Oh no, bros, I can't beat every enemy by pressing circle and mashing R1. Is Miyazaki done for?

Oh no, bros, I can't beat every enemy by pressing circle and mashing R1. Is Miyazaki done for?

Attached: s-l1000-2.jpg (395x500, 37K)

>People loved farming blood vials in bloodborne so much

>I GOT IT!
>What if we made it so you NEED ammunition for your tools, and you have to farm that too.
>Also let's get rid of bloodstains and make it so you automatically lose 50% of all your shit every time you die

What the fuck were they thinking?

Wait, by ammunition you mean the stuff you need to be able to use the arms? When the fuck do you ever need to farm them? Are you fucking braindead?

not him but I'm farming them for the butterfly lady every two deaths at the moment.

>running out of spirit
>ever
Are you using that shit on every fucking enemy you come across or something?

>use them all fighting a boss
>die
>use the ones reserved in your bank
>die

>Are you using that shit on every fucking enemy you come across or something?
If you spam firecrackers on the horse or bull boss, you go through them fast

>not him but I'm farming them for the butterfly lady every two deaths at the moment.
Not to mention needing to get the snap bean things for her illusions

I still havent beat her and I ran out of snap beans, where do I get them again?

What the FUCK were they thinking with this thing?

Attached: blazing_bull-2.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

you can mash L1 though which is the intended way to beat most enemies.

>>Not to mention needing to get the snap bean things for her illusions
This is just embarrassing.

The sole items you need in the game are confetti and curse removal, and after a certain point both become available at all vendors. And that's only if you want to go headless hunting and kill the curse ball spammers, which is totally optional and just gets you a few items.

There aren't any other items you should be using.

>replaces mashing R1 by mashing L1
Genius Miyazaki! Kino! This will filter the casuals!

You act like this game isn't filtering casuals.

Attached: DSP Chained Ogre.webm (888x500, 2.81M)

I'm not trying to sound like an elitist but I beat butterfly my first try and it wasn't very hard. Am I missing something? Why are you fags playing it like it's dark souls? Maybe you were never as good as you think.

teaching the player to fucking BLOCK/DEFLECT anything thats not a unblockable

Butterfly can be easily cheesed if you work out her pattern, you're not special for doing it first try. Come back when you've killed Sword Saint and I might suck your dick.

The true casual filter is Genichiro.

>31 deaths
lmao
I'm about to beat the game and I don't think I've died that much.

If you are so bad that you can conceivably run out past Ogre if ever, just use all your monies to buy them at the idol.

>Not to mention needing to get the snap bean things for her illusions

If you use the way of beating her that the game specifically suggests she is likely to go down without ever casting the illusions, and if she still does, they are timed, just run around the arena for some time and they will disappear. Why do you trust in the opinion of the useless samurai who is constantly rekt by something?

Watching him play it is pretty funny. He's live right now and I honestly don't think he's gonna make it.

>I get my sense of self worth by being competent at children's games.

It's fine bros, I can now win by mashing l1 and R2

You niggas are gonna be asking From for a sequel in 4 years, saying how this was their first attempt at this kind of gameplay and Yea Forums will be forgiving and shit. Screencap this post

Yea Forums learned their listen about From and sequels with DaS2.

>I'm about to beat the game and I don't think I've died that much.
bullshit

Cope.

Attached: 1553365439511.png (1527x261, 771K)

proves nothing about how many times youve died faggot

dsp is getting fucked on stream right now by the purple swordsman in the well now

If I beat the game in 25 hours, I obviously didn't die much.

>block
>get burned