Do you play video games in public?

Do you play video games in public?

Attached: 1553208145439.jpg (2448x2448, 787K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kjngamer
twitter.com/socceroos/status/875320273003794432?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>playing video games

I'm never outside for more than 15 minutes at a time anymore anyway.

I saw a guy once playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth on a Vita. I was literally right next to him since it was pretty packed, to the point I could see he was powerleveling against PlatinumSukamon.

Cool dude.

>going outside

PLEASE FILL THIS THREAD WITH IMAGES OF DEPLORABLE PEOPLE PLAYING, BUYING, OR CELEBRATING GAMES.

SHOW ME THE KIND OF SUBHUMAN TRASH THAT WOULD MAKE THIS WOMAN DISGUSTED AT YOUR HOBBY.

Attached: 1551633934855.png (1089x1591, 1.38M)

Why didn't you talk to him?

Video game are jewish

you literally sit on your ass and stare at a flashing pixels for hours on end.

there are so amny better things to do with your time.

Attached: 1549860356932 (1).png (1409x860, 1.35M)

I don't even play them at home.

Why are you on Yea Forums then?
Talking about video games is even less productive than playing them

I'm taking my laptop with me on a 6 hour flight and gonna have my Dualshock 3 to go with it and play vidya the entire time

I don't give a fuck

Attached: 1553208936774.jpg (1200x799, 172K)

>sennheiser
he might be an autistic manchild but he has good taste in headphones

I did actually. We were both only there for like three or four minutes though so we pretty much only talked about what I said in the post.

>on ear
>good

lel

Attached: 1541959122297.jpg (768x1152, 129K)

>Posts staged Nintendo promo shot

I bet you own a Switch.

That is a woman?

such as?
that's what I thought

Yes.

>making excuses for your lack of chadness

>being a healthy weight and wearing a suit makes you a a chad

Apparently that's all it takes.

Sometimes, yes.

Mostly on my laptop these days.

I play Tetris on the phone when I'm on my commute to work.

Bump.

I play Dorf Fort on my laptop between classes at my college

Yes. Often.

Literally yes, wearing suit show success, ability to maintain it (discipline), to buy it in the first place and having a use for it (good job). Being healthy weight assure you minimum necessary attractiveness and combined with previous elements, assure you a position in the reproduction realm. Things that you (probably) don't even have.

I play an Arkanoid shovelware game on my phone every time i wait for something, like fast food.

based retard. thats actually a football (soccer for you muts) cant remember which one though

>Ian M Chong demanding censorship

I thought he wasn't an SJW any more.

You literally only care because he's unattractive and poorly dressed. If it we're a businessman or a dumb slut, no one would think twice.

post ONE dumb slut playing vidya in public (1)

My mom does it all the time

Does it count if I'm disgusted at her?

Attached: 1548647025499.jpg (1024x910, 304K)

No, but I have no problem with people that do.

What's wrong with backpacks?

Attached: 1477929966772.jpg (546x678, 83K)

no.

I don't talk about anime or masturbate in public, either.

hide your fuckin' power level you goddamn dorks.

Yeah, but businessmen and dumb sluts don't.

Found out PW emulates smooth as butter on about any Android phone, it's now my favorite.

Also OpenTTD because I like trains.

Attached: MGS PAZ.jpg (720x391, 20K)

I'm guessing it's because it's not as professional as a messenger bag or a suitcase. Idk I find backpacks to be pretty useful imo

>public

what is it?

It's the area just above your penis.

Nhl team i think

This is proof that getting ready is the true gender transition. There's a point where you just a blob, neither female nor male

that most far left guy is fucking handsome jesus

Attached: 1553297061825.jpg (3024x3024, 1.34M)

I'm a little envious of this guy. Just a little.

yuo shouldn't

he buy phusical copies to post on resetera how the playstation sells well

no, he doesn't have sonys tocks

>just a little

Attached: 1304938223524.jpg (600x598, 52K)

I understand having a lot of video games, but why collect controllers?
ds4 is fucking nice, but its like 70 bucks just for 1

Attached: images (7).jpg (183x275, 10K)

Attached: 1518524193027.jpg (768x512, 70K)

Judgemental retarded whales think they're stupid? I use backpacks too. It's convenient as fuck.

>Be pretty open about my love for vidya
>Girls automatically assume I'm a lonely incel

Never again will I even peep a word about video games. I fucking hate bringing it up now. Still a lot of stigma surrounding video games.

Attached: 1530061396424.jpg (1440x1080, 94K)

WTF THAT'S ME!

The thumbnail makes it look like the arm of the guy behind him is his lips. It makes him look like homer simpson.

we all make that mistake, user. best to do it when you're young.

I feel like i know this girl. There's a dead ringer for her at this cafe i go to

nothing, backpacks are pretty useful.

How do you come out as a gamer to new friends or even a gf? Seems tiring to hide it forever if you're trying to make meaningful connections. On the other hand, I certainly wouldn't react well if I found out that someone I liked was a gamer.

Attached: .jpg (953x953, 148K)

Who is this and why should I care?

Do something about your balding please.

there's something very comfy about this pic.

Weak shit user
If a girl automatically dislikes me for liking videogames I dont give a shit about what that dumb bitch thinks of me

*infects you with balding*

If they genuinely judge you that must just for liking video games then fuck em. It would be one thing to be a sperg of spergs, but just openly enjoying vidya isn't that weird given fucking everyone plays games these days

>I dont give a shit about what that dumb bitch thinks of me

Every time I hear someone say this I automatically assume they actually give a lot of shit about it they just pretend they don't

No. I don't go out in public.

They are childish. I work with woman and at the very first day one called me and told me not to bring a backpack ever again if I want to look above 18.
Apparently 3 fold wallets are also a sign of immaturity.
You learn the weirdest shit in a female workplace.

How many do you bet he actually finished?
5 or 6?

People are retarded and deem fashion > function. They think everyone should use a messenger bag even though it results in uneven weight distribution on your shoulders which isn't great for me

>hear opinion
>automatically assume the direct opposite
Dont do that

>tumblr profile pic of her
>she is actually much fatter/uglier than her profile pic
>shitbun hairstyle
>posing in a picture with a nigger dog
like fucking clockwork

>Feel insecure
>Say, "I don't give a fuck?!" so people don't know you're an over-sensitive prick

It's like rocket science.

Are these dudes the clones from matrix?

Based, playing with the bros is always the best

Is this from the same kind of reasoning as not wearing a helmet while riding a bike unless you're a child?

Straight up thought dude was Homer Simpson for a bit

>>Say, "I don't give a fuck?!" so people don't know you're an over-sensitive prick

Why would your line of thinking even go to the idea that he would say that out loud in real life when it wasn't implied at all?

be honest, but be sensible.
it's a part of your life but not all of it
if it is, consider getting a constructive hobby

I'm using that as an example. A lot of people think this way. Especially young kids they'll say they don't give a fuck so they seem like they're cool but usually all of them are sensitive. Fact of life. I have a ton of life experience and this is usually the case.

People who truly don't give a fuck don't talk about it. They just do it.

>fragile masculinity challenged
>start swearing and get defensive
wow... really makes you think. maybe the SJWs were on to something

Attached: bronx.png (214x175, 48K)

Don't you dare use SS13 to shitpost

don't know
track him down and check his gamertag
I don't have playstation I don't even know how to do it

the question is tho
>is he benis feminine

you're right, that was out of line

Attached: d9b.png (600x600, 191K)

instagram.com/kjngamer
found his insta kek

Attached: Untitled.png (927x591, 908K)

No I don't, because I'm not 13 anymore.

He set them on private, but his girlfriend's is still public: shaelynbunny
A total casual.Finished 1 or 2 games.

>one called me and told me not to bring a backpack ever again
>don't do what you want, appeal to my senses
What the actual fuck is wrong with women?

Yeah, there's so many other screens I could park right in front of and waste my life.

Attached: Untitled1.png (597x506, 521K)

If you count games on my phone, then yes, all the time. No one seems to mind.

My boss does it too, except he watches Netflix as he works.

Nothing she's just projecting

>this passionate about videogames
>yet the most vanilla ass casual fucking taste

How is this possible? I always thought big game collections = weebs

Give. Me. Her. Insta. Right. Fucking. Now.

Attached: 1551806225081.png (1000x1000, 93K)

shaelynbunny

Imagine being the creepy loser who takes pictures of random people without their knowledge so you can share that picture with strangers on the internet and laugh at that dude for his perfectly normal and acceptable hobby.

if you look like garbage you look like garbage doing anything, people photos of ugly and gross people all the time, just because its some manchild playing with a childrens toy isn't any different, grow up faggot vidya isn't a special snowflake hobby

>okay
>mindlessly consuming information on social media in public
>not okay
>playing a video game which requires you to use your brain to think or engage in the game's story

Attached: 1362161047842.jpg (530x530, 70K)

please if i discovered how to reverse balding i'd literally be richer than jeff bezos

We live in a society...

lmao i hope you're joking

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 161K)

no seriously, at worst you're just having simple mindless fun going BING BING WAHOO in a game where as on social media you're just consuming information to stimulate your brain which isn't even fun
i started taking my 2DS to uni so instead of just fucking around on my phone during short breaks i do something better

>look at me im so fuckin smart gamers rise up i swear im not acting like a pretentious intellectual faggot with my favorite hobby

Attached: images (7).jpg (294x171, 6K)

you cant wear pants like that without a belt

Attached: 1436635137169.jpg (1440x960, 310K)

>
video games are just less dumber than being on social media for a long time
unless it's like puzzle/strategy games

You just sound like a fucking faggot for pointing out the obvious and trying to look smart about it.

When genetics deals you a hand like his, why give a fuck about fashion at all?

>i started taking my 2DS to uni so instead of just fucking around on my phone during short breaks i do something better
yeah how about read a fucking book or take up a hobby (videogames are not a hobby) like an instrument or drawing

Clearly you can since he's doing it

Great bait, totally made it believable that you're a fedora tipping loser.

Attached: 1543299019887.png (300x244, 62K)

I didn't know Jim Sterling was on Snapchat

I love it when girls get so fat that they compensate by being mean

Attached: shaq reading.jpg (592x592, 32K)

>LOOK AT ME IM SO SMART FOR PLAYING VIDEO GAMES INSTEAD OF BEING ON MYSPACE
lol okay retard i bet you don't get laid every day like i do

nothing but i find a fanny pack more viable because you probably arent going to be carrying anything bigger than your phone or a pack werthers candy like i do

>”I always try to clap back”
>Americans literally cannot communicate with each other without clapping
The absolute state of Burgerland

Attached: 268CAF40-2154-4038-BED4-7064EBB0E253.png (156x211, 52K)

Good god shes ugly as sin. Thanks anyway

both social media and public video games are degenerate

>learning anything from a woman
lmao

Why do these "people" look like psychos, sperglords and/or incels every time

Attached: 1553466949921.jpg (1279x1944, 390K)

Yes, I walk my dog and when she's resting I like to sit on a bench or whatever and play something for 10-40 mins depending on how it feels outside.
Props to the guy at least using a headset, some people just play their game with sound coming out

Only minesweeper or Tetris on my phone when waiting for a bus or between lectures

Nothing really
It's obviously dependent on the situation, as I would never think it was acceptable to bring in a backpack over a suitcase if you work in a high rise office building or something, but for casual use it's perfectly acceptable, if a bit plain. Fatties are just vindictive and look for excuses to put anyone who they could perceive as being lower than them on the social totem pole down

They hide AR-15's.

No, but I just got a copy of Radiant Historia so I might start playing that out and about

If you don't know what you're talking about why try to insult?

>smartphones exist
>you can play vidya on them without looking like a total sped

You bet your sweet ass I play video games in public.

Yeah but I'm attractive and muscular enough to do it.

unrelated to thread but people say I have an "honest" face

what does that mean?

Attached: 1553322169054.jpg (458x486, 14K)

yes, on my phone

Attached: FE.webm (486x720, 1.44M)

people taking surreptitious photos or videos of strangers should be violently confronted

Opposite of a poker face I'm guessing

Attached: 1553305498200.jpg (320x311, 17K)

I guess you gesticulate a lot with your face?

that you're non-threatening and beta

Gladly, all the time.

95%+ people don't care, and the nosy busybodies who do care, either don't like that I'm doing it (and hence I dont care about their opinions, as I will never want to interact with them), or they are interested in what im playing and friendly and will strike up a conversation about it (in which case, okay great).

So, it's literally never a bad play to play video games in public.

God I wish that were me

Do people actually go out in public just to look for people playing video games so that you can try to take a sneaky picture for your le ebin cringe collection while snickering to yourself over literally nothing?
I unironically think this is inifnitely more embarrassing and pathetic than enjoying vidya in a public place. This is probably why nobody ever takes credit for these pictures and only posts them anonymously.

Cuck face

I don't know if you're familiar with this concept, but normal people actually spend most of the day outside their house and eventually happen to run into bing bing wahoo NEETs like you.

If you're an attractive adolescent, the opposite sex will swarm you the day they hit puberty.
After that, you don't even think about video games again. Only in a nostalgic "when I was a kid" way.

Incel-looking people don't get that experience so they just keep right on playing to the bitter end.

Attached: 186500923.gif (500x233, 402K)

>talking to strangers
do people really do this?

why would you play videogame in public? Would you masturbate in public?

Attached: 1552086315681.jpg (678x518, 33K)

i play FEH on my phone in public but i can get away with it because i'm a woman

That picture makes me feel weird. It looks like it was taken in 1994 but the Family Guy poster means it was taken post 1999.

That titbounce on the girl in red.

>Incel-looking people don't get that experience so they just keep right on playing to the bitter end
Oh God I''ll be alone for my whole life

completely false, i've been attractive all my life and i grew up playing video games all night on weeknights then going out and partying all weekend
it's easy and in fact preferable to have both

But the nintendobros on Yea Forums told me the ps4 has no games

No because I'm rightly self-conscious already and want to minimize the chances people feel the need to openly mock me.

You laughed in her face, right?

>but normal people actually spend most of the day outside their house
10 years ago. sounds like you don't get out much.

>all that money wasted
>he still only owns one platform
Never seen such retardation holy shit.

yeah, they spend their time in an office building or whatever their workplace is.

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's like 2004

i keep thinking that pictures from the fairly recent past look like another world. thinking back, it WAS like another world.

A couple of hours of games here and there isn't gaming, you normalfag retard.

based

>a couple
what part of all night did you not understand, ESL-kun?

Attached: NaughtyCandidAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 1.74M)

A lie concocted from a normalfag. It was only an hour every now and then and you know it.

What do you do for fun, sew? Oh, are you guys like scientists or something?

cope, nigga

everybody in public is distracted already by whatever digital device they bought, who cares about another person holding one, you're not even special enough to warrant contempt amusement, in fact you're likely just another nobody, so relax

It's just the crap picture quality combined with the excessive denim, SNES in the foreground (though I see N64 controllers and games now so that would bump it up to 96 aside from the poster.

Now everyone has an HD camera in their pocket at all times. Grainy pictures like this really don't get taken any more.

That's cheating, user. Who's your husbando?

Same except I'm gay and black

based

People really underestimate you if you have a 3DS.
Go to as stripe club with one and people will just think it's a game system, and forget it can take pictures and record video.
Even better is when you go to an anime con 18+ panel where girls strip, as long as you don't go full photoshot, and it's loud enough that the camera sound can't be heard, enjoy your 3D nudes.

The air conditioner completes the room.

How embarrasing

Attached: 1393649477577.jpg (1500x884, 224K)

henry
why does he have to be so bad

I used to bring my 3DS when I was in college. Perfect to play during free hours and it was a really good distraction during my bus trips back home, which could go from one and a half to two hours.

I also somehow learned to play Hatsune Miku Project Mirai while inside a moving bus, even perfecting some songs during the trips. It was fun.

Leave this dude alone. He ain't bothering anyone. OP is a faggot.

if you're fully committed you can disable the speaker wires from the top panel. speaking from a friend's experience of course.

Australian soccer team
twitter.com/socceroos/status/875320273003794432?lang=en
Also,
>Nhl
lmao, soccer players on average are more attractive than nhl players.

>boss

And I use my phone to play games

checkmate

She's not attractive but i have a thing for slightly parted front teeth in women, bonus points for cigarette... FUARK

>discussing philosophy

This is literally the cringiest thing you could do. People say the dumbest shit in public when they're trying to be deep.

>want to play vidya in public
>don't because people might talk to me and I can't into social

I don't feel like fucking up my 3DS.

Literally tell her in an assertive voice to fuck off, never EVER be submissive to women. They need to learn their places.

>anime con 18+ panel where girls strip
is this a thing? who are the girls in this case? random cosplay thots? or paid talent by the panel?

>pointless uni lecture in big auditorium
>bring DS to grind up and beat crasher wake
>lecture ends and guys sat behind me thank me for the entertainment
Everybody wins.

Not sure if YOU'RE familiar with these concepts, but actual adults who go outside and have jobs at least have enough DECENCY to have a slight amount of RESPECT for the people they see and don't go out looking for retards to take pictures of to show to my 14 year old little brother's friends and gain some meme upvotes.
I literally wish more than i could be a neet but i have a kid and have already gotten an education and am working on another degree along with a fuckload of employment experience.
AND i bet i still squeeze in more vidya and know more about your own gay other hobbies than you.

imagine this was a cute girl or a chad nobody would be mocking them. fat unfashionable people could do anything in public and get mocked online for it.

>cheong

chinks are the new jews I'm seeing them everywhere is all the worst places fuck

i play osrs mobile in public on trains. idgaf what anyone think, other commuters really dont care

but that's the thing, it's only fat unfashionable people that are doing it

no its only them that get photos taken of them

>BvS Statue
fucking y i k e s

Attached: 1548358378571.jpg (900x675, 52K)

In my experience people either just assume it's a phone or don't give a fuck

Of fucking course I do, from Monday to Friday I take classes which require me to use 3 public transportations and waste 2 hours going and 2 hours coming from these classes, what the hell am I supposed to do in that meantime?
The only reason I find not to play in public is because the 3ds screen gets really obscure in the middle of the afternoon so im unable to see most of what happens on the screen, otherwise I would be playing everytime I go out.

Attached: page_005.jpg (1280x1807, 376K)

>Me on the left

Can you make me a sandwich?

Sure, why not?

Attached: your-pubg-opponent.webm (720x1280, 2.47M)

Well of course if you're carrying nothing but your phone and your makeup case in your handbag like her you don't need a backpack. I'm spending an hour on the daily commute, on public transport both ways, with a laptop and a bunch of other shit so I'm using a damn backpack.

If you're decent looking and have any amount of charisma in you, looking up from your game every once in a while, people will really think nothing of it. It helps if you are able to not panic and stare and mouthbreathe every time a girl sits near you.
I started college round 2 this year and bring my switch between classes and have made a few friends.