Here's your Alien: Isolation sequel, bro

Here's your Alien: Isolation sequel, bro.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (867x724, 162K)

U dont have phone?

Fuck suits who thought this was a good idea, god I wish I could kill them.

>2014
>still own it and have yet to install it

Attached: 1543887675155.gif (500x279, 994K)

Alien isolation was a disaster sales wise so it’s not surprising that this happened,really not their fault.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Alien: Blackout tomorrow.

OUT-OF-SEASON APRIL FOOL'S JOKE

Pure Horror genre really is dead or at least confined to indie meme games, isn't it? If Alien Assbolation's performance wasn't enough to float in the mainstream then nothing is.
Fuck, gay earth, etc.

Attached: 1282507638284.jpg (476x500, 51K)

still haven't beaten because I'm too much of a pussy whenever the xenomorph shows up

How can you think this after getting RE2make this year?

Isolation wasn't a good game

Lol no. At the shareholder meeting for that quarter, SEGA outright said that Alien: Isolation was the only thing that went right for them

REmake 2 just made a gazillion dollars.

B8.
Not a pure horror.

Attached: giphy.gif (636x358, 1.48M)

New Aliens game in development for consoles/pc tards

Calm down

>Not a pure horror.
What defines pure horror, and why doesn't RE2make fit it?

is this bizarro world?

alien isolation sold like dogshit because sega gave gearbox a shit ton of money to make the game but instead of making the game, they put it towards borderlands 2

and alien isolation became a buggy unplayable mess

Welcome to the Alien franchise, enjoy your plethora of shit

Sega made a profit off of Colonial Marines.

No.

That's Colonial Marines you fucking retard

>AvP games
>The Aliens DS game
>Alien: Isolation
What film franchise other than Riddick has higher quality games?

Phone games need to die

you're mixing up colonial marines and isolation

it looks great but gameplay is borderline walking sim tier, non reactive environments that never change, shallow game systems and abusable AI with few options and tacked on crafting/health systems that serve no purpose
obviously that means removing all the gameplay

Now name all the bad Alien games. And movies. And everything else. Of course there's good stuff, but most of it is bad.

>it looks great but gameplay is borderline walking sim tier
you are retarded. you have:
>never played a shitty game before that IS walkin sim
>never played this game, or played it on easy and stopped playing after 20 minutes
you are:
>a fucking faggot
>I'm going to kill you the very next time you shut your eyes

Honestly, the closest the Alien franchise has had to a bad game is Colonial Marines. Other than that, the games are in general average eto above average, with some innovative gameplay ideas, like Alien Resurrection game on PS1 with dual analog controls.

Attached: to-infinity-and-beyond.gif (400x221, 1.98M)

I watched the whole game in YT like two weeks ago. why you parroting this like it's new?

I mean, he's not completely wrong. The whole game revolves around skulking around completing menial tasks while having the AYYY breathing down your neck at all times.
Combat is mostly irrelevant since androids are slow, humans are AYY bait and the AYY itself is invincible aside from being afraid of fire.
I'd say it's a way better walking sim than SOMA, for example, but the whole experience boils down to
>walk here
>do that
>walk there
>avoid AYY
Granted, I didn't finish it because it didn't hold my attention long enough.

Source?

I guess you're right. Colonial Marines is so bad and now this, seems like Alien fans always get the shaft somewhere but average is about as bad as I could call stuff like the 16-bit Alien 3 games and things like Trilogy, Extinction, and the various arcade games are actually fun.

It's a stealth game. What else did you want?

Attached: 21516546515.gif (400x287, 3.92M)

Obviously not being able to play the game properly and watch the horror unfold as your character pivots at a 5 foot turn radius to run away from something slowly chasing them.

That is the truehorrorfags' definition and it's a good thing these games are dead

I didn't want or expect anything else, but claiming it's not a walking simulator at the core is blatantly giving it more credit than it's due.
It has no unique or special mechanics aside from the hacking minigames, no thought is required for combat and the only thing keeping you from running from point A to point B is the AYY instagibbing you.
It's not a bad game, but it IS kind of a walking simulator, or I would say, a slowly creeping forwards simulator.

Those tail physics were pretty good. I remember closing a door its tail on the Medbay, then having it stretch out like a spring before slingshoting all over the room

The Alien untethered mod is great. The Alien having GTAV Cop AI was fucking stupid