S ranking V's missions on DMD is so fucking painful

S ranking V's missions on DMD is so fucking painful.

Attached: 0007LZEYA3LRYNBK-C122-F4[1].png (815x458, 390K)

Git gud

fuck geryon in particular

I'm taking a break before starting up DMD, but I'm already dreading playing as V yet again.

Attached: 1503335895856.png (351x327, 162K)

I think the word you're looking for is "fun"

He's more enjoyable to play on son of sparda though

Attached: dmc5_nightmare_laser.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>Finally make it past mission 3 DMD
>start mission 4
>very first behemoth shows up
>well this isn't that bad
>goes DT and pops tongues
>mfw

Attached: 1551147588838.jpg (532x783, 180K)

how 2 play V (for 1337 proz)
>summon nightmare
>read book
>win
or
>read book
>put summons on auto
>win

>giant laser beam of destruction
>need a little poke from a stick to be killed

nightmare can kill enemies, i think the laser didnt go on long enough to do it though

wait no scratch that, nightmare can only kill shit when V is riding him

Honestly, him having summons on auto is really lame. Instead of that he should have gotten more moves for Shadow or something.

V's missions suck in general.

Hey, how does Dante's hat work? Does it give me more orbs than it spends when I hit with it?

he could have used one more summon altogether
just move the cane to another button and use B/circle for one more monster, that would make his combat feel a little bit more developed

No, but you gain orbs if you put a hat on an enemy and then hit them. You don't have to hit them with the hat to get the orbs once the hat is on.

wtf I didn't even know you could put them on the enemy. thanks user; I'll look at the skill list again

This boosts their damage, and you still can control them directly.

There more than that. You can put hat on single enemy rb+forward+X, or just press B in gunslinger style to make a 360 move that puts hats on all enemies around you. Be carefull, if you'll get hit by enemy with hat you'll lose plenty of orbs.
And here's comes the trick - if you press X (or B) with right timing just when hat comes back to Dante you'll pull the enemy (-ies) to yourself. This is basically Dante's version of Nero's Wire snatch, and this works mid air.
There also a passive skill that increases/decreases orb income/loss when the hat is active "gun".

>start mission with 6700 points
>drop to 5700 by Nidhogg
>A rank
Didn't see that final phase coming though, anyways, it's always those fucking Hell Judeccas that destroy my ranks, it's like they were solely created to take a shit on the player's score.

Attached: 1541560468211.jpg (513x307, 23K)

Yeah, I saw that pull move in the shop; looks really cool. I kind of regret spending most of my orbs on the cavalier because most of the moves are too slow to use-- at least it seems to stagger people though.

bump for best boy

Attached: dmc5_v_combo_sortof.webm (1066x600, 3M)