What should we expect?

What should we expect?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_03_22_at_10.10.59_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nippon1.jp/consumer/newtitle190322/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ape Escape 4

TLOU 2
TLOU 2
Days Gone
PS VR
TLOU 2

MediEvil definitely

Gravity Rush 3

Nothing.

Attached: NO GAMES.jpg (959x3547, 541K)

Demon's Souls remastered by Bluepoint

Days Gone, Dreams. Medieval. Maybe some boasting on how strong the reception to RE2 Remake, Sekiro and DMC5 has been on the platform. Its not going to be a megaton bomb because they will do several of these this year, meaning they spread out Ghost of Tsushima, TLOU2 and Death Stranding

Movies

Name change update. Either it releases within a month or gets delayed.

What I want
>Ghost of Tsushima
>GR3
What I'll get
>TLoU 2
>Days Gone

Copy of Nintendo Directs.

Quit console warring

If you expect anything good you're retarded.

ETA?

Just stating the truth, user. This is a direct copy of what Nintendo has been doing for years.

For one I welcome more companies doing this. E3 is such a bore, and these bring information to gamers year round.

who even streams it and when is it happening

Disappointment.

Free PS VR game guaranteed every month in addition to the two PS4 plus games.

Agreed. I'm glad they're doing this. Their last two E3 have been complete disappointments.

i'd just like some news on medievil.

where*

Ghost of Tsushima release date please.

DEMON SOULS REMASTER FUCKING FUCK

A new Ratchet and Clank, a full length one after 10 fucking years.
Is it that much to ask?

This.

No video games.

Something from Japan Studio, Gravity Rush 3 or new IP.

Now Nintendo should strike back by copying the art of making games that aren't for babies or virgins.

~10 minutes spent on multiple shitty games they know no one's gonna buy
~15 minutes spent on a few big games

>we're too incompetent to compete with Google and Microsoft so we're giving our exclusives to PC starting with the Cage games and we'll be pulling out of the console market

I'm expecting something between Xbox Insider and a Nintendo Direct

Maybe 10-15 minutes about Days Gone with developer interviews where they try to tell you its totally not zombies, revelations of some DLC exclusive stuff, a short 3-5 minute indie sizzle reel, and it'll finish off with some Death Stranding gameplay

Attached: kat.jpg (650x1055, 159K)

>Death Stranding
>gameplay

>too incompetent to compete
The PS4 outsold the Xbox One by double and the Stadia won't sell. I don't think sales = quality, but factually, the PS4 has done pretty well for Sony.

More censored anime games.

What the fuck do you think?

Attached: Oh magic conch what is the greatest game on the PS3.jpg (480x360, 19K)

I don't know much about it, will it be a movie or a game?

Dreams release date

Attached: dreams beta stats.png (2048x1152, 3.75M)

>Kojima without his bro who assisted him with MGS1-3
Movie

Nobody knows anything about it
Everything they've shown so far has been super vague

While we're speculating anyway, anyone want to guess what the countdown on NIS' site is for?

nippon1.jp/consumer/newtitle190322/

Demons Souls remastered and I know that for a fact

>and i know that for a fact
I hope you're right bro..

Attached: 1553440202589.png (500x376, 263K)

Attached: 2141253612.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Bluepoint's Jak and Daxter

Is that from the NintendoDirect?

Attached: 1551921702253.jpg (388x384, 28K)

>Fantasy
Anything posted in this thread
>Reality
TLOU2 scripted events and cringe cutscenes
more P5R info
Death Stranding cutscenes
another fucking movie game no one gives a fuck about

>stadia won't sell
imagine being this detached

That was under the old management. Practically none of them are left and the new management is run by retards. Theyre the ones that have cancelled E3 for lack of games and are censoring everything

Like it or not, MLB 19 final update. Game comes come a few hours after the broadcast. GT sport live update, Days Gone info drop, Dreams VR, Everybody's Golf VR. Once last thing, a remake of a clasic PlayStation title.

>cancelled e3
oh man yeah, what on earth is going to happen without the shitshow we had last year
it's almost like e3 is pointless and doesn't increase sales because you can release trailers in 4k60fps on youtube instead!

I meant do you speculate that it will be a movie or a game

the only thing i want is a new .hack, i dont care if its a remaster of the first 4 games, or a brand new game, just give me SOMETHING

Theyre the ones in charge of E3 last year too

Knowing Kojima's penchant for telling nonsensical stories full of philosophical masturbation, it'll be a movie

Streaming won't take off. Too many people have bad internet.

I expect big things, it's time for PS4 to deliver on the promise of greatness

Sadly, this.

Games

This, just announce anything from the JapanStudio and I'll be happy I don't care about days gone or tlou2

whatever you say. don't come back crying in 3 years when all the big companies are offering a comprehensive streaming service an have millions of customers.

This. Absolutely nobody cares about Days Gone and the only people who care about TLOU 2 are critics, journalists, Reddit, etc. I want something from JapanStudio, a Ghost of Tsushima release date, GR3 or even just a port of Demon's Souls.

I'm not gonna cry. If they get millions of customers, that's good for them. I'm making an unbiased pediction, nothing more and nothing less. I could turn out to be wrong.

Seeing as they're skipping E3 I'm not expecting much here.

25 hours from now

Attached: 1546107275744.jpg (1920x2880, 1.84M)

probably something from capcoms fighting game division.

Get ready for GOTY release date.

Attached: 1553290528734.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

>Wanting more remaster shit
I'm fucking sick of this remaster garbage with this gen. I want NEW games not fucking old ones upscaled.

twitch/playstation
youtube/playstation
where else would it be?

fpbp

The problem would be solved if we had BC. The PS2 did it, they should do it again.

>That was under the old management.
Jim Ryan is old management, and he's the one in charge now
he's the reason why Sony has absolute console dominance in Europe

I love how everyone downplays the fact that SONY got Hideo freaking Kojima on their team and is making games for them. Ya'll know who Hideo Kojima is, right? Name a video game auteur more iconic, oh wait you can't, he IS the most iconic. This man has been employed by KONAMI, and no one else, since the mid-80's. He was making classics of video games when most of you were twinkles in the mail man's eyes, and for the very first time in his entire vidya career is freed up from KONAMI, with an unlimited game budget, with cutting edge state-of-the-art hardware to work with, and you people don't see the significance of all that. Do any of you even enjoy video games? Ya'll fail to grasp the significance of all this? XBONERS, stay mad. Seething nintendies, stay mad. This is an unprecedented occurrence of events, and you simpletons don't even see it.

Attached: 3dr4fggfhf56664534.gif (360x203, 801K)

Nothing. Sony is dead.
>PS VR
The funny thing, they could've easily sell millions of VR is they didn't run retarded censorship policy and allowed for lewd content.

Honestly i hope sony stick doing these instead of waste time and resources with live presentations

Attached: The Hyper-Speed Shoot-Out in Space.png (916x749, 688K)

i never knew playstation had their own stream and when you google it, you get all kinds of bullsghit

But they have sold millions. And are still censoring. It's almost like PSVR isn't a multi-use headset that can be plug into anything with an HDMI port.

Sony's dead, huh? But... they sold more PS3's then Microsoft sold 360's. This current generation they are leading everyone else. It's not even close, it's a complete blowout. They simply can't lose. But you anonymous brainlet are saying Sony is dead, huh? Seems legit.

Attached: 165738.png (532x366, 45K)

what movie?

>glorified QTE strewn walking sim
Yeah nah

ARMORED CORE VI

I need more info

Attached: nioh 2 logo.jpg (1600x977, 152K)

Irrelevant since Sekiro.

Two zombie games. Two ninja games. Why though?

Cope.

I liked Nioh a lot more than I liked Dark Souls, I am expecting improvements and I think it has a lot of potential.