Can we talk about how _____ this game is?

Can we talk about how _____ this game is?

Attached: Xenoblade Chronicles 2.jpg (497x806, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRvcQilthRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You want to **** Xenoblade Chronicles 2, don't you?

Titty

Yes, actually.
Why did they have so many muted lines in the last few chapters? It doesn't add much to the story at all.

been waiting for this cuck game to go on sale on eshop but it never does

>Nintendo first party
>sale

Attached: 1553393374353.jpg (921x640, 100K)

Japan loves this shit.

with all the weeb shit i assumed it was just a switch exclusive not a first party

There's a million jap games that don't do this, that's not an argument

SHIT
Oh Nintendo just you try making this type of game next gen just you try.

He definitely isn't wearing it because he didn't have the gold for a second contact lens. youtube.com/watch?v=LRvcQilthRM

I played the first couple hours of it.

Returned it. Just not for me. I’m waiting for Shield and Sword before I pick up my switch again.

I'm pretty sure you can, considering everything that could possibly be said about this game has been said daily for almost a year and a half now, but it's autistic fanbase refuse to let it die, so they spam threads filled with the same waifufag images and copypasted "Hey I just started this game guys I swear!" posts

Every time we try to talk about how bad it is, waifufags and a dedicated defense force shows up.

But it's a great game.

Attached: 67be8175b4a97cb3016c19abb74ad73e.jpg (721x744, 93K)

If you have nothing else to play on your switch at the time.

The only really bad thing I can say about it is that by discussing it I got spoiled on the first Xenoblade Chronicles a lot.

Attached: niyah.webm (532x720, 2.87M)

I refuse to believe anyone but tumblr browsing MHA fans think Rex is a good character.

I'm so sick of this "normalfag MC gets magical power and everything goes right for him and he could do no wrong" bullshit.

I tried twice, but just couldn't stomach it, stopping on chapter 4 both times. Between the terrible writing, poorly designed menus, bad game design choices in general, awful MC, battles that quickly got boring outside of boss fights, tropes that should have died 40 years ago, how much it likes to waste your time, and some other things, I just couldn’t stomach it, and I've played some bad games to completion.

The typical excuse is that the director wanted to mimic anime he watched when he was young, but even if that was the case, it could have been handled a lot better.

>he missed the 50% off last Christmas
sucks to be you friendo.

Rex and Shulk both have the problem that everything that makes them interesting is just an excuse for them to be in contact with the macguffin and then promptly forgotten about, but Rex barely even has a character arc on top of that.

At least Tora is less annoying than Riki.

Extreme shit taste. Riki is the best.

Attached: 1524088007532.jpg (386x530, 309K)

It just pisses me off, because I've once argued with a tumblr fujo in the past who strongly believed that Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia was a well written character because he wasn't a cool badass or edgelord and "that's what anime needs the most right now" which is almost word for word what I've seen Rexfags use to defend him.

It's like Shinji all over again, but people are defending his type of character now because new age anime fans are depressed teenagers who need the MC to be someone they could relate to.

I'm confused user, you seem to be contradicting yourself. What DO you want in a protagonist?

Rex unironically has better and more complex character development than Shulk.

>Shulk
"REAAAAAAARGH I WILL KILL THE MECHON"
"Wait, maybe the Mechon aren't so bad after all. Let's kill God instead like every other JRPG out there".
It's even worse when you remember that Shulk basically stops his genocide just because he learns his girlfriend is still alive.

>Rex
"Oi mate I'm a young boneheaded kid who's gonna take this cute girl to Elysium"
"Wait turns out I need to stop being a dense selfish retard and actually acknowledge my partner and support and understand her. I'll use my newfound knwoledge to break god out of his nihilistic slump"

People hate Rex because he's way more immature and more of a clown than Shulk. Everyone wishes every protagonist was Joker from Persona 5 who says nothing but acts and looks cool and everyone sucks his cock.

Attached: 1545192423686.jpg (1682x2714, 741K)

Riki was fun to play, but he was annoying as fuck otherwise.

>gets to fuck these 2 till they say he dies
>also fucks thirsty Nia on the side who can auto-heal her hymen every time
>could probably even get a hand job and possibly from Morag

Attached: nut.png (894x894, 51K)

>but acts and looks cool and everyone sucks his cock.

I actually can't stand this. This is something I hate about modern Persona MCs. I just want Rex to have something of a brain and not be the typical unthinking MC who'll just do anything he's asked to with his only plan being "It'll all workout somehow." Maybe that changed, but he's certainly not good in the first few chapters.

Rex is just a bland character with a garbage design and a shit dub VA. I can understand the people who like him because he's their self-insert or whatever, but I don't think I'll ever get the people who see him as an astoundingly terrible character.
Shulk's decision to stop killing the Mechon really isn't as terrible of a plot development as people make it out to be.

>till they say he dies
till the day he dies*

haha oops
haha

He's far, far less annoying than Tora, are you kidding me?

Scans when?

Wrong.
Tora also comes with Poppi, which makes him even better.

I don't really care, but if you're asking what I like personally, probably strong, but quiet protags. Someone that seems distant and standoffish, but you could tell they truly care about their party like a parent, and displays extreme chivalry.

On the other end, I like wild and fun protags that are always positive and treat everything like it's one big party, the kind of person that could break out in song or start juggling in a scene and be completely in character.

Yeah, I haven't played the first game in years, so my memory is fuzzy, but I don't remember him being that annoying.

Riki's voice alone is annoying as fuck.

I like him because he's as far from a self-insert as you can get. He's a constant fuckup, spouts cheesy lines, the rest of the party have no fear of shitting all over him and calling him out on his bullshit, but ultimately his naive optimism drops the 'naive' part and he pulls through. The last trait is cliche, yes, but XC2 and XC1 never really gave a fuck about cliches.

>Shulk's decision to stop killing the Mechon really isn't as terrible of a plot development as people make it out to be.
It's not, but it's still hilarious how people cry over Rex then want to conveniently sweep the most typical part of XC1 under the rug.

>Shulk's decision to stop killing the Mechon really isn't as terrible of a plot development as people make it out to be
It's terrible simply because the writing surrounding it is terrible. It could have been a genuinely good development, but it wasn't given anywhere near as much focus as it needed.

But Rex literally refuses to have character development, it must have really resonated with his manchild fans when he plugged his ears and ran away from any possible growth near the end.

Did you even play the first game? I don't understand how you can claim to prefer "complexity" whilst simultaneously suggesting that XB1 would've been better as a straightforward revenge plot.

I can understand finding Riki's voice annoying, but it's certainly not worse than Tora's 24/7 MEHMEHMEH spam.