Xbox Revival

Fable 4? Halo Infinite? Xbox Scarlett? Yep, it looks like Xbox is back for the 9th generation. The 360 comfy days will be returning soon Xbros.

Attached: 370-3709941_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-xbone-ainz-wojak-xbox-one (1).jpg (820x919, 188K)

Sasuga Ainz-sama.

>looks like xbox is back for the 9th generation

user, idk in what kind of cave you were in the last 3 years, but xbox won, it has more power, more exclusives, better services, backwards compability, better sound, and more stuff

Yea Forums will live Xbox again.
Its inevitable.

He probably meant in terms of sales. I don't think sales necessarily indicate quality, but the PS4 and Switch have been outselling the Xbox One.

>more exclusives
????

Attached: 1536499387965.gif (350x346, 2.93M)

Do Xbox exclusive being also on Windows really matter to the average console buyer? I know Yea Forums rags on Xbox for it but if you're going to buy a console anyways does it really matter? Xbox One X is also cheaper than any PC for those specs anyways.

Does it matter? Everything from the Xbox library is going multiplat anyway

What exclusives?

This picture never fails to make me chuckle.
Whoever thought of replacing the skelman with Momonga needs a pat on the shoulder.

Never ever on the Shitstation tho :)

Attached: xboxrpg.jpg (1200x660, 161K)

Yup and I'm getting an Xbox Scarlett Anaconda along with a Nintendo Switch with Halo 5, Halo Infinite, and Metroid 5.

The only thing about Xbox I like is they’re sharing with us Nintenbros.

Can’t wait to play Cuphead next month, hope Rare Replay comes next

This

Xbox really needs to either improve their game studios or get Japan on their side because no matter how many exclusives they have pretty much all of them have been mediocre this gen.

If you're a PS4 + Switch owner that doesn't matter.

>Do Xbox exclusive being also on Windows really matter to the average console buyer? I know Yea Forums rags on Xbox for it but if you're going to buy a console anyways does it really matter?
No and no, Yea Forums is just retarded.

No, it's not, you better start coming up with better bait than this, cunt. a small number of outsourced games coming to Steam because they sold like shit on console for reasons of Microsoft being shit or the game sucking, in general, isn't going multiplat, shithead.

Switch won't even be able to run 95% of the Xbox games lol

Attached: don-arceta-don-arceta-20.jpg (1920x1080, 1001K)

Why would you buy a PS4, movies aren't games?

xbox had below,ashen and crackdown 3 in the last 6 months, say 1 exclusive sony had in the last 6 months? it literally has no games

Microsoft really needs to stop cucking itself and, at best, only allow ports to Microsoft Windows and distribute them in that platform as well.

Xbox and Windows 10 are one and the same, plus Xbox is more popular for gaming than Windows 10, if it's not on Steam it might as well not exist to a PCfag.

If it's on more than one platform, it is a multiplat bu definition. Halo MCC is now a multiplat, for example. The only Xbox game that isn't actually on another platform is Halo 5.

I'm going to blow your mind on the MCC, that's getting released on PC and eventually getting mod support so that 343 can shove Halo 2 and 3 babbies along with Reach babbies all on the MCC for PC, that way they can finally fuck off from Infinite. You want a Halo game like Halo 2 and 3, maybe even Reach, make your own, that's why Infinite is on Windows 10 and not Steam, they're shoving your asses in cages and locking you in it so you don't have to bug them anymore, they were trying to do this in 2014 but it failed but they know it will work this time.

Yeah, but for example Dust its self-distributed by the developer in GOG.com. Microsoft never distributed Cuphead. They could either held a temporal distribution deal or be the publishers of the Xbox version and Microsoft Store.
>if it's not on Steam it might as well not exist to a PCfag.
I really fucking hate that.