ITT vidya facts and trivia

ITT vidya facts and trivia.
Spyro The Dragon was inspired by Amanda Bynes (The Amanda Show), which is why Spyro has purple skin.

Attached: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Bd940BkxGY
youtube.com/watch?v=cHN5WgAqZeY
youtube.com/watch?v=cwqxLW9138g
youtube.com/watch?v=4MAF2Zk4I1w
youtube.com/watch?v=KQSsB7dwhjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-Znl0JPeZ8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

op is a dancing lobster and also a faggot

One of the songs is basically the from the Amanda show, don't know about being completly inspired though?

I thought it was inspired by Mein Kampf

Never heard of that but heard that they wanted him to be green but too much things were already green in the game and they didn't saw him well enough and changed color to a more visible and funnier one

Bioshock takes place underwater and "Bio" means water

I heard Spyro also influenced somebody else

You might notice Mortal Kombat is misspelled. This is because Midway doesn't know how to spell.

Attached: 1356100448339.png (500x500, 181K)

I want to play the Spyro Collection. That's the only game since selling my consoles that I've wanted to play. Is it coming to PC ever?

its the other way around. it was featured on the amanda show AFTER spyro

Attached: 1346217430964.png (500x500, 140K)

Pacman used to be called Puckman but they changed it because it would spell like Fuckman xD

little known fact, i think ive only ever met one other person who knows this, but did you know super mario bros 2 isnt actually mario game?

Attached: 1356101971630.png (500x500, 177K)

I can't wait another 3 years until it's discovered it was but it wasn't but it was but it wasn't.

Attached: spyro's pad.jpg (1280x960, 548K)

im pretty sure stewart Copeland is credited in the credits of the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Bd940BkxGY
youtube.com/watch?v=cHN5WgAqZeY

youtube.com/watch?v=cwqxLW9138g
youtube.com/watch?v=4MAF2Zk4I1w

youtube.com/watch?v=KQSsB7dwhjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-Znl0JPeZ8M

am I seriously the only spyro fan here? that little faggot was green but that blends too much with the enviroment. Then Insomniac made multiple levels high on purple. Priceless...

fuck off retard

The english voice actress for Princess Peach in Super Mario 64 suffered a mental breakdown during her very few recording sessions for the game.

Attached: lee.jpg (176x225, 8K)

>Gnorc jerky

Attached: 1281712969444.jpg (1004x586, 57K)

It also influenced a massacre that resulted in 50 dead muslims

that's not the creepiest one. The spare butterflies…. it reeks of animal abuse and factory-esque forced breeding (can you abuse bugs legally?)

Attached: mariofact0001.jpg (1235x852, 22K)

I'm more bothered by the loose change thing.