Why is DaS3 so underrated?

Why is DaS3 so underrated?

Attached: 1504911706507.jpg (3840x2160, 2.08M)

Dev doesn't do anything new or interesting. It's just worse BB in a Dark Souls 1 skin.

Brainlet DS2 purists that think their clunky, unifinished, and convoluted game is better because of the PVP

Because despite being a good game, it's just a combination of Dark Souls and Bloodborne.
It's much better than Sekiro though.

Because it's literally the most uninspired "epicsoulsborne" game

How is it underrated? Are you fucking kidding me, user?

Is R1 straight sword spam still the be-all end-all for PvP? Haven't played in ages but even on the non fightclub maps that shit got old.

Also wrong, lmao.

Because it's suppoused that's set hundreds of years after DaS I but nearly nothing happened in all that time, also no Bonfire ascetics or stats reset

Nah. It's all about one shotting with big ass STR weaspons.

It's wasted potential. It didn't bring a lot of new things to the table, which isn't necessarily bad, but it pales in comparison to Dark Souls and Bloodborne. It's also too linear and focused on bigger areas instead of many areas, which wasn't such a great idea in retrospect, since it makes the experience feel smaller.

It's still the third best in the franchise.

Holy shit you're mad as fuck

OP I'd say the real question is: Why is Bloodborne so overrated?

>or stats reset
wrong

I think it's objectively the best Souls game, but it suffers from diminishing returns. You can only reuse the same concepts so often before they get stale.

Straighsword spam is actually alright since it's predictable and you can parry. Estoc/Havel shield turtling and Splitleaf Greatsword are awful though.

>Why is Bloodborne so overrated?
In what way? It's the game that changed up things the most since Demon's Souls, and it has the best world design since Dark Souls, as well as the most varied combat. It does get a bit of fanwank due to console wars and shit, but it's easily near the top of From's games.

Thanks for reminding me one thing I love most about these games. You looking at a place and being able to go like "someday, I'm going to go there"

>changed up things the most since Demon's Souls

Comparing to what? Action RPGs in general?
I don't think so. Dark Souls had the greatest impact in vidya, deeper connection with players and praise.
BB is a great game but it's not absolutely better than other games or other Souls. The fact that it was different than the classic medieval fantasy setting made people go crazy but that's it. It's just another good game, not the Holy Grail.

>first time playing Dark Souls 3
>got Lothric Knight Sword on first kill
so I win now, right?

The rest of the series.
Dark Souls refined what Demon's Souls did and introduced the idea of an interconnected world, but it didn't change things up a lot.
I initially hated the new setting and was bummed that it wasn't Dark Souls 3, yet it still became my first or second favorite game in the series depending on the day. I think it's definitely better than 2 and Demon's Souls, and with Dark Souls 3 it depends on preference.

You don't seem to understand the concept of different tastes and opinions though. Not every game that other people enjoy will resonate with you.

>the next From Software installment is released
>thread praising the the previous From Software game
like clockwork
Irithyll is still my favourite area of any souls game, fite me irl

If you mean best visually I could maybe agree, but I felt the level design wasn't very good and it was kind of a waste of such an interesting design. I wish it could have been something more intricate like High Wall of Lothric or the Undead Settlement.

It's easy and has a lot of particle effects

It's split between wanting to tell a new story and trying to finish what Das1 started.

Sounds like a sequel.