Why do people say dmc5 is the best one?

why do people say dmc5 is the best one?
>most boring and bland levels in series
>forced to play as gay v or boring nero for most of the game
just face it, dmc3 is better in every way and still the goat
suck it

Attached: 6E8EC9D2-BEBD-44A7-8751-DA6A4AF7F567.jpg (1440x1080, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5Mmb4ZBZIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they want to shill the epic new release of their favorite soulless gaming corporation

they're shills and good goys

Keep in mind DMC 3 has the nostalgia factor(easy +2) while DMC 5 doesnt

who the fuck cares, both are great, stop this war

fuck off fags

you forgot a (you)

eh 5 is kinda bad

>DMC 3 is the be-

Attached: 321658749516547987.png (1634x2024, 2.04M)

2 exists.
A subjective negative. Offering more play options is fine. I personally would've preferred just running through the game as Dante, but he has, what, ten missions? I can just replay those. It's not that crazy. Honestly, Nero handles really well so sometimes I just play his missions to shake things up. V barely gets missions so he's not a problem. DMC3 is a great game. DMC5 is also a great game. It's a good time to be a Devil May Cry fan.

DMC3 levels was already boring, DMC5 skip the useless riddle so it's better

Datamining found has mentions of a "Divergence Mode" in the menus
Could be a "use anyone on any stage" option since the missions named Divergence in the main game can be done with multiple characters.

>t. zoomer

>implying Lady is bad

Yeah, I heard about that. It's sensible DLC. I'm not mentioning it until it's out though. Unique campaigns in future playable DLC characters seems the most likely now. 5 did a lot to modernize DMC while staying true to the franchise (well, Itsuno's leg of it.)

5 levels are worse than 2
saying dante is the good character is about as objective as you can get, literally a fact

god the statues were such shit enemies

only bad things are the angels and the fucking centipede

You stop that right now! we have to fight and call people shills for enjoying shit like these guys

>why do people say dmc5 is the best one?
Is there anyone who says that? I still think 5 is better than 2, 4 and maybe 1 but it's certainly not 3-tier.

Attached: 1552435708723.jpg (390x398, 135K)

no you can't say that you have to be combative for (you)s

3 has too many "those levels" that kill its replayability. 90% of my recent dmc3 play has been just mission 1 and 2.

1 > 3 > 5 > 4 > DmC > 2

Better enemy mooks and boss fights, mostly.
>boring Nero
Nowhere near the level of Dante, but a lot of toys to play with.
>gay V
V is great fun

What kind of revisionism is going on to make people think that 5's environments are blander than 3's?
I love 3 but 90% of it are dull grey hallways even more devoid of colour than 5's tree rooms.
It only gets mixed up towards the end in the MC Escher underworld but that's literally all a single palette

Attached: 1530845950777.jpg (592x555, 60K)

I'd probably say it's my favourite, or at least on par with 3.

I'd probably rank them like this
5=3>4>1>DmC>Though I might rank 5 higher later when it gets bloody palace and depending on if it gets some good dlc.

I just want playable Vergil to be added

DMC3 is still my fav but they are both good games.

tfw you'll never be young playing this for the first time on pc, that bootleg port made by ubisoft. I bought my first controller because of this game, it was a third party one with the analogs messed up. this and re4 made this hobby for me.

That's DMC2
Both V and Nero are great if you're not a retard and actually know what you're doing.

>its just 10 mins

What da fuck?!

Attached: 20190324134618_1.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

While I agree with the general sentiment, the spiders, angels and statues never bothered me.
Jester and Doppelganger can fuck right off.
And those top left enemies are cancer in DMD.

Nero I 's more fun to play as than Dante. Style switching was a mistake. He's way too OP and trivializes everything the game throws at you.

all of 5 levels are big empty areas with a few things to slash at for orbs.

DMC5 has no planned dlc beyond bloody palace.

The bad parts in 3 severely outweights the ones in 5
I can't think of a single boss in 5 worse than lady or doppleganger

then dont switch styles

And 3's aren't?
The only thing 3 does differently is that you can go back to other areas which is completely pointless because there's no actual reason to do so. The only time you're not following a straight line is when you go off for 5 minutes to grab some key to keep walking the straight line.

just because there aren't any plans currently doesn't mean there's no chance of any happening.

What did you expect to find? Playable arcade machines and a karaoke minigame?

The game is better focused on fighting, and only sprinkles some small platforming or mini-fetch quests for added flavor. It's way better than doing shitty puzzles that lose all mystery by the 10th playthrough and only get in the way.

please replay 3.
i didn’t say 5 was bad because it goes in a straight line. its bad because all the levels are just big empty bland areas and sometimes they throw an orb thing at you, literally worse than 2

>it's a V level

Attached: 1780423.jpg (243x337, 26K)

Objectively wrong.

Sounds like top comf.
But console was the only reasonable way to go.

I got into the whole franchise thanks to an anniversary bundle and had the chance to play the franchise in order, one after another.

Attached: 1523909393454.jpg (700x536, 113K)

>they don't show V's face
Cool touch desu. The poor guy is pretty fucked over in that ending.

>focused on fighting
>game is 90% giant empty hallway

FIGHT FOOOOR YOUR LIIIIVES

Game would have been a ton better if you could at least play as Nero on his chapters, who gives a fuck if it doesn't make sense aince you would hve his DT anyway.

SAVIOR
HELLFIRE
BLOODSTAIN
SHADOW
HEAVEN ON A LANDSLIDE

game would be a million times better if i could just play as dante

YOU go replay 3 because you clearly do not remember how bland, colourless and empty it could be.
Temen Ni Gru had an interesting room every now and then but the vast, vast majority of it was lifeless and dull as chalk. The insinuation that 5 is worse than it or even anywhere near the realm of 2 is absolutely absurd.

good

youtube.com/watch?v=x5Mmb4ZBZIk

Divergence on Apr 1

>Implying that isn't the best lady.

the character animations are amazing in 5. I don't think anything compares as an action game. Capcom tries lately hope they keep this up and have the success they deserve.

>Genuinely bad tier
Enigma (only on DMD)
The Fallen
Arkham

>Meh tier
Jester
Centipede
Lady

Theres nothing wrong with the statues, Doppleganger, spiders, or dullahans though

Attached: 1553433030853.webm (500x282, 2.95M)

They'd have to alter the level design a bit to have Dante playable on Nero's levels. He can't use those grip things.

If you see nothing wrong with Dullahans, consider getting your head checked.

I like the spiders a lot, but you can fuck right off with Doppleganger. I’d take Arkham bullshit any day over Doppleganger’s boring gimmick fight.

Just have him use DSD's summoned swords the same way Vergil does in 4SE or something, it's a non-issue

I dont really see them as bad, it adds some diversity to the fight.
Its not an enemy you can just charge and attack, you have to flank them or air hike over them, they even have a pretty decent aerial defense.

>literally run around and slash at wall several times, attack doppleganger, dead

Oh man what a travesty. Would you be satisfied if it was moved to the "meh" category then?

The characters are extremely impressive in 5 but I honestly think from software is better at animating basic and boss enemies, especially giant quadrupedal monsters

>literally run around and slash at wall several times, attack doppleganger, dead

Did you actually type that out and not read it as a negative? In an action game like DMC, this is a huge offender. This is one of the later bosses in the game and is completely reliant on a dull gimmick. I love DMC3 but let’s not pretend it isn’t a game of extraordinary highs and lows.

>Its not an enemy you can just charge and attack, you have to flank them or air hike over them, they even have a pretty decent aerial defense.

Have we played the same game?
Ofcourse you can charge them. Just stinger them just outside of range, run around them and TRY to whack the crystal on their back. It's such a shit enemy that you fags give it a pass because you can skip it most of the time.

You can't style it, it berely has any health, but has super armor everywhere, shit moveset, tendency to get stuck near walls with their back to it. It's a terribly designed enemy.

thats why i said to move it to the "meh" category, if it bothers you so much.
i never really had any problems or annoyances with doppleganger, i just got to the boss, did what i had to do, and moved on.

its not hard or tedious, its just boring

>Ofcourse you can charge them. Just stinger them just outside of range

thats not what i mean by charge. they arent an enemy that you can attack face to face like they are nothing.
they have low health, but thats whats good about them, they dont stick around. they give a slight need to mix up your gameplay and flank around them

we might just have to agree to disagree, but i dont dislike them like all you people see to

i think hes talking about the boss fight you faggots

a semi-broken playable vergil is literally in the game files right now, you could go download a CT table and use it if you feel

Nero has a more expansive moveset than Dante had in 3 with 1 style at a time. He's not boring.