Seriously considering buying pic related, the "5...

Seriously considering buying pic related, the "5.1 Inch 16GB double joystick 128Bit video game console Built-in 3000 No-Repeat Games with MP4 MP5 function support arcade neogeo/cps/gba/gbc/gb/sfc/fc/sega game"

Any thoughts, or suggestions?
I am essentially just wanting an emulation device with buttons that I can play at home or else where. $50 with free shipping seems like a good deal.
Anyone have experience with these?

Attached: jxd.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/SONY-PSP-2000-LAVENDER-PURPLE-CONSOLE-ONLY/352562632747?hash=item52165ed82b:g:UmgAAOSw~sJcM1FR
youtube.com/watch?v=nROljBT2ETM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>bits

buy a soulja station

>random chinktoid console
>supporting 128bit games
That's a huge scam, my friend.

souljaboy advance is also worth looking into

free tibet
also enso'd vita a best

Dumbass.

Just get a jailbroken PSP/Vita. Not some fucking chink-made ' ' 'console' ' '

Buy a PSP and hack it.

Buy and hack a PS Vita, actually good non-8bit shit will be available to you.

Just buy a PSP you fucking retarded nigger.
>buy used for $30
>get a new shell off ebay
>get a screen protector, case and 128gb card
bang, there you go, all the games you can possibly need

Attached: white_psp_2000_for_sale_1506440247_6ad6279c.jpg (640x640, 54K)

I used to have a modded PSP-1000, but long ago. And now buying one is significantly more expensive as they are a collectors item.
Yea Forums used to actually talk about these JXD's fairly well back in the day, and I thought they might have some new advice.

All of the "$30" PSP's on ebay are also chink knock offs. Perhaps you have a link you could point me to?

>bits

ebay.com/itm/SONY-PSP-2000-LAVENDER-PURPLE-CONSOLE-ONLY/352562632747?hash=item52165ed82b:g:UmgAAOSw~sJcM1FR

>bits

The GDP ones are a thousand times better

>GBA
>32 kilobyte + 96 kilobyte VRAM

They seem to be going around 40 to 60 bucks, but it is a much better product than that chink shit.

>"Joystick is broken"
No thank you

Just buy a new one you fucking drooling mongoloid, it's cheap as hell and easy to replace. You won't find a pristine PSP at this point, that's why you gotta learn how to do these little repairs by yourself.

Attached: 61Vwx1NLU2L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 14K)

When I got a PSP and modded it (when they first came out) it was a fairly effort intensive thing, including removing a circuit from the battery. Now that support has ended, is it much easier?

PSP CFW install has been idiot proof for over 10 years now.
youtube.com/watch?v=nROljBT2ETM

>you fucking drooling mongoloid
Gosh I missed Yea Forums. Dudes in prison weren't even this belligerent

Tons easier. If I remember it it was basically copying files to the memory and running it, or something very similar to that.

>My Issue is that paying $40 plus shipping for a non-functioning PSP, then buying a joystick and installing it myself is a lot more work it seems than just buying a garbo chink box.
Jesus fucking Christ, this guy is hopeless.

Attached: 6345344.jpg (252x372, 58K)

>buy a broken psp
>buy a replacement joystick
>buy a batter
>buy a new shell
>replace everything
>stop working after a month anyway because it's an old and not well kept item as demonstrated by having to buy multiple replacement parts for it and has other worn outunlisted parts
such a worthy investment!

You probably should just buy the chink box since you're such a fucking retard.

Thanks! Great video (guys voice is weird though)
Good to know.
Look man, I'm basically a pleb. I'm just out of prison and on a tight budget, and just trying to play some vidya, not work on a project.
Basically what he said.

That's less than $60 total for everything, you're either poor or afraid of tinkering with tech. But if you want to buy chinkshit crap instead of proven tech, knock yourself out.

>Basically what he said.
look man, i may think what he suggested is not worth it, but buying a garbo chink box is no better, it'll probably last even less.
JXD might be a good alternative, but to be on par with a PSP you need to get the expensive ones, not the $40-50 models.

Where did i say anything about cost?
Yeah, that's $60(probably even less), the point is that if someone sells a PSP that is THAT broken and doesnt even have a batter, it'll probably fail and stop working entirely even after you fixed all that was listed as broken, because it probably has more damage than what's listed.
In the end you'll have wasted 100% of what you spent, regardless of how much you spent.

That waasn't OP, but yes, I'm not experienced with tinkering. And I'm poor.
And I came here for discussion about the chinktech, but no seems to say anything about it but "MUH PEE ESS PEE" (which is itself in fact chink tech).

>I'm not experienced with tinkering
Unless the thing requires you to solder you have absolutely no excuse.

Well given that I have zero experience, instead of being a shitter you could say "Hey, it's actually not too hard! All you need is basic skills!"
Stay fucked

>it'll probably fail and stop working entirely even after you fixed all that was listed as broken, because it probably has more damage than what's listed.
How do you even come to that conclusion you imbecile? if the PSP boots and read the sd card slot, then everything needed for it to function is in proper state. It's a small device with an even smaller amount of parts, not a fucking car from 80s. Jesus, it's so hard reasoning with retarded, idort people.

If you are that incredulous about buying it online, go to a nearby pawn shop, you're guaranteed to find a few PSPs since this thing had billions of units sold. Grab one and test it yourself.

Attached: 1376673938984.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Buy a controller play all of those on your android

>instead of being a shitter you could say "Hey, it's actually not too hard! All you need is basic skills!"
Do you realize what website you're on right now?

Considered that. My tablet is rather old and my phone is a dumbphone.
I'm sure he comes to that conclusion because it happened. My old 1000 had buttons fail, the stick started listing, and screen got lines. And as as someone who doesn't tinker, this made it unusable.

Sure do. I've been here since 2006. And I've been eternally disappointed by this board, but I've seen some decent discussions once in a while.

>And as as someone who doesn't tinker
It's a 14 year old device, if you aren't up to tinker and repair it yourself, don't even bother.
>waaaahhh muh feefees

Feefees?
Oh well. Thank you for your help, Yea Forums! I think I'm going to go with a PSP. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Just Buy a vita my man or buy pic related for your phone. These are the top 2 options for handheld gaming.

Attached: .jpg (900x900, 36K)