Which fighting game has the best combos?

Which fighting game has the best combos?

Attached: 0001.webm (750x422, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrMl8wC21Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fantasy strike

Unist

here are my choices
Virtua Fighter 5
Tekken 6/Tag 2
The King of Fighters games with those max mode combos
Guilty Gear
Jojo: Heritage for the Future
SF4

Attached: Tekken 7 DLC.jpg (516x891, 42K)

Super Smash Bros Melee unironically

Killer Instinct, bitches.

bushido blade

What a shitter, he clearly had the opportunity to launch him for an air combo but just lets it drop instead.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

I bet you something exactly like this is in Tekken

JACK has got a few moves like that but they dont have that 1 2 lead in.

Why is UK suck a joke?

Combos alone don't make for a good game user.

>beating an opponent that's already downed
Typical nigger behavior.

Skullgirls

Attached: MAXIMUM WALKING.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

in mma you do not stop beating your opponent unless the referee officially ends the fight.

Exactly my thoughts as well. Low class bullshit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Melee, MvC2

Which fighting game does this

Attached: walkerhypetrainhasnobreaks.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Ahh yeah, Hands of Doom comes pretty damn close.

Yea Forums is now heem territory

Attached: 1550324184659.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

looks like one of the fight in kengan asura omega

The author of Kengan Asura is a HUGE MMA fan, so that doesn't surprise me.

which fighting game has the best roll dodges?

Attached: tonyroll.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Well, KOF has them built-in as a universal input, but I was always partial to Bayman & Leon's "Tank Roll" dodges from DOA.

kof02um maxmode combos are the sickest

Attached: 1525409403077.png (421x621, 491K)

Pretty sure Kazuya has a 3 hit like that

Which game has the best salsa dancing?

Attached: tonysalsa.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>tfw the stage music is really good

Someone hasn't seen UFC before.

I could literally beat the entire women's UFC division back to back starting with the lowest seed so I was most fatigued fighting the current champ.

You have to. If you let up, he might recover and you just lost the chance to end the fight. In MMA you're taught to keep going, no matter what, until you feel the ref pulling you off.

I've seen way way worse than that webm. Sometimes dudes will keep throwing haymakers at an opponent that's fucking dead on the ground. He clearly recognizes his opponent is donezo, pulls any punches after that and is just doing his due diligence until he feels the ref's touch.

>referee already tackling him
>he still punches him one last time before falling forward

Attached: WHY-nigger.png (306x300, 188K)

Kill yourself subhuman racist

out
fucking
skilled

Wow, who won that fight?

Attached: Pettis Mememoves.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

Tony did.

Yea Forums really is retarded, huh?

>keeps wailing even when the ref tries to intervene

Nah, nigger.

lmao that's incredible, I thought he was toast at least twice in that webm. Did he finish him or was it by decision?

Tony.

Attached: nutkick.webm (1920x1080, 2.09M)

>this guy is running at me
>I better put my hands down
lol wtf

Melee

You seriously have not watched any MMA if you think what he did was bad.

He was already going for the punch before the ref touched him

Pettis either broke his hand (it seems he didn't), or just noped out. Tony is made of autismium, virtually indestructible.
Bonus points if you can tell at which point in that webm Pettis takes an elbow to the face that caused him to bleed like crazy

>Has absolutely no idea about anything
>Still thinks he has the right to voice his opinion
Kill yourself, retarded racist

MMA is unethical. It's paying people to suffer long lasting injuries for your entertainment and you should feel bad for watching it.

You never watched any mma fights, have you?

Oh you think that's bad?

Attached: bisping.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

How do you not break your toes when you hit someone in the face that hard with them?

So is football but it makes people money and gives people that are only good for running into each other a place in society

Attached: back-to-reddit.jpg (717x880, 202K)

I mean american football is way worse. At least MMA fighters only have to fight for 25 minutes tops and then get to take months to heal up. Then again I dunno if anything in football is as fucked up as weight cutting.

Their wives

absolute nigger
people like this need to get shot

Why the fuck do people willingly choose to do this shit? Getting knocked out like that has to be bad for your brain. It'd be like being a masonry worker and working without a mask so you fuck up your lungs, except in MMA there is no safe option. You fuck up your body no matter what.

What's unethical about paying somebody to do something they want to do? They are paid comparably well to the risk

t. limp wristed baby

I feel sad boxing is not so popular anymore. MMA is just savagery.

Bellator is better.

like yeah jesus christ how can you compare the guy in the OP giving a little love tap that mostly hits the floor (because he felt the refs touch and moved his hand to hit the floor instead of the guy's head) to this guy fucking winding up and hammering the guy in the side of the head as hard as he fucking can. Jesus Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=LrMl8wC21Cs

Never doubt legit autism

everyone suffers

MMA's safer than boxing is

The fact that they don't stand up semi-conscious people and make them keep fighting, combined with more frequent body shots and submissions probably makes it one of the least damaging combat sports in terms of brain trauma.
Boxing is WAY worse.

Watch this one at your own risk.

Attached: G&P from hell.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

>A nigger calling anyone a subhuman.

You played yourself there.

I agree. I think proficient boxing is beautiful to watch, and I think the limitations on what you can do really allow for creativity within that toolset. I mean I respect MMA fighters too but boxing is just something else

Go drink your onions

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1287988198025.jpg (576x384, 27K)

>tfw too much of a brainlet to do skullgirls combos out side of beginner LLMH/launcher,special/super
>fighting game fags tell me skullgirls has the easiest combos of any fighter
I guess I'll be forever a noob.

absolute massive unit
people like this need to get shot

You rely on the piece of meat directly beneath and behind your toes (name is escaping me) to hit them. Actually trying to hit with your toes will break your toes, just like finger spearing will break your fingers.

What's so bad about this one? Looks like a normal face punch.

Bitchping deserved all of that

>Get absolutely btfo by everyone
>N-NIGGER
Pathetic, just pathetic

Attached: when-a-black-person-is-beating-you-in-an-argument-17401486.png (500x602, 158K)

Any SF with Sagat in it

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1000x563, 192K)

We'd still have gladiator fights to the death if getting paid was the only issue.

UFC fighters are double digit IQ subhumans. They all have anger problems and all they do is fight. Literal gorilla genes in a cage. In the future we will look at it with the barbarism we see in Colosseum battles today.

I don't love frantic long marvel-esque combos either. I can't get into blazblue as well, but I think games like guilty gear and maybe UNIST have the sweet spot for me in terms of freeform but not inflated long. Idk, the combos are paced In a fun way for me I guess

>defending degeneracy
absolutely disgusting

HEEM

Attached: flushing the toilet.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: 1510535384174.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

>BTFO
lol, you wish nigger.