Need to get my steam alt verified. What should I buy for $5?

Suggestions other than just grabbing two mann co. keys

Attached: 1550055978334.jpg (654x972, 373K)

Why do you need a steam alt?

For shitposting
I don't want EVERYTHING I do to be linked to one single identity, I'd like some separation

That's gonna play back on me days from now, and I'm gonna look like a nutcase trying to contain my laughter

Hentai games.

Best thing is: what he was trying to cure was his aids
Not even memeing, go find the original article on bbc

When I decided to get my steam account going I bought Freedom Force and Sengoku
The former is solid gold and old enough that it's probably on GOG, so look into that and try and avoid the gabenjew if you can. The latter was like a CKII beta but japskinned, don't play it

>The event was livestreamed on Facebook, and hundreds tuned in (later, Roberts' mother watched, though she was "not thrilled" with his decision)
I can't

Attached: 1429900903258.png (240x228, 84K)

>"We do not advise that anyone watching this video do what is about to be done here," said Traywick, who is not a scientist and identifies primarily as a "community organiser".

Attached: 1445476732147.png (446x481, 495K)

Why have an alt? Family account?

>>

Don't actually buy anything on that account, simply gift something that's $5 or more to your main, this will remove the limitations.

>For shitposting
thats what reddit and chans is for

>The scent of soi permeated the room

Yeah, all you have to do is use a payment method to spend $5, it can be a gift to any other account. This way you won't need to juggle accounts to play a game.

>cant sell anything if you havent bought anything in iver a year
it’s not fair!

One Finger Death Punch

Yeah but I still need to buy something worth $5
I didn't actually intend to play it on that account, so this changed nothing about my question

>Injected a garden-shed onions-based gene therapy.
>To try to cure his HIV.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT HOW CAN THIS BE REAL?

you can post on steam without spending money

Shantae Half Genie Hero Ultimate Edition is on sale right now, as well as all of Ubisoft's catalog.

Make sure you're not using the same phone number or email. Some fucker got a ton of people using public SIM cards banned on CS.

I'm literally using the same phone number but I'm not planning on using it for anything that might get me vacced, so I don't see the problem. I'm also not trying to hide from daddy Valve, just from my steam name coming up in search results and other public stuff like that.
The fuck is a "public SIM"?

You don't need a phone number to unlock a Steam account, an email address will suffice for Steam Guard (shitty protection ofc, but eh it's an alt). You can use the same email too, just put a dot somewhere if using Gmail, eg [email protected] and [email protected].