Can we get a buyfag thread? keep it vidya

can we get a buyfag thread? keep it vidya

Attached: buy.png (960x640, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdjapan.co.jp/product/KIGA-20
timex.com/expedition-camper-38mm-nylon-strap-watch/Expedition-Camper-38mm-Nylon-Strap-Watch.html
amazon.com/dp/B00JPWT35W/?coliid=I16RVNUQLAKSSB&colid=3PSWOYRRRTW2K&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would genuinely buy that if it didn't have "Assassin's Creed" written inside it, or the logo.

lmao

/thread

>quartz pocket watch
For what purpose

Attached: 1552787000874.jpg (1000x1131, 353K)

Attached: 1523671466382.png (588x642, 146K)

it's called style. something your weeb ass is incapable of

I have a mechanical wrist watch. Is that fine, smug anime girl?

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Show me your video game figures

Attached: Ikaruga_Scale.jpg (450x800, 88K)

>Pocket watches
>Assassins creed
I hope it goes well with your peaked hoodie too op!

Attached: 1553378553218.jpg (144x145, 10K)

I just bought Cactpot Party, based on the Cactpot minigame in FFXIV. Nice looking and kind of fun to play.

Attached: cactpot.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

what is the deal with this? some craftsman will work hard on designing something beautiful then some fat boomer kike publisher will slap on LOGO tm all over it

yes. A pocket watch however requires a very specific getup, otherwise you just look like a giant fedora wearing faggot. Not to mention that a humongous ASSASSINS CREED makes the whole thing looks retarded

Attached: Noel_Vermillion.jpg (600x783, 91K)

>Make a good looking product
>Plaster GAME:TITLE™ one

The only acceptable place for a pocket watch is a white tie event. Fight me.

If you wear an AC pocket watch you sure as hell don't have any of it.
They're also out of style,to wear even in the more refined circle. They're juste for collection now.
No legit craftman ever touched that. It's probably just a 2$ miyota movement mounted on a cheap, low quality steel frame somewhere in China.
t. restore watches as a hobby

Attached: fullsizeoutput_a8a.jpg (1156x2862, 672K)

Only if the movement is within +/- 5 seconds a day, or else I won't put out.

>asscreed

Attached: 1524935522215.png (300x190, 41K)

I want a girlfriend

wow your a faggot.

I dont think ive ever seen a pile a shit I hate more.

>90% of it is my GFs.
My stuff is in storage at the moment.

>analog watch
>has worse accuracy than the shittiest digital alarm clocks on the market right now
if you're gonna get into pretentious tat at least get the pretentious tat that actually works right

>posting other people's shit in buyfag thread
Wow your a real fag

>muh accuracy
Wagie get back in cagie, let us enjoy the slow pace of our lives where we don't have to worry about being on time

>ITT: OP defends his shitty two fiddy asscreed clock

Some of its mind...

there are loads of cheap chinkshit pocket watches for all of your tipping needs
you can even get a mechanical one that shows part of the movement

>user has a GF
>user is a Fag
I am confused.

It's about a couple minutes fast per week.

THEN GIVE US AN ITEMIZED LIST OF WHAT IS YOURS AND WHAT IS HERS SO THAT WE KNOW HOW MUCH OF A FAGGOT YOU ARE FOR ONE THING VERSUS THE OTHER JESUS CHRIST YOU TURBO FAGGOT YES I'M MAD I'M ABSOLUTELY SEETHING OVER HOW MUCH OF A FAGGOT YOU ARE I SWEAR ON THE CROSS THAT IF I KNEW YOU IN REAL LIFE I'D PUT A WIG ON YOU AND FUCK YOU IN THE BUTTHOLE BECAUSE YOU'RE SUCH A FAGGOT THAT YOU'RE PRACTICALLY A WOMAN AND I'D STILL GET TO BE STRAIGHT AFTER FUCKING YOU THAT IS HOW MUCH OF A FAGGOT YOU ARE WHICH MAKES YOUR GIRLFRIEND A LESBIAN WHO HAS NEVER KNOWN THE TOUCH OF A MAN YOU FAGGOT ASS WOMAN

Literally 1,50 euro on aliexpress lmao

That edge is so strong I think I am bleeding from it.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_bfa.jpg (2196x1204, 328K)

I got this and the best part is the more it gets worn and used the better it looks.

Attached: 20190314_002809.jpg (1450x1933, 1.12M)

>those pants
Stop doing drugs and get a job.

The Ron Burgundy bobble head
The FF Ultimata
The .hack// books.

So literally one video game thing. Go fuck yourself.

Oh. Okay. Well, you're alright I guess.

I want to get a nice pocket watch. The only problem is the only ones I can find are $15 chinkshit or $500k solid gold Swiss models.

Attached: to-fu.jpg (1512x2016, 1.05M)

Two you dumbfuck.

I like seeing pics like this. Always cool seeing all the different things random anons collect. I would show mine but it reveals my power level too much.
.hack is fucking garbage though man, the only good one is .hack//sign and even that fuckin sucks

Manga is not a video games.

I saw someone wearing this last night

>his pocket watch doesn't have a tourbillon and 700 complications
OH NON NON NON NON

Attached: 1491092603671.jpg (581x603, 64K)

.hack is very much video games... And a a novelization of two video games is as much vidya as the FF book.

It was $120, retard

I have these books.

Attached: P_20190227_014400_1.jpg (4608x2717, 2.78M)

>it’s called style

Attached: 3651AF3D-5E03-4E44-BBD6-146B345DA824.jpg (2448x3264, 512K)

The market for affordable mechanical pocket watches is inexistant. You'll have to look for second hand watches. Depending on its age, the balance's axis and the motor spring will probably be broken and will need remplacement.
t. restore pocket watches as a hobby
Shut it Marie antoinette

>craftsman
Lmao, it's line produced.

Wait is that Toku stuff at the top? The fuck?

Oops!

Analog everything is better. Analog displays, analog audio, analog watches. Nothing can ever beat physicality, nothing. If everything analog or physical disappeared overnight and we were forced into a digital-only hellscape illuminated by soulless LCDs that brainless consumers like you adore I'd kill myself without regret save for having lived to witness it at all.

Attached: IMAG0681.jpg (2688x1520, 1.26M)

I took that photo at home while getting ready for bed. I'm not a druggie.

Considering he also has a signed picture of Bulk and Skull, it shouldn't be too surprising.

heh

Attached: D1_Mousepad.png (3111x2074, 3M)

I wish you would do it now. Analog and Digital are both find and only dumb autist think one or the other is better.

Yes you are. Literally every person in the world who owns those pants is.

>figures in package
is it autism or are they actually worth a lot of money

you're*

He says, as he sees his reflection in the digital monitor, broadcast from his digital computer, across the digital internet.

Get the fuck off of here if you hate the modern world so much.

Nice Matilda fig

They're literally my college's colors and you got some free clothing when you graduate. I dont wear that shit day to day so i got some crap to wear at home.

I think you missed the point. He's saying it's such a piece of junk that DESPITE being analog it can't even keep track of time any better than digital.

Digital has absolutely no benefit save for convenience and it's the public obsession with conveniences that's sucked the life and artistry out of everything. I'm pretty sure we live in the most sterile, homogenized period in all of human history and it's because of our constant thrust towards more efficient ways of being lazy. I don't care if you prefer digital but digital technology along with the internet has threatened so many things I actually give a shit about that it's infuriating

It's more likely that he just doesn't have a display setup going yet. That's why I have none of my shit open.
Fuck dust.

>Convenience isnt a benefit.
You are not helping your case autist.

I can’t be bother to open plastic now

Attached: F0B08994-3B17-460D-9B08-49BE9185E254.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

Only thing I shelled out money for was the sword lamp from revengeance. Cost $150 but it was worth it. Still use it to this day. It's sitting on my desk but I don't wanna take a picture.

>Convenience at the cost of everything else is a benefit

> internet has threatened so many things I actually give a shit about that it's infuriating
for example?

>Collector's Edition of FFXIV 1.0
I too keep mine in a prominent location, to remind me of the dangers of buying into hype.

Why do you have all your buyfag shit and 3DS on your workbench? That seems like a fucking awful idea.

>FFXIV 1.0 CE

Im sorry user.

What is "everything else"?

>He paid $120 for shit you can get off ebay for the price of 20 mcnuggets, large fries, and a drink
LOL

Attached: LQMhGNn.png (881x237, 138K)

My desk is cluttered with figures because I’m a manchild but here are my vidya-related ones

Attached: 8E0CB74B-83D4-421E-945F-67D2D62CDCE1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

Got these last week. Just like to add to my physical collection these days.

Attached: 20190316_132117.jpg (5312x2988, 3.2M)

Is that POS a quartz, or do you have the luxury of winding it?

Honestly I love this jacket. It gets complimented a lot

Attached: Gunslinger jacket.jpg (1664x2164, 1.77M)

Goddamn, what's the point of having collections if it's not atleast presentable? fag

>Quartz
>Style
Dude, no. Quartz is arguably practical, but never stylish.

Nice PS2 games

Attached: CCAM6I2%QEa0P+TDg2vv+w.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

>F91
good taste

Attached: 1541828766711.gif (600x600, 2.94M)

cringe

exactly this
the only things I've kept out of the boxes are prize figs and that matilda one for some reason

Attached: IMAG0662.jpg (2688x1520, 1.29M)

Mine is higher quality than your knockoff trash. I got my at a convention and not off some Chink on eBay

Niche retailers and any form of print off the top of my head. Journalism has taken a hit too because with everything readily accessible, everything is sensationalist and nothing ever gets around by word of mouth or through trustworthy publications anymore. Even things like marketing are more sterile than they've ever been, every single advertisement is born of a focus-tested formula so it can inoffensively slot into the hundreds of others you're blasted with every day across social media and shit. And speaking of social media, it has completely stunted human interaction and discourse so these days everybody has an inflated sense of self-importance and they conduct themselves like children even in public. I've seen that for myself more times than is comfortable so don't even hit me with the "hurr leave your house" shit. I'm just tired.

And the guy at the convention got it off a Chink on Alibaba. You got played.

Nice Gravity Rush collection. Are those pins?

What the exact name of that? That looks fucking sexy. How much did it cost?

$2.5 complete in box at a thrift store
took pics and consulted /toy/ about its legitimacy, they said it's genuine

Attached: IMG_20171230_213110.jpg (4608x2592, 3.6M)

I'm pretty sure I have that exact pocketwatch from when I was younger and collected cheap ones for my autism.

Nobody will fight you. Post WWI, the pocketwatch became an anachronism and fell into a narrow niche of extreme formal attire.
Functionally, it's the old-tech equivalent of pulling your phone out of your pocket to check the time, which is dumb as hell on its own.
So its only remaining purpose is to complete a highly codified and conservative outfit, and even then, I doubt anyone would fault you for wearing a nicer wristwatch anyway, so long as it doesn't audibly tick.

>not even mechanical
Enjoy spending 3 euros per week for a pack of 10 quartz batteries where only 1 is useful

>Buy game at full price
>Others buy same exact game at a discount
>Still others pirate same exact game for free
>"M-M-MY COPY IS HIGHER QUALITY BECAUSE I PAID MORE FOR IT"

Attached: 124323232323231.png (846x900, 403K)

Some bottles of Final Fantasy wine. Yeah, I don't know.

Attached: 20171219_004407.jpg (2263x4027, 1.9M)

If you don't have to wind it, you got played.

Convention vendors overprice the fuck out of things, I only have experience with Yea Forums buyfaggotry, but you're a retard if you buy any sort of merchandise at a convention.

Attached: DpYon36XUAA8wPZ.jpg (1200x1186, 174K)

Gunslinger jacket. Its Arthur Morgans jacket from RDR2. It's the officially licensed one made by Barking Irons, I think they were only a limited run though. It was $250. Made with authentic materials as well.

Attached: red_dead_redemption_2_arthur_revolver_3840.0.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

>20 mcnuggets, large fries, and a drink
I fucking wish I had that kind of shit. For that price here you get a small ass burger menu with small fries and small drink.

>all those .hack games
Damn dood damn.

>Packs of candy wrappers and empty paper bags littering countertop
Why do you choose to live in garbage?
It'll take you ten minutes to tidy this up, and you'll be much happier for having done it. Respect your space, respect yourself.

post that Jack.

Attached: 1501393588408.jpg (500x618, 41K)

>Niche Retailers
Still exist for most things
>Form of print
I didnt know books are gone
>Journalism is sensationalist
It always has been
>Nothing ever gets around by word of mouth
Yes it does. you dumb fag. One of the biggest sites on the internet is 95% passing things by voice.
>Trustworthy Publications
Still exist. Just because your nihilistic ask thinks that way doesnt mean it real.
>Marketing born of focus-Tested formula.
Thats all marketing is jackass.

TL;DR user is a Zoomer who fetishizes about being a Boomber and should kill himself.

thanks
yeah, from esc toys
was surprised to see. also got the chibi vinyl figures there
they have shirts and a dusty plush too

You idiots don't know what you're talking about. Mine came with a certificate of authenticity

I saw Donna Burke sing last night. Got a shirt and keychain.

Attached: MGS Live.png (1056x1802, 2.91M)

>"everything else"?
Quality. Analog watches show more craftsmanship and last longer than digital watches, analog audio is unquestionably higher quality than a standard MP3 (though I concede there are lossless digital formats), and digital displays lack the accurate color or sense of depth you can get from analog displays. Plus like I mentioned before, I'm just a sentimental fag who likes things physical. With a vinyl the audio is played directly from the surface and you can manipulate it by moving the needle, with an analog monitor the picture is physically produced by several electron beams working inside a wonder of 20th century technology and you can physically see it shift if you move the set around or hold a magnet to it. Everything digital is just an approximation in comparison, the gist of these elements compressed down to a couple of lossy signals and broadcast through cheaper tech.

I bought them all on launch day too

I will admit you had me going. 9/10, mate.

It doesn't matter if it's authentic if it's trashy to begin with.

This, with the exception of signed art prints, because you're directly supporting creative work and that shit ain't available anywhere else.

>120 fucking bucks for a quartz
>At a convention
Yikes, richfags at their peak clockwork
I could buy myself the cheapest reproduction of a weapon for less than that

I would honestly get the drossel fireball one
and cum on it.

Attached: Euphoric.gif (250x141, 611K)

>digital displays lack the accurate color or sense of depth you can get from analog displays.
Why do you have to lie? Why does every single production company and graphic designer use high end digital displays then? Are you telling me there is a tube display that can achieve 99% Adobe RGB or sRGB?

Attached: 1423455652439.jpg (613x1024, 93K)

Looks like Trunks' jacket in GT.

Attached: c6d4c4a6d77f126e44702501a0071f9d.png (821x974, 330K)

He isnt lying per said, he is just drastically ill-informed which makes him ignorant.

Holy shit I haven't seen actual fedoraposting in years.

Unless the certificate comes with the provenance of its mechanical movement, it's not worth any more than your own sentimental value. If you like it, that is okay, but it doesn't mean anyone else has to compliment it.
Watch nerds are cunts anyways. Timex and swatch are the only quartz movements anyone should talk up or brag about owning.

I have a cheap Casio that has kept perfect time for years. You ready?

Nigga if I've cleared my schedule for the day and just sitting in the house you're fucking right I'm putting on some comfy pyjamas.

As someone who grew up though analog tech (t. 35 years old) I can tell you as a fact that much of it was just as rubbish as digital tech and quality digital tech is just as impressive and reliable as quality analog tech.

Not my picture, but I have this watch, it's fun to wear.

Attached: WIRED x Bing Bing.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

>Why does every single production company and graphic designer use high end digital displays then?
Because the whole world runs on digital displays? Every LCD I've ever seen has appeared washed-out next to a CRT counterpart regardless of settings and I don't think I can be convinced that any digital approximation of an image can ever match the color of literal RGB beams being displayed over phosphor receivers. Fixed pixel displays produce a sharper image but that's about it

Based on his repeated posts, it's equally likely that he's lying or delusional.

that watch pisses me off
>do we collab with the company that we copied the in-game design off? no, let's just go with chinkshit
then they changed the design to a fedoratastic tube watch in the following games
fuck

Attached: amphibiavostok.jpg (1024x769, 96K)

Ya got me jealous.

Why are you wearing a watch made for literal infants, user?

So you're saying that literally the entire professional world of photography, graphic design, and all computer animation is wrong, and that YOU know better because you've put two monitors next to each other and think one looks "washed out".

Either this is top quality bait or you are the biggest moron ever.

Sorry faggot, but my Pioneer Elite produces better colors and contrast than any fucking CRT I have ever owned.

would rather buy a full metal alchemist one

Already posted this a while ago but fuck it.

Attached: Jack and Dizzy with Sanic.jpg (2048x1152, 541K)

LMOA
>style
fucking video game shit on top and inside of the watch
kiddie entertainment
>style
*inhales*

A necklace with the NOD logo medallion hanged of chains with red and black would be nice. But the image seems to miss something that I can't put my finger on it. Maybe some different color's?

I already said, it's fun

Attached: 1533868080762.jpg (241x299, 16K)

>dad got me a watch for graduation 5 years ago
>gained weight and now won't fit my fat wrists
I need to start working out.

Attached: 1543302585396.gif (178x260, 1.84M)

>Marketing born of focus-Tested formula.
>Thats all marketing is jackass.
I would actually like to point out that marketing is becoming less focused, less refined, and much more crude. Most ads now are low-effort, derivative garbage which ignores tested, succesful principles and just shotguns out a message of [PRODUCT EXISTS]. Internet advertising isn't lousy because it's focus-grouped to death, it's lousy because it's being shat out by people who've never focus-grouped anything in their lives and have no good goddamn clue what they're doing.

>So you're saying that literally the entire professional world of photography, graphic design, and all computer animation is wrong
I'm saying they use the technology of the modern age because the things they produce will be viewed on similar. It is truly a stunning revelation that they don't produce their shit on cumbersome CRT tech when the rest of the world has deemed it obsolete for convenience sake, I know.

Nope

Get the band adjusted at a jewellers. It should cost you, like, $20.

So yes, you're saying you know better than literally the entire world. Why aren't you a world famous engineer or designer then?

We're done here. You'll get no more Yous from me.

He might have spare strap links that came with the watch, ask him.
Unless your wrists are over 8 inches then holy fuck you probably do need to lose weight.

same

Attached: fireball charming drossel.png (796x1508, 296K)

It just needs a simple adjustment. Shouldn't put you out of much money at all.
But also hit that gym, user.

well, different times call for different measures. when you have millions of views per second on a website it really matters less when it comes to the quality of advertising. just slap a big picture that contrasts with everything else and bam! somebody is bound to click on that shit. works every time

>Nope
t. someone who has never even seen a pioneer elite produce an image.
I am with the other user. The last (You) you are getting from me you disingenuous faggot.

based kenshin user

i got this pocket watch, used it for like 2 days and then i forgot about it, theres 0 reason to use one of these with cellphones

Attached: 41Ms0nYLBdL.jpg (333x286, 27K)

you and your hand are the same person user.

Very original user. 10/10

That shit was good. I use to have an extensive Manga collection, but i sold it because it was a pain to move. Kenshin and .hack was all I kept.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_c0e.jpg (4032x2972, 2.88M)

>kizuna ai
I don't understand how a youtuber can be so famous.

Attached: 1551050057327.png (390x451, 359K)

>buyfag

It figures the demographic who's retarded enough to waste money on vidya toys couldn't come up with a better term for themselves

Boo hoo, you failed to make some anonymous nobody subscribe to your "newer is better" homogenized cancer. Preach to someone easier to trick if it bothers you so much that someone prefers alternatives to the standard issue, or at least have the courtesy to be honest in your agenda and call me a luddite

Chinks mass produce those. They sell them in tourist sites in China with zodiac signs slapped on them for like $5 when the production cost is most likely under a dollar. They do look great though, but they stop working in weeks.
So yeah, you might find one under $5 on aliexpress or whatever.

Attached: 1548255773891.jpg (662x393, 60K)

Have you not been here before? Xfag, yfag, zfag or whateverfag is a naming scheme that has been used on this site for years.

Take that Link out of it's box, anonymous.

Attached: 1546645037566.png (310x512, 194K)

The "Analog is always better guy" is a great big fag who is missing the point of why people prefer older tech for specific purposes.
Vinyl has no compression, and the stylus moving through the groove creates small imperfections that give a sense of "fuller" sound, because there is a subaudible, or barely audible white noise beneath the music. Vinyl's not measurably more clear, and it degrades over time, but it has a sense of character. It's largely subjective.
Wired audio connections are unobjectionably cleaner and better than equivalent wireless, and always will be.
Programs, shows and games optimized for a CRT will look better on a CRT because they were designed with its unique colour gamut and EMR levels in mind. Newer media optimized for digital displays will appear either washed out or oversaturated and should be viewed on a newer set.
Printed words on a page hit your retina with less EMR than reading on a screen, and are commonly accepted to be more comfortable. This is arguably subjective. Reading anything at length is proven to cause some level of eyestrain. The only reason to pick paper over screen for reading is the subjective enjoyment of the act of reading itself; also, shining light directly into your eyes will fuck with your melatonin levels.
Analog watches are commonly preferred because checking them with some frequency gives a sense of the movement of time, and you can see the hand counting down towards a specified time, without having to read out and contextualize the time in your head. reading the time tends to take longer with an analog display, but conceptualizing the passage of time and applying it to your tasks and schedule is easier because the watch dial acts as a visual aid.

If you're a poorfag and want a watch that snobs will actually have some respect for, Orient is very well regarded, and their Bambino and Mako/Ray lines are available for anywhere from $150 to $300 and keep impeccable time for a non-chronometer mechanical.

Attached: 91kwPqLRG-L._AC_UY700_.jpg (438x700, 75K)

i bought this
does this count?
cdjapan.co.jp/product/KIGA-20

Attached: Booklet 01.jpg (3253x1600, 2.39M)

>waste
what do you spend money on user

Attached: IMAG0495.jpg (2688x1520, 1.26M)

Yes, and I've always found it super cringy and unimaginative. But buyfag is even worse, because it's so vague it's retarded.

Couldn't it at least be merchfag or something?

>inherited two when my grandma died
Also have one thats about 2-3 times as big.
What do you think Yea Forums

Attached: IMG_20190324_210057.jpg (3968x2976, 3.02M)

Okay since you faggots are spamming watches all over, recommend a watch for going innawoods. Last one I had was good and withstood a machete straight to the glass, but just a week ago the fucking strap came off and I can't glue it permanently with anything, not even epoxy glue.

Attached: 1553378682247.jpg (1280x1280, 581K)

I don't think you're one to talk when you unironically say dumb shit like cringy.

don't know much about pocketwatches but I would carry that

Attached: cute.jpg (1600x900, 115K)

Pretty nice, actually. That starburst dial is pretty flashy, and I have a soft spot for brass.

The user you're referring to comes off as a schizo suffering from some delusion that the world is out to undermine things he enjoys. I largely prefer analog myself for a lot of the reasons you covered but you have to wonder what causes people like that to be that way.

it's an overused term at this point but it is what it is

Last Friday I bought this Mauser HSc American Eagle edition to add to my Resident Evil gun collection.1 of 5000 made.

This is what Ada uses in RE2 Remake.

Along with this, I have Jill's Beretta 92 Samurai Edge, an HK VP70z for Leon's RE2 gun, and a Makarov for RE7/Rev2.

Something a little different for your buyfag threads.

Attached: Maus 6.jpg (1500x1000, 1.58M)

The only collector's edition I ever got for a game.

Attached: 20190301_185426.jpg (1992x1121, 217K)

>That gloss
How much was that shit? It's pretty blatantly unpainted on pretty much every single one of the parts, looks very cheap.

Too lazy to take a picture
Official Touhou mangas and random Mario plushies are the only vidya merch I own

Attached: fs.jpg (349x499, 50K)

>frijoles negros

Attached: 1507935054176.jpg (630x472, 48K)

good bait

Its actually gold, it just looks like brass in the picture.
Which is honestly kind of sad since i prefer brass to gold in terms of style, but then again this is more of a memento anyways.
Believe me, aside from style, these things are annoying to carry.
You gotta always manually adjust and readjust time, something that is just too bothersome.

A jeweller may be able to fix the lugs for cheaper than the cost of a new watch.
If you want something inexpensive and bulletproof
timex.com/expedition-camper-38mm-nylon-strap-watch/Expedition-Camper-38mm-Nylon-Strap-Watch.html
It'll survive depths deeper than most scuba dives (Open Water certification, you're still not supposed to go deeper than 60m). The strap is designed to still hold on even if one of the lugs breaks, and its made of a highly durable resin and shatter resistant acrylic.
And it's $50.
I threw mine across a room at a brick wall and it's fine. Got some little scuffs, but still ticks fine.
If you want something that's actually indestructible, look at Casio's G-Shock series.

Attached: T40011 (1).jpg (433x520, 32K)

Okay
I wish Baiken had a figure

Attached: hIE1409288299.jpg (600x400, 38K)

Attached: 20190301_191301.jpg (1120x1992, 276K)

I have Jill's Samurai Edge, but always feel nervous importing something like that even though it's not real.

Attached: heaven.jpg (1334x1900, 693K)

I have a few figures in boxes, apparently they get some sort of residue if they stay in the box for too long, im worried its been almost a year lel.

Surprise gorilla nigger, MORE BEANS.

Attached: 20190301_191437.jpg (1992x1121, 221K)

r8 m8

Attached: posters.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

They usually go up in value

Attached: 1505713158753.jpg (320x320, 10K)

>even though it's not real.

I think we may be mistaking each other. These are real pistols.

Attached: SE Violence and Gore.jpg (1537x1322, 1.13M)

zoom, enhance

Attached: go on.png (544x421, 137K)

I need more vidya figures honestly
1/2

Attached: 20190218_124952.jpg (4032x3024, 3.43M)

I got you covered user.

Attached: 20190301_190557.jpg (1992x1121, 385K)

Not him, here's the picture though.

Attached: 1324773498357.png (900x743, 727K)

DIS NIGGA EATIN BEANS

I like to go to thrift stores and get games that i don't really even play just because I never grew up with old consoles or a video game collection so I like to pretend I do. I do have a PS2 though and have played sly cooper on it. the thrill of the find is more important though.

Attached: photo_2019-03-24_13-18-46.jpg (1280x609, 88K)

Just one, but I got a Solid Snake on the way

Attached: BEC2C8B0-9BCE-47FC-BCB6-5D35D7ED6E96.jpg (668x1156, 238K)

I assume he heard some hobbyist talk up analog device X, but couldn't recall what, soecifically, was the advantage. It happens. Someone will pick up on a good idea, lose the reasoning behind it, and vehemently try to cover that up by just sticking to their guns.
I prefer older, analog technology, and specifically avoid anything made to be disposable. I even use fountain pens because I got fed up with replacing ballpoints, but there's pros and cons to everything, example: Nib pens are easier on wrist/hand injuries because you don't apply any pressure to make the ink flow, but you're refilling them every week and cleaning them every month.

2/2
Currently waiting for Weltal to come out then I'll have Fei displayed as well

Attached: 20181013_170931.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)

sorry that pic was for ants

Attached: photo_2019-03-24_13-21-32.jpg (1280x609, 148K)

hnnnng... this is the shit. wouldn't carry it, because a watch like this warrants completely different dress style, but hot damn... that's one classy looking watch. hold on to it, user. i would.

Thanks, comfy image

That's actually pretty neat. I've always wanted a Beretta 92 because of RE, but I've honestly been too lazy to get my gun license.

Fuck, I was about to buy one of those.

Do you cum on that dog?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_ba5.jpg (4032x1939, 1.83M)

SR-35, watch for going anywhere. pretty stylish too. costs about $300-$400 depending on the model.

I had so many PC big boxes that were thrown out, feels really bad man. I think the only one that survived was Quake.

Theres only one thing I waste my money on

Attached: 55437918_428929457877202_2324335076805967872_n.jpg (830x946, 66K)

Heres my Halo stuff collection I posted a couple of weeks ago. Missing is my Reach Noble Team statue.

Attached: 1552626458455m.jpg (1024x977, 187K)

Only gaming merch I have

Attached: 20190324_222412.jpg (2268x2403, 3.3M)

Beans are good for one's health.

All that useless shit.
I understand a console, a game for it. Some nice accessory like expensive headphones or a watch.
But these figurines and useless boxes with shitty paper maps and other "collectible" stuff is just overpriced plastic.
It just clogs your home, gathers dust and is unusable apart from looking at it.
Even stamps are more real than that.

Drown me in this gay shit.

Attached: product_DR_ralsei_plush_main_1024x1024.png (900x600, 116K)

Why do you care what other people do with their money?

Attached: qIZvfBt8SZCh3p+E39Ih%Q.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

>95% of the posts are anime figures
Jesus fucking christ.

>family guy
>house
>hunger games
>owning DVDs at all
based normalfag

I've bought a handful of figures, and have just gotten sick of keeping them around. I have no desire to buy anymore, and I find I never take time to admire the few I have. I guess it's different strokes for different folks, but I sure fell out of love with buyfagging.

Seeing other people literally waste money generally annoys most people, user. It's pretty simple.

i saw a greasy longhaired nerd at the gas station wearing this. wearing camo pants and combat boots with it. i bet he thought he looked so fucking cool but he just looked like the greasy nerd he was.

Hey, I got that Kasumi figure among her other ones.

Bless you for keeping the boxes user
i Don’t even want to fuck Isabelle desu, I just think she’s cute as hell

Attached: 8EE18259-4A90-4A28-80F1-EC2AAD5D97A6.jpg (881x1024, 92K)

>SiN Episodes
Remember having the original SiN from 1998, shit was fire as you youngsters say. Same goes for Myst series, great adventure games. Vice City is still my favorite GTA,
>Dungeon Keeper
aw, I'm getting nostalgic...
>Diablo 2
to be young and drunk again...

But why. What they do shouldn’t bother you. Do you have autism?

Attached: DE0EAB32-E3E1-406E-AFA4-48A991FE9020.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

funny thing is I was born like the same year or after most of those games came out (inb4 underage, remember what year it is now). but I wish I was an oldfag PC gamer so I buy all the shit I wanted to pretend I played.

>A jeweller may be able to fix the lugs for cheaper than the cost of a new watch
It's this sturdy piece of shit. Someone gifted it to me like 3 years ago and I've beaten it harder than my neighbor beats his wife. It doesn't have the usual lugs, it's a rubber strap just kinda glued onto a plastic tip that goes inside it.
>Casio's G-Shock
Damn that DW5600NE looks absolutely nice. But that Timex is just what I'm looking for. I'll take your word for it and order one hoping it'll last more than 6 months with the shitty life I'll give it.

Attached: Wo-1000x600.jpg (620x372, 37K)

>Style
Holy shit I'm dying

Attached: 1553439763991.png (400x382, 170K)

maybe you'll even play them one day, who knows. hold on to them anyway. might be fun to hear that, but that's a piece of history right there. i lost all of my games, had tons of boxes. house fire, then what was left of it, i just left at the old house, when i moved out(to a different country).

Actually hilariously ironic for you to say that considering you're the one with autism for not being able to comprehend a basic human nature that the vast majority of people all feel.
For most people if you see someone acting stupid you get annoyed at them for being stupid. You see something like a hoarder you get annoyed and disgusted that someone could possibly be like this. It's called a reaction and emotion it's something that normal people all have and feel. Seeing someone frivolously throw money away is the same thing and evokes similar feelings and reactions.

Kind of funny i have to explain basic human nature to someone with autism on a video game forum.

you got fucking scammed dude

Attached: Petabytes.jpg (556x624, 71K)

cringe
based

Attached: 20190324_163715.jpg (2241x3984, 1.79M)

Yeah they really don't work after a couple of weeks. I remember the gooks telling me they had them on discount, and out of the 5 ones I picked randomly they just didn't work, at all.
I couldn't even find how to open it to try and fix it.
>SR-35
Nice and all but it seems like an overkill to buy a clock made for diving when I can't even swim properly. It'll probably outlive me and all but still.

Attached: 1551855743546.jpg (240x280, 40K)

Put some rocks or stuff in the base.
I mean you took effort to paint it but dont stop.

What the fuck is this post?

Attached: 8A3D6A4D-35D7-42A9-AB05-6561FDE55385.jpg (320x240, 24K)

God it looks so cheap

I feel genuinely bad for people like you

I have this watch and the Breakout watch from Fossil's Big Tic. I wear it when I wear my suit for Job interviews.

Attached: 6a00d83451cbb069e200e54f605cc18833-800wi.jpg (241x233, 10K)

whats wrong with drugs user?

Think of it less that it can go 100m deep underwater and more that the watch glass can withstand 1500 pounds of pressure.

Dive watches are tested to withstand 160+psi of pressure, and are made with extremely dense cases/crystals. Even if you're not actually going to swim with them much, they're still a good choice for being rugged and durable, although from your earlier posts, it seems like you're gonna beat the hell out of this watch, so something nice probably ain't the best choice.

this better not be snowbound again

Hopefully I can add Katsuragi and Yagyū scales one day

I fucking love Marvel vs Capcom art.

Attached: 1537548291468.jpg (357x524, 33K)

>that sad cole
every time, at least the backpack was pretty good

Let's try this again

Attached: Senrans.jpg (2434x2438, 1.03M)

>Gonna get Katsuragi next
Patrician taste.

how much did you pay for that aigis figure?

People that collect figures?

>it's called style
*tips fedora*

>Ryona
>Crimson Squad

Good taste, user

Attached: RyonaSK.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

stupid fucking snowbound

is that actually signed by bulk and skull? that's pretty cool man

Working on collecting all the Yakuza games (US and JP) and it's spinoffs. Getting Yakuza 5 JP in the mail sometime soon.

Attached: 20190324_173202.jpg (1040x520, 92K)

Why do video game buypigs always buy the shittest things and pretend they have style.

Looks good how it is imo.
Too many people go "ummmmm lets just put fucking 50 boulders around every model"

Attached: ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,101010_01c5ca27c6,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 73K)

My first advice to every problem is to go to the gym.

>5 fucking umarus
its time to stop user

Attached: lambutt.jpg (536x960, 73K)

What is a good digital wrist watch that is metallic, the band either metal or can be replaced with a metallic band, and has more then one alarm? This is all I could find on amazon so far:

amazon.com/dp/B00JPWT35W/?coliid=I16RVNUQLAKSSB&colid=3PSWOYRRRTW2K&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Ram is still in box somewhere.

Attached: file.png (1200x1800, 2.4M)

Also some mobileshit

Attached: file.png (1800x1200, 2.75M)

Yes, It was signed about 4 years ago at Lexicon.

>that dirty-ass table
Clean that shit, user. Straighten out your games too.

Attached: 1424141089635.jpg (452x359, 37K)

Attached: 1551736571621.jpg (259x259, 7K)

Granted, not the most widely known franchise anymore but still damned good.

I've got the novels, guides and artbooks in the bookcase too, they won't fit in the display case with the Linking Book now.

Attached: 0.jpg (1424x1247, 643K)

Way ahead of you. Table's a bit old and am probably replacing it since it's older than me. Just using it as a placeholder for the time being.

Attached: 463F560B-32F4-4C3D-92F6-001FF24298E4.jpg (660x330, 91K)

>imagine spending thousands of dollars in figurines instead of games

Attached: 1545257483903.jpg (720x748, 32K)

It was a full blind box pack, I mainly wanted just her and her friends it just had 4 more Umaru's

Imagine being so poor you can't do both.

Attached: smug.jpg (487x483, 27K)

literally the only video game thing I own is this action figure of my main man

feels good fuck consumer fag nerds

Attached: solid-snake-625x351.jpg (625x351, 18K)

>buying games

Attached: PdvaWJVo.jpg (421x440, 33K)

>not spending similar amounts on both
You're small time.

Attached: 1551826354706.gif (525x375, 3.55M)

Imagine being able to spend money on whatever the fuck you want.

Fuck off reddit.

I buy whatever I want because I can afford it.

Ok now this is conformed bait

cute

you did buy Elphelt her costumes, right user?

my grandpa played those games when I was little
also age of empire
but now he's too old and lost his mind
such is life

Ridiculous. What country do you two live in? There are multiple affordable brands in Switzerland. This, again, depends on what's affordable for you. $100, $150?

Google for an overview of Swiss watch brands.

> it was a hyperbole

Yes, it was. It makes no difference to the argument that there are affordable watches for you.

i for one think black beans (frijoles negros) are baste

anyone buy from limited run games?

Get a Seiko or Orient.

Attached: Orient Mako 2 Pepsi.jpg (450x600, 102K)

Better make sure you get the Japanese and not the Chinese version of Ishin along with the non The Best version of Kenzan and 1 & 2 HD. Nothing worse than seeing The Best versions or "Low Price" versions.

I've got a Seiko self winding, thing is great it just sucks i gotta shake it every morning for a few minutes to keep it wound.

Got this on pre-order, thing's got me so fucking psyched.

Attached: Nero5091.jpg (1181x1772, 413K)

>Boo hoo, you failed to make some anonymous nobody subscribe to your "newer is better" homogenized cancer.
You are literally the inverse, blanket subscribing to "old is better" bullshit even when demonstrably incorrect. Explain why wouldn't designers working on campaigns meant to go to print wouldn't work with CRT if colours were more accurate?

Yeah, I got the Shantae ps4 releases from them and the purple vinyl. Also one or two other games like Night Trap.

Attached: LRG-product_shantae_vinyl_gatefold_purple_1.png (900x600, 134K)

i accidentally bought two of the same bunny selvaria fig, fug

Oh hey I remember you, you got lucky, still
>other m samus
PLZ

Also preordered this

Attached: 140DA1D0-27E1-4DD2-9D18-1B677F730714.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

>Chief playing Xbox
I lol'd

>has Jacket
Neat, I wanted the pink one to go with Biker here, but I already had to modify his neck and give him a new THICC body.

Attached: biker.jpg (3264x1836, 1.21M)

Is that the $100+ Jacket from the Devolver Digital store? Also what does the red button do?

Attached: 1552529349157.jpg (540x532, 35K)

3/3 Actually, I forgot Raiho is tucked away back here along with a dumbass Pinkun plush from that travesty Akiba's Beat. Still need to find a good spot for my SMT Pixie as well

Attached: 20190324_161056.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

Chief better be playing the most game ever, the MCC

>Telling people how to live their life!

THAT'LL SHOW EM!

yes it is, there's also some accessorie sets that give you the carl mask, rasmus mask, and another one with other weapons, as well as two variant colors in black and white with blood spatter and a neon 80s color, both long gone.

Yes, the button of the doomguy plays the E1M1 midi

Sick

fpbp

>it's called style.

Attached: Pepe-the-Frog-official-stuffed-doll-_1.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>mfw don't like them because I hate being able to see the moving joints
I'm autistic.

Attached: 1549337181111.gif (450x345, 1016K)

>Bought all of the .hack games on release day growing up
>didn't like hanging on to game cases, so usually trashed them but kept the inserts/manuals and shit and put the disc in a binder
>eventually let a friend borrow the IMOQ games, and said he could just have them
>years later they're worth so much money

I fucked up. I can still get the games back, but I have no idea where some of the anime dvds/manuals and shit ended up

Remember when art5cow was a thing? It got so bad the word is treated as spam now.

Here's a (you), I fucking love and miss ;_; GW, wish they made a sequel

The trick is to spend it on gunplas instead.

Attached: 26716984211_585554814b_h.jpg (1600x1066, 450K)

>buying toys and dolls
fucking pathetic

You can't see the joints on jacket, you can also get a seamless body for Biker if you can even still find him. My Biker's custom, I had to get him a tighter shirt, slim blue jeans, and a muscular body with a belt, as well as modifying the head joints to fit.

The original Biker had a twink body, these bizzare M C hammer jean sweat pants, and no shirt underneath. Still mad I cna't find a tailor for a puffer jacket like in the art, the only good thing about him is the sculpted boots hands, and heads. Jacket is great though.

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 10K)

>Gunpla
the best answer ITT

You can't outrun a bad diet, user.

They arent really worth that much outside of Quarantine.

Where'd you get the slide and grips? I'm not too into RE but I have a buddy who's been interested in putting together that 92 for a few years now but I haven't been able to help him much

Swapping your fedora out for a trillby isn't going to stop you and your faggot pocket watch from being retarded.

The slide is a custom engraved Brigadier slide.
The grips can be ordered at DSGrips.com

Attached: Jill's loadout.png (1500x1000, 3M)

>Jill model
>not the illegal Barry model
>not Wesker's chad model
>not Chris's blue model
PLZ

Attached: 1524411267028.png (1140x1063, 801K)

Jill is the best character.
Also, what about Barry's model makes it "illegal"

I remember it basically somehow being able to chamber 44 magnum rounds or something like that. It also had some other things on it which are fucking crazy that I don't remember.

It is. There's several buttons that were just straight-up not meant to be pressed, and doing so breaks them.

Barry's Samurai Edge was just a Beretta 96 in .40S&W with a compensator on it.

You must be thinking of his Colt Python.

yeah, it was the compensator, it's illegal where my friend is at, that's what he was on about.

I share your frustration
-mechanical engineer

>Analog everything is better.
Ayy lmao no
-t EE

I agree with you, but I do like things being convenient as they are now, shame it makes culture move at a breakneck pace.

Double lmao at analog watches being better. I sure hope you mean analog watch faces and not mechanical watches, because at least the first is a matter of taste.

>All those excellent games
>No Front Mission 4
You were so close.

My guardian Youmu!

Attached: _1040306.jpg (1432x1724, 737K)