Kojima is literally the biggest hack this industry has ever seen, literally nobody else even come close

Kojima is literally the biggest hack this industry has ever seen, literally nobody else even come close.

Attached: tumblr_pfcpttcaGP1t26pzho1_1280.jpg (1040x1040, 87K)

And yet, he's universally loved.

How does he do it?

>literally
>literally x2
>tumblr filename

Attached: 1493177754854.jpg (307x309, 18K)

He made 3 good games

Cope

with the help of Fukushima

World war 2 ended long ago my ptsd riddled friend. Time to give them a chance.

You only needed one of those literallys at most.

2xMetal Gears, 3x MGS, Snatcher, and Policenauts. So minimum 7 good games.

Did they, Yea Forums?

Attached: lea.jpg (554x553, 37K)

He gets around a lot, huh

Attached: 1552954708302.jpg (1616x931, 292K)

We knew that, OP

>Snatcher
>Policenauts
>Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner
>Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
I count four good games.

Seething undertale fanboy.
Sorry, nobody cares about deltarune nearly as much as Death Stranding. Deal with it

Attached: 59D3624C-E591-4F1C-B07E-9DFFBC698E91.jpg (1034x1600, 175K)

Why?

Why does he have to racemix cant he just stick it into the nip girls that he has there.

Neil (((((Druckmann)))))
David Cage
Tim Schafer

I could go on but i'm troo drunk but yes Hackjeo Hackjimbo is aomong th e top 5. He became too much of a tryhard after Snake Eater. I don't know what happened in that time but he became insufferable in his hackdom

Know what? Also I think your phone is broken, you posted the same thing in caps and several times. Maybe stop using Apple phones.

Is that winterson from max payne 2?

That is Hideo, not Kojima.
Kojima was killed when he disapproved the MGS4 ending.

What in the fuck are you talking about? Is this thot related to your meme games somehow?

Definitely, look how smug he is

Kojima died the day he fell for the Hollywood mocap meme and started paying celebrities to pretend to be friends with him.

Yep, and his death cult is pathetic.

Worst meme this site ever came up with. He just wrote filler codec calls.

Why are contrarians so pathetic? What do you hope to achieve by constantly crying about a respected industry veteran?

Attached: 1501017876020.jpg (640x604, 36K)

No he co wrote the story too
Hardly a coincidence that the stories of all games Fukushima was not part of are ridiculously bad and retarded

Fukushima has been credited as one of the main writers mgs1-through-3 and was going to be on the staff of mgs4

Attached: tommy.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Can't wait till Death Stranding releases and Yea Forums gets BTFO harder than ever.
Yea Forums has been parroting this "KOJIMA A HACK" shit for 4 years straight now. Partially because of the unfinished MGSV and because he now works with Sony (whom Yea Forums also hates beyond anything else).
Can't fucking wait.

Attached: im good.png (1000x750, 44K)

would you mind giving us your contact details so that when the opposite is true we can all laugh at you?

Funny you contrarians don't care about the garbage he made alone, Ghost Babel

>inb4 ACTUALLY I LIKE IT NOW AND ITS ACTUALLY THE BEST MGS EVERRRRRRR

Ghost Babel is a good game and at least USED to be the highest rated MGS title in the entire series

Ghost Babel is good though, you probably just googled that and never played that you disgusting zoomy

By consuming trendy western media and then regurgitating it all into one great big tonally-inconsistent mess after another.

He makes some pretty good games.

Wow how predictable for contrarians, now say AC!D is the best MGS game too since he wrote that too

ehhh I wouldnt call Schafer a hack.

Massive stupid cunt and whinny immature bitch sure. But Hack? Nah he's proven he can make good games.

I've never played AC!D so I can't comment on those games

Zoomy

Genuine question. Literally what the fuck is going to be the ultimate point of Death Stranding? It's pretty but will it even be a fucking game?

A high budget walking simulator.

The fact that we still don't have a solid idea of what the game is despite it being revealed years ago with multiple trailers since has put me off completely.

Cult of personality because Yea Forumss underage ass believes his subpar, copycat story and philosophical inserts that are just copied and pasted from 20th century political philosophers; is somehow innovative and revolutionary

When the truth is he is a wannabe Hollywood director who wants be like Howard Hughes(Hence adding his name to everything) , but deep down he knows he will never be taken seriously because video games is still a childrens medium. So he just spends time posting on social media like a teenager cause he's a douche in a mid life crisis and has to cope somehow.

Attached: Guardians_of_the_subway.jpg (1231x2154, 679K)

You act like people don't know this

>what are Kojimadrones

lol you contrarians literally think everyone is a hack

I really can't be mad at Konami anymore. You can't just give this guy complete fucking control over projects...

shut the fuck up hack

STOP SAYING CONTRARIANS

Yeah bro play MS survive, kojima had nothing to do with it so it must be great!

But he had everything to do with mgs4 and and 5 and both were subpar.

Why when its the prefect word to describe you, unless you prefer to be called a hipster

The blind guy on his phone is the most confusing.

Name me one writer that was forced to work on a property for 30 years and the story was consistently good the entire time

I'll wait

Kojima is interesting - for better and for worse. I don't like his work, presumably because I did not discover him as a young teenager, which is very much the only audience his work is really aimed towards, but I can imagine if I had, I'd be fascinated by his work, much like I was by Eva at the time.

Sure, it's fucking hard to take him seriously. Much of his work is absolutely fucking laughable. And he is clearly an incredibly immature, unfocused and unrestrained author with little or no self awareness. And for an adult, it really is sometimes hard not to cringe at his shit.

But at least he seems to be fucking playful and taking risks. 90% of his ideas don't work, but there is 10% that is genuinely interesting. That is how most actually creative work tends to end up.

It feels stupid shit on him for the fact that is half-retarded and unhinged, because at least he is fucking trying new shit, and forces some kind of reaction out of people. For adolescents, it's fucking perfect, and for the rest of us... well, still better than getting more fucking Halo, isn't it?

Gene Roddenberry

>star trek
cringe

this

Oh shut the fuck up user...

>meme response
Btfo and seethpilled.

>Hates Star Trek
Well you're a special kind of faggot, aren't you?

>Ghost Babel
>Bad
You're on thin ice now

Today, OP didn't suck dick. Kojima is a hack piece of shit confirmed.

I wouldn't call it laughable
It's laughably over the top in cinematic cliches and exposition, in an endearing kind of way. At least for MGS 2

>he

based
samefag

based
samefag nerd

What about Uchikoshi?

Attached: uchi uro.png (635x710, 452K)

Define "hack".

I'm sorry, most of his stuff does actually make me either laugh and cringe. MGS2 is clearly a highpoint of his work. That is not to say that he has not made interesting things later on, but MGS2 is arguably one of the most or the most consistent in creativity and actually challenging ideas.
I would not mind being over the top, but his INSANE tone-deafness is just really hard to deal with. Again: I used to actually love this shit when I was a teenager, and I'm glad I was exposed to similar works, but as I grew up, it just started feeling very, very laughable. I guess if people are used to it, they may consider it charming. I first explored his work at the age of 22 and to me it's just... yeah. Laughable.
But I still think he was (and still is) a net positive force in the industry.

Kojima got laughed out of hollywood

>He became too much of a tryhard after Snake Eater. I don't know what happened in that time but he became insufferable in his hackdom.

Well you drones praised this games like the best thing ever made so he developed an ego to where he feel he could do what he wants and his fans would eat it up. (They did) with MGS4 and 5.

Keep seething.

Attached: D2DhIpkUkAAqbgf.jpg (1102x1727, 199K)

this shoop is so bad tho

survive is a fun game though. obviously a quick budget title but still pretty good

That's not David Cage.

How is Cage the biggest hack?

>almost 2 years in development
>delayed by a few months
>sold like shit
>a quick budget title

Attached: party-select.jpg (1500x1500, 390K)

Attached: party-dlc.png (1706x700, 619K)