FeMC or just a new social link?

FeMC or just a new social link?

Attached: 1553382690428.jpg (489x902, 43K)

I thought that was Airi Ban from the thumbnail.

>talks about about not agreeing with the Phantom Thieves so she's not assocted with them
>talks at all
gee I wonder if she is the next new SILENT protagonist, what a mystery

Attached: 1507772403745.jpg (281x254, 14K)

this design specifically makes her look like a femc. which boy would you romance as femc Yea Forums?

Properly just a new social link. Question is when will there be a proper release date?

If the first year badge thing is true I’m willing to bet she’s an S.Link, but with how much they’d have to change to make Joker’s story go with a girl (which was supposedly said in an interview?) I don’t see why grade is out of bounds.
Regardless, I wonder if she’ll be the princess to Akechi’s prince, hence “The Royal.” Also that they just took the Portable chariot link and gave her Door-tan’s palette, feels cheap and easily fixable by just giving her different colors.

I’m against the idea of a female protagonist because of how terrible FeMC’s fans are, but Joker talks in the trailers.

___ _____ ____ ___ _____ _____ ____!

Only the best boy

Attached: 1491697136729.gif (872x632, 265K)

>looks at PT logo on the street
>clenches fist
>line of dialogue is interesting
>first year student when most Persona protags are 2nd
Maybe protag of "the answer" sort of thing/marie 2.0

She's literally P5's Marie

>marie 2.0
delet

Attached: deletthis.jpg (480x640, 69K)

She will be Akechi's assistant who wants to catch the Phantom Thieves so she can get a shot at that pancake ass.

Attached: Akechi.png (313x265, 128K)

Answer-style side story protagonist, I'm thinking. She doesn't seem to be the same person as Joker, but I'm betting she's playable in some form due to Smash datamine.

FeMC. Just out of intuition based on her aura.

Think about how Atlus does this, Catherine, DeSu2, Radiant Historia, SJR, the Fiends of Nocturne, there's a good as fuck chance

Attached: 1552939392050.jpg (767x786, 234K)

Plain, primly and properly dressed look, upright posture, the only thing in the trailer and unmoving/non-emotive. This to me even in the face of some possible counterevidence, just means this is so "solidly standard" that all of those objections are small superfluous roadblocks. This is MCness.

What's the smash datamine

Good taste user. I want to have Yusuke’s babies.

Copy that

Hair data filenames with feminine names, Jane or Jill or something like that to go with the Jack that supposedly represents normal Joker.

>"cXX" (where "XX" is a zero-based index) is the naming convention for costume folders in Smash 4 and Ultimate. ".mb" is the file extension for Maya binary files, while ".mchp" is a file extension in Maya related to hair.
> There is another reference to "Jack" that I feel should be mentioned: "/Jack6_C06_v01_070925.mb_Jane1_pony_hairSystemShape2.mchp"". @jam1garner was the first to notice it in the string dump. I've seen some interesting theories about what "Jane" could refer to relative to Joker.

Kinda intersted in seeing a Sojiro route

I want FeMC, but I doubt it.

She looks like a typical MC. The problem is what she said (or even that she's speaking at all) goes against that

The Knight

Attached: SMOOTH CRIMINAL.jpg (3848x4352, 3.9M)

New social link
Late game party member who has identical skills to Akechi and acts as his replacement instead of giving Akechi a redemption arc

ayy lmao

For a bold new direction it'd be a FemMC.

For the probable fatlus reality it'd be a new social link.

Imagine Ann unzipping that catsuit and all of the accumulated farts of the day just come wafting out at once from their skin-tight prison after mingling together for hours

Attached: img.jpg (1024x1536, 392K)

I hope she's femmc, but at the same time I'm not getting my hopes up, since atlus during an interview said they won't introduce a new female protagonist. I guess we'll see in a month

That's obviously Akechi you mongoloid

Both, with Joker as the slink when you play femc.

>denial

I’m amazed that any of you are delusional to think this could ever happen in this timeline

Unless she has a Persona that does the same things as Arsene without actually being him, she probably is FeMC then I'd think.

Main character of Persona 5 Alternate Side Story game.

This.

It's litarally the same as Ryuji, Ann and Joker, you can't tell from that.

Yeah it definitely seems like she won't be the FeMC of the main game, but maybe she'll be the focus of the dlc. I'd honestly like that a lot better.

Attached: P5R get smoked.jpg (571x715, 99K)

Anne or Kawakami

If she's a first year, Kawakami won't be in her route.

Correct. His route is just him trying to get the FeMC to pose naked.

New confidant and/or team member who starts out as a foe of the PT but then becomes a yandere

Attached: 1553351884212.png (751x772, 267K)

Shinya!

Attached: a cute.jpg (600x720, 429K)

My uncle who works at Atlus says it's a brand new game. Her starting Persona is Herlock Sholmes. She doesn't have a traditional velvet room with Igor and attendant.

That kid should have been fuckable as male Joker.

i keep forgetting about shinya lmao
him and chihaya and ohya

I'm against the idea because of how forced it usually is. If P5 was designed from the get go with both genders in mind, they could have made the story to handle it better. P5 with a female protag is going to be much darker due to her being a girl among 2 rapist villains and how she can also be a target of it. It slants the story into being a different shade depending on which MC you choose at the start, which is bad.

FeMC. But we don't know whether she's going to have her own separate campaign from Joker or if she's going to be like the P3 FeMC.

Her persona is definitely going to be similar to Arsene. She's the Red Joker to the male Black Joker.

Attached: 1553393829253.jpg (2220x1080, 491K)

This guy is an absolute retard because he doesn't consider the possibility that she'll get the Alph treatment.

She's not female Joker. She is female anti-Joker and the star of her own game.

Olimar and Alph

If this is about how there was data suggesting a Pony-tail in Smash Ultimate then i postit that it could be a Flynn Costume.

Attached: Flynn_render.png (257x610, 144K)

It's not going to be anything not from Persona 5.

screw femc this is even better

>a different shade depending on which MC you choose at the start, which is bad.
This is bad, why? The differences are the point after all.

Well, there was SMT4 costumes in P5 as DLC, didn't have a Ponytail though, but i don't think it is entirely out of the ballpark.

I agree actually.

Attached: 1331005106298.jpg (400x383, 93K)

Because knowing Atlus it wouldn't be a thing where they changed stuff up more naturally to fit the female protag's point in the story. We'd get something like P3P where it's mostly just social links and everything else is the same. At that point it's just the Male story feeling oppressing at the start and normal after that, while the female's story goes from feeling extremely dark and oppressive to fizzling out a bit to darker again, and so on. It's straight up just one story being much more intense than the other because of a simple gender swap and nothing else.

Then it ends with him being surprised that the femc has a thing for him and never considered it despite asking for her to get naked all the time

>but i don't think it is entirely out of the ballpark.
It's definitely out of the ballpark. Why put a costume that references a game that isn't Persona 5? And why add a pony tail to Joker didn't have with his SMT4 costume? Makes absolutely no sense.