just buying them if i liked the cover. Anchoring is a real thing you know, the internet ruins everything.

Attached: 555555.jpg (555x555, 55K)

Low expectations, poor standards, and no sense of taste.
It's why Nintendo games consistently score about 10-15 points higher than they should.