What are some decent "digital" board games that are worth checking out?

What are some decent "digital" board games that are worth checking out?
Hard Mode: No physical board games that have "digital" versions i.e. something like Risk.

Attached: 476509-ST1.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnMCkqn2EQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tbqh hoyle board games 5 still hasn't been beaten

But you posted a digital version of a physical game.

Anyway, the only one I can think of is Armello

The Dominions games are basically board games

Attached: dom4map.jpg (1366x768, 485K)

>But you posted a digital version of a physical game.

I knew someone would point that out but that's why I started the thread. The most that I know of are just adaptations already existing board games. Which there's nothing wrong with. But more original titles are always nice to have.

Are those the games where you have to buy like 100 DLCs to actually get the full potential of them, or am I thinking of something else?

100% Orange Juice.
youtube.com/watch?v=DnMCkqn2EQU

Hearthstone
Civilization
Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode

They don't have any DLC. They actually end up getting pretty frequent free content updates actually.

Attached: 1486402762960.png (720x720, 228K)

not really a board game person but talisman is always fun

>Civilization

I wondered about whether TBS games would fall under the topic banner. Same with Trpgs/Srpgs. Even wrpgs too and dungeon crawlers as well I suppose. Though Wrpgs kinda remove some tabletop/PnP aspects to translate the mechanics into a form more fitting for computers, so maybe not.

I unironically enjoy amiibo festival. It's a fun game to chill out to and play if you like animal crossing and have likeminded friends.

The most original ever made.

Attached: Unlimited Saga8.jpg (640x908, 128K)

You just made me remember stuff like Mario party and Fortune Street exists. Dokapon Kingdom too. I guess there are more of these types of games than I realized.

There's also Culdcept, which is Fortune Street mixed with Magic the Gathering

bloodbowl

Attached: bloodbowl.jpg (2040x1148, 469K)

>Culdcept

Fuck I've been trying to remember the name of this forever. I remember seeing screens for the 3ds game and thinking how it reminded me of the board mini game in the older Dragon Quests.

Attached: culdcept-revolt-05-11-16-1.png (581x326, 312K)

Carcassone

Looks like a turn based city builder from a cursory glance. Definitely gonna keep an eye on it.

Armello is one of my favorites.

Is the DLC actually worth it or just character skins type shit?

mario party, ever hear of it

100% Orange Juice

I don't play Armello but the DLC characters all have fairly unique playstyles from what I remember

Kind of, it's a pretty simple eurogame where you pull tiles from a tile pool and when you put a tile down, you can choose to put a meeple in one of the spaces: A road, a city, field or a monastery. When you complete one of those things, you get points based on the size of what you built and you get your meeple piece back.

Sell me on this. For the longest time I thought it was just a meme game but looking at it now it seems like it might actually be worth taking a chance.

Yea it looks quaint enough I might go ahead and get it and maybe the physical version as well. Seems like it'll scratch my board game and city building itch.