Is this game actually good or it is just overrated?

Is this game actually good or it is just overrated?

Attached: bravely-default-nintendo-3ds.jpg (1200x1066, 233K)

Very overrated.

Battle system is fun, but the story is very pants-on-head retarded.

Music is fantastic too.

Just like all their games, concept art is great, but the in game looks terrible.

Gameplay is alright.

textbook example of how not to make a jrpg

i want to fuck the fairy

I TOLD YOU ABOUT FAIRIES BRO
I TOLD YOU
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

For a JRPG it has high tier combat, cute art, and hits the nostalgia buttons, but so far both games have pacing and story issues.

Actually good, but not flawless. Back when it was released it was the best Final Fantasy game in years.

Attached: 1414164488650.png (655x744, 182K)

>Overrated
Everyone shat all over it. Game is fun if you like the FFV job system. The game falls apart and drags on forever right before the end though

It's very overrated but not terrible

The first 6 or so chapters are legitimately good. Then it gets tedious, then by the final chapter it gets good again

Great music, nice characters and story but this one part can easily make you want to quit.

Do you think there's some possibility for an enchanced switch port?

what are the best jrpgs/rpgsfor the 3ds?

100%

Overrated? I only ever saw it being hated to the core

Phenomenal music and Job system, the combat itself is very good though not for everyone. Only bad thing is the story is literally the most retarded story I've seen in a game in ages. Defo worth a play though.

Attached: 1549742113187.png (600x513, 424K)

Why would we even need one? Unless it was to take out some of the tedium of Groundhog Day, then it's pointless

It's very underrated. Everyone shits on it, but it's the best mobile JRPG in decades.

Job system is cool at first but there's too many and there's so many shit ones

Attached: received_2231452907103025.png (960x960, 290K)

cute faerie.

why did they make the boss fight music loop like that when you're going to hear it so fucking often?

Basically everything that has the Atlus logo on it, several level-5 games too.

It's not terrible but the middle section is dog shit and the only thing that's stopping me from beating it

I'm still salty EU got the shit box art. Savor this one victory, USA.

Attached: 1382938872966.jpg (800x800, 743K)

Dope soundtrack, job system is fun to mix and match (but easy to abuse), story is about as average as they come for JRPG standards. The worst thing I can say about it is how monotonous the grind becomes at times, and it extends into the narrative as well.

Attached: 1427246517446.png (500x404, 197K)

*ahem*
I want to put that fairy in a jar and fill that jar with my seed.

>turn based combat better then ever
>story and pacing all over the place
J U S T

I honestly prefer the one we got than the generic Airy one.

>I have nothing to actually say, but felt like being a contrarian faggot anyways.

why the fuck was he named that? did his parents know his fate?

Attached: ayyry.png (712x495, 191K)

sauce?

Say hello to one of the best party members ever.

Is 2 worth playing if I enjoyed the fuck out of the first game? I heard it makes the old characters more one note while the new members don't bring that much to the table.

Attached: Ringabell.(Bravely.Default).full.1795449.jpg (3174x4605, 2.91M)

Everything aside from the music is awful.

this

It deserves the right amount of praise for a 3ds game. Way to many of them are underrated

Default? Yes it's good.

Second. FUCK NO

The story is complete dogshit

The combat system is still good

Attached: 1527180752317.jpg (480x488, 40K)

It's very over rated, but it's not bad.

Bravely Second tho, is MILES better, and one of the most enjoyable JRPGs I've played before Octopath Traveller was released.

Don't go expecting good storytelling in any of those two tho, specially in second, the story is cringey AF, but the boss battles and music are epic.

isthataboyoragirl?

I honestly like the EU box art more than the USA one, it feels nostalgic.
I'm currently going through Second and while the characters are weaker (except for Magnolia) it's still a good time and maybe better paced than Default

You tell me, a shame this costume was cut from the western release.

Attached: BDFTS_Ringabel_Bonus_Costume_Artwork[1].png (490x750, 231K)

Anyone else really, REALLY want to fuck Airy?
She's so fucking hot

Attached: 1458322109470.png (1200x1200, 424K)

combat system is still good with fun new jobs and the new characters are enjoyable, especially Magnolia. As for the old characters, it's fun to see them again but sometimes they can feel one note

Depends, are we talking true form?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (679x431, 34K)

>Back when it was released it was the best Final Fantasy game in years.
Is it not still considered to be the best Final Fantasy game in years even now?

It's not that good.

If you love JRPGs, it's not bad or anything. But you could do a lot better.

No, fairy.
I just want to use her like a flying little onahole.

Attached: 1552904168756.png (997x1300, 1.75M)

how the FUCK am I supposed to beat the 2nd to last boss without cheesing it?
I do use that one skill where everyone takes no damage for 2 turns in order to counter her Zeta flare but she still whoops my ass with that Slaughter spell

love the game's aesthetic and feel but hated the ending like most people. can't believe the second game suckered me again

Attached: BUWIcXy.jpg (1132x658, 196K)

I'm not up to date on core FF titles so I played it safe.

Attached: 1458412184275.jpg (425x496, 120K)

Reminder it's perfectly acceptable to bully the fairies. They are all bitchy little shits.

Attached: Airy Link.png (650x650, 419K)

The story isnt as good but you will wnjoy it if you liked 1

The new classes especially are very cool

Reminder to also jam it in with no mercy. Cum and dump.

It's still the best FF game in years, yes

Attached: drop_a_letter_for_spoiler.png (450x400, 281K)

>you will never have two fairies hugging your dick

Just bring the beatdown, kill them before they kill you. You can try to use Stillness or Fairy Ward, but as you know, they seem prepared for that tactic.

Attached: 361657974b66d9331498624ed88a0f7311230457.png (771x1200, 794K)

Flawed but great. If it weren't for the pacing issues it would be one of the best Final Fantasy games of all time as far as I'm concerned.

Good, but wait until the Switch Port this year when Agnes gets in Smash

It's microtransactions the game. A rather big, but optional part of the game requires you to have your 3ds idle for hours unless you pay with real money. Also an integral mechanic similar to limit brake can only be used twice a day unless you pay for more potions with real life money. Aside from that the game is good. But that killed the game for me.

Why won't they just put a Bravely 1+2 HD remaster collection on the Switch already?
I'd buy it instantly. Fuck.

is the story in Second really that bad?

Because you touch yourself at night

>an integral mechanic.
Git gud. I never used time stop even once.

Very good

Attached: 1532927726738.png (800x427, 148K)

bravely default is overrated trash shilled by a loud minority of autists on Yea Forums

>Integral

Holy fuck batman you are diagnosably autistic. Bravely Second i literally not good for anything and the only reason to ever use it is to make a max damage send-a-move

bravely default is an underrated gem, thats shit on by a loud minority of autists on Yea Forums

Its 10/10...

...until you reach the time loop, which might be one of the worst game design choices I have ever seen.

It's not necessary, but on hard it's welcome and ffs it's a mechanic that was clearly intended to be in the game and useful. But they put it behind a paywall. Just because it's possible to play through the game without it, doesn't make it ok.

Likely by the end of the year, we'll know

The new asterisk bearers are all very well done. Battle system is improved. Main party characters are dry-ish. Sidequests are the meat of the game, though some of them are a little disappointing as the choices you have to make have no real bearing on the world

Amps up the 4th wall fuckery to 11, and Anne is superior to her sister

Attached: 1523997874148.png (783x1280, 1.39M)

I think this game has some of the best turn based combat the genre has ever seen

Airy still seems to be the cutest.

oh man i forgot about that

Attached: 1439951394781.png (480x331, 184K)

post more fairires

user in a thread yesterday described it best, if you like FF5 and want FF5 on crack then you'll like this game and it's basically only for that relatively niche audience only.

Only ADHDs disliked the time loops

They add very cool what ifs to the story and by the time you get to them you should already have a party good enough to auto-battle all the fights so you cam just absorb the story

What about the mobile like aspects of the game? Keep defending a game that was crippled by greedy publishers. This is a single player game that was sold at full price and yet the experience got altered, so that you would need to pay if you wanted to play a certain way. You wouldn't be defending Game Freak if putting pokemon in a daycare would cost real money, just because it's optional and not so useful aside from breeding.

Having turns themselves as a resource is definitely one of the more interesting twists I've seen put on the genre.

Attached: 1541634861115.png (900x1243, 1.25M)

It's mediocre but 3DS owners were starved for JRPGs at the time.

They are waiting to announce the sequel & Agnes into Smash. Who the fuck do you think "Brave" was referring too?

That generally doesn't work on Hard. Normal and Easy, sure you can kill every boss before they do anything, but that doesn't fly on Hard.

Take advantage of Dual Shields, AoE Buffs, and Reraise. Salve Maker/Time Mage doesn't really lose out by not having a weapon. Take advantage of Giant's Draft if you need more survivability, or other useful shit granted by Salve Maker like resist poison or the elemental immunities. Dancer/Freelancer can be used to feed BP to your whole party, and functions fine with Dual Shields as well. Dual Shields makes people tanky as all hell. Combine that with Giant's Draft (double max hp), Regen (which is hp% based), and Reraise.

Those fairies are the perfect size for lap-seated intercrural.

The game was designed around it not existing. If the game made it so bosses were tuned in a way that they're impossible without it, then yeah okay you'd have a point. But it's not.

You keep saying "mobile aspects" but the one, SINGULAR thing you can spend money on is the SP drink, what is wrong with you? Stop overreacting

Attached: 1524385078817.jpg (744x967, 168K)

Did you skip the sub quests? Because the sub quests are what make the alternate dimensions awesome.

What exactly is your definition of "cheesing it"? Just use three Dark Knight rage spammers, and a Red Mage.

we've had the autists in the drawthreads figure this out. Bravely fairies are about the size of an adult man's little finger

Attached: fairysize.png (1281x680, 1.36M)

shut up dude

the most polished version of the classic turn based ff.

She's so cute lads. It sucks that she's an ancient evil.

Attached: 1530951796680.jpg (600x600, 182K)

I liked it. I took a little bit of time to break it so a little before the halfway point I had infinite money and maxed levels. Shortly after I had every job on every character maxed. Right after that the story shit the bed hard. I couldn't take anymore idiocy and repetition so I got the bad end and looked up the good end on YouTube. Apparently the game gets harder with some of the refights, but by the time I got to them I just wasn't having fun anymore. Plus the few refights I did weren't challenging, but I guess I did that to myself since I had maxed out characters. The combat was fine, but easily exploitable. There was one loop that crashed the game if you speed the game up fast enough. I forgot what it was since it's been years since I played, but it was posted in the threads on Yea Forums around the time it was out.

I tried the sequel, but early on I realized that I was not having fun with it so I dropped it and moved on.

Attached: 1457633160560.jpg (700x979, 393K)

>user... fine, I admit it, you figured me out... I want to destroy the world... but.. *flies near your ear* If you help me awaken the crystals I'll... let you do anything you want to me~ *flutters*

What do?

Attached: 1539305732482.jpg (357x307, 32K)

>Airy fingers her hole.jpg

I thought you could pay to skip the town building shit, but I might be misremembering, nonetheless why defend having a nice mechanic behind a paywall, even if it's optional? It makes no sense. It doesn't matter if you can beat the game with or without it. It would have been better off not having the bravely second at all in the game. It's just a dick move to add a mechanic and put it behind a paywall for no reason except to make money. If the game wasn't full price I at least could have understood the need for jewing out the customers.

Awaken those motherfucking crystals.

Attached: 1550432200452.jpg (642x789, 81K)

Fuck the world I want my magical fairy onahole.

its okay, but it has framerate issues
too bad these fucking incompetents wont update it to run on N3ds speeds, which fixes all the issues, so we have to unlock it manually through CFW

so you admit to intentionally misleading people based on flawed. Bravely games seem to have the most people complain about it that never actually played it and just repeat what they heard on Yea Forums

see pic

Attached: 1501906660152.jpg (1024x707, 227K)

Based and onaholepilled

Attached: 1529456288624.jpg (640x1000, 221K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Delusional

Literally me.

You know how in the first game when you open the menu Airy would appear with various "entry" animations?
One of the animations was Airy popping her head in from the bottom, kinda like Chen here in this image, before flying up and doing a looping.

It was super fucking cute and adorable. I kept closing and re-opening the menu over and over like an autist for minutes on end just to watch her do that.
She's my wife.

Attached: 1525449242449.png (300x300, 43K)

buff, debuffs, white mage lv 13 skill, dark knight for damage,combine the no one takes damage skill with the time mage ability to 14 lv skill to spam it a lot and use ninja's fast atack ability to atack first

>having a nice mechanic behind a paywall
Because it's also not behind a paywall. You can store multiple uses that build up over time. Like what has been said though, the system only exists for e-peen friend attack numbers or saving your ass if you're really, really, bad.

You idiot, Brave was referring the the DQ3 hero, which has been teased by Sakurai fucking weeks ago.

Why do people hate the snes and ps1 eras jrpg turned base combat systems so much nowadays?

Airy Lies

Attached: 1312897662181.gif (227x224, 11K)

She killed millions...

Are you retarded, I admitted that I might have misremembered and that my point still stands that you shouldn't put mechanics behind paywalls in a full price title. Keep sucking corporate dick brainlet. I hope all your favourite single player games implement fucking micro transactions for no reason. Stop defending a game because you liked it and accept the fact that this shit is ridiculous and there is no excuse for it. This game could be an 11/10 and I wouldn't recommend it for the simple fact that they added micro transactions and put a game mechanic behind it in a fucking single player game.

Oh I forgot to say that the special move thing they do in the game is pretty cool. You get buffs as long as the song is playing, right? Also the OST is absolutely amazing and I have the live concert music on my PC and phone. I listen to it all the time and it's hands down the best thing about this game.

Nooo I can't wear Airy's outfit, it doesn't suit me at all!

Attached: 1529652991145.png (687x962, 396K)

Great music, great character customization and combat, mediocre to good everything else. It's basically a really excellent modern successor to Final Fantasy V that takes the fundamentals it built and then expands on them all hugely in a way every other mainline FF has failed to do since.

Biggest negatives are:
>There's a passive time-gated progression mechanic where you rebuild a town passively to unlock new items and equipment in shops that feels completely tacked on and is a mild annoyance if you're looking to binge the game in under a week.
>The last act has you redo prior boss battles for story reasons with minimal changes to vary them up. The side-content during this portion is hugely changed around and has tons of neat lore hidden to it but the central stuff you HAVE to do to progress to the end is grindy.
>The main twist is really obvious to guess if you pay any attention at all to the story which sort of neuters the impact.
But honestly none of it really bothered me much. I played it over the course of a month, I did all the side-content so the mandatory re-fights were spread out and thus not a problem to blast through when needed, and even though the twist didn't shock me I really liked the main cast and found the writing to be pretty charming with how unashamedly nostalgic the whole game is.

what kind of stupid name is "Bravely Default"

It's not a matter of being able to beat the game with or without it

It's literally only good for one thing, which is again, getting the max damage on a sent move. Other than that it's useless, it would never save you from a fight you're already going to lose and you'd never need to use it on a fight you're going to win anyway (you'll know which one you're at a little ways into the fight) either your party can win or it can't, it's never going to be that vague or on the wire where you'd flip the tables on a single free turn

Attached: 1417087482816.png (600x600, 322K)

its shit

I made my gf cosplay as Airy last summer. Thoughts?

Attached: DCIM_103.jpg (493x740, 67K)

what mechanic is behind a paywall. Its not Bravely Second, as I have my 3DS here with me, and I can boot up Bravely Default, and I've never paid for an SP Drink, and I can use Bravely Second if I want.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill simply to appear contrarian, and it should be noted that the studio dropped the mechanic in its next project, Octopath

>the simple fact that they added micro transactions and put a game mechanic behind it in a fucking single player game.
But it's not locked behind it though?

>There's a passive time-gated progression mechanic where you rebuild a town passively to unlock new items and equipment in shops that feels completely tacked on and is a mild annoyance if you're looking to binge the game in under a week.
I don't think any of the core progression is gated behind the town-- at least I don't remember hitting any walls.

Post a timestamped pic of her feminine penis

I didn't say there was, the Norrende shit has nothing to do with your character progression. It's just an annoyance where a lot of stuff regarding items is locked away from you by timers.

You know you can't use it unlimited times at that there is no ingame way to replenish it. And as I said it does not matter how much it impacts the game. It's about the sheer greed of square in this instance. They dropped it in octopath since it got them negative press and probably didn't bring in enough money to be worth the bad press they would get again for being fucking jews.

It is after certain uses. Imagine not being able to use limit break after using it two times. And having to pay for every further one.

ok Yea Forums.. I feel like i'm the only one who didn't get hardcore hooked with Bravely Default.. Here are the positive points: (1) gameplay is fun; (2) characters other than Tiz are all fun/personable; (3); art is gorgeous, areas are different/unique rather than just being generic "sand town" or "snow town"; (4) music is good; (5) different outfits for jobs; (6) the writing for characters other than Tiz is pretty great; (7) quality of life like being able to speed up battles make the game more enjoyable; (8) fairy boobies.

However... the negatives are too much for me: (1) farmville like gating with the "town reconstruction"; (2) pay to win potions; (3) story sucked; (4) Tiz is completely unlikeable. it's like they made a game that had all the trappings of a 10/10 god tier JRPG, then forgot the fucking actual story aspect of it and threw in a bunch of superfluous micro transactions.

Attached: 1506925643665.png (900x1542, 319K)

>Got to the part where the camera in the DS turns on and you see your own face in the background.
>Aim it at my dick and take a picture of the screen with my phone.
>Post it on Yea Forums once.
>Get banned.
IT'S ART YOU CAN'T BAN ART.

Attached: angry bakugou.gif (500x250, 2.01M)

Nope, not even the best gear is locked behind the town except for the Falcon Knife which is ONLY used for a cheese build

>It is after certain uses. Imagine not being able to use limit break after using it two times. And having to pay for every further one.
But it's not the same as limit break, and you don't have to pay for any additional uses, as you build them up over time for free.

Rebuilding Norende is totally tacked-on, but it's also optional and frankly the gear you get from it kind of fucks up your regular gear progression. I actually wouldn't recommend new players obsessing over it too much.

Tiz is supposed to be a bland everyman, as he's your meatpuppet. Its a plot point that he crumples over and dies when the game ends as you, the player, are no longer involved

The dynamic between Yew and Tez in Second is my favorite aspect

Attached: 1474873597694.png (364x656, 138K)

>HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

Attached: bravely-default-01-1000x1570.png (1000x1570, 696K)

Story is bit of a downgrade, but its better paced than then first one. Mechanically its a straight upgrade.

>threw in a bunch of superfluous micro transactions.

One. The game has one microtransaction. And it gives you points for an ability that you can get for free. And it's not even good outside of making sent moves

>pay to win potions
>superfluous micro transactions
Why call them p2w when you yourself admit they are totally extraneous to the game's balance? And they literally are by the way, they got patched into the JP release when the game was a surprise hit and then put in the Western version day one.

And Tiz was pretty bland but I never found him unlikable. He's an okay dude, he's just sorta plain and his connection to/pain over rebuilding Norrende is fucked up because it's all done via a rebuilding system that feels entirely disconnected from the story.

The battle system and the job system are really good and the amount of customization that the game gives you makes it fun too, the story is whatever.

The music in the first game was also amazing

I beated Ouroboros without that equipment at level 80 in hard, you don't really need that equipment but I agree that the town minigame sucks

crappy stories
good characters
great gameplay
kino soundtrack

Attached: 1459125159100.png (1000x1200, 1.45M)

i don't give a fuck, tiz should jump off a cliff then. i'll take my ringabell harem party please

Attached: 1500052598099.jpg (850x529, 89K)

This game is probably the only game ever that made me like chibi style

I usually hate chibi so much, but in this game it's actually fucking cute.

Dont you mean

>MGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRH

it's just tacky, i hated how EVERY battle the micro transactions were on the screen. like fuck off square, let me play your good game without this shit in my face.

Attached: 1531517678668.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Ok so let's settle this, would the game have been better with or without the the possibility to buy them? And would the game have been better if there was an ingame way to get them when you wanted instead of having to wait for a certain amount of time, like you have to in mobile games? Let's not kid ourselves this mechanic was added for bad players/maybe kids, so they would abuse the mechanic and spend a shit ton of money to cheese difficult fights.

Wait, what?

>good characters
>Tiz
>Agnes
>good
LMAO

Yeah, I can agree to that. Same for the multiplayer shit - never used it or wanted to even once and would have liked an option to hide it entirely.

Attached: 1537114904541.jpg (850x700, 126K)

I dont know if you're misreading my post but the best equipment is NOT locked behind the town

But in any case you dont need the best equipment for ouroboros, yeah, it's mostly just for turtledove and goldie

Didn't that thing come up with some top endgame boss fights that you unlock by doing it, though?
I honestly forgot how it all worked.

>hated how EVERY battle the micro transactions were on the screen.

Nani, it wasnt

agnes is cute

Attached: bravely default.jpg (736x736, 88K)

>would the game have been better with or without the the possibility to buy them?
It would be the same either way, it's a system you forget exists as the game goes on because it's not needed in any way.
>And would the game have been better if there was an ingame way to get them when you wanted instead of having to wait for a certain amount of time
No, because having infinite access to it would be game breaking.
>Let's not kid ourselves this mechanic was added for bad players/maybe kid
Glad you agree it's an irrelevant system. Its only purpose is for big friend attack numbers, and you only need 1 point ever to do it.

>Agnes
unacceptable

yes it is... the p2w potion icon is part of the battle menu

I feel like it's worth pointing out that this game has some absolute top notch English voice acting

>tfw missed out on all the wacky meta shit

Attached: 1473343840686.jpg (759x900, 165K)

Agnes is unacceptable.

Yeah, the final fight The whole plot is the game is that Ourobouros is trying to consume all dimensions or something. It justifies the friend system in the end as you getting aid from the alternate dimension Bravely party members. I don't quite remember but iirc there's some line saying how 4 people could never take him down, but they stand firm knowing it's a near infinite number of them vs him.

It wouldn't be game breaking if you would have to earn it brainlet. It would cost in game money or you would actually have to find these potions. And saying it would have been the same because you forgot about it, is the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.

Okay point out to me where it is then, because i sure dont fucking see it

Attached: 56724-1448236800.jpg (808x240, 43K)

You get more points than you ever need through time, at a rate faster than you ever need to consume them. How is this so difficult to understand?

isn't it that "S" button?

That's the Bravely Second button, for activating the feature.

Why didn't Edea recognize Ringabell? Didn't Edea and Alternis grow up together and don't Ringabell and Alternis look and sound the same outside of their armor?

only the cover is good

I thought she acknowledged it early on, but realizes she was mistaken when he doesn't recognize her. Either that or it's one of those "Alternis is always in his armor" type of things. Fuck if I remember.

when you click that button it prompts you to buy a micro transaction, i just checked on my ds

Why didn't Tiz just rape Agnes at night?

The helmet stayed on. Always.

>Isn't it that S button?

The fact that you have to ask makes me doubt you ever even played the fucking game. No that's for actually using the ability itself.

Thanks for proving to me that you're just here to shitpost

Yes, but the microtransaction prompt isn't there at all times on every battle like and claim. It's behind the button used to turn on Bravely Second, which you can do without paying money.

The story is retarded, but not retarded enough to be a detriment to the great gameplay and music.

it's really not that good

Good soundtrack and nice gameplay are held back by an absolutely moronic story. Also the sequel was total shit

Attached: 1551735591166.png (126x136, 19K)

Both games have a charming style and a fun take on the classic Final Fantasy gameplay, but both have a really bad last stretch to the final boss that will make most people drop the games.

It's a shame because a lot of people will leave on a bad note when the rest of the game, the plot twists and the last boss themselves are pretty good.

You deviant.

Attached: 20190119132158679.png (1670x1052, 1.39M)

The story was enjoyable though. I don't get all the hate it's getting in this thread.

Wasn't it the game with the supercell songs?

Attached: 1459124508154.png (1040x1750, 1.51M)

It was actually tiring having to keep track and try to salvage from all those garbage skills and abilities something useful.
A job system is typically something that sounds cool on paper, but in reality the developers are too stupid to balance it properly so it always results in broken shit.

Interesting style, shame they fucked the wings.

I love it. Replaying it on hard and I’m actually using the specials this time which help against the more bullshit bosses. Job based RPGs are the best. Edea is the best. I want to impregnate Edea!

It’s great if you like real final fantasy games, if you don’t like traditional jrpgs then it’s not for you.

Finding the broken shit is the fun part. Were you just following build guides online or something?

I just really love the class system and all the classes it has on second. Wish we had a 3rd game made for the switch with even more classes.

Is it though? By virtue of not shoving a terrible groundhog day down your throat, it's way better than the original.
A lot of people also point out the dialogues are worse but BD had extremely infuriating dialogues to railroad the party into fighting everyone instead of talking things out.

I agree that the music is slightly inferior.

But that implementation of "new game +" was fucking brilliant

Attached: 027d8d3e8c923cbb16aa1c56b9104aa5c8b5c71b.jpg (1440x1080, 513K)

The first game is good until halfway, then you'll hate it. Once you beat you think back about how you actually enjoyed it.

Second game plays the same but the characters and story and all NPC embarrassing anime cringe.

Edea is for anal and slight femdom.
Agnes is for mating press procreation and titties.
Airy is for living onahole

>The first game is good until halfway, then you'll hate it.
Not if you do all the sub quests. They're VERY different in each of the iterations.

real deal here, if i were to design a fairy fleshlight cocksleeve based on JRPG fairies, do you think it'd sell?

Attached: 1388676545740.jpg (700x990, 413K)

That already exist, there are small fuckable dolls.

This game makes me really horny.

Attached: 1542429876443.png (900x900, 910K)

Only every hour of every day

Link? Asking for a friend

Attached: 20190112021854659.png (1914x1052, 1.99M)

Airy is really popular it seems.

Attached: 1529479466805.png (1280x1516, 1.21M)

More

Attached: 271C45A2-311F-49FF-A8C5-F405036273DE.jpg (500x500, 115K)

Are you seriously aroused by evil moths

Attached: 20190119142104100.png (1914x1052, 1.32M)

I want to be belittled by a tsundere fairy about getting hard from her teasing me with her little body

Extremely overrated. Glad I pirated instead of buying

That wasn't Airy it was Anne

Yes it was Airy

its not Airy. She repeats her schpeel to you she said at the start of BD again in Bravely Second, just before the second Anne fight when she realizes that the player is present and is watching, gloating that she tricked you into helping her progress her master's plans

Attached: minus one.jpg (320x320, 10K)

Interesting, but easily exploitable, Battle System, Shitty Story even before the FILLER.

Yeah but the one in the menus is Airy.

Bad story, generic characters, and an ugly low poly 3d look. Seriously games from the PS1 era look better than the poop they shat out for 3ds graphics.

I'm talking about Bravely Default and it's definitely Airy in the menu.

ah. yes. that is true. sorry!

Attached: 1484420064147.jpg (932x824, 344K)

DENY

The first half of the game is amazing. Then, you realize that you have to replay the world over four to five times to fight the true final boss.

nice

Attached: 1546418833059.png (1280x1280, 468K)

Switch port when

A bundle would be nice, but I doubt Squeenix would be this generous

Attached: fairyjelly.png (635x700, 202K)

Attached: 1547704219174.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Isn't Airy like 3 feet tall in fairy form.
Literally perfect size

Never ever retarded beggars.

Switch sequel then

PC port when is the real question. Even the superior Alliance Alive is getting released on Steam . Step it up Square Nigger.

Oh snap, thanks for using that

Attached: LINE_Magnolia_Sticker2.png (259x224, 24K)

All cool man.

Attached: 1542064001115.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Annoying voice desu

Attached: 1416270607909.png (494x471, 119K)

that you witch?

I need dominatrix Anne bullying a tied up Magnolia

Very mediocre, another Octopath that is; nostalgia appeal but a very overdone generic RPG.
Its literally just a FF job system, everything else is bad.

Poor taste, Agnes is a cutie

Bullying how?

Attached: 7895645121.png (650x399, 112K)

i dunno, stinging/spanking her with evil magic, whips, kissing a tied up Yew. Making her watch the moon get blown up over and over

No.
I want him to make Agnes.

Attached: 1522654548755.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Do you think we’ll ever get Revo back as composer for the next game?

This got dark. I'm not making a Yew card this late in the night so I'll see what I can cook up.

I just wanted to check how sexual you want the bullying to be

Attached: 20190112013953825.png (1914x1052, 1.65M)

I got to the reset and stopped playing because I didn't want to do all the fights again but I'm too autistic to skip them

I like my smut in character. Though making a new card is a bit much

Head out to the KK general on /h/ if this thread dies

sweet. looking forward to it