I am bored and about to blow 50 bucks in this, y/n?

I am bored and about to blow 50 bucks in this, y/n?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

Pirate first, buy if you like it. You should do this with every release.

Pirate it. It's not good enough to warrant a purchase.

Legit let down by it.

Yes but you have to be patient and willing to learn the mechanics of every fight and tool at your disposal and you’re gonna get your ass handed too you like never before if you don’t im personally already 20 hours in and having a blast and I would recommend it

Attached: 5EF66B96-1C1E-4E54-A941-6342FE305E47.jpg (400x533, 47K)

No. I’ve found that anything over 30 dollars is just too much for AAA titles you’re “thinking” of getting. If you really thought Sekiro was worth over 50 you would have bought it already. Don’t waste your money.

Being honest with you I'd rather blow 50 bucks than go download some shitty repack from some seedy website and deal with all the garbage that comes with it.

>buying an at most several playthrough game

pirate it

if it had replayability in the form of an actual skill tree, builds or online it would be a hard buy

Play Devil May Cry 5 instead user. Unless you are autistic and want to play a game where the combat is defense based, stealth is half-assed, and you have to memorize the moves of every enemy to be successful.

Already played DMC5, overrated as fuck

Maybe you should spend those $50 on (non-American) education instead, you absolute moron.

I'm not American. 50 bucks is nothing compared to the pain in the ass that is downloading pirated games desu.

So many poor fags damn

Onions
Also
>Expecting a Souls game to not be overrated

don't you'll be bored AND down 50 bucks. stay the fuck away from this yawnfest.

>I'm a fucking retard and a US person
this board really went downhill.

>see the lake in the castle
>2 carps swimming
>kill the first one
>lock on to the next one
>except it locks on to something under the water
>it has 1 health diamond
Never noped out so fast in my life

So you're a mutt that finds pirating games difficult?

I really like it.
It's different enough that it's giving me the "first time playing through demon's souls" -vibes.

poor monkey get mad oh no
>wryyyy people spend money on things wryyyyy

To answer your question, yes, worth $50. Especially if $50 is an amount you don't have to think twice about.

If you like what you've seen of the game then buy it. If you don't then skip it. I don't see how people are still struggling with this.