How many hours do you play vidya each day?

How many hours do you play vidya each day?

Attached: qlmsl8juzvn21.jpg (4032x3024, 1.31M)

>playing this far away from the screen

I don't know, between 2 and 10.

i have been kind of busy lately so only 2 or 3 unless you count mobile then more like 5 or 6.

that is actually quite a reasonable time plan right there.

Attached: 1377734307621.gif (220x190, 2.11M)

Average weekday like 1-3 hours. Weekend I'll do about 4. If a new exciting game came out I can put about 8 in if it's a Friday or weekend.

Video games are jeiwsh, you just sit there staring at flashing pixels getting fat and stupid.

There are som many more things you cna do.

yeah like you're mom lol hahahahah

>jalepino cheetos
>oreos

based

show us your drinks

>FOV at 3.2
Like playing a game through binoculars. It's because of consolescrubs like this we have FOV issues on proper machines.

Two. I play a couple of hours before I go to sleep. I have something hot to drink and listen to Vinny while I play. It's very comfy cozy to me.

This pic looks like it came from reddit.

I would like for both this pic and the OP to fuck off back there.

>asking permission for sex
Do white guys actually do this?

Only those of us who don't want to get #MeToo'ed before she takes everything and runs off with Jamal.

>ageplay

das it mane

Attached: D0UETpdW0AAhDdv.png large.png (473x572, 322K)

Are white guys this cucked and white women this privileged now? I grabbed my wife's hand and led her to the basement and fucked her during a dinner party.

i always humiliate npcs like that irl, they crack down faster than an emotional teenage girl, its a glorious sight

as few as possible

whoa bro fukin sick high five this shit right now fukin slam it

Check your black privilege, shitlord.

yeah see they'll wait until you're succesful and then claim MUH MONEY. pic related took 18 years or so?

Attached: muh prenup though.png (892x1264, 538K)

but what is his wife doing while he's playing video games?

>the state of sonybros

At this point, I'm just glad for them they got RDR2 so they don't off themselves. Deep inside they are decent people I'd like to think.

>REEEEEEEEEE SNOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYY
>rent free
If you would have taken the time you would know he is "playing" on xbox

seething

>Wife Special Day Itinerary
>Get fucked by Jerome while cuck husband plays video games

on weekends? depends what i'm playing.
i play gacha shit when i wake up in bed (usually 9am) until like 12pm in the evening.
take a shower and eat something
then if i'm playing a fighting game usually lab for 30 min then get bored, play a few online matches then either shitpost here, watch whatever seasonal anime i have.
usually like 6pm and i go back to playing gacha shit until like 9pm and then shitpost here some more than go back to sleep.
t. khhv 23 wagecuck incel

her boyfriend

>definitely a Reddit thread
>click Reverse Image Search
I wish there was another Yea Forums.

>Big Red
10/10

>not tostitos lime chips
The real crime of this image