ITT: "Villains" that didn't do anything wrong

Adam and Eve were just defending themselves against YoRHa aggression.

Attached: Adam and Eve.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LR5uqmsx9AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they look like fucking twinks.

They are? What's your point.

Welcome to Yoko Taro games

Attached: 1489634419224.jpg (500x562, 88K)

Is this a DMC reference?

No, it's from Metal Gear Solid 3, my zoomer friend

Should be:
>ITT: "Villains" that didn't do anything at all

I don't see how someone can play GoW3 and think that Zeus (and the gods, in general) are the bad guys.

Attached: Zeus.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

What about that time Adam killed a bunch of androids and then tortured 9S just to see how 2B would react?

I don't think that's point at all.

Then why are they called Adam and Eve? Why are both men?

How do you know those androids didn't mindlessly attack him, like 2B and 9S did?

The Androids were convinced that all machines were pure evil, and that attacking/killing them was jusfified in any circumstance,

Do Machines even have gender?

AHHHHHHHH
DON'T REMIND ME OF THIS

Attached: 1522345101526.jpg (1272x1094, 568K)

they arent human, they arent male or female

They're the bad guy for Kratos, that doesn't neccesrily make them bad and besides mentions of how they're not exactly great dudes, the games never paint them as evil.

They killed their creators and wiped out humans on earth.

The humans were already extinct before the aliens arrived.

>the games never paint them as evil

You sure? Even Pandora and Athena were in the "Zeus must die" bandwagon. Also, you hardly kill good people using the power of "hope".

They're not the bad guys considering the fucking apocalyptic state the world is in at the end

>They killed their creators
good
al*ens must die

>implying bad people can't feel hope
that's hurtful, user.

That was the point, but still.

Attached: 67413033_p0.jpg (768x1024, 773K)

Because Adam read the Bible and thought those names sounded cool or something.

>ng+ flashbacks

Attached: 1547251599143.jpg (442x740, 44K)

Eve did nothing wrong. He just wanted to be a family with his brother. Adam though was a fucking nutcase.

Attached: 0BFCB130-D5B5-48CF-A932-7D4F1F483347.jpg (942x1100, 204K)

EVE FUCK OFF, YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE YOUR NAME. NOW EAT YOUR APPLE

Didnt they destroy humanity?

Attached: dahlia-iris-damage.gif (256x192, 85K)

*ahem*
Fuck the Patriots

Attached: Solidus-Snake-MGS2-RAYs.jpg (1200x655, 108K)

Humanity had been dead for like 9000 years before they came around

how do i achieve this body type?

They destroyed alienity

>had to change the ending due to 9/11
>made the most kino ending of all vidya games instead

It's a fucked situation. When Kratos opened Pandora's Box in the first game, the evils within infected the Gods. Zeus became a paranoid motehrfucker and tried to have Kratos killed, which prompted the whole revenge thing. 12:33
youtube.com/watch?v=LR5uqmsx9AU

>>had to change the ending
lol no he didn't
they cut one part of the crash sequence like two weeks before the game went gold, they didn't rewrite anything

"No!"

Kind of, I guess. Then again they didn't even try to make peace with them.

It's not like Zeus didn't give people a reason to hate him, he was always fucking with people. With Pandora, he got her to release evils upon humanity because of his everlasting hatred for humanity and he then imprisoned her. In Athenas case, I barely remeber any of her dialogue, something about the time of the Gods being over, who gives a shit she's some dead ascendant being. For Kratos, his brother was taken away, because Zeus was scared of a prophecy fortelling his death, and was tortured for decades. Kratos' mom was taken away and placed in some edge of the underworld spot, and when Kratos found her she was transformed into some abomination that Kratos had to kill. Despite all that shit, Kratos was content to be the new God of war, but Zeus wouldn't even let him do that. So then he wanted to kill Zeus, and anyone that got in the way was on the hit list. Let's not pretend like Zeus wasn't a piece of shit, because even the real-life myths present his as an irreedeamable dick head who was only considered good because of his God status. Realistically, Kratos had his reasons for killing him, and although Zeus wasn't evil, he wasn't good, and the death he got was entirely of his own actions.

Attached: 3048.png (148x125, 4K)

>nothing wrong

Attached: NieR_.Automata.full.2128346.jpg (840x700, 208K)

They didn't really alter much, just Arsenal Gear crashing through the city. I know Solidus always mouths something as he's about to fall, so his dialogue may have been cut too?

>Kratos was content to be the new God of war

He was Ares on steroids. Athena stated that Kratos and the spartan army had destroyed multiple greek cities, and that the Gods weren't happy with that.

Why? Because they wanted to do it themselves?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

John Doe was right. Waller deserved to be killed and Batman is a fucking pussy.

Attached: Joker.jpg (350x350, 17K)

Theres an entire conversation in the game about why hes named after a girl