DMC

Remember to put your skellingtons back in your closet.

Attached: 1552339370084.jpg (2048x1449, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5fB4wy5F7Q
twitter.com/DMC5Info/status/1102674074453594112
mangadex.org/chapter/559372/
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/77
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/80
strawpoll.me/17667892/
tapatalk.com/groups/infernalworks/leather-jacket-dante-t3928.html
youtu.be/YLmdn26u4OY?t=197
jacque604.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/108.jpg?w=474
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

v was a lot funner than i thought he'd be

First for our Lord and saviour Mundus

Attached: tumblr_o8222oFJCv1uz2t09o1_1280.jpg (1280x1811, 337K)

I hope to see more V in Virgil

DEAD
WEIGHT

I'm not sure how we're supposed to interpret that sentence.

I HATE MISSION 10, 12, AND 18

I disagree. His character was fine as it gave us another look at Vergil but his gameplay was absolute dog shit for a DMC title.

Honestly I feel like the level design of this game is kinda samey. Like the same viney blood vessel stuff for most of the game. I remember pretty much ever environment of DMC4 even though that was half a game.

Crossover never ever

Attached: 25e652e12711.jpg (702x1000, 103K)

we believe in you

I never got why V was regretful, then returned and it all that "i made a mistake" shit went away

Reminder that Vergil is best boy!

Attached: 1553308648528.png (1080x1920, 2.27M)

Nero is more fun than Dante, there I said it

>vergil being a doting father
cringe
just kidding

>tfw trained myself to kick furies asses without getting hit with nero
Fucking finally

Attached: 1537894508960.png (661x531, 970K)

I want to see more of the insecure, emotionally weakness of V and have him cum inside Virgil's ass

Grinding for red orbs, is this the most efficient method?:
>Mission 13 as Dante w/ fully upgraded Dr. Faust
>DMD preferred; more enemy health means less downtime. Don't get hit!
>Get to the checkpoint, jump down, and spam Mad Hatter followed by Hat Trick
>Load checkpoint when the lizards die and the butcher knife boys come out, and repeat

>hey dad, remember that time you split in two and one half of you became a crazy demon while the other half became a malnourished gothic twink? those were the days, huh pa?
This game is WEIRD

>DMD Judecca as V
Holy shit kill me.
On another note, I haven't really gotten into promotion yet. Is it something I should use a lot?

Based and Itsunopilled

Attached: 1552850112415.jpg (2560x1080, 296K)

>finish 3
>still gotta go through 4 and V
Feels fucking good to have really good games to play. I only have the original ediiton of 4 on Steam, is the SE different in any significant way?

It's slow as shit and drains your DT instead of HP. Just put Griffon on DT juice, mash with Shadow, have nightmare out, and read a book.

his face is fat

Remember - not a word to Sparda.

Attached: 0Oa8vQ0.png (594x300, 191K)

>ywn find a DMC fangirl gf
>even if you find one, you'll never live up to their standards compared to DMC characters

Attached: 1545578556957.jpg (882x960, 64K)

4 had ice, jungle, castle, city, laboratory. It was pretty varied now that I think about it.

Intially he wanted to die but after speaking with trish, he changed his mind.

Three extra characters to play as.

Adds some minor quality of life tweaks and adds 3 more playable characters.
Vergil, Trish, Lady.

Who gets raped by the tree?

>some minor quality of life tweaks
Like what exactly?

Finally beat SOS. I guess it's time to try and get through DMD. I wish I was 16 again and had all the time in the world to get better at this game. I spent a whole summer beating every difficulty and BP for DMC3.

Attached: 55244586.jpg (960x540, 83K)

It would seem after returning and becoming Vergil he would realize that humanity isn't a weakness with what V was implying

But that didn't happen

Fuck enemies with teleporting abilities

Its a shame Katyuskamoonfox ruined herself with a breast reduction then implants and face work. Still fuck her but she lost that charm she had when she did that bare bones lady outfit

That is what happened though. But he was still a prick about it.

That's not fat it's big boned. A jawlet like you wouldn't know what it's like to have a chadjaw.

Attached: 1552246404568.png (811x596, 728K)

There's just so many of them. And coincidentally none of them feel good to hit.

>sucked dreamrunners dick
>hate judeccas
sasuga Yea Forums

We really didn't get much on Vergil, pretty sure we'll get more exposition in his dlc.

FUCK NOBODIES
FUCK DANTE
FUCK URIZEN
AND FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 20190324175944_1.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Litteraly no.

Attached: 1553139997052.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

ah fuck. I though you meant DMD in general.
For urizen most attacks are piss easy to evade. The only dangerous attacks of his is the timeslow sphere and his fireball though their tells are very obvious.
I'd recommend to grab Gerbera (or GP01 if you have it) so that you can safely dodge when airborne).
In general the tactic is that you want to move around as much as possible so that his other attacks won't get you. Get close to him, hit him a couple of times while in the air, move away when he initiates an attack and repeat.

Attached: dauntie 9.jpg (400x563, 124K)

Did she get breast cancer or something?

Ikr, sometimes feel bad for hurting the furies.

irl borgil

Attached: 1553301113686.png (597x593, 489K)

>tfw only gotten SSS rank once
>only S ranked one mission
I'm so bad at this series

Attached: 1553062686534.png (635x773, 13K)

I don't get why people are so bothered by Judeccas. They're pretty easy to dodge and kill.

Are you having fun?

Attached: remember.jpg (538x221, 33K)

I knew Vergil was in the closet all along

Attached: vergil dancing.gif (540x200, 2.97M)

I like the idea did you draw that user or did you snatch that from some drawfag who posted that?
Also god damnit a chainsaw arm I knew something was missing it was so damn clear.

>wojakposter
>can't git gud
checks out

Imagine having a weak Jawline for so long you don't even know what one looks like.

Attached: 1553313659518.jpg (1024x616, 48K)

Any tips for S ranking mission 18?

And hottest dilf.

Sprint is activated much quicker, more proud souls and red orbs earned.
Can't recall if there were more.

People are too retarded to understand that you're supposed to wait until they initiate an attack and that you're supposed to juggle them since knocking them down causes them to teleport.

They're annoying and immediately run away if you don't catch them in some sort of loop.

Don't get hit

His levels of hunkness are motivating

Just got to the fucking Geryon mission on DMD. Don't think I want to do this shit today.

see they punish people who rush in blindly

Watch the birdie Dante

How do you unlock that special taunt were Nero chews gum, or V and Vergil's EX colors?

Geryon is all about DT management and keeping shadow alive.
Build up taunt with air taunts and use the side dodge to rescue Shadow when he's about to be hit.
Activate Nightmare whenever Geryon enables his massive timeslow sphere and spam Shadow like crazy
Dodge with jumps
Use birb for his charges primarily

For V and Nero's stuff you just need to beat the credits.

They can port away in mid-air though, keeping them in the air is no guarantee they'll stay.

Playing as Dante is fun again. Hated his weapons set in DMC4, now I'm actually motivated to get gud with him.

Nero is cool too but still the easier to master from all the three and gets boring quickly. While V is just playing weird and I don't know if it's just me that is bad but he feels and play like shit. I never pick him unless I'm forced to.

Just get your gear on

Attached: Top-Gear-.jpg (1600x900, 446K)

Beat the epilouge fights (as Nero and Dante) on any mode.
About Vergil's EX you need do it on DMD or HoH mode.

To get Vergil's EX you have to beat both Nero's and Dante's credits skermish on SoS or harder. I think on the same go.

>mission 3
>nico says use the wire hook to your advantage unless you wanna stretch your arm out
>nero later stretches his arm out and triggers DT which lets him fly

>keeping them in the air is no guarantee they'll stay
sure they won't stay forever but they stay long enough for you to pull of a lengthy air combo.
And after they teleport you can just juggle them again.

I think V is fun, but Shadow can be pretty jank.

Say something nice about Dante's girlfriend.

Attached: 1553219747262.png (778x761, 202K)

faggot

Spam the fuck out of Dr Faust.

Can the bringer knuckle parry incoming attacks?

I thought you need to clear 25 missions for V's EX colours because I got that during a random mission that I just finished.

Lady is cute!

Attached: 1544159476140.jpg (1200x723, 78K)

Another thing I hate about them is that whenever I encounter them I try to save them for last, but for some reason they're always the highest priority target for my character. The lock-on in this game is weird.

to you he is, to me I like playing dante more

I actually like the implications of Patty saving herself for him.

I can't fucking beat Nero's credits in the time allotted. I guess Ill just try again when I get more upgrades

Attached: 1551508217741s.jpg (250x213, 4K)

>cuck bois SEETHING cause one vidya sad boi can fugg their gf

Attached: 1553272681183.png (1382x4247, 2.14M)

Dan's giga jawline could not be contained in a model.

Attached: dan.jpg (600x899, 222K)

Thanks, I beat Nero's but not Dantes one, since Vergil started shittalking me about how I wasn't doing good after Nero's bitch slap

the easiest way in my opinion is to go for No Damage, on every difficulty except DMD. you can do this easily with Faust level 4. just farm ~3 million red orbs, shoot griffon / shadow, and meteor nightmare.

On DMD you have enough room to barely squeeze by with 5000 style points during the level, and can get an S rank.

Why the fuck didn't they put more enemies into Mission 10?
It's the hardest to S Rank due to how weak all the enemies are

Attached: 1375324030501.jpg (250x326, 10K)

>Dante's moveset in 4
>one good move per weapon
>all aerials need to be jump cancelled or you'll be penalized with 3 years of recovery and an enemy launched to the other end of the stage
>At least one of either the good ground move or the good aerial move of each weapon is locked behind a style

Attached: bugs 3.jpg (698x672, 26K)

I fucking love the little blood effects in this game.

Attached: 20190324155616_1.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

>I try to save them for last
don't. focus on them first
>The lock-on in this game is weird
The lockon target is determined by the direction of your LStick. Most likely your mistake is that you preemptively hold LStick back for a directional back input before pressing lockon

Anyone else think the game kinda fizzles out a bit once Vergil comes back?
>V talks about how he now understands the terrible things he's done as Vergil, and seems remorseful
>Reforms with Urizen
>Immediately tries to fight Dante again instead of dealing with the qliphoth and saving the world.
>When they do finally deal with it, it happens off screen.

Attached: 1552578892584.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

And that's for the best.

Attached: 1552153102434.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

How do you get the gold orb early in mission 3? Do you have to wait for the V player to break the bridge? That's kind of dumb if so considering how much longer it takes for V to get there unless the Nero player is exploring everything.

You start with Overture -> Gerbera -> Punchline. Plant a bomb on the two big mantis fellas that spawn in the second or third wave. Use Gerbera shortly after, and then use an aerial punchline on the Judecca. Also don't forget to use DT and charge shots.

Any of you managed to get all three characters coop in Mission 13? I got Nero and V once and the Nero one was a fucking beaner with a shit internet connection making it impossible to play. Actually, the coop thing is very badly implemented. I never know where people are at and most of the time I don't really get to play with them.

I wish I could play as Vergil already

Attached: D1tNNsgUgAAivoq.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

It's mostly the last quarter of the game becomes boss-rush

Realistically speaking Yea Forums, which level will be your last?

Attached: 1553107790697.png (1561x1868, 190K)

So considering most buttons are occupied for Dante, how would you expand his gameplay?
Add more styles?
Add more multi mode weapons like Balrog?
Nero still has 3 dpad inputs to work with, and I’m half expecting DmC style weapon or breaker switching to be put there.

No Damage.
Gunslinger alternate double kalina ann and e&i for 1st two bosses. When they turn to orbs punch them with balrog. Repeat till they flee. Faust cat auto attack on 3rd fight. You could do faust for the previous ones but your score will plummet. Skip all trash in between and charge SDT. On last boss, hop around till nightmare leaves the arena for the first time then jump+SDT+Luce. Finish bird and cat with faust auto attack. When nightmare drops, fully charge red hot night while he tries to revive his friends. The end.

>Mission 4 and 5 on Hell and Hell
Oh this is gonna get worse before it gets better.

That is really the only problem it's a bit hard to see if shadow is in range for his melee attacks still V might not be everyones taste but I like how it works.

>Stage 60 Cavaliere
What will Nero's buster on him look like?

Do you think Dante and Vergil managed to finally overcome their stupid feud and act like loving but bickering siblings?

Attached: Cuhrazy.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Sounds like someone is bad at video games.

Attached: 1544169750451.jpg (5000x5000, 1.45M)

probably 83 or 85

>Furyx3

Attached: 1544719749333.gif (200x150, 1.79M)

>I got Nero and V once and the Nero one was a fucking beaner with a shit internet connection making it impossible to play.
I have literally never experienced any lag whatsoever in this game, and I have made sure that I'm playing with real players and not ghost data. I'm 99% sure you don't even interact with the same enemies and any illusion of cooperative play is a mere coincidence.

Earlier today I was playing Nero and when I got down to the first co-op floor the other 2 had basically already cleared it. We tore the entire mission up.

I honestly can't believe that we've had 3 Itsuno DMC's now that ALL have a fucking drop in environmental quality halfway through.

DMC3
>Climb up tower
>Lol Dante jumps off it
>Climb up all over again
DMC4
>Play first half as Nero
>Lol play other half as Dante backwards
DMC5
>Play first half in cool Not-London
>Lol play other half inside same'y shitty demon tree.

I feel like we're getting bamboozled at this point. They put a bunch of effort in the early levels and then seem to completely run out of creativity/time every single time.

Attached: 1350211243471.gif (148x119, 74K)

I'M GOING TO SAY IT

JDMC5 has boring and unmemorable environments because of the lack of fixed cameras and area transitions

It's kinda dumb how they even have a feud in the first place

I can't change gun button from X, it feels so weird on LB

101 :)
I'll probably fuck up at 93 or the Urizen gauntlet somehow

Attached: 1552603879786.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

So I'm trying to use style switcher for DMC3 on HD collection, but DMC3 won't even launch. Anyone know what's the issue?

More gimmicky weapons like Nevan or Lucifer and one extra style that's accessed like DarkSlayer

Yeah, I imagine next games we'll finally have them working together or something. I love their bickering and that's something to look forward to.

WTF? No Shadow or Griffon or Nightmare fight?

>empusa x106
>fury x1
Nani the fuck

DMC3 only had a few climb up levels and a few of the later levels were set in the demon realm so its not really in the same category

LB? No no no, it goes on LT. For Nero and V. For Dante just leave it as default since he barely uses his guns for that.

>Stage 70: Fury x3

Attached: 1542818618591.jpg (663x579, 38K)

Perfect block Griffon's shots in first battle with RG. He shoots them very fast so you get pushed to SSS incredibly fast and awarded a lot of points. You get around 7k stylish points after that battle this way so getting 6k for S is much easier. Also don't die to get 20% bonus.

What piece of shit would make V kill his own familiars

>So considering most buttons are occupied for Dante, how would you expand his gameplay?
I wouldn't, Dante is already pretty complex as is, most people don't use him to the full extent of his abilities. If I were to add more styles I'd make you choose them as customizable loadout before each mission so you still only have to deal with 4 styles at once.

It's kind of useful for the big fuckyoubeam, if you have a big stationary target to use it on.

>ywn Buster the chicken

>fighting S/G/N with S/G/N

Attached: fd525g4lhxn21.png (600x625, 482K)

are you on windows 7

Yes

Attached: 4a6401a7ca7c.jpg (701x529, 220K)

Attached: verg puffy cheeks.png (900x900, 491K)

>stage 77 & stage 88

Attached: 1552446173799.jpg (457x396, 44K)

That was literally the ending, yes.

He will give him his sword back of course.
Most likely through the chest so that he will not lose it again.

Probably the same as the 50 Bianco Angelos stage in 4. If you kill the Fury the Empusa all died

Nah, W10

>Is it something I should use a lot?
no. sadly it's utter trash

Just Buster everything to death, then Breakage the big guys to death. Punchline Breakage the Judecca.

I was playing on the PS4 and my controls weren't responding accordingly at all. I was switching styles without intending and shooting while commanding to melee. I couldn't tell if it was a bug or a lag, just assumed it was the later.

Looks really casualized.

Don't buster everything to death. Buster is too weak.

>empusa x106
it's typo. IIRC it's supposed to be 10 empusas

Vergil a cute

Someone did that fight with Nero already and buster was same animation as Urizen's.

Dante and Vergil shenanigans now.

Attached: D2CS01PVAAA1DLk.png (900x620, 251K)

Which character are/will you be practicing for bloody palace?

Attached: Devil-May-Cry-5-new-character-V-1091388.jpg (590x350, 24K)

inb4, my controller is fine

Brothers don't work like that dude. They'll be back on their shit again the moment Dante sends a pineapple pizza to Vergil or something.

Attached: 1553447905523.jpg (1182x673, 330K)

Me, the player.

He wasnt big boned in 3. Jaws dont just grow like that, hes fat

Dante but I want Vergil to fight Vergil with Vergil.

I'm going in order of easiest to hardest. So, V then Nero then Dante. But if I die a bunch I might swap characters to stave off madness. I don't think I need to practice much aside from Fury and Cerberus.

Wait, is 70 3 Furies at once? Because that's bullshit.

>fury x 3
>casualized

Attached: 1544691055813.jpg (548x512, 25K)

Too bad, 106 Empusa sounds kind of fun.

>I was switching styles without intending and shooting while commanding to melee
How the fuck would that be the result of lag? Sounds like cheetos dust got into your controller.

There's pretty much nothing else to learn with V so I've been replaying the Nero DMD levels going for no damage. Really makes you use every tool at your disposal - feels good charging a shot, break age, doing EX moves/revving, and holding two enemy shields at the same time

>DMD Nobody, Behemoth and Empusa Queen

Attached: 1548958820587.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

Playing as V is a bore.
Also annoying too.

It'd have been far better if V channeled the Demons and attacked using them attached to himself like 3 playstyles:

>Griffon: flight and electrical abilities; The cane becomes a coil-like melee weapon.

>Panther (forget it's name): super fast movement and attacks and agility at the expense of lesser damage. The cane becomes a claw-like weapon attached to wires that extend.

>Nightmare: Slow but strong and brutal - also regain vitality in this style like DT Dante. The cane becomes a big hammer with explosive power.

Just watching it happen has an odd disconnect to it.

Will you be able to use gorbs?

>V skin starts flaking off and cracking
>No one fucking says anything or asks him about it
WHY

>Urizen
Fuuuuuuuuuuck off

>Vergil sends a pizza full of olives to get back at him

What if Reuben dies before DMC6?

Stop.

based

Attached: 1542079258031.png (1000x1196, 513K)

Probably Nero. Dante and V are fine but his combat is the only one that I haven't really gelled with so far.

Either Nero or V. I'm saving Dante for last because I feel like I have to be really stylish with him by principal. Nero because I'm starting to get the hang of exceed timing and V for the fun of glorious nuking.

He already looks like he's dying by how thin he is, none of them are probably smart enough to realize extreme skin flaking like that isn't part of the death-by-skeltal process.

He's old now tho, might happen

Delet

so easy to spot the vergilautist of those threads, he is not even trying anymore

>Proto+Judecca on DMD

he's not THAT old

would be kinda fun if Vergil started a competitive demon hunting business across the street from Dante's

I've only ever finished bloody palace with Dante so I'll keep the tradition. Maybe Nero sometime for easy mode

I don’t think he’s at that point. I’m worried he might be too old to motion capture for him though.

He is 43, he is not at death door.

My guess is that he had already told them that it would inevitably happen. My problem are his interactions with Nero. Nero clearly was debriefed about V to some extent, we just never know exactly what it is that he knows, so I never knew if things were a big revelation to him or not. It felt like the game was missing one scene where he meets V for the first time.

It's also a boss level, so they have double health. Have fun.

If this was the fucking 1700s maybe

He's the same age as Dan and JYB.

>Fury x3
Not V that's for sure

Wait, for real? JYB looks much younger than them.

>the next DMC game is a DMC2 remake
>one of the devil arms is a truck-sized sword which actually weights so much even Dante struggles to wield it and has slow, charge-based playstyle which requires good timing and positioning, also features advanced feature where some of your attacks feature animations of blocking/deflecting with the thick blade of your devil arm
>Dante can surf on it
>infested chopper now acts like a swooping aerial combatant, breakdancing along the helicopter pad and tearing it apart with blades, sweeping shit with flexible tail, killing it gives a helicopter themed devil arm
>same for the tank, propulsing itself with a cannon at Dante, driving up walls, growing hands and tearing its own tower off to use it as a tennis racket to bounce you around
>both devil arms can be combined into a pandora-style demon mech suit with shotgun gauntlets and dragonfly-like chopper blades on the back which can help in juggling
>mech mode allows you to also wield a greatsword from above with enhanced moveset and superheating feature
>Nefasturris becomes a battle on a large scale area with fully destructible city environment where you can knock down skyscrapers for style gauge, similar to a Goliath fight in DMCV
>Lucia and Trish are two other characters
>Arius becomes Steven Armstrong level of cool instead of a cartoonish wimpy villain

Attached: 1552817909643.png (512x345, 179K)

Devil may cry 6 playing as a young Spara.
Thawlts?

>Stage 70
fuck

So you want Udyr from League of Legends because you can't git gud at puppeteering

>Furyx3
>SoS
Oh that's gonna be fun.
>Furyx2
>DMD
ohno
>Urizen sitting
>Urizen standing
>Urizen without clothes
>DMD
OH NO

Attached: 1530489555515.png (418x447, 87K)

Them Korean genetics baby. Also Dan is in some part Chinese and Vietnamese according to his imdb page.

Wait, please tell me it won't be timed

> seriously comparing the aesthetic/photorealism of an almost 14 years old game to a new game.

Get out and don't come back.

Why did you kill my child?

Attached: munndus.png (1422x796, 1.36M)

how will stage 91 work? i hope you don't lose if one of them manages to dig out

>Son of Sparda playthrough
>game is a fucking breeze, literally only drop some attempts to Cavaliere because I fucked around with Royal Guard for the first time in most of the series
>Get to Vergil
>Get him down to Doppelganger ONCE, sperg out, die
>Multiple attempts and haven't beaten him

Give me some tips bros

My go-to is spam Trickster until he's done doing shit, then I use Swordmaster/DT sword/style button spam to do damage before rinse and repeating

Do I have to kill Doppelganger or can I bitch out and wacky-woohoo-pizza-man away from him until it goes away?

Irrc Dan is 45 and JYB and Reuben are early 40's

youtube.com/watch?v=y5fB4wy5F7Q

>takes 30 minutes to kill that one flying demon in that one V stage where his hair is perma white

Attached: ConfusedHumanoidChocobo.gif (268x390, 1.99M)

The scene where he meets V is in the novel and in it he literally breaks into Nero's house through the window, stands over his bed and waits for him to wake up, and then says "Hey kid, wanna fight the guy who took your arm?" and Nero goes "Ok"

could someone give me a quick rundown how to farm a fuckton of red orbs?

Royal guard

Attached: virgil sss.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

Build up DT gauge and save for his DT, then royal guard/riposte everything he gives you to get him out, learn how to RG judgement cuts multiple times or you won't make it.

finally S ranked all missions on devil hunter mode. going to beat DMD before trying to S rank everything on SOS.

Attached: 1440263642560.png (320x240, 94K)

holy shit post a link please kek

Doppelganger goes away when he charges up for Shark Dive so it will go away, but its HP is really fucking small so you can kill it with a single DT Stinger IIRC.
What I do is what you said, Trickster dash everywhere and then punish every judgment cut series. You just have to be real patient.
If he's got like 20% HP left just Sin DT and Luce him

Attached: 1552894939004.jpg (1920x1080, 525K)

FUCK

>no fights against A.I. playable characters
Nooo... I was so looking forward to them.

You have to kill it. Just shoot it to death, it has shit for health.

How to stop practicing in the Void and go play the fucking game again?

Attached: 2I38LD9.png (1001x755, 1.22M)

I could have sworn Dan was part Spanish. He has that high pitched voice.

Teach me how to S rank mission 10 when everything dies to a stiff breeze.

if she's more than halfway across the room shoot her with griffon, if she's closer use griffon's flank attack

you can sometimes get hits on her with shadow too

Time and V don't exactly go together well

Thanks.

They are so alike huh? Different kinds of autism.

Attached: D0r316UXcAEic7-.jpg (622x716, 141K)

Either no damage for 2x bonus or royal block everything a lot to farm style points

DT Charge Griffon, it melts through their HP.

DMC5 made me like Royal Guard, i never used it in DMC3 & 4

Someone needs to draw that.

Remember when we thought V was going to be Lady's son.

Thanks. So it's just a novel, not a graphic novel/mango?

>point out how shit I am at Royal Guard in my post
>Just Royal Guard everything Vergil ever does ever bro ez
I'm not this gud yet guys cmon

Okay so I sorta have to deal with Doppelganger but it should be simple, good to know. Hopefully I won't go full autist if I get there again

Thanks boys, will try to keep this in mind for the next time I attempt

You better not curse us, you piece of shit.

>started playing DMC for the first time
>beat spider
>beat mirrordante
>having a lot of fun so far

Attached: 1536530467741.png (1000x898, 592K)

Stage 70 is gonna be the casual filter

I thought he was gonna be her brother.

Literally will be in CH1 of V's manga.

Attached: D11.png (2160x3073, 1.62M)

Where did we get this information?

twitter.com/DMC5Info/status/1102674074453594112
Have fun

you need to get good at Royal Guard to beat vergil or its going to take forever

all i did was skip all the enemies i did not need to fight and get S rank or above on the fights i needed to fight.

only fight the battles you cannot escape

If you bought enemy step for V you could, hit her with the cane, jump off of her to cancel the stagger, and whack her with the cane again.
Also pump the bird full of DT

>Climbs into a sleeping boys window
god he's so gay

I think some chinks changed some numbers to get into BP early.

Where is this from? Post sauce please.

Mango adaption of the Novel?

Some people were already playing BP by loading files that are in game already so I guess they just completed it and wrote all stages layouts.

>Morrison gets a fucking chopper for the crew to get from their whatever city to Redgrave
Makes a lot more fucking sense cause I kept thinking it was weird how V left Dante's trio and then immediately came back with Nero

What were they even thinking with RG in 4? it takes a fucking century to charge and the timing felt even more strict than in 3.

Attached: dreadnaught.jpg (1123x1600, 111K)

I'll never stop hating his fucking sandals.

Sugoii. Not that user, but thanks.

Attached: dmc 36.png (334x340, 15K)

mangadex.org/chapter/559372/

Looks like it

Attached: 1552279646124.png (401x606, 291K)

I thought for sure there would be an extra bonus for finishing a level with the hood on, but I guess not.

Tell me Yea Forums, why do you like William Blake?

All right, thanks lads.

what would a shark form of SIN dt vergil look like?

Lady needs to be lewded far more.
God she's so fucking hot.

V is getting his very own manga that has Phantom in it because Itsuno loves cucking us to the very end

HELL FUCKING YEAH

that's a lot of Lucia, I like it

Sadness

Attached: 1552323046772.png (2155x3073, 2.66M)

At least it'll give us more nero moments with V.

I just save SDT and use the Luce on the clone.

sorta, it supposedly focuses more on V from when he split to the beginning of 5 so it'll probably cover that month gap & how he got his familiars

Attached: D6.png (2159x3072, 1.99M)

Someone mentioned Capcom said something about the RE Engine and spiders? What was it?

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190323175558.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Normally you lick pussy, not the other way around.

Attached: kek.png (552x788, 355K)

What's the most fun way to go through Heaven or Hell?

Nero, son. I need you to make a child right now! I need to see my grandchild who will continue the Sparda lineage!

Attached: 12531251325.jpg (576x768, 78K)

Rose taunt only

Reset all your enemy kill shots and make some funny ones

One of the best English Poets along with Yeats, Pope and Shakespeare desu

Where'd people get this idea besides him having black hair and a book like Arkham? From the name alone it was plainly obvious to me he was most likely going to tie into Vergil somehow.

>Jak 3 (2004)

The /slightly/ similar facial features, but really only the nose and lips.

I know you already said you're not good enough to use royal guard, but it's by far Dante's easiest playstyle. If will take you the least amount of effort to get good at it and will give you the biggest reward. The Vergil boss fight is also the best place in the game to learn how to use it because his attacks are clear to see and telegraphed. If I were you, I'd spend a while just practicing royal guard runs until you're decent at it.

Megabuster
Gerbera breakage
Rain storm
Barrage
Trying to hit as many things at once with griffon's lightning
Nothing but rose kills

Attached: 1530121697080.jpg (395x486, 107K)

>we
Only a few choice retards did. Just like when other choice retards thought it was Demifiend, or the third son of Sparda, or some other stupid shit.

None of the characters past characters have really looked like Adam Driver, and besides Dante and Nero look really different too.

I'm surprised Vergil didn't claim to beat Dante from the fact that he had fucked someone before he did.

Attached: 1413478322639.png (253x166, 57K)

V materialized the cane and familiars?

DT Nero floating on an arm over the sewers.

>implying Kyrie isn't already pragnent

I've been doing something similar with Nero. I only kill enemies with the bringer knuckle during taunts.

I'm a readlet, never heard of him before. I like his poems, though. It's a very eloquent form of SEETHE.

With live action cutscenes on.

But they're even.

using the guns for once

>Rock Goldstein has an oedipus complex
Seriously why are incest themes so insanely prominent in this frachise? Is it a developers fetish or something?

Attached: 39334849_p0.jpg (850x1000, 403K)

Have only heard the name before, but I like what I hear from V. Might check him out some day.

I know, I was just convinced because of the schnozzes.

Oh god could you imagine grandpa Vergil in his 40s? Would he spoil his grandkids behind Nero's back?

It's hard to hire Spiders to do the mocap.

With PS5 around the corner, I wonder if the inevitable DMC5 SE is going to give V a phantom summon.

just meteor fuck the last fight
its cancer to get style points on

Attached: violence.jpg (388x443, 25K)

What would he name it though?

What is this video game character rasslin thing and where can I see more of it

Having trouble with Furies? Those assholes keep handing your own ass to you? Fear not, this mod will solve your problem! nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/77
Git gud or git fckd

Attached: 1552260711233.jpg (280x330, 19K)

Wait, did nobody actually listen to Crimson Cloud?

>Having a dark side!
>Devil in my blood, living on the edge!
>Split myself in two, turns myself around!

I'm still curious how people were actually surprised when they found out V was Vergil.

He's more likely to pull a Heihachi on them.

Devils will die

Devilmay Crybaby
Or Devil May Crylo Ren

its hard to listen to the lyrics when the instruments drown them out

We caught that, we just didn't want to admit it.

Something edgy like "Devils Will Cry" and he employs Nero to become a father and son business.

Him and Dante are hot in different ways.

Dante is rugged, cool uncle-daddy who lets you drink beer when you spend the weekend.

Vergil is aloof, kinda neglectful daddy who wants to be back in your life but is kind of a control freak and wants to be the one at the helm of your pleasure.

I miss dreadnaught's look

>Having a dark side!
That's not even the correct lyrics.
And besides those lyrics none of the others really correlate with vergil.

>play DMD
>Get to boss batte
>Get killed by boss when hes literally 1 hit from death
Every fucking time

there needs to be more demons that look like this

Attached: sameal.jpg (960x720, 55K)

Don't forget
>Brothers in the dark, fight for your life!

I'm imagining him setting up some elaborate competition over which one of them gets to eventually inherit Yamato.
No way he's letting Nero choose who is worthy of that power!

We did, it just seemed kinda dumb. Plus people would get pissy if you suggested it because "Vergil wouldn't be some ugly twink"

>Implying he wont groom them to want more power

>Yeats
>member of the IRB
>English

Vergi'ls fill and kill (previously Chuck's)

Attached: dmc 43.jpg (694x913, 86K)

Yes.
Incest is the single most important theme in the series.

Attached: Incest is they key to all of this.png (1276x95, 10K)

vergil isn't fat

Attached: Dy7HvG5VsAA_G1X.jpg (961x1200, 134K)

>tfw Agnus is canonly a chad compared to dante

Attached: 06-582056.png (594x368, 79K)

>Brothers in the dark, fight for your life!

If you say so, user

Vergil having a gross slimey Snape lookalike for his human side ironically adds to his overall charm.

Manga nero is CUTE game nero is CUTE nero a CUTE!!

Attached: A7353A54-E8F0-40B0-8F61-8CCA12C9A690.gif (540x496, 1.35M)

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/80

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-14 18-22-55-17.jpg (3840x2160, 2.17M)

It's a good idea they just didn't flesh it out properly.

Yeah for real
Not taking chip damage made a world of difference
You do still need to get good at it since on higher difficulties a mistimed guard will eat more than a full bar of your DT but you just don't get fucked if you're not perfect anymore

There were an equal number of hints for V being Vergil and V being mundus and V being Urizen. V could have been fucking anyone, really. It still seems weird to me that Vergil would give a fuck about the DMC1 bosses, but whatever.

What did Manga Nero look like? Was the gap as big as it was going from generic anime twink to Chad?

Attached: 1539564087671.png (354x441, 217K)

Of course not.

Attached: 1553134837294.jpg (570x782, 246K)

Why do fujos like V so much? Dante and Nero are right there

>more power
>Nero now shouts for more power
>nero's kids will shout for more power
dante should smack vergil

Because they made RG for pussies in dmc5 where you cannot have your guard broken as long as you have DT.

>V calling Nico and saying "I could use a hand"
SSSAVAGE

Attached: 1552439978242.jpg (584x701, 99K)

Schum hunters

Vergil has PTSD from being Mundus's bitch. Griffon, Shadow, and Nightmare outranked him. His nightmares, aka ptsd, attached themselves to recognizable figures he'd been associated with for years.

Vergil's a fucking wreck.

>being so much of a newfag he thinks dante and nero don't have a massive fujo following

Attached: 1548046396545.png (612x491, 98K)

Attached: D12.png (2159x3072, 2.48M)

>Snape

Attached: 1538777477260.png (344x380, 161K)

Agnus was too pure for this world. Why did Dante bully him to death, bros? ;__;

Attached: 20190317201313_1.jpg (2560x1080, 621K)

>weak little boy
>likes faggy shit
>PIN HIM TO THE WALL
hmmmmm

>twink
>emo looking
>poet ish
>mysterious
>no shirt
Also
>implying others don't have fujos following

Attached: 1536952143434.png (900x900, 79K)

Where did V's body come from? Is that too a manifestation of Vergil's edgelord soul?

oh man it actually works

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-24 22-38-51-37.jpg (3840x2160, 1.24M)

I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT THE GUM
YOU LOSE
GOOD DAY SIR

why not all 3? and 4 with verg?
this has always been a fujo appealing series

>he doesn't know about all the Dante/Nero doujins

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (750x450, 145K)

>V came too much he turned Vergil white

>vergil tries alcohol.jpg

They have bad taste, that's why.

Cute!!!

Attached: A9026CAD-2A74-48A3-887E-030A8486E61D.gif (268x270, 2.99M)

nighty night, nero

I'm confident I could make it to 90.

Yes, I played the game, I know the explanation they gave. It just doesn't seem fully believable. If Vergil was going to be tormented by something, it should have been the demons he himself unleashed on the human world, namely the DMC3 bosses.

>Shadow, and Nightmare outranked him
Did they really? Shadow seemed like an independent being in DMC1, and Nightmare was more a thing than a demon.

Looks like a Persona character of some kind.

>watching Vinny fight Gilgamesh
Maybe people are right about e-celebs being cancer

how

Better question is why you don't want to fuck V.

Obviously they're not going to stay trapped in hell forever

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1060x610, 143K)

>He said he would be gentle

How do i cancel Rebellion combo A mid combo so i can get to combo B? And how do i finish million stab com combo B without doing the last move that puts the enemy away?

You're more cancer for enabling them. Go back.

If you do could you point me in the direction? All I see is DantexVergil

Vergil would restore the mansion and live there. His desk would be under the family portrait that he restored. He'd take on a secretary because he's too autistic to use a phone. He'd go on high paid international demon extermination while he'll leave Dante to deal with the shit. Vergil would look for demonic artefacts, books and occasionally drop in to see Nero's mother when he visits Fortuna.

Go back to where, Youtube? I don't go on twitch you dunce.

>fujos
>taste

Poll time:
strawpoll.me/17667892/

Probably a holdover when V really was going to be related to Mundus. They probably decided on the gameplay gimmick and the familiars relatively early then found a way to tie it with Vergil later.

you mean ichigo from bleach

Thinking too hard about DMC "lore" was your first mistake.

It was their first attempt at balancing style switching.

>One of Nero's taunts in DMC6 is reciting poetry from that book

GIRUGAMESH

How did he get the bonus cutscenes even though he failed both credits fights?

Nuro is more for literal faggots now

Nightmare doesn't even have conscious thought, it's basically just a weapon

Where's the Dante x Vergil option

Attached: 399.png (800x485, 568K)

>all these incestfigs
Y'all need Jesus

THERE WAS A YOUNG MAN FROM NANTUCKET

How do you deal with standing urizen's tentacle attack as Nero on stage 8? As dante I always just non-perfect royal guarded it

Heartwarming reunion when?

>Next time
>DLC Vergil campaign
>Mission 19 and 20 bosses are Dante and Nero
>Vergil technically beats Nero next time.

Attached: 1552838700125.png (1324x960, 785K)

>if you defeat urizen early, V lives
>didn't defeat urizen early

Attached: 1553156210386.gif (650x550, 609K)

His new hair doesn't look right without the chad jaw.

I should have specified anglophone, sorry.
Unless you mean to tell me Yeats wrote in Ogham.

right here

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-24 22-42-52-77.jpg (3840x2160, 2.3M)

>Can't use Cavaliere R in Bloody Palace

Man, are people going to be pissed about that. Also guys, you know what that means right, if new weapon DLC ever gets made, it will be the same for that as well. No DLC in BP. EVER

Where's the third option for keeping Dante away from these whores ?

No then he just crumbles to dust at a later date.

He's probably even deader than the regular ending if you manage to defeat Urizen early.

He was going to die anyways.

But that's not "lore", that's the literal exposition DMC5 gave. Even at surface level it doesn't really hold. It's the plot that was extremely reaching with that explanation about Vergil's "nightmares".

So it's fully functional ?

>boss nero is in permanent level 3 exceed for all specials
I WANT OFF THIS WILD RIDE

I wish I knew too buddy

WHOSE DICK WAS SO LONG HE COULD SUCK IT

What with that jacket?

Attached: nep1yqtfojn21.png (1024x576, 767K)

fund it

How do you even defeat Urizen early? Do you have to actually git gud and chip away at his health with patience or what?

It's fine, someone will tell him that humans need to eat and drink and not just rely on demon power

pls men help

Attached: dab.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Mmgh...

Attached: 1553159138013.gif (600x508, 1.74M)

Whatever term you want to use, you're thinking too hard about it when the creators clearly don't.

does this mean none of the dlc breakers either?

Attached: 1550133529593.png (864x432, 483K)

cute!

>What form of nutrition is this?

Once you break his shield, you can probably unga hard enough to kill him in one go. If not, prepare to eat shit because his damage doubles or triples and gets far more aggressive.

OwO, why does Dante hits Vergil only on the crotch area?

Attached: 2019.03.24-18.41.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

>"There's a polar bear in our frigidaire."

Doesn't normal cavaliere have better armor anyway? I never use swordmaster so cavaliere R's air stinger is whatever for me

You can try to do it on Human. Or just pussy out and go Heaven or Hell and one shot him. He's really not that hard once you know how to avoid all of his shit.

Yup, we already knew this from their store page. Cavaliere R didn't have that warning though.

>permanant level 3 exceed
>Every single sword attack from nero has a fuck ton of hitboxes
>Clashes your weeb sword so hard you get buster'd immediately after.

Attached: 1553046483328.jpg (389x398, 40K)

Gotta assert dominance somehow.

that's too homo

This is a mod.
tapatalk.com/groups/infernalworks/leather-jacket-dante-t3928.html

But Vergil is DLC

How did you get homo from a father and son spending quality tender time together?

Looks like his mom transitioned

Do DLC weapons not even work in BP, or we can't mod them in?

Gotta make sure he can't make another deadweight like Nero

>DANTE I'M DYING
>Just eat a sandwich dude

Extremely cute but in reality all I can see happening is pic related.

Attached: D2ZvUv2XQAAKHVB.jpg (1006x1200, 240K)

Took me a few tries but i managed to defeat him on the prologue at SoS. Only used Gerbera and took some good hours until i did it. There's probably an easier way though.

Doesn't want Nero to have siblings.

Retard obsessed with fujos and homos has never had any sort of relationship with anyone and thus equates any sort of touching to sexuality.

The game detects the weapon and tells you it will be removed and are you sure if you want to enter. I'm sure modders will figure out how to remove that.

like this?

Attached: 1553459526808.jpg (1600x900, 645K)

oh yes new photo mode opportunities

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-24 22-49-44-04.jpg (3840x2160, 1.82M)

FOOLISHNESS DANTE

>Overture created by parts of Blitz
I had a feeling

hope some drawfag does this justice

Boss Nero has absorbed all the Devil Breakers and can switch them on he fly.
Can use Breakages and breakaway without limit.

>eating a girl out on her period

being on Yea Forums for so long gives you brain damage

Absolute trash at the game, can't SSS and it takes me 2-3 tries to beat a boss. How does dying or using those green orbs laying around effect the mission rank

That Nero is cute but that Vergil looks like he wishes he was somewhere else.

Why does the Vergil fight suck so much in this game bros

You can't cancel combo A into B as far as I know. They are combo branches, you pick one or the other. When the move description says you have to press "Y, Y, then Y" or something like that, it means you should press Y, Y, little pause, then Y again.

Million stab can be cancelled before the final hit with just about anything. You can jump out of it, roll or use high time before the last hit connects. I'm pretty sure you can just switch weapons and cancel it into any other move, too.

Wrong.
Richard Hammond - Nero
Jeremy Clarkson - Dante
James May - V

I mean, that's completely in character
>Shit. I can't move

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-24 22-49-52-21.jpg (3840x2160, 1.87M)

Owain from Fire Emblem

>This is Punch Line the coolest Devil Breaker.....in the WUHRLD

Continuing affects your score multiplier
Green Orbs don't

Not quite. Nico took the electric organ and dissected it to figure out how it works. Then she created her own electricity generator which she used for Overture. Overture, Gerbera and Helter Skelter have no demonic parts. Punchline, Rawhide, Ragtime, Tomboy and Buster Arm are all demonic in some way.

I think you have a sad definition of thinking "too hard".

>Vergil's model has the most lewd photos

Attached: 1546838524301.png (601x799, 578K)

Absolutely approved. Imagine getting combo'd so hard you end up running with 3 overture breakages on your dick and you have to time your invincible moves properly to not instantly die while behind chased by two punchlines.

I want boss Nero to be the most broken little shit ever.

Attached: 1553281871391.jpg (1200x918, 81K)

take more

>tfw trying to lock on to a specific enemy when you're surrounded by bullshit
THERE'S NO EARTHLY WAY OF KNOWING
WHICH DIRECTION WE ARE GOING

Attached: 1490669371463.jpg (247x377, 43K)

Time to finish DMD for those super costumes!

Kill his crystal and his shield will go down for a bit. You can do it in one cycle if you used charged buster arms.

Attached: urizen.webm (889x500, 2.96M)

.... his ingame model?

Rad, gon stop forcing myself to not use the green orbs. Cheers, user

Attached: animegirlsniffinghairdab.png (673x619, 438K)

He's a bit too passive. And the battle field is larger, so more room for us to maneuver.

literally ryuzi

Attached: Persona-5-Ryuji-Sakamoto-Trailer.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

someone post that nakid one with the blanket

>DMD cerberus
this guy was my fucking roadblock in DMD, not excited for that floor

>Boss Nero rides a punchline rocket to your location while punching furiously
nope nope nope

Attached: nero POWER.webm (800x472, 2.74M)

how do you get this working, i can't read japenese

and this guy is how old and got the job how, exactly?

>You're too late Ren Ren
>I'm already half Xehanort

youtu.be/YLmdn26u4OY?t=197

here's an example, he started with combo A but switched to combo B midcombo

His face model.

Attached: maxim.png (756x1151, 461K)

Yeah he is hot as fuck. Here another. Not as lewd but you know.

Attached: BhhIszrCIAAe-HI.jpg (494x741, 39K)

>this guy

Capcom is genius. They effectively made all the straight male fans who lust after Vergil and all the fujos who lust after V lust after the same person. Next is world peace.

Pretty sure that's Dance Macabre

how much damage does just blowing your breakers up?

So long gay fury

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-24 22-58-59-26.jpg (3840x2160, 1.77M)

Dance Macabre

what the fuck I was hitting the wrong thing all this time, im so retarded.

Which one ? Maxim (his model) or Dan (VA/mocap)?

wtf is this webm what

Attached: ezgif-1-d601af53daa1.jpg (153x199, 7K)

>when at main menu press LEFT ALT + NUM PAD 8 then load into the void

Oh, you must be right, i didn't 100% swordmaster yet

And this is his mocap actor.

Attached: 308e7a4c6cdd8ac832ea0250d2f82fe1.jpg (500x740, 38K)

that's Dance Macabre

>10x semi infinite health enemies on DMD
what a slog

Bringer Snatch, Wire Snatch, Rawhide Snatch, Double Snatch gaurantee you can never escape him.
Get ready to be completely screwed.

>Urizen dies
>V comes out as Vergil to Dante and Nero
>they spend the month as an awkward family
>V dies on June 15
this is so sad

Do enemy placements change in different difficulties? Think I only fought two of those red fuckers in DH.

Clarkson for Vergil

>POWWAAHHH

I saw a few of the early streams
>People in the comments talking shit about DMC while he plays
>The moment he said he was enjoying it they all changed their tune and started going on about how amazing it is

Attached: 1524845443128.jpg (613x736, 74K)

>after 50% life all of nero's swings are followed by bringer knuckle so you have even more hitboxes to dodge

Maxim can't compete with Cowie's bulge though.

Yeah i just got it, sorry

Is the gay timer from DMC4 going to return?

I didn't realize how busted Faust was. I mean I know it takes orbs obviously. But cmon man the damage it does considering DMD is fucking noticeable especially when an enemy does some stage transition tier shit and you just meteor them for more damage the a DT Balrog uppercut.

Damn he's hot as hell

Attached: 1553374464471.jpg (950x1358, 416K)

So queen Empusa queen on stage 10 and Goliath on 20

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-24 23-00-31-17.jpg (3840x2160, 1.88M)

>tfw this is foreshadowing Nero's Downfall as he lets his new demon abilities corrupt him so it's up to Vergil who walked that path to save his son
Can't wait for DMC6 lads

Attached: 1537538332275.png (960x960, 1.75M)

yes

>not finishing with rocket shoryu
cmon senpai step it up

Can you no damage mission 8? As far as I know you have to get hit by Urizen

...Cowie's bulge ?

yes

Does lock-on switching even work in this game? I miss the various lock-on settings of DMC4. It doesn't seem to work well in this game at all.

anyone got a link to the denuvo-less exe? i need dem extra frames

>shaved armpits but very visible pubic hair
Do men often do that?

He'll upgrade to Sith Lord in no time.

Attached: 1553058207182.png (1366x768, 1.8M)

depends on if I can use gold orbs

Attached: 1540744889396.gif (200x200, 948K)

>Boss Nero wire snatches you, then holds you with his buster arm and proceeds to do the 3m red orb dance taunt in its entirety before instantly killing you.

Attached: 1553048695104.png (540x560, 208K)

>Shall we dance, Nero?
>No, I don't wanna...dance...

DMD isn't so hard. Just do 1-2 missions a day and it'll be over in no time. Honestly until maybe the Fury for Nero hes easy. V can be cheesed with camera shit and all you have to do is learn the upgraded bosses mostly just the horse and then Dante has some hard missions like 11/12 specifically. Vergil is pretty disappointing moveset wise. I feel like he had more new tricks for me on SoS but on DMD he had maybe 1 more move and alittle more life regen in DT?

You're not shitting with me right? Is there at least going to be a option to turn it off?

Attached: [pauses internally].jpg (500x500, 123K)

>DMC6
>Kyrie dies

I shaved mine like once in my life and the annoying skin irritation wasn't worth it

end of bloody palace where everyone becomes a star wars character

Attached: v vs vergil.webm (800x472, 2.82M)

Nero's taunt is my favorite because it's so awkward.

>Immediately tries to fight Dante again instead of dealing with the qliphoth and saving the world.
>implying vergil cares about anything besides beating Dante and MORE POWER

If the world was ending this nigger could just use the Yamato and go back into hell or wherever he wants to because magic Yamato horse shit. The only reason why he went to destroy the qliphoth is because he got his ass beat and wants a rematch with Nero, which he can't get if the world is destroyed.

>straight male fans who lust after Vergil

Attached: dmc v uhhhhh ummmmmmm.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

cheesed and goldorbed

I beat him on SoS prologue on the third attempt. Didn't get the one cycle kill or anything, just learned his attacks. I'm not good at the game, either.

Still have yet to kill him in SoS stand-up-mode as Nero. After two crystal breaks he'll really go ham on you.

SHE WAS STILL ALIVE I FELT IT

Attached: no.png (357x258, 225K)

jacque604.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/108.jpg?w=474

Dante's model

Just trim it then, it's just not worth the inconvenience since it grows back pretty fast anyway

I do like when men shave their armpits personally.

>kyrie dies
>nero goes insane
>???

Imagine not shaving your armpits

Nero because that DT, ALL IN move, decimates guarded enemies.

Attached: 1553368764831.gif (580x326, 2.49M)

Fujos lust after Vergil. Men lust after Dante. V is for normal girls.

me on the right

And his voice.

I'm not gay so I'm covered in hair.

:) but I have no picture of Maxim to compare with.

new thread

I'm not very good with bosses yet (just finished DH). Towards the end of the game I was using at least 1-3 every boss fight.

Literally every dude in this thread.

What do you think this is? DmC?

Vergilfags and Vfujos fucking hate each other tho.

It is technically a function, but it's entirely fucking random as to what the lock on changes to. So if you need to switch targets quickly you can choose to roll the dice by turning lock-on off and on or you can click L3 but either way you'd better pray to RNGsus.

Trimming pit hair is kinda pointless tbqh, trimming pubic hair makes sense to not have a bush but with pit hair it's either everything or nothing

Me too. I can't deal with guys who look fine and suddenly they raise their arms and they have a Amazon forest under their arms. So it's a nice surprise

>Fujos lust after Vergil.

I lust after Vergil and I am not a fujo.

Yeah, they do and pretty significantly. There's fun section where you have to fight 2 of those fuckers at the same time on DMD.

Bosses in DMD are fucking hell with how much health they have in DT.

I'm normal? I'm...a normie? I don't know whether to celebrate or cry.

No we don't. Fuck your false flag. I don't give a shit about Vergilfags. As in, I don't care what they do, I'm just happy they have a character that sparks joy in them.

Attached: DyV4yxkUcAAUqsS.jpg (240x240, 10K)

>place 3 fracture bombs on one enemy
>hold him and bring towards his family members
>taunt
>they hit him
>kills their whole family

>want to try out bloody palace earlier
>no denuvo kills the steam save
eh, it's almost april

Just for you

Attached: rocket punch.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

>It's c-custom made
I feel bad for Agnus

I feel you friend. I feel you.

No I was saying you should trim your pubic hair, literally nobody trims armpit hair.

Did DmC have that option?

Who lusts after Nero?

Attached: 1551943210879.png (778x611, 700K)

You gotta start searching user. Please post results after.

The best part is that Vergil clearly was changed after getting his humanity back, his demonic side was just too proud to admit that he was wrong

Everybody

Yes. DmC also told you which levels you were missing health upgrades in as well as having the Must Style mode.

>he picks up dante
>he actually starts doing well
i might be biased but he's one of the only streamers i enjoy watching

Attached: nero too hot.gif (600x338, 3.37M)

Nuns.

>Must Style mode
Why wasn't this mode in DMC5? Would've been really cool.

See you in the other thread user.

Gotta save some stuff for the DLC ;-)
Divergence mode is coming...

>V
>normal
You don't see anyone else roleplaying aboout their favourite character.

I wanna try that bringer move now