Remeber me?

Remeber me?

Attached: dead_space_isaac_art_99314_300x255.jpg (300x255, 40K)

DS3 was the best game and the crafting was really neat. You could make some OP weapons. I don't understand why people act like 3 was fucking awful

Move over Isaac, Shepard incoming.

Attached: 1707415-best_commander_shepard.jpg (653x786, 99K)

It wasn't awful. It just wasn't as good as the first two games.

>Implying I didn't play DS3 with the N7 rig

i like re4 more honestly, but DS is still a pretty good game

Attached: Isaac's recruitment mission.jpg (2550x3300, 1.5M)

> universal ammo completely breaks the survival aspect, just use your best weapon everytime lmao
> fight soldier people
> no memorable areas
> the only memorable boss is the thing that chases you through half of the game and the final boss
> characters acting incredibly stupid for no reason
> true ending is DLC
> game was balanced for coop, so get your friend to play with you this survival horror game

it was deserved, and most likely completely EA's fault

>universal ammo completely breaks the survival aspect, just use your best weapon everytime lmao
To be fair, by about half through 1, you're set for ammo on most of your guns

even assuming that's true, you still had to manage your inventory slots for weapons, ammo and others
the only reason i had some enjoyment out of DS3 survival aspect is because i ended up self handicapping myself by carrying low amounts of resources and by the end i had 2-3 times the amount of items i needed to beat the whole game sitting in the bank

>FUCK YOU on the microwave
every time

One game's flaws do not make up for another's, especially if the other was a sequel to the first.

it's funny that zoomers who played this garbage as kids are old enough to post here now.

It was less a horror game and more an action game by that point, with other anons arguments also hampering the experience.

always

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 143K)

That explains why you're here

I'll never forget you.

i prefer to not...its too painfull...

Attached: sad_frog.jpg (800x450, 27K)

coop was fun

Feels like it was just yesterday

Attached: IsaacCitadel.jpg (1350x1350, 306K)

I remember EA killing you

Horror game turned into generic action game as per demand of EA. It turned from top notch horror games to mediocre action game.
FUCK EA

Look at you engineer: a pathetic creature of meat and bones, panting and swearing as you stomp through my corridors.
How can you challenge a perfect, immortal marker ?

Best game.

Attached: Stalker attack.jpg (1176x680, 97K)

Ahem!

Attached: FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR.jpg (704x528, 29K)

I can't play Dead Space, because I have 48Hz display. It's bizarre.

Stalkers were kinda cute. Like space goats.

Why EA gets free pass for destroying so many objectively good franchises?

I'm actually playing 1 right now on HARD
with unlimited ammo, stasis, and all upgrades
seriously the ammo conservation on hard makes no sense, they want you to kick and swing but there is always too many of them, I gave it 5 legit tries no lie

I liked it, but throwing 20 enemies at you every time quickly turned things into an annoying chore.

>1st game is generic jumpscare shlock with a garbage story
>2nd game is suddenly really good, full of unique environments, good gameplay tweaks, memorable enemies with cool behaviors
>3rd game is generic action shlock with a garbage story
Sad!

>make Dead Space 3 which is universally disliked
>make Battlefield Hardline which everyone shits on albeit unfairly
>get shut down two years after Hardline comes out with nothing to show in-between
It was inevitable

Let's not forget 3 was a decent coop game, had an okay weapon building mechanic, and also had unique environments

for what it's worth it's still questionable but 3 had some decent lighting effects and otherwise was fun for what it was

Use kinesis dumb fuck