Leftism/women are not ruining gaming. You're just a seething babby incel and also sex is rape

Leftism/women are not ruining gaming. You're just a seething babby incel and also sex is rape.

Attached: 1553454459318.png (776x1720, 1.61M)

Westacucks are pathetic.

>unironically talking about Anita
Take a time machine 5 years into the past, incel

>the game is not an unplayable piece is shit, YOU ARE SEETHING BABY INCEL STOP RAPING ME AND BUY. THAT. GAME. PERIOD.

>Anita
>GamerGate

You're mentally ill if you think this shit is still relevant in 2019

0.20₪ has been deposited into your account for this post

>39 euros
Left Alive bombed even harder in Japan. Second hand copies are around 10 dollars.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-204525.jpg (1080x1920, 349K)

>no blacks in the picture
why are feminist so rasict

Rent free :)

>westacuck clings to a single AA game while defending high budgeted AAA EA garbage like ME or Anthem
LMAAAOOO

Why does anita live rentfree in the mind of /pol/tards?

obsessed
>>/pol/

Does anyone actually take Anita seriously anymore?

Attached: cc6bce855f1f3e2a43991a16040c73b8.jpg (480x352, 21K)

Have sex OP

why does pol live in your head rent free

>This makes resetera rapefugees angry

>jan 2018 screencap
>eceleb shit

jesus christ fuck off pol

>they can't even come up with original memes and resort to stealing /pol/'s
yikes!

Obsessed.

Attached: 1553269786275m.jpg (683x1024, 123K)

Did Anita ruin videogames with his SJW crusade back in 2010-2016??

yes but its fine since all the good games were made before 2007

Have sex with seething rent-free obsession, you onioncels.

whats this meme?

@455754292
Epic
simply epic

An autistic one.

FUCK EPIC AND FUCK TIM SWEENEY

you joke, but most non-whites scoff at feminism and a lot of liberal whining.

this is why intersectionality is a laughable meme. Black people for instance are passionate about their own welfare, but they'll tell you upfront: they will not work with feminists, homos or trannies

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

And that is how the Man will keep them all down

I'm trying to remember the last time she was "relevant". I distinctly remember discussing with someone in 2016 that she wasn't relevant anymore, so it's been at least that long. I'd imagine she still has enough obsessed followers to keep her shit going, but the only people who eat her shit are said obsessed followers, so none of it has any real world impact.

What undermines the gaming industry today is this unfounded call for diversity. From diversity hires to inclusion; the focus has shifted from creating unique, DIVERSE gaming experiences to whether or not there's a woman or PoC protagonist, or if there's representation of women or PoC or the LGBTQ, or if women or PoC or LGBTQ worked on the game.

This focus on "progress" is poison to the gaming industry. Video games today are becoming homogenized, are taking longer to develop and release, and we can owe this to progress.