>get home from work
>play vidya all night
>have to wake up at 4AM to get ready for work
>It's 8PM
>say just one more match or level
>suddenly it's 1AM
>get shit sleep and end up tired and exhausted at work
>rinse and repeat

How do you guys get the willpower to stop playing vidya?

Attached: 537iy7cqp3n21.jpg (700x700, 65K)

I think sleep is enjoyable so I just go to bed when it's bedtime. Sometimes I'm not excited to sleep but once I'm swaddled under the warm covers I realize I'm making the right choice
just go to bed lmao just wait for the weekend

By not being a woman with no self control

>I think sleep is enjoyable

Being unconscious is not enjoyable

I usually play from around 11-12 AM (or 2-3 AM on bad days) to 5-6 AM when I go to bed, but my work starts when I feel like it, so it works out well enough. I like the money of having a full time job, but I miss the free time from when I did irregular work.

You morning shift pussies will always be weak. Don't bother trying to change.

>most crimes are committed by men
>hurr durr it's the REEEEEEEEEEEEMALES that don't have self control

Fuck off incel

it is an absolute waste of time.
I never sleep more then 7 hours.

we've visited this place before

Attached: LOL.png (750x746, 1.09M)

Get married, user. My wife keeps me from staying up too late. Although she sometimes keeps me up late too if you know what I mean

Attached: qlmsl8juzvn21.jpg (4032x3024, 1.31M)

look at this fag who cant into lucid dreaming

what games? i'm in my late 20's and i can't find any game that can keep my attention for longer than 30 minutes unless i'm drunk.

Nothing, NOTHING is more enjoyable than getting a full night's sleep and waking up totally rested. I am done with my late night gaming sessions because they made me into a mess the next day. It's about realizing what makes you happier: a few hours extra of video games, or an entire day where you're not tired.

Sleep and dreams are truly the greatest thing in life. Sometimes I wish I could just go to sleep and never wake up.

> I wish I could just go to sleep and never wake up.
Thats called getting in a coma

this happens every time I start a new dark souls game, thankfully I've beaten them all. I'm trying to emulate demon's souls though.

>arrive work at 17h
>leave at 00h
>arrive home 30m later
>play until 08h
living the dream I wish I had a girlfriend

Attached: 1553453517624.png (1080x1920, 2.39M)

I want a wife to nag me and get me to do things. I don't do anything. I won't do anything. I can't do anything. God help me.

Is that a screenshot from Vermintide?

If anything its better to get a full night's rest, then wake up early to play stuff.

Sounds good to me. Lie in bed all day, get fed through a tube, get washed by sexy nurses, and dream my life away.

who the fuck gets up at 4am lmao

I was just watching coma wake up videos and that shit is sad, imagine waking up and hearing your wife already filed a divorce years ago, all your pets died, and your parents both passed away while you were under

suicide seems like the thing you're looking for.

Yea people don't seem to realize that for a lot of coma patients, its like a shitty form of time travel.

Attached: 1533724031820.png (724x554, 303K)

>temporary reprieve from the horrors of reality
>not enjoyable

fuck off.

My ass, last night I had a dream where I was in a dark cabin in a sunny corn field populated by monsters, (and I'm talking pinhead tier looking things) I dodged a swing from a scythe and rolled out of my bed onto my sharp as shit alarm clock.

Attached: 1553140619225.jpg (336x767, 88K)

That's why you don't wake up, user.

nigga if you want a woman to nag you to do things you don't want a wife you want your mom

>being temporarily dead isn't enjoyable
get a load of this fag

I have to get up at 5AM Mon-Fri and work graveyard on the weekend so I don't really have the ability to stay up late to play games anymore. And I only ever get 5 to 6 hours of sleep to maximize my time doing other stuff in the day, like gaming.

Attached: 6a00e54f10a098883401a73e139bb6970d-200wi.jpg (200x269, 16K)

you coldve not typed that
thus proving him wrong
but you didnt or should i say you cant

Last night I had a dream where I was in bed in a hotel where all my friends were hanging out and some naked chick I never met before decided to cuddle with me for a bit

Attached: 1542069132694.jpg (600x631, 68K)

Are you me? Only WoW breaks this chain 1-2 times a year.

I keep having reoccurring dreams about high school where I have a huge paper due and I didn't even start it yet.
Then I wake up and have a mini heart attack over it until I realize it was a dream.

>tfw start work late afternoon so can stay up all night and still get at least 6 hours sleep before the shift

It's a good feel

Attached: ZIdaGS7.png (800x504, 54K)

Stop it, now you're reminding me of my eternal loneliness.

You need to learn to control your dreams. Blend them with videogames.
I have horror dreams like that, sometimes. Then I fight them all off with a strength I don't have in real life.

Just say no because you know what will happen and that's regret.

lmao

test