Name a better protagonist

Name a better protagonist

Attached: red_dead_redemption_2_arthur_revolver_3840.0.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

I like how he's actually got a personality.

Dude has like no personality.

John Marston

Sure fag

Attached: 6D1TtYs.jpg (3840x2160, 581K)

Is it cheating if I pick two?

Attached: c9e.jpg (1199x939, 140K)

good game. thinking ima trade it in to gamestop though

Never been a doubt.

Attached: metal-gear-solid-art-yoji-shinkawa.jpg (736x425, 50K)

this

MAKE UP YOUR MIND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: stage4.png (300x300, 60K)

for me it's The Nameless One
Arthur is based too though

Attached: 5.jpg (507x600, 41K)

third post best post

John is based as fuck and easily my 2nd favorite Rockstar protagonist, but I gotta give it to my boy Arty, Roger Clarke absolutley killed it as Arthur, and the complexity and depth of his character was explored was more intimately

Attached: The duality of man.png (400x240, 100K)

You're a fag

I got my copy friday and will return it today or tomorrow after i try out some cheats

I can't.
I have yet to come across a protag that was written this well.
A simple man, a hired gun who knew nothing but violence throughout his whole life.
They fucking nailed every aspect of it.
Especially his insecurities(his envy of John, because he got to spend time with his family whereas Dutch didn't want his right hand man to spend too much time with his son, which the game earlier portrays as a loyalty issue for Arthut, until Arthur opens up about his past.)
This fucking game man. Its gonna take a while until something like this comes along again.

There's one of those shitposting threads earlier. The "game x is already forgotten" type, because apparently a game is only good if Yea Forums memes about it 24/7.
But what people don't get is, a game like RDR2 is a full course meal. The kind of which you have once a year. Not something that leaves you empty or thinking about another go to the kitchen.
This is the kind of game you can move on from, because its fucking fullfilling until the last second.
Not one of those fuckgames that give you a feeling like there must be more to come or you havent gotten something out of yet.

RDR1 was the same kind of game.
And its probably gonna take until RDR3 until we experience this again.

Geralt of Rivia

Manny Calavera, Sam Fisher (when voiced by Michael Ironside) JC Denton, Garrett in the first 2 Thief Games

Probably my favorite protagonist of this gen.
Somehow even better than John. I know that's by no means an unpopular opinion, but I loved John so much that it really shocked me.
Spent the whole game going "man I wish I could play as John" until I actually was playing as John. Then I wanted to go back.

huh?
what?
a nuclear weapon?