What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Arin Egoraptor Hanson.jpg (765x863, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ37JjmuD84
youtube.com/watch?v=YZRbwElpRNM
youtube.com/watch?v=_CLgpd241Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=t7AtQHXCW5s&list=PLRQGRBgN_Eno6hKuBDtqL9JBv5k5DRGd1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Game_(2017_TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=4ePv99VANjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Arin is a lazy bum that got an easy job and then became even lazier to even do that easy job properly.

ur mom lomelaugl

Never meet your heroes. The more you know about them, the more insufferable they become; a fatal flaw of the let's play formula.

Dreading the "Oh fuck" moment OneyPlays will have

he married an alien

Did something recently happen or is this just in general

letha pletha

Damn, Jontron be dropping them redpills.

Attached: left_4_dead___louis_remake_by_zoellisrus-d8ijsn8.png.jpg (1131x707, 116K)

Oney recently had NakeyJakey on Oneyplays, they seem to get along great.

I just want to go back to simpler times.
Not even just the Grumps. Everything.

Attached: 1552004569851.jpg (192x146, 11K)

Isn't the fact that DD and Jewlius hated every moment bad enough?

they're both fucking fags

Two best friends after they did short videos and started doing let's plays.
No Liam, No Woolie just two buddies playing horror games.

he's a literal cuck

>lose jon and the good dynamic between them, multiple people playing and talking about games
>new partner doesnt know anything about games and plays them in 1% of the videos, therefore 95% of talk is about everything other than the game or games in general
>despite having a likeably guy interested in discovering games, arin decides to play games in advance so he can beat them on video faster while spoiling everything to dan and robbing viewers of both of their reactions to game events
>youtube algorithms and popularity forces them to play games he doesnt want to play, never play anything for more than 2-7 episodes let alone finish anything, and has reached a point of stress and depression to the point where he doesnt enjoy games at all
>does nothing but complain and utterly shit on games for ridiculous reasons, being depressed, being passive aggressive to his own fans all to the point that Dan and his other coworkers point it out to him and have to tell him to chill sometimes
>never misses a chance to virtue signal his politics about great it is there is a female or gay character, complain about politics, or say something is problematic

Did I miss anything?

I felt really bad for Dan during A Way Out. Dan clearly loved it, but Arin was all "this is just Shawshank Redemption...." all the time.

*honk honk*
Arin's antics and overall degeneracy earned him a thread on Kiwi Farms! He's a turbo faggot who would throw his best friend under the bus for a quick buck! His gook GF is no better either, running scams and using his husband to push her endeavors! They truly deserve each other, since they're both degenerates!

Attached: 83297928374.png (680x680, 221K)

Worth mentioning the high esteem people had for him prior to Game Grumps when he was just the wacky vidya game pioneer-cartoonist on newgrounds and Ancient Youtube.
Nobody's happy with the way this future has played out.

Got a GF with fetal alcohol syndrome

Woolie and Pat are a better combo, tho.
Matt is the Arin of the Zaibatsu

>mfw reading the letter he wrote to that cunt gf of his begging her to come back

No balls, spine and backbone.

Attached: 1504769580148.jpg (800x999, 92K)

Majora's Mask is where I lost the most respect for him. I watched compilations of it and their OoT playthrough, and while he played shitty and had shitty opinions on the latter, nothing matches the constant bitching in MM.

I agree in regards to the last two years but prior to that he was fine in my opinion.

Reminder that Game Grumps ruined Ross' life and he is now a depressed divorced neet who draws himself hanging out with monster girl waifus

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24 RubberRoss.png (948x180, 296K)

Ross and his wife divorced?

Even in Skyward Sword he made me want to punch him through the screen. I used to be the one who shat on Skyward Sword and think it's one of if not the worst 3D Zelda's, but Arin just goes to whole new level of bullshit trying to shit on every little thing in the game as if it's on the level of Afro Samurai 2 or something. He rarely made legitimate complaints, instead getting angry at nothing

Source for this?

stopped making cartoons, started making shitty lets plays
at least oney and the boys are funny, arin and his jewish boyfriend are just hasbeens

Yeah wife was an unloyal bitch

>implying that little shit didn't do it to himself
>implying arin didn't keep him floating for the past few years
>implying he would be able to work on his cartoon without arin's help
>implying he'd have half the following he has without steam train

But sure, GG ruined his life.

Yes. Dont ever marry a witch unless you practice the same shit they do. If it wasnt for arins succes I'm sure Suzy would leave him too

Wait what this is the first I'm hearing of this. Can I get a quick rundown

Attached: 1552257918047.png (203x254, 80K)

>Game Grumps ruined Ross' life
What happened? I haven't watched GG in years, but I kinda liked Ross. Is he still with them?

Attached: 93792387432.png (400x400, 162K)

It's pretty clear Arin is closet gay, begs Suzy to peg him, and Suzy gets fucked by Dan and his other Israeli compadres

bit weird

Cocks dick cocks dicks

Attached: 1553460683687.jpg (604x604, 92K)

Yeah they hated it so much that they came back and did more episodes

I keep hearing about these new up and coming edgetuber e-celebs. Redpill me on Gus Johnson and NakeyJakey. What's the appeal?

Source

Jon was smart enough to leave him

Is Ross still working on Gameoverse? He's been dragging his heels with that shit for 5 or 6 years now

Dan has a girlfriend so I doubt it. If anything Jon did but I wouldn't be surprised if Arin at least has Suzy do butt stuff on him. Who knows if hes a cuck

Jon tried to warn him that making game grumps into a business wouldn't be fun

He still works in the office but GG cancelled all their side shows with people besides Danny and Arin. They also now only put out a single episode a day (oftentimes of shitty meme games) and pad out their releases with compilation videos and streams. The only sometimes decent thing they do now is their live action show, but even that is extremely hit and miss and has been getting worse with time.

Lick lick lick CUNNY?!!?!!!!!

Attached: 1553402564837.jpg (920x642, 151K)

They are legit fags and did it because they needed the money to fund their shitty irl gay life habits while trying to be above it all.

I agree.

Attached: 0 bb.jpg (400x400, 92K)

I haven't GameGrumps in years but is it true that Barry also left?

Yeah cant remember why though

A long time ago.

Pretty sure everyone but Dan left and Ross just kinda hangs around in the background.

That bit was a joke, but Suzy seems like she's getting real dick on the side

at least it turned out better than this

Attached: 2001-interviews-psyguy-1.jpg (618x673, 111K)

God I hope so. Shes slimmed down like she used to be so I'm sure she has guys constantly hitting on her. Arin does seem like he could be a cuck too so maybe.

What the fuck happened to him anyways I tried going to that site after a 4 year break and it was gone.

Does anyone feel like he plays games like he's retarded on purpose now just for the schtick?

Remember Egoraptor? This is what he looks like now.
Feel old yet?

Attached: 728xauto.png (728x571, 400K)

No, I think he's actually retarded. But it's weird because it's only with certain types of games. He's pretty average at 2D platformers and some other types of games they play.

cute and funny

Yes. The recent sonic adventure 2 playthrough he just dies in the same spot on the desert level as tails like four times. Didnt get mad or anything. It's probably because he barely cares about playing the game and is padding out the episodes or the talks dan and him have. Sort of infuriating imo

No he's really just that bad at video games

Attached: 1552970556509m.jpg (712x1024, 95K)

The supermega duo is also around.

I don't get this.
When it was just Jon and Arin making and editing videos on their own they consistently put out 3 videos a day. Eventually they had to hire Barry to do the editing but that's 1, casually trained guy. And with just the 3 of them they handled a channel just fine.

Now it's like a 20 man team with an office, multiple editors and managers, and they've slowed down to, on average, LESS than 1 video a day? What the actual fuck.

He started making gay dick sucking jokes.

Attached: animu-2019-03-16-18h35m30s923.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

He was offed as a minor emotional abuser and kind of a creep. He's pretty much internet dead nowadays and nobody that was ever related to him even acknowledge his existence.

>Jon and Arin with Barry as editor
The peak of GG.

Seems based to me

The american way of business, grow so successful that the only way to keep profits increase is to downsize and rest on your brand.

He's not my hero but when I met him in person at my job he seemed super chill and friendly. I asked him about Mega64 and he said they didnt like him but didnt go into it.

Suzy didnt seem too nice tho.

Reminder Erin was a channer and admitted it on an episode of GG where Jon said he didn’t like Yea Forums and was more a reddit fan.

It hasn't been posted yet? Really? Okay here you go, here's what went wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ37JjmuD84

SOMEONE please explain to me
I watched the This is How you don't play OoT of Game Grumps
Is he really that fucking RETARDED or was he just pretending? He seemed out of it most of the time.

this guy knows nothing about Holly

How about stop making heroes out of regular fucking people just because you see them on a screen

Oh well not too big of a loss I guess.

Someone fill me in. What the fuck happened?

Half the time it's probably because he's not paying attention and focusing on making jokes with Dan or listening to one of Dan's 3000 stories.

Ok arin

fpbp

Having heroes is for the weak

They literally turned it into a business. They do a lot of touring and Arin started his own touring company that hosts other e-celebs as well. They have a much larger focus on merch and the like. Those two things alone probably make them 5x money their videos do. But it requires more management and time away from videos. That's on top of the laziness that inevitably sets in when you make it big.

He started a lets play channel for fun, decided he wanted to make it a profitable business, and lost his soul, happiness and all of his friends in the process.
And now he's a lonely, miserable millionaire.

based and honk pilled

what is the context?

Neither gus or jake are edgetubers. I don't watch gus at all so I don't know about him but jakey is alright but kinda just lolsorandumb but not really obnoxious

She fucked Jon

Someone joked about Arin going tranny. Which is hilarious because he'd still look prettier than Suzy.

Pretty much, he was just smart enough to make a hosting site and a "talent aggregator" when the internet was still kind of tough for new creators to get a place for them.

The most successful guy related to him, Tyson Heese, is doing so well he doesn't even need to acknowledge his past anymore anyways.

Preaching to the Pope, fellas.

What the hell happened to anyone on that website? Are they even alive?

>supermega will never appear on oneyplays anymore because otherwise arin will get mad at their "offensive" jokes

Attached: 1549670876029.jpg (747x521, 160K)

It's the first you're hearing of this because there's no source

Apparently Miranda Cosgrove was such a horrible person to be on screen with, since daddy Dan Schnieder did anything to make her feel happy and she had complete control on anything that happened on iCarly, meaning if you pissed her off for any reason whatsoever, you weren't in the episode as punishment. Apparently he and Miranda Cosgrove went at eachother's throats so much that he just stopped appearing on the show altogether

What could Chris conceivably do that would have that effect?

I still like his artstyle a lot

Attached: YES.gif (460x345, 492K)

The letter isn't around, but this is

what

He’s pretty fucking retarded but how much of it is him being genuinely bad vs how much he’s trying to make his contrarian as fuck opinions seem right varies from game to game

....that.... that's not even the same person. What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: not even the right guy.jpg (510x385, 64K)

That's not why they don't appear any more. They talk about DD and Julian a lot, and they did Two Lovely Uncles with Chris after the Dream Daddy fiasco. They just aren't nearly as edgy as OneyPlays any more, and iirc Chris made a reddit post saying he didn't really talk to them any more.

>that video from years ago where Egoraptor says he wants to start a new company with the goal of not having it become too big and soulless

Watch This is How You Don't Play Majora's Mask

It's even worse

Funny

Watch the other TIHYDPs and it's pretty clear that he really is just that retarded.

fucking KEK

I doubt he drew that they usually outsource their art even

I was not that tuned on the drama, but from the top of my hat:

>Psyguy was a fat, sonic weirdo that somewhat always seemed to get hot, young teens as girlfriends

>He was smart enough to create Fireball20xl, a "hosting site" for sonic fancomics and webcomics in general

>He created a niche for him in the sonic OC fandom and got in touch with newgrounds guys and animators, like Kirbopher and SupaDave

>With time, his connections grew even more and, at some point, he even had a podcast that featured guys like Little Kuriboh, ShadyVox and Tyson Heese regularly.

>Then, it was dug out that the reason he aways managed to get young, teen girlfriends was because he was an abusive groomer, that targeted girls that were sexually abused and actually mocked asking if he could rape them while playing it off as jokes while they confided on him with their problems.

>Tumblr spread that around and he died so fast most people even forgot he existed at this point.

nothing he was always terrible and if you liked him "before" then you should reflect on why since he's stagnated for over a decade now

He does crossdress an awful lot

I almost feel like the Skyward Sword one is worse but he didn’t suck that game off to the extent he did Majora prior to playing it so I have to agree with you.

They divorced because she wanted to move and have kids and Ross didn't. Why are you this stupid?

and he dyes his hair all gay

Me too.

Die frogfag. Pepe is a shit meme. Check this 5

Nothing. I'm pretty sure he's happier than he has ever been and that's great.

I know, he's already an inbred irish manchild who holds up the spork. He needs to be given more power.

There's quite a few problems with him and the channel that go beyond being bad at playing videogames and doing shit out of obligation.

>having such an awful PR reputation that to this day they still refuse to explain why people that worked on the channel leave out of nowhere leading to speculation and contradicting statements (see: Jon, Oney and the gang)
>their fans being huge faggots to the point of harassing some guy who made a Sonic Adventure guide on GameFaqs for not giving out the emerald locations on Knuckles' stages
>her wife trying to scam people on Etsy by reselling cheap jewelry for $100 a piece or something and both blaming the fans and anyone else instead of clarifying what was that all about
>every guest episode after the Grant Kirkhope one being either terribly boring or downright awful (the Steve-O one comes to mind)
>relegating huge games to livestreams where 50% of the time is their interns reading donations and 50% Arin sucking at the game while Dan and the interns agree with him all the time, even if he's very clear he's bullshitting

Who doesn’t?

>not discussing kids with your partner and making sure that you're on the same page before getting serious
What a pair of brainlets.

and he only plays girl chara- wait no not that

He stopped making cartoons

Off by one, better luck next time pal!
*Honk*

Attached: 1553364974275.gif (1921x1833, 1.12M)

Out of desperation they even admitted as such

Well honestly Ross maybe fine with kids at some point, but he may not have been ready at the time. Very few people think “I plan to have kids at age (blank)”

He was only ever good at animation but got too lazy to do that so he eventually got carried by being Jontron's straight man and then later gave up putting any effort at all once he realized he secured an audience of complacent retards

This

>views drop like rock
>dan shows up
>views up up slightly
>jon finally fucking leaves after not being able to turn the channel into a conservative tribal haven
>arin and dan together 4ever with their being a definitive top and bottom instead of two tops not working together
>get more than double the views in a single day from literally nothing videos than jon gets in his videos that take multiple months to make

it went so right
even better than jontron went full shill and quarantined himself

If I get any number between 0-9 you have to kill yourself faggot

Fucking kill yourself frogfag. I was giving you false hope, and you blew it on a shitty post. Check this 5.

the day arin stopped being one of us and left inceldom behind...

why was this allowed
why didn't you stop it

Who here thinks SuperMega is funnier?

It should be noted that a lot of these people who used to like him were children when they did. I'd imagine that they grow up to realise he's a manchild whereas Arin himself does not grow up.

too real

Attached: 1551850273746.gif (320x256, 1.86M)

Clown world Pepe is right as usual

NakeyJakey is the type of guy that asks something dumb or unrelated but somehow making it an interesting conversation about it. His videos feel just like that, a dumb conversation only to have fun yet it's interesting. His RDR2 video is very interesting and you should watch his Water levels video and the Pizza Hut demo discs as well.

>Looked into his subs recently
>Is following ER and Metokur among other people

I think he'll be fine

Attached: 1538792033090.jpg (744x861, 182K)

>dating someone who's job is literally coloring

top kek

I do

When Jon was on the channel he called Arin out for sucking at the game and they'd pass the controller to each other when one of them died.
Dan doesn't banter nearly as much as Jon did and he never actually plays the game.

Ding Dong talks on stream sometimes about the guilt he feels for having to Lets Play in order to make a living and support his actual projects, its why he and Julian keep trying to quit the channel. He wants to hold himself and the game to the same standards as any regular no-name indie developer that generates organic interest in their game, so he doesn't feel comfortable doing stuff like crowd-funding, because he knows he'd just be living off the Youtube clout he got from doing zero-effort lets plays.

ok that's good, you son of a bitch

Attached: 1485578604214.png (355x328, 66K)

Hi Arin

I like how he basically just admits she’s why he stopped animating.

DD is just over sensitive to criticism and over reacts easily, other than that he seems to be the only one on the channel who actively enjoys gaming. He seemed to at least enjoy doing the last few recordings with Chris. Julian turned out to be a huge faggot though and it's pretty obvious looking back that he hated the channel

>every guest episode after the Grant Kirkhope one being either terribly boring or downright awful (the Steve-O one comes to mind)
just marathoned these this week while doing work. The ones with the GoT guy and Rob Schneider are fine. The kid from Stranger Things is a kid so annoying. The guy who made rick and morty was expectedly a huge sjw numale screeching about politics the whole fucking time. Wanted to punch that guy

this

>Arin is a successful Youtuber
>Kira Buckland is a professional VA
>Stamper is making games

Attached: QPIXXcB.jpg (550x366, 29K)

Dan didn't even grow up with video games, he has no knowledge about anything in this medium. hes only there because hes friends with arin.
its honestly nutty how knowing the right people can land you a job of your life that you don't know shit about.

>Left inceldom behind to become a cuckold

>>get more than double the views in a single day from literally nothing videos than jon gets in his videos that take multiple months to make
false
>>arin and dan together 4ever with their being a definitive top and bottom instead of two tops not working together
gay

They need to do more videos with Oney, I don't care what that cuck Arin may think

The Hitler clone schtick in the Kingdom Hearts playthrough with Oneyplays was incredible, just loud yelling going back and forth

Attached: 112.jpg (205x169, 25K)

Barry ended up doing better shit on his own.

Attached: 566EF7CD-451B-471D-AD03-FD172B4D24AD.jpg (2208x1208, 315K)

>streams
Yeah at first it seemed a great idea. Arin and Dan just relaxing and finishing games in a more relaxed setting. But instead the annoying sjw tumblerinas dominate by yelling cringe as fuck jokes/laughs, politics, and so much dedication to donation reading

I was gonna call him a faggot for not wanting that but his wife was uggo

Did Stamper slow down on his crazy antics

>never play anything for more than 2-7 episodes let alone finish anything,
Biggest cancer right here.

i really want them to go back into oneyplays but every single one of their new fans that came from gamegrumps are a bunch of sjw faggots that get mad when he makes an edgy joke on oneyplays

stamper will be dead in 3 years

Wha-? Where'd it go?? Your 5!

Attached: 1548346277274.jpg (808x704, 196K)

>7/10 would not bang

that was so gay i think it turned me straight and gave me cancer at the same time

>I'm pretty sure he's happier than he has ever been
Lol no, he's admitted several times that he's unhappy with his life

I think some Bloods came to his house with a shotgun last week because of some psycho abrasive bitch that was temporarily staying with him

Chris was right

She's got a pretty decent body and her face can be attractive from certain angles. Bigger reason I can see not wanting to have kids with her is because she's got depression and potentially other mental illnesses, and (I'm not sure about this) but I think her family also had a history of mental illness; and I can personally see him not wanting to subject his kids to the same stuff his (then) wife may have be going through.

1337 as fuck post, user.

What went right ?

Attached: zach.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Green card marriage. Ross is an Aussie and he''d no way to move to the US as an animator without getting married.

he got a gf and a life. Piece of shit could have been happy with his friends, but no

I, for the life of me, will never understand why people pay money to see these people live. Seriously, there's a lot of dumb things people pay money for, but that is as bottom-of-the-barrel as it gets. Paying money to watch people play video games. I must be getting too old

>1337
The chosen one is here.

He unironically sold his soul to the Jews

sounds like a faggot

Goblin boi became well groomed boi.

>creating a new life form and forcibly implanting it with false memories as justification to torture it
>right

Chris has lived in the US for most of his life, you toe-sucking retard.

ding dang has a lot of knowledge about obscure SEGA Saturn games, it’s honestly good content for the channel. Some of their best videos are them playing shitty fmv games.

Yeah. He said on a podcast that his videos were video essays made with crayons. He realizes it but I hope that oney will break him so he feels more comfortable more edgy stuff.

Genuinely funny guy. Heard he does storyboards for SpongeBob now.

Hold on, I'm not that user, but I've been going through an existential crisis lately about this sort of topic. Do you have a link to this?

You don't understand if I met Arin and Dan irl we would be best friends and Game Grumps would see another golden age with our antics

no he’s just a clone he didn’t do anything you violent doof

Never underestimate the Bird Connection.

yeah he does, zach is really talented

LEET POST BRO

I could understand it if the show was interesting. I watched some of the SuperMega live ones that were posted on YouTube, and I can see the value in those. But the clips I've seen of the Game Grumps ones are absolute dog shit.

The crowd screams at somebody who is blindfolded on when to move and jump in 1-1 of Super Mario Bros. to try and get them through the level. There's a brief spurt of casual talking you'd hear in any Game Grumps episode, then they play Mario Party and constantly shuffle in an additional two people who play in the mini-games with Dan and Arin, and then it ends with a 20 minute Q&A session. Unless you're 13, it sounds like the absolute worst fucking way to spend your time and money.

>Ross Kenry O'Donovan was born on 17 June 1987 in Perth, Western Australia to Irish parents. He graduated from Corpus Christi College.
>After graduating from Corpus Christi, O'Donovan studied and instructed animation at the Film and Television Institute of Western Australia in Fremantle, Western Australia.

>two faggots that cant be bothered to hide their powerlevel
fucking tastless nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=YZRbwElpRNM
The discussion happens on and off throughout this episode.

Ding Dong should realize that his game is going to flop no matter what. Even if it was complete it doesn't look better than $5 Steam trash. Both of his games are uninspired trash on a conceptual level and neither are groundbreaking in graphic, music, story, or gameplay. He's going to spend 5 years making this game that literally no one will play.

He should dump the gay mexican furry and go go get a coding job for an actual dev, indie or otherwise.

His perfect trump impressions, they get me every time.

Holly divorced him because she wanted to move to NYC and he didn't because y'know, his entire life and career is in LA. Without a doubt she wanted a reason to leave him, any reason. You don't just divorce some one because they want to continue living where you dont.

Imagine needing to make 45 minutes of content for every day of the week. That's five hours of stuff per weekthat isn't absolute garbage minimum. Now focus on editing that stuff together, doing live tours, reshoots, live action, etc. Now imagine doing this for seven goddamn years. Lets Playing is a fucking curse.

>Watch Markiplier video two years ago, the worst shit I've ever seen
>Watch Markiplier interview on Wired, seems like an incredibly generous, nice person who's also really depressed
>Talks about how he just can't find the time to play video games casually any more and will only play them for his channel
>Talks about how millions of people are pretending to be his friend

Honestly I feel bad for Arin and Dan, because unless they can keep Game Grumps going strong for a few more years to secure a nest egg or they're totally fucked. Arin got one minute long short on Fox for Animation Domination and a bunch of flash animations pre-2011.

Attached: 1551838806821.png (646x646, 221K)

Those 2 were just practice, prepare to die faggot here's my 5

Metokur is a faggot that just reads shit off kiwi farms and hangs around a moralfag that punched out a cop.

>powerlevel

ResetEra arriving just on time I see

>Hey Jim you wanna join anitfa

Attached: Carl.png (400x360, 88K)

Me three.

Nobody makes a low budget 2D indie sidescroller in 2019 for the money

He did a fucking terrible job of articulating it but it's pretty obvious that Chris originally meant a Hitler clone as in "Hitler spontaneously splits into two with neither being able to be labelled the original and both retaining their memories" rather than just a genetically identical individual. Everyone else misunderstanding that initially led to the topic getting completely out of hand and they all got caught in an endless cycle of confusing one another.

Attached: Please.png (322x295, 145K)

Thanks user

>NO JIMMY TAKE THE REDPILL

Attached: Sheen_jimmy_neutron.png (480x445, 107K)

Retard.

I know. Imagine playing a video game for 5 hours and working another 5 to edit it per week. Truly a hell of a society we live in.

Weird Al one was alright, not too funny but they worked off each other well

Mark is miserable at this point, I wanna go back when he was just an average asian dude in his bedroom playing vidya

>What went wrong?
canceling Girlchan in Paradise.
youtube.com/watch?v=_CLgpd241Aw

Attached: 55e3.gif (480x360, 96K)

based

Arin is the type of person who would play Sonic 06 and then shit on it because Sonic moving fast is unrealistic

no take the red pill jimmy don’t be cuck

Attached: 199B5F45-471A-4AE9-9772-11C195CD2B53.jpg (480x524, 32K)

Kek

Attached: 1550008058222.jpg (565x407, 37K)

nobody makes indie games for money, period.

the point is even if you had a passion to make games you should do it as a hobby and not as a job.

People can make music for fun and for the passion but most don't also try to live off of said music.

Okay so I was wrong on that, but that doesn't mean he couldn't get a work Visa or actual citizenship. I imagine he has by now considering how much work he does here and has done for years.

Nigga, Jon drops a video and gets half a million views in the first 20 minutes on upload alone.

Attached: 322652.jpg (235x214, 9K)

I don't really have any details on how they're able to pay for rent and eat well in California of all places, they must have money coming from somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7AtQHXCW5s&list=PLRQGRBgN_Eno6hKuBDtqL9JBv5k5DRGd1

He should have stuck to cartoons, at least those were funny

i dont know what that has to do with resetera
keep watching your memelord content

>it's pretty obvious that Chris originally meant a Hitler clone as in "Hitler spontaneously splits into two with neither being able to be labelled the original and both retaining their memories"
Where the fuck did he ever imply that. He never mentioned anything about a split. He never implied anything remotely close to that. He just meant a sci-fi style "clone" that's just a copy of the person. The other guys were acting autistic yelling at him about the terminology of "clone" and "copy" but it was obvious what he meants, and it sure as fuck wasn't "hitler splits in 2". For that to even happen this hypothetical would need to have happened in 1940 when Hitler was still alive, did he ever imply this was taking place in 1940 decades before any of them were alive? No in fact, they mention multiple things in the hypothetical from modern day, which clearly means they meant creating a brand new copy of hitler after he was already dead.

yea and then another 1-2 over the course of the month and thats 100 to 50% of his total videos for that month

Game grumps shits out a video of arin making toilet sounds 3-5 times a day and each video gets tens of thousands in the first seconds. Game grumps destroys jon in every way my man. It takes him too much time and too much money to come up with the same level of stuff arin shits out by mistake multiple times a day lol.

Probably from ding dong streaming and joooolian making furry porn commissions.

I've binge watched tens of Game Grumps videos in a day many times, it would not at all surprise me if they got more views than Jon.

>2012

Attached: 1514927246907.png (243x298, 88K)

Barry left to make his own stuff, in fact when he made How About This Game everyone told Barry to make more content like that, Barry listened and decided to make his own stuff, now he streams and those are comfy to watch, he even made a video about KH comprehensive story and now he's making one for KH III.

She literally left him over the fact that she wanted to move to make her birds more comfortable while he wanted to stay so he could keep his successful job. She's also an insane feminist on top of that

But all this current videos have sponsors. So he gets the millions on adsense, plus the sponsor deal, plus the merch.

With only a few videos a year,he can keep a whole team of producers going and profit still.

If anything, he was smart enough to make a business model where he doesn't burn out and get his public bored.

I never understood how "indie" studios make money to begin with.

Chris is apparently a Kantian, so yes.

>Feeling bad for Arin
Don't do that. He's proven himself to be a monumentally shitty person time and time again, he doesn't deserve sympathy.

Am I nuts or wasn't there a Game Grumps "tv show" when YouTube was trying its hardest to offer Netflix-style series.

That was the only reason Dan Harmon was a guest on GG, he either wrote or produced it. It was called: Good Game or something close to that.

I think all it proved was Arin can't act (add it to the list alongside can't play video games) and that he will sell out at the drop of a hat.

Attached: DYF3IMZH6CY.jpg (918x600, 88K)

Only like 70 more years then it will finally be over forever user.

I'm pretty sure he is a jew.

This April Fool's, they better give us an e-celeb board and have it be permanent. It's long overdue.

Actual indie devs don't spend that much money. You just need a decent PC, a game engine, most of them free to develop to now and free time.

Even if your game only sells 1000 copies over an year at a 10 dollars price, you still end up profitting. If you manage to make it a cult classic, you can even make a sequel or remaster with minimal effort and profit over that. Also selling the soundtrack or streaming on spotify, making shirts, etc.

He made a model where he has to actually work for an entire year to make two ads. He's basically a wagie with a go pro on his head. If you want to talk about money and having a full staff you should really look at arins company and check out all of his buildings, video games, and other milestones he's created by himself. Game grumps actually tours around the world and drops albums and gets featured on TV and actual shit that matters.

jon prob only has like 2-3 paid employess while the rest are contracted out or illegal interns.

Also jon smells and hasn't paid his taxes in three years.

Good Game, that was the show. It didn't do well because they were making the story about a MOBA team when BR was getting its momentum.

It was completely bland.

Not all Jews obey the Jew, just look at Jesus

DUDE
ANIME
LMAO

underrated

To add on to this, rewatching the discussion now chris specifically says "what if in the future you could buy DNA of osama or hitler and grow a little tiny version of them". Watch it yourself if you don't believe me.

So all in all, holy shit are you wrong. Just wanted to make sure you're aware of that.

And then she got her car stolen. But at least muh birds are doing okay.

Are you saying that Zach is Jesus?

And that says alot too given how fucking awful most trump jokes are, but literally everytime he does an impression its fucking gold.

ER is such a contrarian alt right faggot, it's insanely hard to listen to his opinions on anything. If Oney unironically enjoys his content i'd think a lot less of him for it.

>Kibopher outs him for dating a 16 year old when he was barely any older
>Now kirbopher is getting outed for the same thing

Like pottery

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Game_(2017_TV_series)
>In March 2018, it was announced that the show had been cancelled after one season due to low viewership.
Top kek

Zach is Kyle's little cousin Kyle from South Park

have sex incel

High iq post

Attached: 1552218607949.gif (611x681, 370K)

BASED

Attached: 1552926637193.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I think the point wasn't that he was dating an underage girl, but how he managed to coerce them into dating him, through emotional abuse.

But really, Kirbopher is a diddler too

what has he actually done thats shitty? The worst ive seen is he just gets passive aggressive at his fans, which is like bad no doubt but monumentally shitty is a big statement for that.

I get it guys, orange man bad. You can calm down now

Attached: 1543987290397.png (341x356, 158K)

>All of the GG shitters sad that their favorite ecelebs lives are falling apart
>I've been sticking with the same group of autists for 8 years with no drama
feels good man

Attached: 29480419607_b6a753c718_b.jpg (1024x683, 136K)

>his cartoons are funny
>he isn't

nobody likes his cartoons even him except for HALO REACH. He dropped this shit because he knew flash and newgrounds was ded.

Look at ConcernedApe, during the 4 year development of Stardew Valley, where he made pretty much everything, he worked 12 hours a day on the game and then worked actual shit jobs for rent and such.

Here's a detailed interview with him on the development of the game and shit he was going through.

Ding dong doesn't have the vision for the game to be anything other than shitty

Same.
Up until just a few months ago...

Attached: 1545024479106.jpg (600x801, 66K)

would be funnier if this was fp

I love Tim, but I don't think he's gonna make it. ;_; Will he die a virgin?

You also get no humor and autism

This 5?

Tim's mere presence nullifies all drama before it even happens.

Exactly. But, to be fair, ConcernedApe was trying to make a game genre that is filled with custom stuff, several mechanics and required tons of fiddling with character routines and stuff.

If you were to make a more linear game, you'd require much less time. But then again, his game was highly successful, so the depth was appreciated.

>I don't really have any details on how they're able to pay for rent and eat well in California of all places
That can't which is why they moved out. That's pretty much the real reason they left the show.

>Redpill me on Gus Johnson

You should know that __________________________________________________________________________________ there is absolutely nothing wrong with Gus.

Attached: gus.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Runaway Guys are boring as fuck nowadays. This Pikmin series is awful, and Dokapon got boring 50 parts ago.

its ok SBFPbro, I've never had to deal with group drama but at least on SBFP it wasn't as obvious as shit like Game Grumps

no one hates Tim, he may be a fat virgin aspie but he's literally /ourguy/

yes

the humor on TRG exists, it's just more about Emile being a literal retard than le funni voices XDD

Attached: ourguy.jpg (295x280, 15K)

>, and so much dedication to donation reading
this is a youtuber problem. now every video i watch is
>guys i just quit my job to do youtube full time, please donate via streamlabs or patreon
like every 8 minutes

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-30-22h52m10s775.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

given how much of a spastic retard Chris can be he does know how to be pretty mature and reserved about things
He still acts like a child sometimes mind you but he seems to be aware of it

right

>mean people made fun of my beloved e-celebs

fuck off retard, metokur has been an autistic sperglord ever since he jumped headfirst into that retarded bloodsports shit only for it to blow up in his face and for him to pretend like he was totally apathetic about it from the start.

Jim is just a fucking retard that only comes off as smarter than he is cause he has a cool voice and goes after the lowest hanging fruit imaginable, the only credit I will give him is he had more of a head on his shoulders in the past than he does now.

Actual nerds that just really love videogames.
TRG is the best collaboration channel.

Apparently LA was too stressful for her birds. She values birds over her husband, apparently.

I watch it but I'm not a fan of the 1 player series. When the fuck will we go back to 4 player chaos? Why the fuck did the best guest only appear one time? At least they're on the streams but those are so few and far between.

Attached: 0dc3c47422ff484da0e6784b5bce4ebe.jpg (322x750, 32K)

Probably trying to cover for Suzy as she attempted to scam people with her “homemade” jewelry.

having heroes is fine, edgy 12-year-old
just don't be autistic and assume they're infallible beings

Attached: 1553200471345.jpg (657x527, 38K)

I'm just saying that Ding Dongs game doesn't look much better than what you might have found on newgrounds like 12 years ago, and this is supposed to be his magnum opus of sorts. He should honestly go full twitch/youtuber or go full normie programmer before it's too late.

He doesn't have the talent for it, and Julian is just awful as a person

nah bets friends it was pretty obvious, people saw the break up coming from a mile away they just didn't want to believe it.

Right on her way to becoming a crazy bird lady.

I'm 22 and you're a weak faggot.

avoid horse girls and bird girls like the plague.

He had phone sex with teenage fans, manipulated and abused them

>yfw Jon won in the end even when the people were against him

Attached: 1551499359654.png (1149x714, 590K)

I want to punch his dumb face.

He could look for talent. He is known enough so people would be interested in working with him. Just find an artist or designer with an interesting style, get him on the project and put the mechanics he wants using the other guy's art assets.

There you go, no fuss, no muss.

oh okay so a barely out of college loser
same thing really

Attached: 1552906341788.jpg (720x536, 36K)

>the humor on TRG exists
I've never laughed at anything TRG-related since I was like 12, and even then it was rare. I only watched because of my autistic obsession with games and refuse to believe that anyone gets anything else out of the channel

I really hope he sticks with NakeyJakey, desu. They have a good dynamic and Jake seems to reign in his retardism pretty well while still keeping it interesting. A great alternative to Dingdong and Julian. Definitely moreso than Zach's "my only forms of humor is lying for no reason" shit and Tomar's complete lack of a personality.

I can't wait for VPS to start again.

Attached: shrimpandshrew.png (826x893, 211K)

>implying he will ever finish it
top kek, he's spent like 5 years just smoothing edges on the fucking sprites and coding a 10 minute demo.

I don't think he really won, he's probably torn up about the burned bridges.

I honestly liked buttcraft

>all of these e-celeb threads on Yea Forums right now
>this picture is the tranny's priority to delete instead of this fucking thread
YIKES

Attached: 1553465968311.jpg (739x754, 121K)

>Definitely moreso than Zach's "my only forms of humor is lying for no reason" shit and Tomar's complete lack of a personality.
It's fucking incredible that someone could have taste this shitty.

Attached: 1459186799586 (1).jpg (601x508, 94K)

After seeing him play SA2B I'm almost certain the shittiness of Sonic 06 was exaggerated due to awful gameplay

>they stopped making based trigger treat to make bippy
i love ding dong but why did he do this

Attached: Trigger treat.jpg (268x268, 39K)

Jake is too enabling, dingdong and julian know when to crack the whip and are thus better handlers.

Every single person I've ever been a fan of has been an idiot in some way. Humans are hugely flawed. It is weak to view them as your heroes.

the incel rebellion

e-celebs are video games. Seeth harder.

ER is a fucking queer who hates shows purely because they have characters that aren't straight white aryans who have no flaws in anyway,or else it's SJW propaganda

Cry more

Attached: EA.jpg (583x616, 27K)

Jim is doing the right thing stepping away from the bloodsports shit and trying to go back to focusing on cringe rather than drama. He also needs to figure out how he's going to do content now and then stick to it. He's too chicken to stream on youtube in case his channel gets deleted, and stream.me is dead.

Learn to read the post that you are replying to, sperg

doesn't really look like it
he's still good friends with guys like Oney and Psychicpebbles and h3h3 and is even married too
from what it looks like the only bridges that were really burnt were with those Normal Boots faggots and even then no one gives a fuck about them anymore

Jim was funnier before he tried to become Chris Hansen

>ecelebs aren't Yea Forums culture

someone get this underaged out of here

Which video did he do this in, I can't remember

>tfw nateanddookie stopped uploading
I don't care for then separately, especially not Nate who's obnoxious as hell but together they were my favorite budget Game Grumps. SoulSilver Nuzlocke finished fucking never.

that's subjective

Attached: 1541223340046.jpg (407x479, 144K)

He stopped making Girlchan episodes

destiny is hundred times more related to Yea Forums than this shitty cuck thread

>npc meme
damn guess you are weak lmao

He DFE'd after being exposed

if im going to put something on in the background while im doing shit i would rather choose vinesauce, the game grumps is hard to watch now a days and just feels souless

It seemed like he was working on the Bippy sprite on stream for like 3 years, I imagine they are more passionate about that game.

>someone I respected once had flaws so now I don't anymore
not that user but you sound like a bigger faggot

Attached: 1552218770808.jpg (1280x1079, 519K)

All of the people he seems to have burned bridges with ended up becoming massive faggots anyway so I wouldn't really consider it a great loss if I were in his shoes.

>never misses a chance to complain about politics or something is problematic
Does he really do this now? I stopped watching grumps around when Mario Maker got stale. Also, its pretty funny because I'm watching classic jontron era grumps and Egoraptor says nigger pretty casually. Its funny how the times have changed

I did. You were SEETHING that jannies haven't deleted this video games thread.

I stopped watching them when that Nate faggot tried to frame some dude on twitter as rapping somone, I don't remember the details at all but I remember it happening. It was in a fucking Etika video too that I learned about it, goddamn

Attached: 034.jpg (700x520, 94K)

When he stopped making Flash cartoons.

Game Grumps was literally never good. Not with Danny, not with Jon, not ever. Only underage faggots ever liked that garbage

Destiny literally has jackshit to do with gaming, all of the content and discussions around him are political faggotry.
Shit on Game Grumps all you want but this thread is full of game discussion, which NEVER happens in Destiny threads, dumbass

metokur is a pathetic paranoid skitzo now who thinks sargin and some impoverished Romanian are out to get him some how and spills his spaghetti and rage spergs “you are doing gay ops vee I just know it reeeee!”

sad

>implying respect for someone isn't the same as viewing them admirably
>it's a "20-something-year-old thinks they know everything about how people are and thinks being cynical is cool" episode
get a grip, loser

The NPC meme is gray and unsmiling, smart one.
People are idiots, treating them like your gods is a really bad idea.

He won't, DD is too controlling and also doesn't like being held to any sort of deadline or time crunch because he "gets too stressed out and can't handle it"

He and Julian couldn't even handle the dream daddy shit from the grump side and were likely a big reason people like Matt and Ryan stopped showing up.

Wait, what? I somehow never heard about that. Googling.

>never misses a chance to virtue signal his politics about great it is there is a female or gay character, complain about politics, or say something is problematic

that part is what put me off them

>memeboard fags still pretending their funny pictures are mature
DUDE WOJAK HAS LE SMALL BRAIN LMAO THIS IS COMEDY FOR ADULTS

How many times are you going to respond to my post user, I only have so many (you)s I'm willing to hand out

he literally only stepped away cause it blew up in his face, since then all he does is hang around absolute fucking scum of the earth like the ralph retort faggot who is only apologetic about what he did, cause he got caught. All jim has done these past 2 years is become a total drama queen that spends more time gloating about getting more views on his streams than other people and then feigning apathy for shit he clearly is focused in on.

I legit think the only good thing involving him these past couple years was the sargon debacle, and that wasn't even cause jim was funny its just sargon was shockingly retarded and self destructive.

>i doubt he drew that
how can somebody be this retarded

You have a really low standard for what a hero is, damn.

You didn't. Fuck off to your ESL claases.

Destiny is a SC2 champion. Your cuck friend who did flash memes in 2008 is not video game related. Seeth harder, sperg.

Did you accidentally quote the wrong post you fucking retarded autist? Game Grumps was never good, zoomer, deal with it

What the fuck are you talking about, cuck?

NakeyJakey has the definitive review of Red Dead Redemption 2. He is also the only zoomercore youtuber that calls out AAA garbage. That alone makes him important.

>Looking at all these perfect scores makes me feel like an insane man
>The entire Lego set analogy

Arin's animations sucked dick

>trivia pursuit (?)
>where was the bird flu epidemic?
>"am i racist for thinking its mexico?"
>leisure suit larry
>"wow homophobe jokes are not ok"
>any time theres a woman or gay character
>"man its really great they have a woman/gay character"

yes really

its not a matter of whether they are still someone you want to be around, when you lose a friend and then you see them turn into someone you dont even know it just makes you miss the person they were and the times you had even more.

while I miss Season 1 vinny, i'm glad he can keep a semblence of himself amongst his furry mods and baby community

>Vinny deciding to "try" Royal Guard against Vergil and absolutely nailing it in 2-3 tries

Attached: recharted.png (330x328, 188K)

Ehh, he's anything but mature. He's burned almost every bridge with every friend hes ever had because he throws autistic tantrums over the slightest things. I wouldn't be surprised if he has bipolar. At one point he kicked julian and DD off his channel because they made a joke comment on some website or something.

treating/looking up to people as heroes =/= gods, god forbid someone has flaws.

Attached: 1551404361389.jpg (320x240, 14K)

H3H3 are the worst in this whole network connection.

Actively backstab and backtalk everyone in any attempt to stay relevant, also disgusting jews.

Emulate the parts you like, their drive/work ethic/etc and chose someone else for inspiration for other things. Everyone is just a person you know, not really that different than you, just better habits for what they wanted out of life.

Of course it's fucking subjective. That's how opinions work

I think a janny is in this picture because it infuriates him, it's the only explanation for him to get rid of it.

Attached: serial killers.jpg (739x754, 121K)

even arin knows his animations are juvenile and dumb at this point.
that said, maybe his content could have adapted and matured overtime.

Fuck it doesn't get better than playing games for a living that other people pay for and send to you. What a faggot

>What went wrong?
Newgrounds died. And I personally do not care for LPs.

Keep seething about video games threads on Yea Forums

>make 6 inch clone of anyone
>there's no punishment for it dying because they have the power to make many clones
>it would die anyway without being talen care of a normal human
Both of them were wrong since mini Hitler simply existing no major impact. You could do whatever you wanted to him

Attached: Screenshot_20171129-192447.jpg (1325x813, 187K)

Sonic 06 was the only good LP ever made.
Also the only thing of value he added to Flash Cartoons, was lending his voice to Decline of videogaming.

h3h3 ran out of things to talk about so now their once-every-2-months video is a random skit or something they saw on TLC. Typically stuff not worth talking about for more than 2 minutes so they fill it with on camera small talk

Game Grumps is bad because of objective facts, the only criticisms I've seen against TRG are all opinions. This is why I responded with that.

Attached: 1541593709145.png (300x300, 125K)

Attached: 1499359128810.jpg (548x546, 57K)

I still like Jims content when its unrelated to that shit, and I agree he was dumb to get involved then act like he's above it.

He did some streams about anime convention speed dating that were pretty funny. Just wish he would go back to making videos

Their only good LP? That's not true at all. They have fallen way off but there were other good series. Goof Troop to name one

>At one point he kicked julian and DD off his channel because they made a joke comment on some website or something.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Explain why you think Zach is funny and Tomar contributes anything.
He's not, though. Jake and Chris seem like actual friends who are just hanging out and playing some chill games. It feels super real. I like Dingdong and Julian enough, though their incessant nitpicking and cynicism is really wearing thin. "Yeah, this part of the game is really overdone and I just didn't like it. I thought it was poorly thought out". Repeat ad infinitum for 90% of the games they play/talk about.

You have qualities that some people would find admirable.

I think its more alot of people just really hate jim now, or rather what hes become.

I dont know, he seemed like a chill guy with a dark sense of humor that just let the fame get to him, he kind of went from a guy putting focus on really wild sides of the internet to some moral arbiter that tries to start shit for the sake of drama.

He was due for his monthly shitting on thread I guess

If Chris ever says anything left wing I will drop him instantly. Thankfully that will never happen.

Gus Johnson makes shitty skits trying to appeal to the #relateable crowed with a gimmick of having shitty production value and making silly voices.

Somehow this landed him a job at comedy central. He's made like one or two good videos.

I feel like i'm in a fever dream? does nobody fucking remember Internernet Aristocrat? Metokurs channel before? he quit doing his epic tumblr callouts for like a year because he found some SJW Taiwanese gf and deleted the channel. not before posting shit making fun of all his viewers and calling them idoits. then he comes back a year and a half or 2 years later as Metokur and nobody fucking bats an eye, am I insane?

Attached: 1484425806808.png (1340x1080, 773K)

What is Jon's end goal? Becoming a comedian?

Zach is the funniest guy on the internet, with Rocco Botte right under him

nice attempt to gaslight people.

Chris isn't that smart but he's also not retarded, he's got a pretty sizable friend network, and while he doesn't care about doing lets plays he's also working on shit outside of it with people.

it's worse when you find a channel that fulfils all your desired niches but then it just dies;

>does fun but informative walkthroughs of all the megaman classic games up to 8
>bunch of bonus/blooper content full of interesting tricks/cuts that didn't make it
>comfy atmosphere with a few bits of comedy to make the commentary engaging but still peaceful
>main channel is essentially dead with no word of megaman 8, and has changed to just livestreaming fangames/romhacks that aren't nearly as interesting

It's not fair lads

Attached: gemini laser.jpg (176x176, 13K)

He is so stubborn when it comes to what games he actually enjoys. I think he shit on every single game that released in 2018. He never gives games more than 2 hours and forms his opinion immediately.

I had to stop watching him altogether recently so I don't know about that, to me he seemed kind of fargone. But I'll admit I also had an outlier factor of a close friend of mine became sycophantic as fuck about the guy for some reason and it was so annoying it really made me notice even more than I already did how much I havent liked anything metokur related for like 2 years, let me tell you theres nothing more annoying than enjoying time with your bro only for him to randomly interject about how awesome it is that metokur is also watching the same anime or playing the same game as he likes or how fucking hilarious a joke metokur made was.

he specifically stated on sleepycabin once he wasn't jewish (it was a fan question)

Then again it's Zach so he might be lying.

>Feeling bad for these jackasses who willfully put themselves in that position

He's useless.

Its on Julians tumblr some where, I don't remember the whole story but him and ding dong made a sarcastic anti-left joke on some article and Chris cancelled them.

>three posts in under two minutes

You're not even trying here user. Your third post is actually more on point then anything else you posted in terms of the fact that literally no one here gives a shit about Jim these days aside from a select few shitposters and you apparently

Attached: 1540974039210.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

The only time i can think of chris getting into something like that, was him and zach apparently had a falling out for a bit, but then they hashed it out and are fine which is kind of normal for alot of long term relationships especially ones as close as that where they outright lived with eachother for years. Falling out with roomates happens all the time.

>i lack empathy
what a cool dude you are

If you're not having fun within the first hour of a game, then it's shit.

What does this shill thread have to do with video games?

Metokur in the Morning is some fine kino. Compare it with Null's snoozefest streams or the nosedive Killstream has taken. It's the last safe space for comfy lulz.

Why do you give a fuck? Aww... did he say a game is shit that you liked? Grow up.

newfag

Can you be a little less vague?

>gaslight
Did you just learn that word today or something?

Attached: 1528658193590.gif (213x255, 1009K)

Could anything tear them apart?

Attached: TRG.jpg (720x421, 29K)

don't know what to tell you user, but at least 2 people here have criticisms for your divine E-celeb.

Jims still a faggot

Attached: S8JEtNJ.png (1911x234, 70K)

>saves the oneyplays channel from dying after dd&j left
nothin personel

Attached: Based zach.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>Internernet Aristocrat
I member!

From that stupid hairdo to the Scouts headset, ech

No, Game Grumps is bad because of opinions too. You're just too autistic to realize the difference apparently

Chris is like most late 20's boomer gamers, AKA its increasingly harder to enjoy newer games because he genuinely doesn't enjoy video games anymore outside of nostalgic shit from childhood - college.

You are so used to playing games as a hobby all the time its weird not to, but at the same time you don't give a shit about anything new and even when you enjoy something new you just beat it then forget it after a few days. I genuinely get more out of doing work around the house and chores than putting 5 hours into a new release.

I didn't say anything about Jim or even care about him you obsessed faggot. You're literally replying to someone who wasn't talking about him to tell them that nobody cares about Jim.

So does Yea Forums, yet here you are.

nothing but thanks for keeping the thread visible and active with your post anyway

That sounds obnoxious as hell.

Attached: can_of_willies.jpg (667x900, 89K)

Same. He truly is /ourguy/

So what?

same reason he stepped away from the cancer that killed this board. Dont forget when he was buddy buddy with Milo and Sargon.

I really don't see a problem here, I actually like that hes fucking honest about that stuff and doesnt pander, but at the same time doesnt upload videos of him endlessly complaining about rdr2 or spiderman cause he just didn't like it and didnt bother recording stuff with it because of that.

You should be working on your game, Jim

It's really easy to fix this. I had the problem not too long ago, so I just stopped playing vidya, and wouldn't you know after a month and a half I wanted to play games and enjoyed it immensely again.

Ah yes, the newfag aka you who made this shill thread doesn't know how to post in a thread without bumping it. Color me surprised.

Egoraptor should train his shills before sending his shills to make these threads.

lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>they shout something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae

I don't get it, what's he contrarian about? I don't know anything about him beyond his youtube videos and they seem fairly well thought out.

>autist starts a modded skyrim let's play
>claims it's to help his anxiety
>pretty enjoyable to watch
>hasn't posted in years
Maybe it's worse than I remember, but I liked the guy. I really wish he would have kept going. He stopped partway through Falskaar.

Okay. Chris threw a fit when he saw the comment and started removing everything dingdong and julian related from his channel as well as deleting the vids he was uploading to youtube at the time and made some obscure angry twitter post about it. Everything Chris did is gone now obviously but I'm sure if you look through Julians tumblr you can find the post about it. I'm pretty sure its in the same post where he explains his reasons for leaving, citing that as one of them.

Genuine question, are you having some sort of panic attack right now because you didn't know that an e-celeb you liked was part of the "wrong group" or some retarded shit like that. I'm trying to get a grasp on what you're doing right now

Attached: 1525795003447.png (432x313, 247K)

Nah I remember that, I think just spending time away really makes people just forget shit.

Kind of like how Hbomberguy is somehow some sjw savior or some shit despite being an insane internet edgelord, but that one is more confusing cause even with the years seperating that stuff and not he still did stuff like harrassing a rape victim to cover for his rapist friend and only got a slap on the wrist

He's a master of reinvention

Hahahah LOOOL u r a NEwfag for not ApprecuIating this eceleb thread man

Like oh my fucking god lol LMnao based mods for keeping this thread up btw

What comment? If I'm supposed to be able to find this post why can't you?

It would be fine if all of his criticisms were legitimate, but then he goes full retard and does stuff like shit on Smash because the characters have smoke trails when they fly off stage. Many of his opinions boil down to stupid shit like that.

I don't mind the Gamegrumps. I prefer nu-Jontron than old Jontron when he was on grumps because he was just fucking annoying then. It seems his personality toned it down and he became rather down to Earth or "redpilled". As far as Dan is concerned, he's just a dude who got lucky. Likeable enough personality that makes him funny, but he's a fucking aging 40 something hippy that dances around in a Leotard on stage for 20 somethings singing stupid songs about nonsense.

Arin though. Arin is a highschool drop out who has only ever been with one woman and his entire career is based entirely on luck. Now he has this holier than thou mentality and has embraced bullshit liberal ideology, spouting it off at any opportunity. That and he's blatantly a closet homo or at least bi. Enough with the "jokes" about sucking dicks/fucking guys. We get it, you're into dudes. Gamegrumps is great for backgroud noise and I live for Arin losing his fucking mind in anger at games that are eas because he's shit at games.

>thread shitting on gg and egoraptor is somehow a shill thread for egoraptor
what

His mom didn't abort him

Genuinely thought that was Jon for a second there

Totally random noise and then cohost explains why the random nonsense is just ridiculous!

Attached: 1535415166_pepedance.gif (220x220, 44K)

Genuine question, do you get paid to make these e-celeb threads and when are you going to take your schizo meds for today?

samefag

How the fuck did he survive getting caught fucking a baby on video?

>group breaks up for unexplained reasons
>main member gets more sad everyday
>two main members are shit at games
>channel turned into a business
>second member wants to pursue his music carrier instead of playing video games
>employees dropping like flies
vs
>unfunny
I think you are actually retarded user

Attached: iJPCCqx.gif (608x640, 393K)

ok but like who fucking cares hes not feigning some sense of critical validity or even doing reviews, hes just being honest about his opinions while goofing off with his friends.

SĂły

This. I would genuinely feel betrayed if he ever did but I'm confident he won't. He knows his audience

>Hey audience, buy me this $800 dollar game that I could easily afford myself, please and thanks

>four posts telling you to fuck off for making this e-celeb thread
>"THE WHOLE THREAD IS SHITTING ON MY FAVORITE E-CELEB, MAKE IT FUCKING STOP YOU NEWFAGGING SAMEFAGGING TOXIC TROLLS!!!"
Are you okay?

he stopped animating

barry was a rapist and got booted off of game grumps to save face before anyone found out

i didnt know ross was this based

I was hoping more for actual examples with details, i haven't payed attention to this guy in like a decade past some vague descriptions of the GG shit.

He constantly says things that make you want to roundhouse him in the teeth

>Their only good LP? That's not true at all
No I said THE only good LP.

when they shout a totally random reference

His impression is garbage, it's a pretty good impression of Colbert's impression of Trump

>he goes full retard and does stuff like shit on Smash because the characters have smoke trails when they fly off stage.
Airing a gripe through a single post on Twitter is going full retard now?

What's wrong with that?

None of that shit equates to the content of Game Grumps videos themselves, retard. They affect the quality of the videos indirectly, sure, but then your argument boils down to
>unfunny or low quality
vs
>unfunny or autistic
And you know that you little bitch

are you retarded? how did you get that out of my post?

But it's because he cares about suzy :(

I don't really care. That doesn't mean I don't think his opinions are garbage though.

Who's top right and bottom left?

I like his trump impression because it doesn't criticize trump. trump jokes are funny as long as they aren't actually criticizing him. those are fucking awful.

E;R is hilarious but Jim isn't what he used to be. I liked his tumblrisms and stuff, but then he got into bloodsports and eceleb drama. Now he's a paranoid discount keemstar.

>I like watching people pretending to be retarded

low iq

it sounds nothing like colberts, even zach specficially pointed to colberts as how to do it wrong cause all colbert does it add a bunch of adjectives and hold on words where as zach emphasises loud a's and awkward pauses like he cant speak for more than a few words without losing all the air in his body.

My first post was about how Game Grumps had drama and TRG didn't. Then you made it an argument about TRG being unfunny, which is literally an opinion, while Game Grumps having drama isn't.
And you know that you little bitch

Attached: lookatemgo.gif (290x354, 2.95M)

bs. He's with Suzy and plugs her merch because she probably swiped his v-card and he's so pathetic, he follows her around like a lost puppy thinking he'll get no one else. Honestly other than his humor that gets a slight chuckle out of me once in a while, Arin's personality is insufferable.

I fucking loved when Zach shat on that obsessed liberal faggot Colbert

I'd fuck Suzi

I really wish he got called out for that but I guarantee someone bought it for him.

pretty sure SpaceHamster and JonTron are still cool with each other. No clue about ProJared tho. I know the completionist faggot is quite the cunt, and PBG will forever be a faggot

I'm honestly surprised so many other people have found Jim to be a fall from "grace". His channel has only exploded more since he became more of a sperg.

Did anyone on oneyplays ever say anything liberal? Is it still safe?

>I don't really care.
Why are you getting so worked up over them, then?

seething

I like GG and Oneyplays still.
Though I have to admit, they are far from my favorite.

Attached: 1553352540802.gif (300x250, 31K)

Who is Zach?

Suprisingly breath of fresh air. Too bad I see leechers of his editing style already.

Zach is very left and is best buddies with some pretty lefty people like chrisraygun, but he doesnt say anything sjw like and tends to be pretty level headed with stuff.

Oney im pretty sure is a /pol/tard

Attached: autistic trauma.jpg (703x516, 99K)

He's a good boy.

>PBG
What did he do?
He isn't the funniest but he seems nice.

He had a falling out with Tomar which is why part 3 fucking sucked.

She looks too greasy, she looks like she’s bad too. Also that fetal alcohol syndrome face tho.

Gus Johnson is simple comedy skit's very hit or miss imo.
Nakey Jake seems super cool and down to earth he's actually went to the same school as me for a bit a year above me (never interacted but still interesting) his videos are like dumb conversations about stuff we all notice in games but never really think about highly recommend his content.

Ok I thought you were talking about Arin, link me to this Zach fellow's Trump impression

Still would

Do you have a link to this?

I'll break this down, because it seems to be kind of difficult for you
>Game Grumps has drama
fact
>TRG doesn't
fact
>Game Grumps is bad
opinion
>TRG is good
opinion
I posted saying that TRG was shit because they're unfunny because you were presenting them as something worthy of watching, which I wholeheartedly disagree with. I never said anything about Game Grumps drama or the quality of their content, and I certainly didn't try to pass them off as objectively good. You just threw. a bitch fit because I don't like your unfunny, autistic group of e-celebs.

Typical bird girls always being shitty to everybody they meet cause they're too quirky and would rather like their birds.

Post more suzy

I disappointed that they have a sjw on it, but as long as they don't let that shit bleed into the show I guess I can watch it

you're in for a treat, his voice obviously isnt similar but the mannerism is on point

started doing cringy music videos and rap instead of the iconic slapstick extreme animated shit he love him for

Attached: davis.png (666x666, 148K)

pbg completely lost his mind and sperged hard when Jon talked to Carl. He came off as really pathetic and obsessed.

Attached: 8C5C47E8-20AE-4D30-89C1-4A209E2A4D4E.png (744x431, 190K)

I'm not. That was literally my first post in this thread.

corporatized the fuck out of gg, basically soul vs soulless now

He immediately dumped Jon when the controversy happened and is a generally obnoxious faggot about his own political opinions.

>you feel bad for them so that means you must watch them
whats it like being a sociopath?

I'm always worried he might use his Trump impression to say something negative about Trump but thankfully nothing like that has happened

Post Suzy pusy

>I posted saying that TRG was shit because they're unfunny because you were presenting them as something worthy of watching
where did I say that in pic related retard? I think you're just grasping at straws because you forgot what I originally said.
You just threw. a bitch fit because I don't like your unfunny, autistic group of e-celebs.

Attached: Capture.png (767x127, 28K)

liberal faggot
dropped instantly

My favorite e celeh thread

nigga nobody wanna see that shit

and why would he be masking himself as an npc wth

This happens more often than people realize. When you start slacking off at work, that half effort, quarter effort, becomes your new normal and doing any more than that feels like torture.
Or like getting your body used to 6 or 14 hours of sleep a night, you start to get used to 6 or need 14.

If it's retarded enough, sure

To be fair, he was completely justified to be worried about them interacting, Sargon is total fucking retard and he was the one who ended up giving him the misleading information that led to jon fucking up the destiny debate.

In his defense, Jon said some heinously retarded shit and admitted he fucked up and didn't know what the fuck he was talking about later. I don't know shit about PBG but goddamn was that whole Jon thing was fucking crazy and he was an idiot for falling for Sargon's baiting.

Told Jon to fuck off back when Jontron didnt went full nazi and was like "You know, SJW's might be crazy". Apperently, PBG's Girlfriend used to be a member from Seatle Antifa, but I have yet to find proof of that so that might just be another lie from user.

what is the appeal of "monster" girls anyway? to draw furry but not be called a furfag?

I NEED TO FAP

I agree fellow member of the alt-right.

>Jon said some heinously retarded shit
>>>resetera

isn't that literally the plot of die hard?

john didn't think his wife could succeed in LA, so she moved to LA without him, took the kids, and kept her maiden name, only for John to get pissed because they were still married?

>redpilled eceleb
based
>trannypilled eceleb
shit

It's literally this simple. Is there anyone here who still doesn't understand this?/ Why are you even here?

It's >>>/resetera/ you fucking newfag

nigga he quotes a fucking /pol/ bait image with a fake url in a debate.

I would like you to go to your place of work and loudly repeat, verbatim, the things Jon said. Go ahead, bring a camera, too, so you can record it all. I would like to know how that works out for you.

>kirbopher is also a sex pest
source on this?

>what is the appeal of "monster" girls anyway?
the appeal is that they're hot as fuck

>e-celeb thread
>people posting about who they like to watch
>post about TRG
>lol I wasn't saying they were worthy of watching
The implication of your original post was clearly that TRG was a better option than Game Grumps because they don't have drama. I refuted that because I think their content sucks. That's literally all that happened, and then you got pissy about my opinions. You're the one grasping at straws.

roasties just can't help outing themselves can they

it really is that bad. I actually played through all 4 campaigns.

the rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites thing wasn’t wrong, it was data from the 80s.

>Jon said some heinously retarded shit

No, he didnt. Rich blacks really do commit more crime than poor whites, and whites in general. Now go back to your dicksuck discord channel.

Attached: black kids and wealth.png (1484x1144, 343K)

>mueller was going to find it!!!

yeah i heard that accusation when the whole vic shit was going on but it sort of got drowned out by all of it cause DBZ fags are spergs

Quirky girls might have lower standards.

I wanna see this too, kirb is a giga fag

newfag

oh no no no no

Attached: 1552240117165.png (595x656, 288K)

Dead serious, what would happen if you were to loudly proclaim the shit he said in your place of employment? Seriously, think about it. Or, if you're actually 13, your school. What do you think would happen to you? How much longer would you be allowed to stay there?

And you can say "WELL, FIGURES THE LEFT WOULD XYZ" all you want, but the fact of the matter is, you'd be out of a job/expelled from school.

Typical libcuck comeback
>get blown the fuck out with logic and facts
>namecall
Go on, call me a racist Nazi

ok yeah seriously someone post more about this, I kept hearing a bunch of this shit but no one ever posts the proof the most i found was some tumblerina post.

They act "animal like" and tend to be written as being addicted to cum. They appeal to certain kinds of """men"""

Attached: god i hate non anime women.jpg (1150x911, 521K)

>>e-celeb thread
>>people posting about who they like to watch
the thread was about eceleb drama, and I expressed that I was happy a group that I follow has no drama, I even called them autistic in my first post. I called you a retard for not understanding the point in your retarding phone posting ways. That's literally all that happened, and then you got pissy about my opinions. You're the one grasping at straws.

Attached: 1485726219149.jpg (512x512, 84K)

Post Suzy

newfag

"they" really believe they can come to our website and change our minds by calling us virgins

>the completionist faggot is quite the cunt
source?

>loudly proclaim
Jon was on a podcast talking about the subject at hand. He didn't go on Game Grumps or make a dedicated video with a megaphone screaming FUCK BLACK PEOPLE. He just pointed out a statistic on a podcast discussion.

Stop strawmanning you dishonest liberal snake fuck.

>omgz what would peeoplez thunk if u sad racist thing????!

They'd agree with me for one, because not everyone around me is a pink haired glassses wearing tumblerina like you

>nobody has posted that suzy pic from her insta where you can see her naked in the reflection of her bath tap

Attached: 1543502424797.jpg (584x575, 50K)

Attached: 1511120154080.png (1280x720, 629K)

>that pic
small world, just posted some of those elsewhere

Attached: 2eb2e7a255560e5a80c96ac40271ca70.jpg (700x862, 84K)

Is this the nordic countries comic artist?

Fucking Newfags man

nobody wants that

And so ends every political discussion. Liberal starts namecalling until the conversation is over before they go back on Twitter crying about Trump

newfag

Wow. Grow a thicker skin, snowflake.

POST SUZY

Same

>he was the one who ended up giving him the misleading information
i dunno man i recall sargon coming off as more moderate in that stream. i think jon just absorbed alot of the more rightwing stuff and fell down the "rabbit hole" based on the shit he was chatting in the destiny stream

He was on a podcast thousands of people were listening to. The closest equivalent you, a nobody anonymous face in the crowd could do is yell loudly.

>Jon was on a podcast
Jon went onto a debate stream on twitch with destiny and stumbled he words every chance he had to retort, and generally made an ass of himself laughing off criticism.

You are sugarcoating it really hard especially considering the person in question admitted that he was being a dumbass almost immediately afterward and that half the stuff he said wasn't what he meant.

It's safe

1cm shit

I don't want to see that, I actually want to keep my libido

The fuck is this stupid shit? Animals are somehow relevant when it's all yass queen, but God forbid you point out animal kingdom obvious dimorphism in the context of 'male and female are not exactly equal'

This. Jon will always be my hero. Shame PBG had to get so political and turn into a SJW sperg. No huge loss though.

>implying no black person ever generalized and said something mean about white people in private and it's not just human nature

Focusing on negative things certainly isn't solving them and he shouldn't be surprised if some people stopped liking him or send him mean messages but I don't think jontron actually wants to enact the day of the rope.

Zach's humor is exactly what it's like when you and a best bud sit down to play games and fuck around
but of course you wouldn't know that

>thousands of people were listening to
Thousands of people would watch such a famous person take a piss. That thing wasn't promoted and had like a tenth of the average grumps video.

You can't handle the facts because it doesn't fit the narrative you have written in your head.

>he made an ass of himself
Only in the eyes of butthurt liberals like you

I understood the point completely you fucking retard. Nothing you just said contradicts anything I said in my last post. You were calling them good, and I said they were bad. My original post had no other intention. Then you got pissy because I have a different opinion than you.

Jon is pretty good in my books

Attached: CECB51C9-3FD3-43B6-A3ED-7F7FED24EE37.png (633x902, 396K)

Yeah, black people can say mean generalizations about white people in public.

>Chris threw a fit when he saw the comment and started removing everything dingdong and julian related from his channel as well as deleting the vids he was uploading to youtube
this is user is obviously shitposting

based

You're deflecting. That wasn't what I asked. I asked what would happen if you went to your place of business and proclaimed what Jon said on that podcast so that everyone there could hear. Rather than answer this, you chose to bring up something else entirely and say "but X did this and that's not fair!" because you know damn well what the answer would be.

I don't care for Sphere Hunter, but I'm open to other options.

One of the only e-celebs I ever found amusing. Unfortunately it seems that he too is falling apart

Attached: BnUUh5KE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>

did you, retard?

You literal retard I didn't contradict anything because what you said was a complete non sequitur, I said they didn't have drama, and I was happy about that. You said they were bad, I said I disagreed. Then you got pissy because I have a different opinion than you.

Attached: 1539865992798.gif (480x467, 1.47M)