Classic bros, assemble

Classic bros, assemble.
Home awaits us

Attached: 1552090325856.jpg (960x720, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8PqlJBeuT0
youtube.com/watch?v=QYi3BiXOA1I
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
wowhead.com/bluetracker?topic=116855®ion=us
youtube.com/watch?v=KilQtE5Nl90
youtube.com/watch?v=HA4hfCpXp2c
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=hMAh0JfEzk0
youtube.com/watch?v=4n6WP9qHyRM
youtu.be/eE5oaOOwInE
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q4Ut761FQE
youtube.com/watch?v=eWAdB8IEb_o
youtube.com/watch?v=IUPHwjj1trc
youtube.com/watch?v=jwKCNtAxL8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jrYxp3OuB1s
youtube.com/watch?v=O5TYNUIokUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow is shit

I've been struggling for the last days, but I think I'll go with a Shamman. Which profesions are the best?

lw skinning

Reminder that Human warlock is the way to go.
Double reminder that every forsaken player will act like a headless chicken if you force them to use WoTF early and then fear them.

Attached: 43.jpg (800x640, 57K)

>want to play tauren
>also want to play warlock

what do i do bros

bros do you think I can use my leftover wow tokens to pay for classic gametime?

but why lw if you'll end wearing mail?

I fucking wish, farming gold will be piss easy in it

mage or warlock

Nosalgia is a mental disease.

lw makes mail...

What class most shows off the strengths of the Vanilla game? I just want to pick something that I feel will give me a full, complete "Vanilla" experience.

Attached: 1552352500907.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

yes? there only going to be 1 wow sub that covers both retail and classic

LW has a mail specialization but it's not nearly as good as the leather ones. The epic/rare items from that aren't that useful and something like herbalism alchemy will be better for raiding because you'll save money. Engineering is a must if you're gonna PvP, and you should because elemental shamans are beasts in it.

warrior

>sharding
>loot trading
confirmed DoA
I'll just keep playing on private servers tbqh

lol, oomkin

fuck off chink

Warlock

oh thats neat i thought they'd be seperate subs.

All classes have some unique strengths that other classes don't have. You can't really have it all with just one character.

They've announced they'll only put the loot trading in raids, making it completely not an issue as every raid will just be ML anyway

>he cant spot paid shills
all the shilling wont save blizzard either though

Attached: 1552390725118.jpg (3222x1736, 1.26M)

>thinking blizz won't chase the shekels
They will start introducing balance changes just like the og to appease the normie subs once they start leaving again

Yeah, but which class gives you the best EXPERIENCE, beginning to end.

warlock or hunter

(You) are shit

Attached: 1546573244772.jpg (1335x1060, 43K)

>*uses shrink ray on rag*
heh nothin personnel melee dps'

Attached: r.jpg (754x1148, 127K)

this
having weaknesses is part of vanilla

I never get why the vulpera are in this image

Warlock for sure
>Pets
>Easy levelling
>Utility out the ass
>Free mount
>Really cool class quests
>Every dungeon group wants you
>Huge damage
>Absolute wild card in pvp, nobody has a certain matchup against you
>Raid damage rotation is the most boring thing imaginable

HERE OUR SOLDIER STAND FROM ALL AROUN THE WORLD

cant wait

Attached: vH8Ecn.jpg (800x600, 334K)

Rogue, imo. You'll have a lot of fun in PVP, it has some unique utility so it's great to have at least one in every party and they have an extra job Picking locks and opening boxes, which they can exploit to earn money.

arena was a mistake

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x1024, 302K)

world of warcraft is cringe

Priests are a solid choice. Strong as fuck leveling. Free invites to dungeons and raids. Shadow is fun and strong. Only problems will be balancing gold between changing specs and raiding. Also getting end game shadow gear will be a pain in the ass, unless you really, really like PvP.

Couldn't you say the same about Warrior being a very vanilla-like experience?

>no pets, only your allies if you recruit them
>brutal leveling
>no utility, have to rely on professions and loot you find in the world to compensate
>can't even farm gold, gotta earn that mount the hard way bitch

The noble Tauren will not abide dark magics like that. You have a decision to make.

Seek help, and friends. All of you.
WoW Classic was a different time, in many ways. The internet was different, with little social media to connect people, and a lot of what WoW was back then was a social media platform to connect with people. Those connections won't happen again, you'll be playing with small children and teenagers just like before, but you'll be in your mid 20s this time.
Even if everything about the game is the same, you'll find things that you didn't before that you don't like. The small changes Blizzard has made in order to get this running on a Legion base (so it can perfectly fit in their Battle.net shit and probably so it can have a store lets be real) will eventually add up and niggle at you every day.
There are better ways to get the feelings you had as a kid, and it starts with dropping the callous, uninteresting shell you've built for yourself in the last 15 years. Pick up a new hobby, interact with the others who also have that hobby. Make real friends, even if they're just online, and not acquaintances.
What you guys want out of Classic... "It's a game! It's just a dream-- an escape from the real world! But you can't just avoid problems forever..."

That's why it's a stupid question. There is no absolute best experience.

Some day, everyone will understand and agree.
People will screech at each other all day about what killed WoW, and the answer is and has always been: Arena.

NO RP-PvP SERVERS AT LAUNCH?

Please ion dont fuck us :(((((((( GIVE US RPPVP SERVER

I thought that it was enhancement that was pvp godhood

This is the correct answer because warlocks can do basically anything they want. Ganking, DPS, tank, even a bit of a healer to some degree with the soulstones.

Nigger I just want to play an open world mmorpg with genuine builds and class flavor. I'm not chasing an experience, I just want to be a Tauren hunter with both a melee and a ranged weapon, a few pets that I've formed a bond with after capturing, feeding, and raising over many levels. You can't name another game that can give me that experience.

Roll

Attached: 2490C65C-B9DC-4E01-AD00-9B1480E66683.png (1680x1050, 386K)

Alright, but faggot gnomes don't count

There is some surreal levels of anti-shill going on here.

Attached: 1534707288476m.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

Attached: uI3.jpg (1024x768, 438K)

wrathbaby here
they are waiting for their turn in the meantime watch other fight?

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS THE ONE

THIS IS THE ROLL

THIS IS THE ONE IT WILL BE. THIS ROLL IS MY CHARACTER

HERE WE GO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1459980064341.jpg (322x588, 81K)

sure

>wow in 2019
k e k

yeah, it's the gurubashi arena, it's not instanced, anyone can go shit on kids anytime

Is this Soul?

I'm going to reply to this and go with a human warlock and gnome warrior anyway

peak soul

Attached: hPDUXgi.jpg (1264x986, 107K)

>Grew up in very poor family
>Had no money for WoW subs
>My cousins family was wealthy
>When I sleptover he would WoW and I would watch him
>Always looked really funny
>He was a huge fan of the Lich King Expansion
>Tfw thinking to get into WoW Classic even tho I never played it

As a 28y old doomer should I try it out? I mean it's only 15bucks a month.

Or is it all nostalgia that will flop once Classic is out

only if you get blessed with rng

Was the Gnomeregan teleport free for Horde or an item/quest was needed? Gnomeregan is great for schematics grinding but it's too far

Where are my Tauren bros?
I can't stand playing my live Warrior who has hundreds of days /played as he feels so neutered. Glad to finally be going back to when the class was fun. Been messing around on insta 60 dueling servers and having a great time

what was this supposed to be? never saw this before

>loved vanilla
>loved nostalrius
>loved elysium until it tanked
>loved light's hope

Anyone who says it's just nostalgia is a fucking idiot

some early screenshots
I find it very fun, why not try it

Attached: vpmcrsL.jpg (1264x986, 67K)

Imagine being a developer on a project, spending years of your life on said project and the result is worse than if you had never touched it.

Been playing a vanilla private server religiously (chink's hope). I went from like 10 hours a week in tranny fantasy XIV to like 40+ in vanilla

even with this watered down experience, I'm still obsessed. Do it, brah. We're coming home

Literally physically impossible to be nostalgia given that community vanilla servers have been thriving for years.

Cant decide between a orc shaman, tauren druid or forsaken priest.

Probably going to wait and see what my friends will roll and make decision that helps out the group the most.

>private servers have been a thing for over a decade
>are closer to the 1:1 experience that vanilla was
>actually waiting and being excited for blizzard's frankenstein attempt at classic
now I'm sure these threads are made by someone that didn't play back then

Attached: 1537963542444.png (789x750, 18K)

>tranny fantasy XIV

I played that briefly and I've never seen such a watered down, sterile, boring MMO. Just look at this UI, it's like a fucking mobile game.

Attached: MYtQvph.png (617x273, 293K)

i won't be playing it because i raided in vanilla when it was new and relevant.

gonna lmao pretty hard when the servers are dead after the first month, because once the nostalgia rush wears off and reality sets in, anyone with half a brain isn't going to stick around to do solved content. the normies who do are going to start to ask for QoL shit, which all the limp dicked vanilla purists will have to concede to. Things will go full circle.

nostalgiafaggots are cringe. most of them aren't actually vanilla purists even though they claim to be. quite a few of them ask for shit like the quest helper and even group finder. it's a big oof. i hope this shit flops and flops so hard that all the dipshit smooth brained motherfuckers that are actually looking forward to this have to write a letter of apology to the public at large before reporting to their designated labor camp.

Can't wait for all the pretend nostalgiafags to put this game down after they realize how slow paced vanilla is after coming from their instant gratification games.

literally any class. just pick what you like thematically, all of them are good

>are closer to 1:1 experience that vanilla was
so the staff was a bunch of corrupted niggers who bend over to the chink gold seller's every command? That's rough

roll en

>coping slav cant afford $15 a month

you know there's more than one private server out there right, Mr. Brainlet?

Attached: images.jpg (309x163, 5K)

I don't understand why any self-respecting human being would come into these threads and shitpost with the same claims they've been posting for the last couple of years which have already been btfod

Imagine being this guy, lads. Imagine being an actual 2006 VANILLA WOW PLAYER, and being this mad and passing on classic because you're so SURE it's going to flop, and then falling behind the general playerbase and missing all the server first events and discoveries.

And then he's going to eventually give up and try classic and feel like such a fucking retard for passing it up. And we'll all laugh in his face and kick him from our dungeon groups for being a stuck up cunt all those months ago.

Attached: 1541513211039.png (832x832, 502K)

yea and I don't remember any of them not being shit, corrupted, full of drama, dead or incompetent

>retailfag
>self-respecting human

>private servers are more accurate to the originsl game than the original game itself
what

It won't be the same OP

You're setting your expectations too high. Accept that you can't turn back time.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYi3BiXOA1I

Attached: 1522981643254.jpg (707x682, 74K)

post the favorite class/race you played, estimated play time, and furthest pve or pvp accomplishment
>undead warlock
>80 hours
>twin emps

meant 80 days

classic is not the original game. it's blizzard attempt to make it work within their current ecosystem, which means "changes" are necessary.

just a reminder to the purist that this shit won't be the original experience.

Fitting

is there any way to know the exact day I created my first character? I thought I could do it with /played and installed the game to check it with the free weekend, but it says nothing

>He thinks Actiblizzard with their SJW dev team who literally has NONE of the same leads from vanilla on board will keep the game exactly the same.

Attached: narcissa wright.png (1200x840, 296K)

Why is vanilla the only game where tons of people beg others not to play it?

Attached: 1552798107030.jpg (600x449, 51K)

seething

Attached: retail.jpg (1024x833, 80K)

Are there any changes at all between wow classic and the original wow?

There were certain issues with wow classic that they really should address, for example warlocks having to farm soul shards for 3 hours before the raid and soul shards not being stackable so they couldn't really have any inventory whatsoever.

Have they addressed any of these things or is this really classic wow?

go to your account page and check when you subscribed for the first time

Because it'll kill retail

I thought of that, but the Blizz page changed and I don't see that anymore

>my buggy emulator where half of the mob stats are guessed is much more accurate than a recreation by people with access to the original files

LETSGO

Retail stands to lose development money and manpower to Classic if it surpasses it, and it just may. I'm honestly sort of hoping we can be a WoW Classic Plus after we've all gone through progression gradually up to the end of Vanilla, in the same vein as the new Runescape. Just develop new content with the same old principles in mind and ignore modern. Could even be a new start to a better era of MMO content.

but they literally dont

Retailfags don't want their theme park MMO of superficial achievements to be invalidated by a superior game.

Imagine you're the most popular kid in class and everyone likes you, but then one day the kid who was more popular than you've EVER been returns to your class and everyone starts sucking his dick instead. How mad would you be?

Attached: 1543739339857m.jpg (1024x600, 110K)

>every other day there's an announcement by the classic team about how they're reversing some change because of community feedback
>NO STOP DON'T PLAY CLASSIC THEY'RE GONNA COMPLETELY CHANGE THE GAME I SWEAR

It's truly bizarre.
I get that there's always a select few retards who think any video game they don't like is shilling, but I've seen a weird number of people actually angry about people wanting classic.

>I should be able to farm much more easily than any other class without any downside to this
no fuck off

Search for your character on warcraftrealms. It should have the date it was first seen, which is most likely within a few days of creating it.

have fun with your $60 to level to 60 after the first few months

Anything gameplay related at all will apparently be as close to the original as they can possibly make it, so Warlocks will indeed get fucked on inventory space
They said they will implement a few changes to things that won't affect how the game experience will be at all, such as being able to get items from mail with one click instead of two

AHEM
>FUCK RETAIL
>FUCK TRANNY FANTASY 14
and most importantly
>FUCK THE SHILLS!

Attached: she-cute.jpg (467x702, 48K)

because they know what's going to happen to retail since it has already happened to another game

Attached: 2019-03-24_19-06-56.jpg (1702x482, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

GUYS I'M LITERALLY GOING TO CAUSE SO MUCH SHIT IN CLASSIC. I'M GOING TO MAKE BOTH HORDE AND ALLIANCE SUFFER. I'M GOING TO BE SO UNCONTROLLABLY NAUGHTY. I'M GOING TO BE LIKE CHAOS UNLEASHED. I'M GOING TO BE SO CHAOTIC THAT IF I ROLL PALADIN I'LL GET MY OWN EXCLUSIVE BUFF, BLESSING OF CHAOS. IT'S GOING TO BE INSANE MY DUDES. I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. THIS IS YOU, THIS IS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU

>oh dude I'm just playing comfy wow vanilla haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo

AND THEN I JUST FUCKING KILL YOU. GO ON, RUN ALL THE WAY! GO ON! RUN BACK TO YOUR CORPSE! SEETHING AND CRYING ALL THE WAY! I AM GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NAUGHTY TROUBLE MAKER OF THEM ALL! CHAOS. PURE, PURE CHAOS. I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. LAKESHIRE? MORE LIKE IT'S -FUCKED- SHIRE.
THE CROSS ROADS? MORE LIKE WE'RE FUCKED ROADS.

IMAGINE BEING YOU GUYS. IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING YOU GUYS. -IMAGINE- ACTUALLY BEING YOU. HOLY FUCK. YOU'RE SO FUCKED. I AM GOING TO FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AT LEAST ONE. I'M ALREADY PRACTICALLY LEAKING CHAOTIC ENERGY. IF, and ONLY IF, you reply to this post BEFORE the THREAD DIES with "please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO" I MAY allow YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE. WHO KNOWS! MAYBE I WILL! MAYBE I WON'T! I'M JUST TOOOOOO NAUGHTY! HEHEHEHEHEHE

I MAY GIVE YOU MY BLESSING, I MAY NOT. DEPENDS IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY ENOUGH. IMAGINE NOT BEING CHAOS PILLED IN 2019+ TAX. IMAGINE. I AM CHAOS. GOD I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL THE TURNING POINT. ENTIRE PEOPLE TURNING TO ANGER, HATE, AND CHAOS, FORMING ENTIRE RAIDS TO KILL ONE ANOTHER. I WILL WATCH, AS THOUSANDS DIE, THOUSANDS LAY WASTE TO EACH OTHER. TRUE. UNFILTERED, CHAOS.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Attached: 1488815277621.jpg (209x241, 6K)

the vanilla experience

casters are useless
dwarf priests are the most valuable thing in the game
warriors are broken with gear, "i want to kill myself" tier while leveling
rogues are broken

I think there must be something psychologically at stake. If people prefer the older, jankier, uglier, harder version of the game, it makes them question whether their complete disgust with it is motivated by some personal flaw (it is: they are addicted to instant gratification.)

B A S E D

Attached: 1540981838260.png (238x207, 55K)

I am all for classic but you really, REALLY need to stop creating 5 threads per day. At this point I am willing to believe that there are paid shills on Yea Forums, we have fucking nothing to discuss.

Attached: C O N T E N T.png (607x555, 360K)

>no they're like lying please don't play classic I don't want retail die
remember all the private server shitters insisting that one of the private server bugs was actually not a bug and then they got btfo'd by the classic team
looking forward to that happening many more times

>fuck trannies
>post tranny

Painfully forced.

Attached: 1509655593596.png (1132x454, 751K)

>Fuck retail
> Fuck tranny fantasy 14
Base-
>Fuck the shilla
Cringe and blue pilled.

>casters are useless
You fucking what m8?

that shit is wrong, it says my first character ever was created in 2009 and my death knight in 2008.

they dont have the original files

k

Seeing as WoW is definitely tanking and slowly going down this is their only chance to make some more cash on it. So they better fucking listen to the actual audience that has been waiting for vanilla

>we have fucking nothing to discuss.
Actually, while lots of people will parrot that its a "solved game", the amount of noob questions that come up in these threads is enough proof that there is plenty to discuss.

Don't bother, he is a wrath+ babby regurgitating info about a game he never played.

A-any word on dishonorable kills yet lads?

I just wanna go home too...

Attached: morning stretch.jpg (1175x864, 189K)

>casters are useless
This is the shit you should put in the middle, so when someone gets baited without reading the whole thing they'll kick themselves for not spotting it.

Attached: 1497728548143.jpg (1280x879, 212K)

Activision has ruined everything they have touched, and they will have blizzard by the balls for the rest of your lifetime.

and I've nothing to play until the game comes out so I NEED these threads

You be a mage so I can be warlock. Make me food and water wagie magie.

>they dont have the original files
except they do. This was debunked years ago already, keep up.

>t. libtard
Go be radical on retail.

I dunno, the shit that is being discussed are either cheap baits like or shit that is easily gogglable. I am just honestly afraid that we will be sent into /vg/ hell if we keep going at this rate.

>not aggressively tapping to force the healsluts to service you

they dont have the original files

Reminder that Elysium Fresh Vanilla Server is launching in less than a week.
This is your chance to practice your fast levelling route and try out different classes to decide what to play in Classic.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (724x433, 109K)

stop shilling your dead shitty server

Given that mods are completely ignoring genuine shilling from Epic, I wouldn't be surprised if they let these threads go under the assumption that GookMoot is getting paid for them too.

fuck wish I was home at my comp to post some unseen pictures from nost/elysium times
maybe next thread.
multiclassing in vanilla is like quantumphysics and keeps me busy til classic wow launch. it's insane how many viable specs there are for most classes if you look beyond the minmax horizon.

That's mostly because for most people this is a new game. Fear not that the tranny discords will start pumping out "guides" so that everyone can do MC on their first run though.

in BFA a normal Chaos bolt without CDs will hit for around 27555

I just want those Nelf mommy tits. Post moar.

I'd like to but knowing myself I'd just burn myself out leveling so I rather wait for classic.

>going home EARLY before it's even really home

I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T DO THIS

BROS

DON'T DO IT

STAY STRONG

Attached: 1543010367963.jpg (320x340, 22K)

Already doing AQ40 progression on chink's hope
Sorry

People wil use that server to do the final warm ups and exercises for Classic WoW. It's already 100% true a lot of things are changed in Classic endgame so you can at least try to top your leveling time..

>sharding
They've said it's just for launch. If it's any more than the first few weeks then you have a point.
>loot trading
They already listened to the community on this and made it so there is no loot trading outside of raids, where you should be masterlooting anyway so it effectively makes no difference.

I never played anything past vanilla but one of the things I always found utterly distasteful and downright stupid is the HP/DMG bloat. Why did they do it?

>Also, we can look at our original version 1.12 and see if it it was there. It was not to be found in 1.12.
wowhead.com/bluetracker?topic=116855®ion=us

Ok let me guess your next post, "they're lying, my private server has to be more accurate!"

These people are desperate to cash in on the Classic hype before it's released. Don't fall for their scheme.

>unironically playing on a chink infested server

He said it again!

ni hao to you too my yellow brother

pvp system prolly not in until phase2 or beyond. so level fast, gank hard

I mean it relied on people running the census addon. If your server/faction had few people running the census, then the data isn't as reliable. That said, unless your server had literally no one running it, it shouldn't get it wrong by that much. What does your level history look like in it?

Attached: 1528724679529.png (828x222, 7K)

>they literally dont have the original files

go

I stopped playing on non-sandbox servers the day the final FRESH was announced. It has been harder for me than quitting smoking when I found out that I was having a kid.

It's been so fucking difficult not to roll up on pserver. I know better, and I wont do it, but mother fucker whenever they release Classic news without a release date my will grows weaker. I would kill for a beta.

I'm not mad at all. I think it's quite hilarious that tens of dumbasses who haven't mentally matured a day beyond January 15th 2007, are so ardent in their autism that they have convinced Blizzard to retread ground with a project that every sensible person never asked for.

When it fails, and it will fail, I will mock you mercilessly. I can see it now "You thought you did, and you actually didn't". It will become a daily ritual for me to make a thread on here and berate you and all of your smooth brained friends. It's going to be glorious.

Just a few more months and we'll be home..

>Also, we can look at our original version 1.12

Tell me what you think that means.

There isn't a single vanilla private server that isn't buggy as hell with pet AI being broken and them running off into space while still attacking a target that is on top of you. I haven't even played a vanilla private server where you can jump warrior charges actually.

Alright let's do this

Are we sure about that? The patch the game is releasing on is drum of war (dishonorable kills patch) but the actual CONTENT is being phased in over time

Attached: fc.jpg (993x664, 129K)

fuck off blizz shill ill never give that company another dollar

Attached: 1496272033049.png (303x353, 257K)

what if i played vanilla on a private server and enjoyed it

They reset the bloat twice and it really didn't get much better, it just made it so lower level shit got fucked and then the bloat caught up after an expansion anyway.

>Hes actually going spend time on pserver after classic launches

>arguing with mentally ill people
don't do it user

did you misquote or are you retarded

redpill me on classic professions, which ones are generally good vs subpar

>He thinks """(((Classic)))""" will actually resemble Vanilla or that he's going to feel the same way playing as he did when he was 15
>he thinks Blizzard still got it even though they're sinking faster than the Titanic and they've been hiring for "diversity" for the last 6 years
>he literally and unironically believes Blizzard can do as good a job as Nostalrius did

Face it, cuck, you're just another blizzdrone shill. I hate you all so fucking much.

WoW and Blizzard are dead.

>Dark Portal
>Classic

ur delusional m8
even if classic is shit with sharding it will still be a hit. normies don't even care, they just want to get a second shot at the best and most complete mmorpg. not to forget that literally every big streamer and his zoomer army will play the game. 'nilla is just nilla, baby. simply the best mmorpg ever

>what is lore

Attached: 1545410970561.png (645x729, 93K)

>they've been hiring for "diversity" for the last 6 years
A majority of the people they fired were the diversity shitters they gave pretend jobs to though.

I was wondering the same thing. Furfags have been in since Cataclysm. They're a totally different kind of cancer.

This will be you trying to get people to play classic 2 months after release

wow 2019

>Log in
>queue AV, get insta invited to some long ass game that people are afking out of
>go to your respective faction's harpy cave
>fill your Soul Pouch with shards within 10 minutes
Wow, so hard.
That's what made classes unique. So fuck off with your QoL bullshit, retailfag.

if you cant get a pvp rank, I doubt DKs are tracked or have an impact.

You missed it retard

>455745447
>he's still assblasted

Attached: i-deliberatley-entered-a-thread-full-of-things-0.png (500x460, 25K)

Enchanting and Alchemy are the god tier ones for money making and usefulness
Engineering is a necessity for pvp and expensive as hell
Herbalism is a gold factory
Mining is decent gold
Skinning is shit unless you can aoe farm like crazy
Blacksmithing is expensive with a few decent recipes
Leatherworking is less expensive with a few more decent recipes and a 3 day cooldown you can get a decent chunk of gold for, every rogue and warrior in the game wants Devilsaur set before raiding
Tailoring makes some really good gear for priest/mage/warlock

youtube.com/watch?v=KilQtE5Nl90
tick tock

>I want to PVP and be competitive vs good players
Engineering/X
>I want to make a ton of gold and am willing fight over spawns including chinese cartels with my friends in order to do so
Skinning/LW and Devilsaurs
>I have no idea what I'm doing hold my hand
Don't go production professions at first, start off with double gathering and hunt for a really good end-game recipe such as Lionheart Helmet, at which point go for the appropriate production profession for that recipe.
>fuck you you're not my mom
Go Alchemy I guess. Most heavy pot/flask production is going to be done in-house among guilds but transmutes never lose their value.

missed what, you fucking idiot
I'm calling you a chink shill for recommending one of the worst servers ever

Goddamn fucking newfags

Vanilla had nothing to do with the Dark Portal, it just sat there in the Blasted Lands as a decorative piece until Burning Crusade was made.

reminder devilsaur cartels wont be a thing in classic and if you think they will be, then you are a dumb dumb.

couldn't you get soulshards off low level mobs in vanilla?

And those people want to take classic seriously play non seriously making the last notes and guides in elysium before classic lauch. You fucking piece of shit dense mother fucker retard.

No they have to yield experience

Herb alch is top tier
Engi for pvp but otherwise not super cool
Blacksmithing/lw is very niche
Tailoring is pretty good but there is a lot of tailors
Ench if you like to collect enchants but costly to level. Only prof that cant be sold on the ah but you make money with it "in person" if you understand what i mean
Skinning good for leveling and selling to vendor (or ah) for extra cash for basically free, or if you have lw i guess
99,99% of crafted items in vanilla is bind on equip meaning that you can just buy them, you dont actually need the prof to use the items (engi is exception), so profs should be used to make money mainly. And they all kind of do so choose whatever you feel like, regardless of class

I levelled 1-60 on Nost, k2, k3, Elysium and Northdale.
No burnout what so ever. I love the journey more than the endgame.
So I'm doing it again on the Fresh Elysium.

alright now tell me where the orcs came from

that's great and all, but the damage is obviously already too fucking deep to be reversed.

WoW is a fucking abomination.

They had to give experience or honour.
It's nowhere near as hard as people make out, since you'd likely get enough while doing a repair bill grind, and you could top up while raiding

>chink infested server
But that's Northdale.

>quitting smoking when I found out that I was having a kid.

Good on you user, you're a strong person to do that. It was the right call.

>quit smoking
>pick up WoW

Well at least it won't kill your body. Too much.

you must have missed the drama with elysium then

Elysium devs literally admitted to giving items to people, taking chink money

>claims to have played vanilla
>can't even recognize the vanilla login screen
wrathbabby larper detected

Rillin

Rogue honestly, Stealth brings a whole lot of options to the table that other classes just don't have.

wow is shit and classic is for nolife retarded autists

Why won't they be? Enlighten me, I'm curious

neat unironically want to play the game i saw on south park as thirdwolder kid

>455746558

Attached: 015.png (600x452, 132K)

that's completely subjective moron, stop asking other people to pick what you should play. you're a big boy, you can decide which class you like on your own

roller skates

'ere we go!

you tusked mongoloids better watch the fuck out
none will be safe
youtube.com/watch?v=HA4hfCpXp2c

Attached: dickass.gif (476x508, 452K)

Here we go!

Attached: 1539816997616.png (562x636, 834K)

because they rely on cross-faction collusion, which is not allowed

Blizz bans you for cross faction collusion.

The class that will give you the best experience in Vanilla is the one that you want to most play intrinsically. You are looking for outside info because you've been so conditioned by modern gaming practices to seek out optimization in lieu of just playing a game and having fun with it.

Rolled last time and got troll hunter so lets see if I get some alliance this time

>asking for people's opinions and experiences in order to get other perspectives and make a more informed decision
>no no! bad bad! think self! bad!

Attached: 1532293242656.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Sell me on human vs. gnome warlock.
The bonus int, engineeering. and escape artist seem more attractive than human racials, but I don't know if I want to play a silly toon

Do you have a favorite zone to level in? What's the comfiest zone?

Attached: Comfycraft 4.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

you posted it
except that dwarf mining camp
fuck that place, I hope it gets nuked

Might as well

Can't wait to gank Hordies trying to camp Lupos
And then kill Lupos when an Alliance hunter tries to tame it

>as good a job as Nostalrius did
Threadly reminder that Nostalrius (also known as Chinkstalrius because 80% of its pop were chinks) had the following non-blizzlike features:
- double the rested exp rate
- Burning Crusade quest experience values
- dynamic monster/herb/ore/obects respawns
- broken mob links in dungeons
- wrong armor/resistance values of mobs, nonelites and raid bosses alike
- broken mechanics on multiple skills/spells
- modified items for "balance" purposes
- modified boss loot tables
- modified mob behavior and mechanics to purposefully prevent gold farming by regular players

Reminder that Nostalrius is praised ONLY because it was "babbie's first big vanilla private server" for 95% of the people currently advocating for Classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

my tauren from another mother, you have already posted it.

be a pinked haired gnome warlock with the cute blue eyed face

I thought you Classicbros would get a laugh out of this.
In the past couple days Blizzard have sent out a massive wave of bans for people who exploited a bug in retail allowing you to stack multiple exp increasing potions on top of each other to make levelling somewhat faster (keep in mind these potions are not infinite, require an endgame alt to purchase for a price, and have a limited duration).
Some people have been receiving bans up to MONTHS in length, with many people getting a WEEK's ban for being able to go from level 1 to 20 in an hour or two.
Entire guilds have willingly exploited bugs and edited game files to corrupt the result of world first races in the past and haven't received anything anywhere near as harsh.
Also keep in mind this comes just a few patches after Blizzard willingly and admittedly made the levelling process take much longer, in order to encourage people to buy $60 character level boosts for the new allied races.

Oh and also in the past week they've introduced TOYS for purchase in the cash shop, for $10 USD.

Not surprisingly, retailcucks are trying to sweep all this under the rug like the brainwashed drones they are.

The bonus int is negligible, 5% int is

for the Celts

Attached: hmm me think.png (1216x792, 427K)

In terms of minmaxxing, gnome is the better caster and pvp choice.
Humans get the diplomacy buff to make faction grinding easier, which is definitely a bonus for end game, but that's about it.
The main thing it signals is that you're not kowtowing to the guide reading idiots who tend to infest these threads.

And Light's Hope/Northdale admin was caught selling gold on the side multiple times.
Your point?

Fear pathing is also 100% fucked up on private servers. I was surprised at how easy it was to get mobs wherever you wanted with fear. In vanilla fearing in dungeon had its risk, but when I played in nost, there was never any danger of a feared mob running somewhere I didn't want it to run to.

Why not use Blackrock Mountain or Quiraj, since they're important Vanilla locations?

nost was fun in the start simply because of how many people played it for the first time, but other than that it was shit
especially later on when we'd have 24/7 lag and pop-in
both are garbage, at least that's my point
I don't understand why you people bother

>Reminder that Nostalrius is praised ONLY because it was "babbie's first big vanilla private server" for 95% of the people currently advocating for Classic.

It's praised because it fucking gave us classic you idiot. Do you even know why they're doing classic? Because the vanilla WoW team lead went to the blizzard CEO with hundreds of thousands of printed nostalrius petitions for an official vanilla server and slammed it on his desk. All because of the Nost shutdown.

I quit when I had 5ft draw distance in the fucking wetlands due to the 12k+ population. Didn't get into it until elysium rolled around.

Blizzard fired most of their live support team. All ingame reports are now automated.
Do you seriously think they'll have live GMs for Vanilla who will want to investigate the "faction collusion" accusiations?

It's just a private server. Why should anyone care about these types of shenanigans that happen on private servers? Why would anyone take a private server seriously at all? It's just for fucking around and griefing random people, that's all they're really good for.

Attached: 1410034672769.jpg (1280x1202, 590K)

ask blizzard
supposedly Outland was also meant to be included in Vanilla

Attached: E1wF392.jpg (800x599, 43K)

What if they do this in classic? There's probably dozens of exploitable bugs in vanilla.

How much are you getting paid for shilling this much?

>hour long project just so you can play
Thanks for explaining why no one should play a warlock in vanilla. Or at least never raid as one.

>Gnome Warlock
>No idea
>Killed Maexxena (spelling) and Twin Emps

Also got Benediction on priest alt, that's kind of cool

Did the Azeroth side of the Dark Portal cause an explosion that created the crater it's sitting in when it appeared? Always thought it was weird that the Outland side is on a grand pedestal and our end sits in a hole.

*multiple stealth sounds*

Attached: 300px-Stranglethorn_Vale_bridge.jpg (300x213, 14K)

>Raid damage rotation is the most boring thing imaginable
Do you just spam shadowbolt?

This, it's getting tiresome.

space

Given the chinks completely fucked up the economy on any server they pulled it on, yes, it's likely it would cause players to kick up enough of a stink

Corruption and whatever curse you are assigned to as well. And lifetap ofc

I think it'll be fine for that very reason. Some of that stuff is part of the "vanilla experience" and because of that they can't patch it out, but by leaving it in they concede that it'll get taken advantage of. I suppose it's possible that they'd try to crack down, but I kind of suspect Vanilla will have lighter moderation than retail since it's not that big of an investment overall.

Wrath Chads get in here soon it will be our time again!!!! The greatest wow experience ever!!! The greatest raid boss ever!!! ARTHAAAAAS!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=hMAh0JfEzk0

>there are people who unironically believe that story

okay but what about my alt

EverQuest private server I can understand. FFXI 75 server, sure. UO, etc. But why in the unholy fuck would anyone want to play Warcraft vanilla? Holy christ. The game that poisoned the MMO genre to die a slow, agonizing death over the course of years, in its most shallow state.

If you bring the corrupted ashbringer to the scarlet cathedral, Inquisitor Fairbanks will tell you about Mograine's second son in outland who can forge a new Ashbringer.
I imagine that would have part of it.

have they confirmed whether or not the realms will be region locked?
the chinks ruined my retail realm long ago.
I may have only played on the ass-end of vanilla, but I don't remember chink goldsellers being a part of the original experience.

Attached: 1437399859823.png (500x700, 262K)

sure

>corruption
>in a raid
THAT'S A FUCKING FIFTY DKP MINUS

paladin

Reminder that it's not classic WoW you want back, it's your childhood.

You WILL get bored within a month and we all know it.

This is what top Rogue weapons look like, don't you dare argue with it REEEE

Attached: 3644.jpg (300x211, 20K)

hated that shit

Whats the problem with being able to play fat people? Are Americans not obese? Whats wrong with a nonburger wanting to play a burger ingame?

Also why is having female interns a bad thing? internships suck ass anyways, and usually ends up being a coffee bitch for the actual employees.

Classic is literally untenable in terms of content, because literally everything in the game will have been solved over a decade ago. The information is all there, there is no discovery anymore and the game world and content is a lot smaller because of that.

If you think the game has long legs with normies, then you are the delusional one I'm afraid. Normies are the reason retail WoW is an over casualized theme park. Every single modern convenience, from the dungeon finder to WoW tokens are a result of things directly requested, or a solution to what was generally agreed to be an issue. They played vanilla WoW because it was new, and popular, and there hadn't been an MMO that accessible up to that point. They didnt want a grand adventure though, they wanted an instant gratification MMO simulator, and any one of them that tells you otherwise is lying. If you really think that the king shit streamers with thousands of viewers are fickle, and their viewers even more so. So yeah it will be huge at launch on twitch, but the second people start to get bored and new games come out interest will free fall.

Also no for the record, FFXI is the best MMO ever made. It has never been topped, and it's still going today. Dont be a smooth brain.

Classic wow will have 16 debuff slots from the start so there will be room for corruption mate

Chinks will be playing on chink servers.

Wouldn't you want to start with a mage so you can AoE farm for gold then roll your next character for what you actually want to main as?

Attached: 1464693580708.jpg (1280x1189, 292K)

Chuck Norris

Wrath of the Lich King was just too perfect for this world.
>The immersion
>The lore
>The everything
Wrath was just simply the best expansion pack ever to be released on this planet.
youtube.com/watch?v=4n6WP9qHyRM

Another classic thread, another day of shitposters presuming that no one possibly enjoys vanilla WoW despite almost a decade of begging for a return to form in content and community, backed by the consistent popularity of private servers which largely replicate the experience.

>Playing a 3.3.5 private server currently
>Love the incredible quality of Northrend's zones, art, and raids
>Absolutely loathe RDF, emblems, and their combined effect on the endgame
I didn't really interact with anything beyond heroics in retail WotLK and it's weird coming back to it and realize it was indeed the beginning of the end.

>greatest WoW experience ever

That'd be TBC.
>inb4 fags who were to bad for attunements cry
>inb4 fags who were to bad for 3v3 cry about muh arena/resilience ruining the game

but I never actively played vanilla then and I still want classic

Mate, really, just tell me another mmorpg where I can tame and raise a monster friend as well as play a melee/ranged hybrid beast master. Name one, I'll play it.

Why? WoW didn't even get good until BC at the earliest.

Spending 150+ hours leveling a mage to 60 is a lot of time, imagine if you spend that time farming herbs or whatever instead

>human warlock
Have fun wasting an hour to complete the imp quest. Maybe you'll even get to form a cute line of cucks to loot the book.

>>>

it's fun

Bandwagon. Vanilla is fun but I'm not sure about how fun it will be without all the "wow" factor at a game of that scale and talking about the things you did on your punk-haired undead warlock with other kids in recess ;_;

Looks like a top warrior tanking weapon to me, senpai.

Thinking of playing a Shaman when vanilla comes out, as I never really played one properly during the more modern retail.

Is there a clear "best" horde race for it as an obvious choice? Or does it just come down to autistic min-maxing?

youtu.be/eE5oaOOwInE

Attached: 1553086198405.jpg (379x406, 24K)

based and outlandpilled
vanilla is good but tbc is better. i hope they transition into tbc after naxx.

Attached: 23450.jpg (300x299, 43K)

>The heroics
>The non Ulduar raids
>the PvP
oh wait

Wrath was shit
>Activision buyout
>Dumbing down of dungeon content
>gearscore
>The complete waste of data that was TotC
>The rehashing of naxxramas
>Welfare epics

BC was crap, Wrath was crap, I have no idea why you retards love that trash.

early wrath was great. post-LFG/ToC wrath was dogshit. ICC just barely redeemed it.

opening cinematic was 11/10 kino though.
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

Attached: 1456515138809.jpg (680x411, 143K)

>Bandwagon
it's not, I thoroughly enjoyed pserver for about 2 years, only quit because they kept getting drama all the time. This is one of the main reasons I want an official blizzard release of it

>I just want to be an asshole and gank everyone.
What class should I pick?

Attached: 1459137037432.jpg (700x1167, 484K)

rollinnnn

>having to type in your password as fast as possible so you could get past the log in screen before the earrape

gear looks better on the human

Attached: 1553381895317.png (2518x1024, 273K)

Rogue, if only to ensure no one will ever group with them again.

fuck rollin again

TBC Yikes
TBC introduced Flying and Arena which killed world pvp so TBC should be removed from WoW's history and placed in great hall of shame for ruinnig WoW ever. Everything about TBc is just bad or shit. I mean they didnt even get vechiles right in it and you have to suffer through those stupid quests.

you forgot the fags who cry about flying mounts ruining PVP because they can't gank AFK people anymore

kek

Pve: Troll best at elemental/restoration because of berserking (spell cast speed increase), orc best at enhancement but who raids as enha lol
pvp: orc>tauren>troll because orc stun resist is op and war stomp is useful, the value of berserking in pvp is highly questionable

But honestly pick what you feel like, in pve it doesnt matter that much, in pvp it matters a little though

BGs killed world pvp though. How do you kill something that's dead?

rolleroni macaroni

I'll probs be playing on a PvP server just for the "fun factor" when out questing and shit, but I don't think I'll get into anything too serious outside of casual BG'ing. Thanks user.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q4Ut761FQE

cant wait, bros. for me, its Troll Spriest

Resilience was shit though.
I get the intention was to give non raiders a chance, but all it did was shift the dynamic to make raiding gear useless in pvp

HUMAN SUB ROGUE BITCH. PROVE ME WRONG.

>still easy as fuck to start a fight at places like instance entrances and farming spots
>BUT IT'S HARDER TO CAMP PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN STL DO IT WORLD PVP IS RUINED

Daddy?

Rogue or Druid.

Raiding gear was still good in pvp, it was just no longer better than pvp gear. You did way more damage than pvp gear but you also took more damage.

>Literally wrathbabies.
youtube.com/watch?v=eWAdB8IEb_o

Enjoy never equipping anything above a dungeon blue, and getting globaled by everyone who raids.

I think you'll last maybe 3 months before unsubbing. Probably around level 38.

Roll an

>optimization
>modern
topkek

literally the entire purpose of the rogue class.

>be invisible so enemies can't prepare for you
>spook the shit out of them with your stealth sound
>stunlock them so they can't even use their abilities while you're murdering them
>if they do manage to put up a fight just vanish and run away or do it all over again

Attached: 1522334380535.jpg (1000x1414, 444K)

here goes

thats bullshit, arena is not the only factor
it definitely contributed to the death of pvp but outside of pvpers no one cared about arena

>Corruption

Attached: 436.png (382x346, 170K)

gonna try my hand

How do I know I truly want to play Vanilla again and that it isn't my nostalgia blinding me?

WE GIONNA GO JHOME HGIUYS!!!! GHHEHEHEH!

Attached: 1512921633391.png (733x464, 97K)

I'm talking about pvp user. I'll be raiding you brainlet.

>TBC killed world PvP
>When Hellfire leveling was a thing
>When Isle of Quel'Danas was a thing
>When ganking at the elemental plateau was a thing
Just because you can't gank someone while they were afk flying doesn't mean world PvP wasn't a thing. Also flying was fairly expensive just like epic mounts so it wasn't for a little while that every mook could fly everywhere.

try a private server, although I don't recommend the chink infested ones

rogue obviously. you can increase the dickery by rolling gnome and using noggen fogger to shrink yourself before you gank people too

Henry Rollins

All of them are chink infested though.

Flying meant that the only pvp that would ever happen in the world is if one player is preoccupied with something else

>rogue obviously. you can increase the dickery by rolling gnome and using noggen fogger to shrink yourself before you gank people too
combine that with world enlarger, since if he's wanting to be an asshole engineering is already preferred.

Enhancement is godmode 20% of the time, which just so happens to be WF's proc rate.

The other 80% of the time you struggle harder than a paraplegic in a blitzball arena.

>i hope they transition into tbc after naxx.
Realistically how would they do this?

Keep a separate server but just dupe characters so that you can stay in Vanilla but still proceed to TBC if you want without losing anything?

1. that makes no sense
2. what are you even trying to say

Unironically looked more like WC3.
I wonder why they strayed so far away from it.

I would guess this is what they will do, so that people who want to play vanilla dont get super mad by a forced update and that people who want to continue will be able to
I really wonder how long it will take until we are at naxx/tbc stage though

rollll

Please no gnome

How is that any different than Vanilla? It wasn't that easy to kill someone if they were running away on an epic mount. You'd have to either burst them down extremely hard or CC them for ages while popping every cooldown you had.

>he thinks they'll even last that long
topkek

Haven't heard bad things about Kronos desu but I'll be happily enlightened.

Ganking becomes a completely one sided affair, with gankers only being able to attack people that are doing something else while everyone else is in the sky

as opposed to ganking someone on a ground mount, where they would run away unless you could stunlock them 100-0?

Why do you think BGs don't allow flying mounts?

I've actually nothing major against kronos these days but it is kinda dead and they did have that character marketplace, can't remember what else they sell
but they banned proxies and vpns to fuck the chinks so they're based.

it has no corruption and no chinese, but is lower pop (2k'ish) and primarily in raid logging mode while waiting for AQ to open.
I'd suggest not playing anywhere, but if you had to, kronos is an option. If you just want to test out classes at 60, retrowow or even the kronos ptr as you can generate whatever for your character there.
if you just want to level then mostly anywhere is fine but i wouldn't advise it.

>Dark Portal opens
>it's optional, and if you choose to go through it your character gets ported to a different realm and you can play through TBC
>or you can choose to remain in classic WoW

Attached: 1542625312824.jpg (599x357, 24K)

because BGs were deliberately created so even people on ground mounts could be intercepted, unlike in the open world where the vast majority of people could easily escape the second they got on their mount.

i just collected my final healing pre naxx BiS and now im ready for pvp
but then i realised.
>the server is dead
>classic will be full of redditors and idiots
>guilds will never let me progress
>i need to get a life or else im seriously going to run out of money
>wow friends arent real friends
>sample text

Attached: 46019.jpg (1077x1521, 193K)

You also have a significantly higher chance of seeing other players when you're all grounded. You can follow people easier. If a fight does break out there's a non-insignificant chance that another player will happen across it and join in. As apposed to flying where most people are to high up to even see what the fuck is going on down below. Flying mounts just made everything feel so much more barren because foot traffic became, as you might expect, a lot less common.

same here and I didn't even get to play real vanilla
>t. wotlk baby

>thinking expac progression is the way to go
but why, you're just literally repeating history
it needs some sort of OSRS treatment, but it's that'd be a bitch to plan out properly

Battlegrounds are made with objectives and chokepoints in mind. It wouldn't be really interesting if Horde could just fly around the AV bridge.
>But how is that different from the open world?
Because people in battlegrounds specifically queued to PvP, not avoid it.

I'm going Orc Warrior and getting me corrupted assbringer and Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

I'm unironically hyped for Classic threads after release.

Attached: 1517747943649.jpg (1800x1105, 1.02M)

this was how it was anyway. enough people bought the expansion that as soon as bugs started appearing in 1.12 content they stopped patching them from 2.1 and by 3.0 everything was broken.
we weren't even given a choice. molten core was empty and 70s were 5 manning what only a few thousand people in the world had managed to do. if you wanted to keep playing wow you had to buy TBC or you would be kicked from your guild.

This would be incredible

rolon

>but why,
because I'd rather play BC than vanilla, and Blizzard hasn't put native BC servers on the table yet

thats not true. yesterday i tracked an UD across a whole zone before ganking him as a druid. took about an hour for 2 HKs but thats the fun of vanilla.

>deliberately created so even people on ground mounts could be intercepted
There is zero difference between a ground mount in a BG and a ground mount in the World
Flying mounts were the single worst decision Blizzard has ever made in regards to WOW because it removed all sense of scale from what they had created. TBC+ has no reason to be anything other than a bnet 1.0 style menu system with instances that load after you've selected them in the menu.

Does it really matter if someone is on the ground when they can get away just as easily? You'll still be able to start fights in hotspots like farming areas and instance entrances. Did you play back then? There was still tons of pvp in outland, the difference being that you couldn't kill afk people.

no you dont. the view distance in vanilla was like 1/10th of TBC. dreanor would have had a good view distance but that was a dumpster fire. very few PSs have any view distance either.

>Because people in battlegrounds specifically queued to PvP, not avoid it.

you could argue the exact same of people who rolled on pvp servers instead of pve servers.

Who cares about flying mounts, the best version of WOW is coming back and it doesn't have any.

Attached: file.png (417x500, 20K)

when is Classic releasing? You've been assembling and circlejerking for the past year

I'm amazed with all the GMs now that jerk off horde and being Bloodelf that they didn't just go straight to BC

also private servers all ban multiboxing, which was the only reason you would use a private server 10 years ago.

rollarino

>everyone who rolls on a pvp server always wants to pvp 100% of the time no matter what

Haha typical fucking druid players, being autistic and stubborn and thinking they are cool for chasing people for 2 hours when others just want to quest or whatever
Fuck you and your family

If I haven't played WoW yet, would this be good to get into? What if I don't want to make friends or have an autistic meetup schedule? Which Blood Elf class do I pick? Redhead or Blonde?

Attached: ZgV2uZA.jpg (1080x1349, 155K)

never got this play this as a kid
lets see what I will be

You realize this train of thought is killing Classic before it has even appeared? You just want to retrace all the steps that lead to retail.

blood elf death knights will be the best thing to play in classic

low effort bait

>There is zero difference between a ground mount in a BG and a ground mount in the World
Don't be retarded.
A BG was designed to funnel opposing players into conflict regardless of what mount they had.
The open world meant that a person with a mount would have to be a complete idiot to run into someone unless they got caught off guard in a choke point.
This is a stupid hill to die on and you're stupid for trying.

Get fucked filthy elf-fag, those shits aren't in Classic and hopefully will never be.

Attached: 1553042777889.png (809x681, 48K)

I have a feeling many people will try to kill it by crying for """progression""".

This is true, however people aren't in the mood to PvP at all times, even if they rolled on a PvP server. Some might just want to go around gathering or questing. Additionally, not everyone who plays on a PvP server likes to PvP, some people just play there because it's popular or that's where their friends are. Not saying that this is common though.

I want to play my favorite version of the game.

Blood elf wasnt added until burning crusade
If you dont want to make friends then dont play warrior

>with instances that load after you've selected them in the menu.
thats kind of what it was when they had the group finder. but then you had heroics which were necessary to raid coz there was no raid finder.
if TBC was bigger and they had some kind of mounted combat like they tried to do but gave up on in wotlk then it couldve been good but instead in wotlk they made view distance smaller and made the world feel smaller somehow... wotlk took everything wrong with TBC and managed to make it worse while making it prettier.
and you should have been allowed to keep playing vanilla content like they promised in 2006 in the first place.

derp

It's quite common
The problem is that there is no medium between the two. It's always on or, effectively, always off.

I don't disagree, but the alternative is that the game just dies on its own once everything on offer has been cleared and relegated to farm status. I'm genuinely curious to see what happens near the end of the Classic life cycle.

fuck off

wtf dropped then. Not playing as those ugly other races. Even humans look fucked in this game

Holy shit did Wrath suck ass and Lich King being shittiest villain ever in WoW.
youtube.com/watch?v=IUPHwjj1trc

fuck you niggers, I don't want tbc progression, we'd just get crying wotlk babies then and suddenly a mass influx of people claiming cata was actually good

Attached: 1535667444479.png (147x135, 51K)

did you know that vanilla had this thing called RP servers? maybe you should look into it.

Did they announce a release date yet?
I'm ready to drop League for this as my main grind game.

Attached: 1550606320710.jpg (2000x2000, 1.85M)

>fuck off
you need to try that

>tbcfags and wrathbabbys complaining about lack of flying
I how assblasted classic makes people.

nice projection

Give it to me, baby.

never played WOW before, can someone redpill me on this "classic" version? what is it and what makes it classic?

>suddenly a mass influx of people claiming cata was actually good
user, I've already seen people trying to claim that exact thing.
I can only prescribe gas chambers for them

Attached: 1494011646847.jpg (600x300, 57K)

hopefully its cummable

stfu

Basic inductive thinking isn't projection.

hit me with that good shit

again. for about a year there was RP PvP ...

>mass influx of people claiming cata was actually good
Bro we had a thread a few days back where some dude was trying to say that WoD was a good Xpac
Some people just enjoy shit

22 zoomer here
Got proper stuck in during nost, classic is pretty rad

here we go

They should just let it exist as is without doctoring too much with it. I figure there will always be people interested in the experience, joining as new player going from 1-60. The only sustainable alternative would be to add content that would be "work" with everything that exists in Classic and doesn't compete with it, like a different kind of gameplay besides raiding and gear treadmill. They can't do that, because they're hacks, so doing nothing is the best course of action.

The "classic" era of wow was before all the expansions came out, aka Vanilla. It was the only period of the game where it stuck to its original design principles which every expansion since then has chipped away at, leaving modern wow a completely soulless husk compared to the product that made the game so popular.
There are people who clamor for specific expansion eras of WOW, generally for specific quality of life functions that they can't live without. Don't be fooled though, tbcfags and wrathbabies are just one step above retail players and FFtrannies.

comfy

except that isnt why, ythisens already admitted they were working on Classic for at LEAST 6 monthes before the nost devs even went to blizzard.

Play warrior.

It's the worst leveling experiences. Horrible at max level when you first ding, can only beat rogues 50% of the time in PvP and feed to everyone else.

Then you get gear and become death, destroyer of anus'.

Absolute vanilla kino

one server is giving you the option of taking your save to a TBC server. then theyll release the encoded logins for someone else to make a private server so esentially you will have your level 60 on one server and the same level 60 on a TBC server. then the vanilla servers merge with younger servers every so often once the younger server progresses up to naxx. furthermore, you could delete any character who progressed to TBC so keep a natural decimation of the high tier population or have the option to merge with younger less progressed servers as long as you delete all but 100g and all gear and items not implemented in the previous patch.
i held out hope that blizz would do that until about 2008

Warrior becomes a different fucking class when you get decent gear, and most importantly a decent weapon. It's the only class I ever looked on with envy after hitting 60 just because they seemed to fucking powerful and fun. But holy shit getting to that point is a fucking task.

dont. go play wc3 for 1000 hours first. this game isnt for modern casuals

>he didn't level with a healer to 60
friendlets

no, the blasted lands were originally part of the swamp of sorrows you can see this in the BC dungeon

Nigger what drugs are you on?

rollaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

God that looks comfy.

>XIV is going to lose to a Vanilla Server

Yikes

but its still home.

Already got my preffered race/class combo but let's roll for fun

Attached: damn.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

excellent response. i completely understood what problems you had with my post and will now respond in kind.
fuck off you double nigger

the crater was caused by the mages of Dalaran blowing the original portal up at the end of Tides of Darkness. In Beyond the Dark Portal, Ner'zhul created a new portal that sat there until the present day

How populated do you want the servers to be? Nost-tier 10k+? Or something more like retail vanilla where it was like 2-3k?

Attached: 1247823423.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

Jokes on you user, I actually have well over 10k hours in Warcraft 3.
Played it constantly from 2004 till about 2010, and even these days I go back to it for a bit.

Attached: Goddess.png (549x443, 206K)

>2-3k?
that one

it was built and balanced around 3.5k iirc so I'll take that over way too many people in every zone

Nost and all these chink infested servers are unplayable.

pretty pls

post comfy

Attached: ejpg.jpg (1680x1050, 470K)

Duskwood for me. Best atmosphere.

My fondest memories are of TBC, so of course I'd like to play it

Can't wait to slowly grind through sparse content so that I can slowly gather gear from dungeons that take forever and require commitment and scheduling from up to 40 people so that I can stand on the bank in Orgrimmar complaining about the state of the game and feel superior to the other people sinking their precious time on earth into this totally worthwhile pursuit while we regress into our childhood selves in a fit of nostalgia followed by a deep sinking feeling that it will never be the same as it was when we were kids.

Probably going to roll a raptor strike nelf hunter myself.

Fuck me man, I remember when Goldshire actually had legit RP and wasn't the cesspit it's known for now. I had some good times hanging out there in my super early days.

do I go alliance or horde for classic? I've always played horde but something about the alliance zones is just way more comfy

Attached: Comfycraft 5.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

the chinese only ruin farming. not pvp so much
i prefer larger servers. remember its WORLD of warcraft. you cant have a civilisation consisting of 1000 people... thats more like a school. if possible i'd like to have 10-50k per server online at any one time. i think it would make for a fairer society rather than a post apocolyptic society where small guild masters rule over the pwoerless citizens.

gnome is better for pvp. Human is better for not being a gnome.

Tbf I never played Warlock but every time in a raid warlocks never had soulshards and if the raid was long enough we'd have to take a pause so they could go out and farm.

please don't shill this clueless idiot

that is a disgusting UI

Attached: Comfycraft 3.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

God I hated what happened to Goldshire. I blame retards like Tero who shat up the place in 2008.

whats your favourite map?

rollan

Attached: 4MI.jpg (1680x1050, 408K)

the attunement for karazhan is absolutely based.
Fuck the hyjal/ssc shit though.

Not the largest thats for sure.
I learned that the hard way when I wnated people around from start to finish but had to realize that the most populated servers were 90% endgame guilds and people wanting to participate, leaving most of the world barren

war3anon, what are some good custom campaigns to play?

we're going home

Attached: 1553085440213.jpg (1024x2557, 659K)

Everything about Karazhan was based.
youtube.com/watch?v=jrYxp3OuB1s

go play LoL or fourtnight then. its WORLD of warcraft, not some instant gratification for kids

Arms warrior it is.
Literally the same thing I played back then and the only thing I've ever played in WoW.

It's like the synchronicity is real.

as few as possible honestly, playing on servers with 5k+ ppl is braindead imo

>not getting one of each class to 60
babbies

roll ing

horde zones basically incomplete. elywn was first zone made and night elves have 3 fully fleshed out zones with lore setups for the demons and naga that doesnt get used until the expansion before the current one.

>i'd prefer to have 10k to fucking 50k servers
jesus i can't even imagine this, it would be a complete and total shitshow

That graphic is cool and all but in vanilla guy on the left probably does like double damage. Also, offsets like that are usually a result of a lack of progressive itemization on a server. Fellheart is better than that shit on the left on the correct patch.

Overall or currently?
Currently, Island Defense/Custom Hero Wars.
Overall: Parasite, maybe? It's actually really hard to choose.

Custom campaigns? No idea, I never had much of an interest in those. I was never too into the solo custom games much.

Attached: 1502544861701.png (1064x803, 91K)

As large as possible. Seeing people everywhere was amazing and I didn't mind the downsides (overcrowding at quest areas, hard to acquire gathering items).

>No RPPVP servers
Why? Why?! Even if it was just one, it would undoubtedly fill up.

People think having 3k capped servers it'll be 3k around the clock, which will only be at peak times, then you'll have half alliance and half horde.

With 5k, it'll be enough that the world doesnt seem empty, but not too much like nost where theres no mobs and no resources.

This is Activision Blizzard, if you think they are gonna release 100 servers per region with 3k cap you're delusional.

>all the best stories mostly are from rppvp servers
>they're not coming back
why is this allowed

Attached: 1491245196359.jpg (670x503, 61K)

Ah thanks user. I guess I'll look around until I find one that's interesting.
>Parasite
My fucking nigga. I loved Parasite, or any maps that had the Alien/The Thing premise. I'd always go to the bar, do drugs and get drunk until I passed out.

i wish they implemented the dungeon. the upside down sinners seemed bara af.
plus the shards in naxx let you get a staff to port there they should have made it so you need a raid member with the staff to even access it.

You're right, it's slow, 100% life affirming kino for people in their late 20s and early 30s who haven't moved on and want to sink into a rosy bubble of nostalgia to keep themselves back from the abyss.

Am I mad for looking forward to farming Soulshards? I like the idea of bringing a craptop of healthstones to the raid, even though I can realistically carry 20-30 and even then I'm bound to run out of them if a raid's bad enough. As another user said, I'll probably farm my bags full of them during my farming sessions then come to the raid prepared. It's not as easy as popping in 15 minutes earlier as a mage to conjure food but if I'm already killing stuff, why not make use of it...

which alliance race makes for the most aesthetic warrior?

100% cringe

Isn't there some old data and models that show Karazhan was originally going to be in vanilla? Like the tower had a different layout.

>it would undoubtedly fill up
I'm with you on wanting them, RP-PVP was my jam in vanilla, but I think you're being a bit optimistic. The people that enjoy both RP and PVP equally are pretty limited and I doubt there will be enough coming back to Classic to fill up an entire server.

no trust me. you dont want to play with only 400 other people who all have T3 naxx gear.

Orc, or Dwarf.

a lot of BC was originally going to be in vanilla, but it got walled off and left to get updated while vanilla played out

I think its suppose to represent you (the player) entering Azeroth.

Attached: 1526672783361.png (499x438, 331K)

Gnomes
youtube.com/watch?v=O5TYNUIokUQ

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Orc, or Dwarf.

polymorph dismounts. Also you can atleast see the guy rolling up to you on a mount. Flying mounts are so fast and give so much vision there's no finding a safe spot to level and ganks are 100% some dude swooping down to one shot the other dude. In Classic you only have to worry about this with rogues, but in tbc everyone is a rogue. TBC world pvp is like if you were on a pve server, but attacking mobs or being low on health flagged you for pvp.

Wait, Soulshards are not a conjured item and don't disappear when logged out for over 15 minutes, right?

darwins island is definately not a solo game.
all these maps but i still dont see survival chaos on that list (3.01? .02 now was it?)
how many decades until all these modes have been implemented in some shitty engine like LoL was

wow is meant to be a grinding game anyway. nothing wrong with 200 people in the same zone if it means more wpvp and more friends to farm xp with. if the mob area gets too full you can always just explore things like the zone shortcuts like the one in mulgore to ashenvale

Horde zones are really good too. Barrens and Mulgure are fantastic. But the music in alliance zones is way better.

do you think this is a motherfucking joke?

Attached: 1539541818668.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>like nost where theres no mobs and no resources.
>nost was so full everythign was always taken
this is completely wrong and a lie. why are you lying?

>WoW
>not for kids
XD

So how will exploration be handled? I want to be able to sneak in the Karazhan Crypts, visit the Dancing Troll Village, and jump from the Ironforge Airport to the Wetlands Farm again.

macaroon

its not data you can literally corpse run there right now in an hour on a vanilla server and die at the gate to rez inside the instance. its about the same size as ZG

OH BOY BROS I CANT WAIT TO GIVE MONEY TO BASED BLIZZARD FOR SOMETHING I CAN ALREADY GET FOR FREE
FUCK YEAH MAN ITS GONNA BE SO GREAT

Attached: yuri is hype.gif (320x240, 653K)

I don't mind the barrens but once you get into stonetalon and whatnot, I want to fucking die. I get so tired of the same desert looking shit, and the awful flow of the zones. Hitting 20 is soul crushing because I know the next few zones are pure cancer and doesn't improve until ~40 which then promptly goes right back to being utter shit until 60

also if you go round the sied of the tower and back up a bit you can fall down and zoom out the camera and theres a big smiley face made of grass under the tower mobs cant run to.

Correct, they didn't disappear. You used them up fast and couldn't carry enough though.

>FOR SOMETHING I CAN ALREADY GET FOR FREE
but I can't get a reliable and populated server with decent moderating staff for free

you cant get it for free. private servers armor isnt calculated correctly and a lot of the quests dont act as originally.

blizz usually didnt ban people for exploration. but private servers will give u a week long ban if you use things like teleporting exploits