MK11 hype

Attached: kano.jpg (750x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5E1KaOSKXX0
youtube.com/watch?v=Jgmp37fFYyw
youtube.com/watch?v=nkvayHUIAWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e9s3O2kEBwY
youtu.be/3eWbljtXiwA
mashable.com/article/mortal-kombat-11-hands-on-interview/?europe=true#ca4nxw93KiqU
twitter.com/SpeedBrkr/status/1109539735549239296/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1109539735549239296&ref_url=https://twitframe.com/show?url=https://twitter.com/SpeedBrkr/status/1109539735549239296
twitter.com/SpeedBrkr/status/1109539735549239296
youtube.com/watch?v=LacqgruuKuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone looks cool except jaqui, although her moveset is nice

oh yeah, jaqui looks like shit

jesus christ that character looks like shit, how can anyone be excited for mortal kombat

Erron Black and Johnny Cage are perfect. Shang Tsung being DLC breaks my balls.

>hiding characters behind pre-order bonuses and paywalls

anyone who buys this game is ruining vidya

I'm not giving up hope. Rain is in.

Attached: rain-mortal-kombat-800x450.jpg (800x450, 95K)

i want human smoke more

Attached: smoke.jpg (221x228, 5K)

Everyone looks like shit except for Baraka

dont forget the sjw propaganda + shaming fans on twitter . yeap even fanboys should stay away from this game , wait and buy MK12.

see
They're pulling a Red Hood and Star Fire again

the sjw shit is pretty bad

>Johnny, scorpion, raiden, liu kang, and kung lao look like shit
Shit taste

Hopefully we get more info on the Krypt in the next stream.
I have do many questions.

The dude Shang Tsung is talking to definitely looks like a player created character.

Makes me wonder if it's a small open world on Shang Tsung's Island that we get to explore with a custom character. Maybe like a Shaolin Monks or Konquest mode.

Attached: 1553279556806.png (1110x625, 952K)

fuck man that would be great

Well the roster already leaked and he isn't on it.

There are 6 dlc characters though.
1 is Shang Tsung. NRS just signed a deal with a Todd McFarlane meaning we are likely getting Spawn. That leaves just 4 dlc spots. And at the very least 2 of them will be dedicated to new WB guests, most likely John Wick and Pennywise.

So really Rain's only shot is in the last 2 DLC spots. But I hope those belong to Reptile and Havik.

Attached: D2QovUBX4AM7t3H.jpg (900x900, 157K)

>don't really give a fuck about Noob despite everyone yapping about him
>trailer comes out
>he sounds like fucking Dr. Claw
instant main

Attached: 0aaee8ce11c18388d54dbcec628fcd4d.png (446x281, 186K)

the leaked roster is wrong, i think

it's uncanny

youtube.com/watch?v=5E1KaOSKXX0

Not the one with that has actual photo evidence.

How are skarlet's abilities going to work if she's wearing an armor ?

Attached: Skarlet.png (524x1026, 281K)

Will mk11 have a fight that tops this kino?

Attached: FFBB65E2-84EC-4D1B-8215-8D139907301F.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Yeah he honestly looked better in the last game

Same way they worked in the comics probably

Attached: 06D7B365-BA7D-4405-8099-FBAB9567DCF0.jpg (1656x716, 238K)

Its a literal photo of the developers copy of the game.
Every character on it has been right so far. Not a single character had been revealed that wasn't in the photo leak. Jax, Frost, and two more new comers will be revealed soon. Just watch. We even see the blue new guy in the trailer.

Was meant for

oufh , i wish skarlet looked like that in MK11 ... but they make her wear a hijab and as pre order bonus they give a commie outfit , RiP skarlet mains.

Attached: nz6zm44468b21.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

Shao Khan vs Kotal Khan
Liu Kang vs Revenant Liu Kang
Raiden vs Revenant Liu Kang

All have potential

Attached: mortal_kombat_11_cap_Shao-Kahn-768x430.jpg (768x430, 46K)

>Next time, Blunder God! Next time!

implying that list is real, how does NRS continually have such terrible taste in guest characters.

Imagine not liking the Kold War cosmetics. I used Kold War skins in X all the time.

Hopefully Baraka has some too.

>shao khan vs kotal khan
Eh, kotal was a complete failure in mkX, and seeing as how he got dabbed on in his own reveal I don’t expect much from him

refunded sekiro and bought mk11 instead

Ninja

Attached: 389275982.png (728x1080, 700K)

It's about WB not NRS. They are owned by WB so WB licensing isn't an issue for them.

>implying skarlet mains exist
skarlet a shit, just a bland waifufag magnet

The rematch, obviously.

Ed Boon was upset that Kotal got bodied in his trailer. Read his twitter where a fan asked. He said that was not his decision.

Fuk u

Attached: 8AC3A9EB-91FF-4748-B792-0CFAF2D64909.png (640x480, 172K)

Link? I can't into Twitter.

>try to make kotal cool with new moves
>barely show them and instead have him get dabbed on by the worst character in the game
Who the fuck thought this was ok

Someone who probably aren't working there anymore if he managed to piss Boon off with his shit.

Boon should be the one getting fired that man will kill the franchise ,

I didn't even know Geras's fatality dropped until yesterday and god damn do I find it really brutal in a bad way
On another topic, what are the chances of Reptile being DLC? Only character I wanted and i'm glad characters like Noob Saibot and Cassie are getting a bit reworked with more cooler movesets, and I think Reptile could really benefit from all of the moveset changing they're having

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24-13-10-03_1.jpg (753x424, 53K)

>Shao Kahn vs. Kotal Kahn
>Scorpion vs. Hanzo Hasashi
>Noob-Saibot vs. Sub-Zero
>Baraka vs. D'vorah
>Liu Kang + Kung Lao vs. Revenant selves
>Dark Raiden vs. Light Raiden
it will be even better kino.
btw. nrs turning sub into cybersub was a mistake. at least they came to their senses and made him human in mkx. Quan Chi did something right.

He pretty much confirms there will be a better trailer for Kotal Khan because he didn't like the one that came out.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

How do you know that the sjw fever will cool down by the time MK12 is announced?

Attached: the state of Ed Boon's franchise.jpg (1334x750, 416K)

Ed Boon looks like he's tired of his teams shit.

i have no idea , i'm just being optimistic .

Whats the SJW Fever going around?
Is it the same thing as almost every game now-a-days or is it something to do with MK11?
Is it that stupid Hijab shit or somethin

Why does Boon seems to have a loose control over everything?

Hype fore what? Overpriced on disc dlc? Women in burqas? Terrible animations, gameplay and plot?

Sub zero being a cyborg is what made that scene great, two brothers torn apart and reborn, now enemies, it was perfect

>Kotal Kahn trailer
>Jaqui gets all the showcase
Just call it Jaqui Trailer

Must be that one staff who said Jacqui is "fan favorite" that is responsible for this.

if they did, nobody would watch it. they had to trick people to manufacture fake interest in her

>only one woman in the cast that wear burqas
>"Women in burqas"

Talk about exaggerating

Attached: 74b.jpg (1016x970, 168K)

You guys remember when Mortal Kombat 11 threads reached bump limit almost every time and most of the time they were pretty chill to hang out in?
I miss them.

Boon went on record to say that there are no more unplayable NPC fighters in the story mode. Is the lab level in the noob trailer a hint that either triborg or some other cyborg character is returning?

I mean it literally has a blue cyborg on the background in the same way that boss characters have been in the background in the past and im pretty sure there was a rumor about some type of cyborg newcomer that works like a combination of sektor/cyrax/smoke

then again it could also be cyber sub zero or "hydro"

Those are gone forever, unlike dmc and re2 the shitposters won

I'm not getting excited until Ermac gets confirmed.
And even then I won't be that excited.

yap but then street fighter retards started spamming threads

They're probably not going to use characters from the MKX base roster for DLC. It doesn't look good.

is in almost all of the western media , apparently females arent allowed to be pretty anymore or be seens as " sexy " while males can be in top shape and be half naked , not a big deal if it wasnt becouse of the double standard wich is pretty common among those retards . I wouldnt be surpridsed if some of the MK cast turns out to be gay in MK11. They need to keep twitter happy the fans will buy anything why bother about them .

Attached: 1552642311823.jpg (847x740, 183K)

I would be too if my employees leaked my team's work and botched most of the reveals/surprises intended for the fans. I'm not saying people shouldn't cover leaks, but it's easy to understand why Boon probably feels like shit in regards to everything that's going on.

'unplayable NPC fighter' refers to Rain or Baraka in MKX's story, not background characters in stages.

I know, but I very much doubt that there would be an entire stage focused on cyborg assembly with one completely new model on the background in a machine like superman on the red sun prison/ shao kahn on a throne etc etc if they werent a big part in the story

and also that every "background character" so far has been revealed as playable, both johhny and kano were on the background in other stages before being officially revealed

It's not even a fucking burqa.

jade and skarlet do wear a hijab .

Not that, either.

how bad is jaqui gonna be

you sound like a retard looking for shit to be mad about

Scorpion vs Noob

no they dont

Attached: 1548037192786.gif (480x360, 1.62M)

>cant be becosue he doesnt like it
yes it is , no reason to be racist though .

Attached: MK.jpg (2048x2048, 273K)

>no reason to be racist though
Back to resetgender for you tranny faggot nigger gook spic sand nigger.

hey that mouth broh your boi ed boon is working hard to make twitter happy .

what are you a retard

Attached: 1550525529743.png (625x626, 56K)

Gameplay wise she looks great, so automatically better than X, and her moves aren’t as jax-like too. Appearance wise she looks bland as fuck and her banter sucks

is it just me or is jade really fucking hot

Attached: jade.jpg (2781x2781, 618K)

ofc im mad you faglord , they only take things away never add anything .

So...you know, they're not gonna fix her face?

Attached: 841197b.jpg (1372x772, 69K)

resetera likes it so ofc the wont .

>faggots still like her that way.
the absolute state of skarletfags.
at least other females got fixed.

Attached: 3508610-mk11-cassiecage-promo.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

It's still too much skin to pander to muslims. For me it's just persian hood.
Just wait until she gets more revealing costume like her klassic outift, though micro bikini armor is bad too.

What's wrong with it?

ah yes the ever-powerful resetera that literally nobody outside of Yea Forums knows of or cares about

I bet they liked Cassie too but NRS fixed her and now she's the kutest MK character ever

Attached: 1551932813712.jpg (1214x933, 674K)

>It's still too much skin to pander to muslims
how is a hood pandering to muslims retard

I just realized Dr. Claw was also Blanka from Street Fighter animated. Feels weird.

He said skin, not hood. Learn to read.

They even fixed Dvorah ffs

Attached: 96a47fd.jpg (1440x540, 122K)

well they are the only ones liking this new skarlet let me tell ya

Attached: ggfpuvyrdrn21.png (2000x2000, 1.2M)

so if you are black you pander to muslims now

Attached: 74d6b517d8c28d8ac92319dbfb448c4a6524818c592f0c678384cf8cbe1ebd02.jpg (625x468, 69K)

kek

Also, not even her kold war costume looks as good as the promo art

he is talking about the amount not the color . muslim women aren't allowed to show skin at all.

Attached: burka.jpg (370x480, 9K)

skarlet looks fucking terrible because of her outfit is hot shit and doesn't make any sense based on her abilities

Jade looks okay here.

Mileena is the only one who has zero excuse to not show a ton of skin, she literally is compensating for her disgusting face

MK vs street fighter is the real question

I'm not speaking for myself, but people who think she wear "burqas" and made to pander to certain demographic.

Not sure why they are so obsessed with this look in MK11. It is like they wanted to be a little revealing but were scared of going even slightly too far. So you get this bland not-dress, they don't have to be sexy but at least make them a bit more creative. Hoping the whole Cyborg Frost thing is true at least.

You can just see how much more willing they were to experiment and have fun with the male characters.

Attached: 1553141596383.jpg (747x350, 184K)

WHY IS THIS FUCKING AWESOME COSTUME RUSSIA ONLY?

i think you might be retarded

>disgusting face
Her face is flawless.

Attached: mileena_by_shizzyzzzzzzart-d9z2ymo.png (1008x1344, 816K)

its ok when street fighter does it

Attached: 001 (2).png (500x500, 135K)

that's the thing , the male characters look insane in this game while the female cast look that plain

MOOOORRRTAAAAAALLL KOOOOOMMBBAAAAATTTT!!!!

Attached: 1553290238719.jpg (500x717, 77K)

it's because they were just raked through the coals for MK 9 and even still with MK X when they covered up most of the women

what's funny is I agree with something like Sonya Blade, because she looked stupid in MK 9 but the people calling for it across the board are bigger idiots. Mileena for instance has always been over sexual because kitana is prettier and they share the same body, so she covers up her face and not her body to get attention.

I see that it's fine to have half naked and sexy characters like Kano and Mileena mixed into the bunch while having serious looking characters like Sonya and Raiden, it makes the roaster look more interesting overall to me

>Jade and Skarlet look like complete shit
That's bad
>They're also both wearing burqas
That's good

Can't hate NRS. They create solutions to their own problems.

Yikes I agree they look the same. At least with Jacquie it's not her default costume.

All 3 of them are working together, calling it now

My guess is Jade was missing in MK X because Kronica pulled her out of the timeline and people forgot she existed. Skarlet is already confirmed working with the big bad

I want Baraka to squish D'vorah's bug face.

Fuck off Jade looks great

>people complain about costumes that is highly costumizable

Attached: sweat.jpg (332x444, 85K)

Attached: 1553106368179.jpg (288x415, 19K)

I didn't give a shit about this game till this trailer. This instantly became my favorite fatality in MK

Attached: NS.png (1009x539, 632K)

not an argument you going to cry about burqas again

How many SF characters have that outfit despite being different fractions/fighting styles?

not really , to be honest what piss me off is how ugly she is not the burqa .

Why does Boon hate him so much?
He's unironically my 2nd favorite character.

Attached: Hsu_Hao.png (337x377, 220K)

fuck off already guy

Attached: 1543682470297.png (4000x4000, 84K)

Im a teratophiliac and i just find mileenas face plain ugly

Bi Han always has the best fatalities.

Attached: 1.gif (320x240, 1.3M)

retard he has one of the worst storys

Obviously you're gay.

Attached: 1552947437973.jpg (656x841, 42K)

Kung jin was already a fag in X
The difference is that they managed to let it know in a subtle way rather than going
>IM GAY
Like blizzard loves to do

kute

Attached: 1436941489302.jpg (639x639, 88K)

>highly costumizable

you have to use the pieces you are given. if they are all shit, then...

whats wrong with your faaaaace

>you have to use the pieces you are given
so like every game ever?

you retards love to post shit like this but you dont say how its bad but you will pull you pee pee on this

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190308185008.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Did Shang Tsung pour copious amounts of wine into the flesh pits when making her?

>Makes me wonder if it's a small open world on Shang Tsung's Island that we get to explore with a custom character. Maybe like a Shaolin Monks or Konquest mode.
I would pre-order the game immediately if they do that. I'va always loved MK but I suck at fighters. I'd kill for another MK brawler/action game.

yea im cool with anyone being gay , my problem is when they use it as a marketing tool like blizzard does .

>if they are all shit then

And we don't know that yet

Who looks great: Cassie and Jade
Good: updated Sonya and Dvorah
Indifferent: Jacqui
Bad: Skarlet

Attached: ef91507.png (1000x1000, 471K)

And? How does this invalidate complaints about the costume design when you mix and match a limited number of parts?

>>The difference is that they managed to let it know in a subtle way

no not really considering it was his main dilemma

>Good
>Dvorah

Attached: no.jpg (276x183, 8K)

do all steam preorders get it?

they have posted at least three on youtube.

have you played the game

Believe it or not, there are still people who do not know the dude is gay untill they do a Liu kang vs Kung jin where it shows Liu is disgusted by fags
And of course it was a dilemma, when have you seen a gay shaolin dude?

you retards think the shit they show on stream is the only shit they will have?

Attached: wat.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

you can't talk when you are puking , her face is too round her nose looks bad and her chion is short af + she have that resting bitch look nah it doesnt make the cut , happie now faggot ?

>Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Liu Kang, Kung Lao,
>Kitana, Mileena, Rain, Shang Tsung, D'Vorrah,
>Takeda, Kotal, Johnny, Jax, Kano,
>Fujin, Havik, Hotaru, Nitara, Ashrah,
>Erron, Tremor, Ermac, Sektor, Noob Saibot
>five new characters that aren't shit
You may not like it but this would be the peak performance roster.

you're one of those people who think a bug women is supposed look hot?

yes this is way better it makes my pee pee hard

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190323134318.png (1920x1080, 3.37M)

No Stryker, no hype

Attached: Stryker.jpg (1876x2940, 486K)

You have to play the game look at costume parts?

Fuck you, Kano is smoking hot, the best he’s ever looked and I’m going to main just so I can fantasise about having his sweaty aussie body all over me

The graphics look great but the gameplay still looks sluggish as fuck, day 365 pirate.

no but you need to play the game to get them dumbass

Boon, hire me pls

Attached: 1553454980474.jpg (656x841, 74K)

>gameplay still looks sluggish
how

Attached: jyofioyf.png (340x368, 235K)

I seriously don't know who I want to play now that kenshi is gone and sub zero looks gay. Maybe raiden, his red lightning does eloquently display my rage from this shit.

>tries to hide her face in darkness
Well now it only looks like the size of two human heads so I guess that is an improvement

I'm just gonna say it. The different color options for the costumes are all terrible. Only because the characters have specific colors tied to them and changing that fundamentally changes the characters design as a whole.

I'm also not a fan of not being able to change the hairstyle from costume to costume. Some outfits I like but the hairstyle end up ruining them. I like the torn t-shirt costume for Kano, but I've never liked Bald Kano. Cassie with long hair looks bad and waaaaay to much like Sonya.

same could be said about Kanofags

yes he will get you for your Photoshop trash

No. I just think Dvorah is shit character who will never be good.

I highly doubt the characters are going to have 5+ outfit sets each in the base game at launch. And this still dosen't answer why people can't critique the costumes they are shown.

How is the ability to change 3 items of the costume (some of which you barely see like the end of Scorpion's chain) and a very limited selection of colours meant to save the costumes?

>Cassie with long hair looks bad
>I've never liked Bald Kano

Attached: 1537286180026.gif (360x240, 1.99M)

mk just isn't as fluid as DOA/tekken/sf even smash. i mean it's ok as an gateway to fighters but it's not the standard by any means.

>Photoshop
fucking casual lmao

Here's your human Smoke :^)

Attached: mkd smoke.png (385x431, 156K)

Not on stream. Video uploads of the customization from random people on youtube.

its almost like there will be different gear in the game or you to add and remove and they will had more skins idiot

>mk just isn't as fluid as DOA/tekken/sf even smash
you sound like a fucking fool

perhaps the head gear comes from MK vita

Attached: Untitled.png (807x666, 513K)

Attached: 1516137063967.gif (500x258, 499K)

That isn't true though. I have never been to that place and I like Skarlet's new design. It's a cool design. I'm not opposed to skimpy outfits (I'm quite fond of them actually) but I also don't need them.
It's possible to still be attracted to fully clothed women at least for me. I do hope we get some slutty custom pieces though I won't cry if we don't.

As long as it plays well and never ditches ghe violence I'll still buy every MK.

Attached: mortal_kombat_11_cap_3-768x408.jpg (768x408, 40K)

Don't lie, you want him to dominate you.

Attached: e61c8ac57dda2f332ec34ae6d4f1f77d.gif (450x264, 3.66M)

Attached: Cassie Cage.png (1435x909, 1.34M)

>there will be different gear in the game or you to add and remove
But it isn't like you are swapping out each costume piece. Each character only has 3 custom parts and then set outfits. One of Skarlet's is this tiny ass bottle, you can barely see it on her model

Attached: 1.png (913x384, 303K)

the thing is when will the violence become problematic dear nigga .

The fuck are you talking about? You can watch a damn video and see the costumes and variations?

look at this dumbass

God damn Lady is so perfect and cute in DMCV. I want to protect her.

Attached: 1552353857584.jpg (2560x1440, 242K)

The sidecut was also terrible but her having the exact same hairstyle as Sonya is dumb and looks bad.

Bald Kano just sucks. I won't argue that.

so you are trying to tell me that you cant change costumes and make variations

>that superhero material head covering for raiden

Really not into the art direction this time around. It's a chicken and the egg situation with Injustice where at some point I felt as though they didn't do enough to diversify the two. Now they feel the same to me and neither is interesting anymore. I'm not a diehard fighting game fan and the design/ characterization of MK has always been what's gotten me interested in the series. Now with the way it's looking I've just lost interest

Attached: d4952e82650f3aabbeb797dcf03617e6.jpg (1200x1500, 170K)

I like him too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jgmp37fFYyw

Attached: 1474313606597.jpg (308x308, 26K)

If only she showed her ebony toned midriff with that outfit

again like i said do you think those will be the only things they will ever get

Attached: havik.jpg (421x765, 150K)

He had it in MK9 and MKX too....... ......... .... did you forget?

Why couldn't see be this cute when she was the protagonist. I fucking approve.

She's the only cute chick in the game. And still not as appealing as her concept art. RE engine should touch up the models to make look more stylistic.

he doesn't play mortal kombat

How many costumes do you think you are getting? And AGAIN why can't you critique what you have seen?

Maybe the inner side of the armor is like cheese grater.

These days when marketing a new game nearly if not everything will be shown before launch. Rarely are actually secrets left in. But lets say for a moment that actually loads is hidden, you can still only change 3 parts on each character and there aren't going to be 5+ costumes for every character. You can't change the costumes that much

Don't assume their gender. That warrants jail time, buddy.

What the fuck is this outfit supposed to be?

Attached: Untitled.png (800x906, 764K)

how? i've played a shit ton of fighting games and been to several tourneys. mortal kombat/injustice always has the least amount of draw/star power. why do you think that is?

>She's the only cute chick in the game.
Correction, Trish is the only non-cute chick in the game.

Attached: nico_M2.jpg (815x1080, 234K)

Shepard

Neckbrace Cassie with Shadow Kick Action

why dont you retards ever look anything up and the krypt is in the game nrs allways adds unlockable shit into there games how is this new

Attached: mk11.png (586x621, 253K)

He's always had a form of head covering I know, I just meant here it looks like spandex and reminds me of a superhero costume

>Inb4 they basically are superheroes

Watch none of those happen.

After the hype that was MK9's story but the blunder job-fest that was MKX's I have zero hopes.

>i can see cassies face and fingertips

jesus MK tone it down on the sex shit, it doesnt align with my core values

>Everyone in DMC5's in-game models are lower quality than the cutscene models and usually look slightly worse
>Trish looks so bad in cutscenes that she somehow manages to do a 180 and look slightly better in-game
what the fuck

Attached: TRISH_IS_DISAPPOINTED.gif (268x345, 2.96M)

what are the kalignment ksockets for?

Should I get this for PC? Is there crossplay with consoles? I'm worried about there not being very many players online.

skills

It's already heading there.
The community for MK is slowly becoming total soi.
Just watch Maximilian Dood's reaction to Kotal's fatality on Jacqui. He physically cringes and says "it makes me uncomfortable to see a women get brutalized in that way. I know it's MK but still... why would NRS show this" when during the last Kombat Kast they showed off Kotal Khan's fatality.

Soi is ruining everything.

Attached: ortal_kombat_cinematic_grab-768x402.jpg (768x402, 44K)

>that superhero material head covering for raiden
He's had that shit since MK1 dude. It was more cloth than the leather looking material but its something Raiden has always had.

Now Kung Lao's stupid ass head covering cowl is terrible and needs to be fixed.

Attached: images.jpg (118x175, 6K)

you sound like a fucking retard

Attached: 1476143053713.gif (234x159, 315K)

I kind of agree with this. I think people who get offended by sexy women/skimpy female outfits in games are really dumb, but at the same time it's not something I absolutely NEED to enjoy a game, it's more of a bonus. Plus I think some of the female outfits in MK9 for example were kind of dumb, there were outfits in MKX for example that toned it down and were more realistic but still managed to be sexy, like Kitana and Mileena's

Attached: sonya_4.png (1120x620, 242K)

>He killed himself a few years later
RIP

yeap MKX outfits were fine , what happen to that ?

Attached: mkx kitana.jpg (1619x1080, 150K)

Yea Forums is filled with such whiny little bitches sometimes. grow some balls and stop bitching about things that don't affect you.

This, I don't need sexy bitches and outfits in my games to have fun BUT I don't think they're something that should be removed due to people getting offended. That's how shit like Jim Crow laws got started

Attached: Abigail___Misty___Briarton_infobox_BOII.png (1190x1080, 1.33M)

Kitana seems to have a variation of her Dark Empresses outfit

They must be jealous of the princess's body

Attached: f560fa8e37c61608a4da9aa957d15158--video-game-characters-mortal-kombat.jpg (236x612, 20K)

This

MK 9 sonya was as retarded as MK 11 skarlet in terms of outfits.

There's nothing wrong with a little bit of sex appeal but MK 11 seems to think so

it does affect me , i wanted to buy this game. you retarded son ?

The way I see it, if you are going to remove the sex appeal (which despite apologists saying any instance doesn't count has been a part of MK for a while) then you better really up the quality of designs. Instead we get designed that could have fallen out of any bland AAA game. When you have a select screen of characters they better all shine cause you need each to jump out at a player. No one is going to pick up Jacqui just from seeing her, but they will sure as hell try Noob out.

>MK 11 seems to think so

I'm totally cool with a new character like Kung Jin being gay, would be irritated if suddenly in MK11 someone like Jax became gay.

>but MK 11 seems to think so
But user just posted a screenshot from MK11

What a cutie, 2nd best chick before cassie

That would make no fucking sense considering he has a wife, same as Liu Kang who showed with his interactions with Kung Jim that he despises gays
If they're gonna pull the fag card at least something reasonable

youtube.com/watch?v=nkvayHUIAWQ

33:00

Listen to this soi boi cry. Literally a bitch. Come at me with bait memes again soi boi.

thats the paint tweaked version , this is the original

so by your metrics apex legends is the most technically competent shooter

>that face

Attached: laugh.png (244x224, 41K)

They could give Johnny a million glasses, hand wraps and buckles. That doesn't change you can only swap out 3 small parts of each character meaning you can barely customise any outfit. Now seriously how many costumes do you think a character will have? MKX had 2-3 in the base game if your character was lucky. So far nobody has been shown with more than 4

its time for you to go back

>tfw no nightwolf

The only character more boring than Nightwolf is Jaqui.

"Ello bay-bee. Didja miss me?"

you sound fucking stupid

a giant steroid can't come fast enough , god damn it that dude .

That would be Stryker

they already changed it so you can stop crying

Attached: iyogoiugiug.png (1507x832, 1.2M)

You know the routine with Warner Bros by now, right? Don't buy the game for 8 months, then buy the Komplete Edition for half price.

And mileena somehow thinks she can compete

>different color options
one thing i've notice is that NR ALWAYS puts a Bobba Fett color palette. In MKX Bo Rai Cho and Erron Black's 2 player colors were this, in Injustice several characters had those too.

Which is weird, because one of the most recognizable things in MK is the use of bright colors to distinguish characters. Yeah, we all mock the palette ninja clones, but you can instantly known who is who in this game by the color, which I think is one of the reasons kids like the game, other than the gore.

It was also what frustrated me about X how DULL the colors were.

DLC character, that's one I'm fuckin sure on.

and he love noobs so you can fuck off retard
youtube.com/watch?v=e9s3O2kEBwY

Ultra realism is such a giant mistake. We will look back on the faces of this generation and cringe. I'm already cringing.

its not Jades default either

nice assblast retard you going to post more old shit

MK9 Stryker actually had a personality and was one of the best and most fun characters to play in MK9. Nightwolf was just kinda there. The only reason he was the one who destroyed the Soulnado and killed Sindel was because someone had to and they hadn't used Nightwolf yet.

can you remove the burqa ? any info on this ?

>MK9 Stryker actually had a personality and was one of the best and most fun characters to play in MK9
Literal lies he was shit and only had two good moves. Quan Chi on the other hand is one of the best personality and gameplay wise. Stryker is just a boring mall cop

a hood is a burqa now

Attached: 1544164434072.gif (200x175, 2.44M)

Back where you soi boi fuck?
Sorry I outed your favorite eceleb for being a total pussy.

Attached: mortal_kombat_11_erron_black-768x359.jpg (768x359, 30K)

>Quan Chi on the other hand is one of the best personality and gameplay wise.

Attached: Wrong.gif (347x226, 625K)

Am I the only one who liked her more before?

some shitty generic anthem shit

Not him but I took what you said in your original post more of an insult to the game and fans than Maxi

Should I get this for PC? Is there crossplay with consoles? I'm worried about there not being very many players online.

go back

you're refering to a hijab not a burqa you fucking kufars
source: am swedish

WOO-LAY

Attached: 7m76nlj79p421.jpg (320x240, 40K)

got it , so can that thing be removed ? i cant find anything about it

look at this dumbass

Attached: L.jpg (649x651, 47K)

Noobs was done on a male you dumb fucking fan nigger. It wasn't the fatality that made him cry. It was because it was done to a girl.

Pls kys.

Attached: mortal_kombat_11_raiden_cap_2-768x369.jpg (768x369, 29K)

Not him but most likely since her original costume doesn't have it.

I want to give boon a hug

absolute fucking alpha male

youtu.be/3eWbljtXiwA
Not him but he's alright with the X-rays on females

When's Killer Instinct 4 instead

>any info on this ?
Have you not seen any footage of the game with her at all? Doing so answers your question

>fixed
they just gave her a hijab because of New Zealand happening

Please don't suck on Youtubers' dick thank you

Thanks Doc

>it makes me uncomfortable to see a women get brutalized in that way.
Nothing wrong this point of view to be honest
It's partly why MK's cast should just be males, the other reason being that all the best characters happen to be males anyway. No one buys these games for Sonya or Kitana or whatever the fuck, they get for one of ninjas guys or something

yap its just retards posting what ever they can to shitpost you played yourself

Attached: DVorah.png (533x806, 470K)

Her cloak is literally shorter in this game MKX had the same shit

Attached: D'vorah.png (530x952, 504K)

yeah found one where she is without it , still looks pretty bad .

I hope he's in. He's the only Kombat Kid that I like. Probably because he's the only mature one.

Attached: bio1[1].jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

gay.

Attached: 1552418776991.png (1000x1000, 177K)

It's not exclusive

Attached: image (5).png (1000x1000, 626K)

>he's the only mature one.
Nigga constantly cried about his papa

The chicks in MK look like men with bolted on tits anyway

>hey give a commie outfit
Who the fuck hate's the Kold War skins?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>The chicks in MK look like men
nope

Attached: sonya (3).png (636x526, 388K)

They sold me on Cassie in this one.
She is a total cutie now, while in MKX she wasn't so much.

Attached: 1551921595054.png (2048x1536, 2M)

>SJW devs making all their women dress like muslims
good thing I have a hijab fetish

>modeled after female RL figure
>look like men

Well if you think American women looks like males then alright

while it's clearly that NR has got better with faces after MKX (they were kinda shit compareed to Injudtice 2) Sonya maybe needs a little fix. Looks kinda weird. She clearly doesnt look like a human female in her 40s? 50s?

Attached: 1551318001479.jpg (1564x1564, 445K)

It just me or do a lot of the characters look worse than they did in MK X? Like they look more like action figures or something

Oh

The one thing I genuinely don't like about MK11 is that there is (still) no battle damage like in MK9 and the "headgear is constantly disappearing and reappearing" thing

>It just me or do a lot of the characters look worse than they did in MK X
are you blind?

>no Mileena, the focus on de-sexualization, Rousey, Cassie 'literally plebbit' Cage still exists
I was so hyped and I got so disappointed. There goes my preorder, maybe I'll buy it on a sale some day.

Attached: 224dd9112d167bed2cc1c0293048fc0d.png (566x900, 388K)

Cassie on the right looks a bit like that cutie in my highschool.
Cassie on the left kinda looks like a tranny. Even one of her costume made her look exactly like Justin Bieber.

I too miss battle damage. I'm a sucker for those in games

>freak-fucker

Ewww

Attached: have a (you).png (557x715, 341K)

there is battle damage in this game and mkx

well the male characters do like amazing but the females ehm yeah . they should remove the females altogether instead of turning them into males .

Yeah in the flashback, before he reconciled with his father.

Attached: gay.jpg (481x312, 26K)

Wow you actually fucked up that entire quote, fuck off with your low quality opinion

the battle damage in mk9 was too much though. at the end of a fight it looked like your character was already fatalitied.

There is some, but it is nothing compared to the missing eyelids and exposed ribs of MK9.

No I'm just speaking truth. Don't get so worked up.

he wants the shit in mk9 back

Attached: 1503524475732.png (635x471, 275K)

it was kinda meh in MKX. some bruises and that's it. I miss torn clothes, the exposed flesh. Remember in MKvsDC you could torn from a hit Scorpion's mask and reveal his skull jaw.

That was fun.

>Attracted to Mileena
>Finds Cassie and Sonya ugly

No one will miss you and your cheeto crumbs there captain anime.

Attached: 1553344582000_1.jpg (459x461, 45K)

It's her feet, she's supposed to wear some kind of armor but she wears, what, sneakers?

i replied to the wrong person my bad

God I actually don't want that. Save the gores for fatalities.
I'm fine with bruises and cuts for battle damage. Just make them more noticeable.

he wants games to not improve with every installation

Cassie is attractive, but her character is the most annoying stereotype ever created and only attracts neckbeards and soiboys.

Will KoF/SnK cameo make their way to MK this time?
If that happens, who would it be?

>"We have gotten more sophisticated with our designs, and I'm happy that we don't just put everyone in trashy bikinis anymore," said Beran. "And I like that our audience responded to the changing times, and called us out on it. I have zero problem hearing that feedback."

Attached: steve beran.png (435x499, 326K)

Noob's design is shit and the fact that Saibot has a diferent outfit doesn'take sense.

Only outside of story mode, at least on MKX.

>that Saibot has a diferent outfit doesn'take sense.
Why?

He didn't say trashy. He said pallet swapped bikinis.

Why lie?

Attached: mortal_kombat_11_baraka-768x432.jpg (768x432, 38K)

>Ninjas are no longer palette swaps
>Girl Ninjas are no longer palette swaps

whats wrong with this?

here's the source
mashable.com/article/mortal-kombat-11-hands-on-interview/?europe=true#ca4nxw93KiqU
don't know if there were several interviews on that topic.

retards trying to find shit to hate

Ah he said pallet swapped at c2e2 which is where your image is from.

they haven't been palette swap since the 3D era. what's your point?

The variance in animation quality is insane
Some like Kabal and Jacqui look like absolute garbage
Scorpion, Sub Zero and Raiden look great
Where's the quality control?

Attached: Scorpion Wins.webm (940x450, 2.95M)

>green scorpion
is it just me or does that feel not right? i also had to crigne seeing scorpion looking like rain with that purple gold gear.

kano looks like a fornite character

my thoughts exactly

Fuck off of my throne.

Attached: 20190324_181922.jpg (723x1015, 299K)

how

Kotal finna smash

incel rosties

kill yourself resetera fag

well it took long enogh , 356 replies only 1 incel . pretty good for a MK11 thread .

Attached: 1552737404062.png (321x322, 39K)

beacause subhumans only like mk11 now

fuck off faggot, i bet you never even played any mk

The limited gameplay is gonna get old faster than MKX and Injustice 2's. Watch it happen. NRS's problem is that they overreact to problems instead of fine tuning them. Dash blocking in MK9? MKX nerfs dashing, adds run and stamina. Too many 50/50s, crazy combos, and rushdown in MKX? Get rid of everything again.

Attached: pissing on shit.jpg (1080x491, 302K)

Kek, he get's banned for even mentioning that shit now

It's the funniest shit ever

No, she wears toe shoes in one, high heels in the other

really? that's good. hopefully they ban him on /vg/ too.

>browses /vg/
Fuck off fag

Mods kicked threads there

It really is annoying how these threads just draw out the redditors. You faggots are not welcome and you'll never fit in here.

Attached: 1553313453847.png (1334x750, 1.69M)

>getting pissed because of /vg/
not my fault mods usually kick mk threads off Yea Forums.

no they just moved here because of the endless shitposting like the retards in this thread

But still were very similar to each other, even in MK9.

why does that faggot wear the same pink sweater every stream

>dislikes his pink sweater
i got you covered user
twitter.com/SpeedBrkr/status/1109539735549239296/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1109539735549239296&ref_url=https://twitframe.com/show?url=https://twitter.com/SpeedBrkr/status/1109539735549239296

nice link

nice phone, fag

Attached: lol.png (1806x395, 49K)

I don't like this new aids kano.

>complains about link that is embed
lay off the drugs

twitter.com/SpeedBrkr/status/1109539735549239296

Attached: die fugger.jpg (800x1035, 139K)

Real fans don't care about muh sjw boogieman

The dude Shang is talking to just looks like Erron black without his hat and a different haircut

>stamp of approval

So hes gay right?
>senior QA analyst
Meaning disposable

Attached: 1386336726559.jpg (1165x740, 170K)

It's not a Japanese game so it either gets deleted or moved to /vg/. And I can't go to /vg/ because it's basically resetera but with gay erping. Fuck the mods, they're a bunch of faggots.

this guy gets it

Based NRS bending to the will of alt-sjws to massively alter the games vision a month before release.

Didn't they get Skarlet's hair changed? Pissed me off. I liked the pixie cut

>So hes gay right?
Yes, even Kenshi would see that.

Maybe...that's just how they wanted to design the characters? A shocking line of thought, I know.

apparently "Real fans don't care about muh sjw boogeyman" . so expect MK11 to be a shit feast at least for 2 or 3 months after release .

>even kenshi would see that
Cringe
And not my fault, some guys nowadays talk and look gay as fuck but they're miraculously straight. just surprised he doesnt scream it from the mountaintops on his twitter like literally every other faggot.

I mean, that's true. Actual MK fans are not concerned about muh titties n womenz because MK has never sold on titties and sex. It was always about gore.

plenty of threads get moved to archive with no reason lately too. weird

Maybe it's time to accept you're the invader and the game wasn't for you, bro.

Shit color scheme for Samsung tho, they should have kept the old Red/Green aesthetic.

Nu-scorpion has the same fucking clothes

Funfact: He's a registered republican.

>has never been

Is not like this the first time the female cast is wearing full body armor and sht ,

Attached: Mk4Tanya.jpg (480x360, 26K)

imagine buying a neatherrealm game on release and not just waiting for the inevitable ultimate edition

What was changed? The face a bit? They always smooth out the faces

Fuck you.

>talk and look gay as fuck
pretty sure wearing women's clothing while being a guy puts you automatically into the gay department.
Kung Jin was more subtile with his faggotery.

>that fucking manjaw
Jesus

>man jaw
You

Attached: 1553466655003.jpg (720x540, 26K)

Correct. It has never been about titties or sex appeal and has never sold on that. MK X was the best selling MK game. It had very very little in titties.

The one MK game that was really really really panned I remember was panned because....

They toned down gore. MK is about gore. Go fuck off to DOA, a game that can't sell even 20k copies because titty fags don't buy games.

I still would, her new hair gets me somehow

I think you're being kind. That post you responded to is a whole 'nother level of cringe. Yikes.

>racist
kill yourself dumb nigger
Fucking hideous
Funny how they say they're glad they moved on from just palette swapped bikinis, yet they clearly use the same exact design principles when making the women cover up in burqas and dresses. "Realism" my ass, try fighting in that and tell me how easy it is.
The pixie cut is the SJW haircut genius. She looks ugly either way.
>r-real fans want sjw feminist shit in MK!
What a pile of shit and you know it. Mk women have been sexy since day 1.

He's an okay dude.

(You)

An okay dude doesnt dress up like a woman. Also hes an annoying lispy fag.

>The pixie cut is the SJW haircut genius. She looks ugly either way.
Fuck off fag I don't care what your opinion is. I like that style and if it was removed due to your bitching, then that's yet another game alt-sjws ruined for me.

>MK was about sexy
lolno

im fine with tekken , at least japan is not sucking on twitter's dick .

Attached: 5whz.jpg (750x1000, 68K)

>ACKSHEWAL MK FANS
>t. First game was mkx

>says the man whose first MK game was MK 9
>B-B-B-BUT THE GIRLS DID STRIPPER POSES! IT'S THE TRUE MK!

To be fair, it indeed was always about gore, and some sex appeal.

This shitfest about m-muh waifus is all thanks to outrage culture created by SJWs and now parodied by people like OAG.

>a game is ruined cuz no pixie cut
Lol
>alt-sjws ruin a game for wanting to remove the things sjws put in
That just means you are an sjw, in which case kill yourself
>mk never had sexy females
mhm.

Attached: DlzTUxdXsAAVEvu.jpg (1094x2048, 153K)

what the fuck are you talking about

Even mk9 being my first game would be better than your feminazi ass only playing mkx and viewing everything as "problematic" lol
First mk was Mk3, and with characters like Sheeva, sindel and Sonya, you cant tell me mk never had sexy women without looking like a damned liar.

I actually think she looks better than Sonya. Weird ass face and they shouldn't have changed her VA.

Not the user you replied to, my first MK game was MK2 on mega drive and he has a point. You can fuck off, my fellow true scotsman.

why are you falling for his bait

Is the PC version going to be fucked like MKX?

You know that they showcased three variations of Jacqui where her hair was completely different, indicating hairstyles can be changed? Are you willfully ignorant or just unintentionally retarded?

>MK was never about sexy
>MK never had sexy females
>these are somehow the same sentence

Because it's not, there are actual people with these actual stupid opinions and beliefs that play mk and browse Yea Forums now.

no they fixed the mkx one and injustice 2 plays good

Her alternate skin looks nice, with long hair and jacket and actual shoes. Would play.

>he says replying to bait posts

But they are, and thank you for proving you are wrong and are not a real mk fan. Now go play x or and complain about the patriarchy or something lol.

Yes, how dare you entitled consumers complain about anything a dev does. Just shut up and give them your money shitlord.

Calm your tits, user, they won't even play the game after a few weeks, if they gonna buy the game at all.

>d-dude j-just buy t-the skins if you dont want the chraracters l-looking like shit

>VACATE MY THRONE
this fight is going to be awesome

>Sektor
>3d fags
>no Smoke
Lol

>MK9 having over the top gore and action 99% of the time, but having sexy female outfits makes the game all about sexism and scanty outfits
>b-but MK1-3 having over the top gore and action 99% of the time, while having sexy female outfits makes the game all about the gore
Wew. Inconsistent sjws

Great: cassie
Ok: fixed sonya, time lady and masked jade
Shit: d vorah, jade, jaqui, skarlet and posibly frost

>tfw no police brutality

Attached: absence.jpg (1915x1078, 158K)

If MK was actually about sexy you'd have a lot more women, but it doesn't

>shaming fans of twitter

>actually two faggots fighting over tits

Attached: 1391552242641.jpg (537x537, 101K)

Then why do they get more say in how the game looks than fans who have been here since the arcade days? Who stuck to the series through the ps2 era and actually enjoyed them?

Who are you quoting?

Nu-Lady got a lot of flak too.

Yet all the women it does have are dressed in sexy outfits all the way up until X, but apparently its not a part of MK?

Who the fuck cares about D'Vorah, it's a fucking bug, user.

Attached: 1408525851304.jpg (500x552, 88K)

>>VACATE MY THRONE
>me while waiting infront of an occupied toilet

>bait
Pic related. MKs fanbase has a tumor
>just let it happen, dont put up a fight!
Lol
Quoting your dumb arguments it seems

Attached: 0w2uw79ucrn21.jpg (1242x985, 92K)

Nice goalpost moving, pathetic incel

Do they? I don't think so, NRS seems to listen to feedback, not twitter activism.

>Who stuck to the series through the ps2 era and actually enjoyed them?

Is that a very thin, nano-troll, user?

>pic related
Woah...
A joke from twitter...

>g-goalpost! incel!
The mark of someone who lost, and knows it, but must have the last laugh. What a sad creature you are

Attached: 1553308797045.png (645x773, 11K)

>nano-troll
What the fuck are you on about now? The 3d era was cheesy, generally despised by most and had awful fighting mechanics, yet I absolutely love them the way I'd love a cheesy movie of the same nature.

Attached: 000022migraine.jpg (800x420, 63K)

>just let it happen, dont put up a fight!

Because throwing shit and tantrums will definetly sway fence sitters on side of reason, amirite?

It's a fight over nothing, more complex designs that aren't bikinis are inevitable, and I'm pretty much sure there will be klassic costumes for Kitana and Scarlet.

they " listen to feed back " and they dont care or so they say twice .

>YouTuber. @BroadbandTV partner. NRS Competitor. I’m the Shirai Ryu android sent by CyberLife. Not into BDSM. Instagram: MistahVman #ConnorArmy
>it's a joke
it's not. that vman nigga is gay.

>REEEE MORTAL KOMBAT LOOKS LIEK SUPERHEROES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: kisspng-mortal-kombat-ii-mortal-kombat-x-raiden-scorpion-mortal-kombat-5acb26b71d3466.97627979152326 (900x1000, 167K)

I don't care about you idpol bullshit
All I care about is good netcode and Kotal being fun to play. Go fuck off to some MMO

My gripe was that you genuenly liked it.

The only PS2 era game I enjoyed was Shaolin Monks, for some reason.

You can change the skin anyways. Retard.

While Kotal is a cool guy he shouldnt be a match against Shao Kahn. Guy was pure muscle and sorcery for tens of thousands of years, otherwise he would have been deposed like that bitch Onaga.

not buying the game also works .

It's hard for me to get hyped for it when Reptile isn't in.

Deception was good though. Konquest was fun. MK4 was the only one I just outright disliked.

>The 3d era was cheesy, generally despised by most

Source?

Attached: 1427416755162.jpg (124x114, 6K)

that's cool and all but where's my man Shujinko?

So what exactly is scorpion power lorewise?
all I remember was he shoot snake from his hand

Hellfire

He cant fully die, he controls fire, can teleport, sometimes controls demons
Dont play dumb.

And what do you want? Same old designs for every single character? They won't change it now, like it or not, the game is coming out in a month.

Ask them politely for classic costumes, at least, and don't throw hissy fits like SJWs do when the opposite happens with vidya they don't even play. This clownfest shit is getting insane and nobody fucking seems to care anymore or bother to look in the mirror. If these faggots do it, it doesn't mean you should do it as well, user.

Attached: 1390211948060.png (354x367, 260K)

He had to poison Onaga to kill him

Street Fighter girls has tits, hips, and ass too

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190323134053.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

thats the thing faggot , ppl was asking for them to add some of the classic costumes , nobody was asking for them to remove the new designs . but nop no " bikinis" or whatever the fuck that means

nigger have you watched zero trailers
kittelson is writing for mk11

He's literally modeled after Kano in the first MK film. Looks fucking great.

Hes so Chad he had to find a humiliating way for Onigger to die.

they have an entire gear system you absolute turbofag

>>"We have gotten more sophisticated with our designs

>Shao Khan Jabrony outfit got even more revealing and over the top

And pallet swap ninja girls haven't been a thing since the late 90s and early 2000s, fuck hack fraud.

Attached: 1552730959301s.jpg (124x52, 2K)

so none, just your personal opinion, then

>gotten more sophisticated with our designs

more like bussy, overdetailed

now you know why boon looks so depressed in all these kombat kasts. working all day with those kind of faggots really gets you burnt out.

Attached: uncomfy.png (975x547, 921K)

Thats Trish, she has always have that bodytype, don't know what that has to do wit Street Fighter, but okay since youre going that route, where is Sonya DD titties?

>where is Sonya DD titties
back on the madbody and face she had in mk9

Attached: man 2.png (653x437, 208K)

Asking them? Like OAG did, with that clickbait shit that made everyone who wants skimpy outfists look bad?

It was this shitfest from very early on. I'm not even sure people actually cared about it untill some faggot decided to stir shit up, or maybe it even was a falseflag and everyone became so braindead with this ourage culture than no one bet an eye.

Same shit happened when MKX came out, and everyone forgot about it eventually. Now basically everyone says (outside of Yea Forums at least) "no, MKX was fine, but NOW it's Burka Kombat!"

Fuck's sake, this discussion over fucking skins is off the rails, and if it's going to continue there's no hope fans will be listened to if they act like reverse resetrannies.

Attached: 1397774551190.gif (320x240, 44K)

>Watch none of those happen
dumbass

Good fucking lord

MK3 Sonya really was the best Sonya

Attached: 3141526662.jpg (500x356, 92K)

fuck off retards

Fuck off 16genders

Look up the general opinion on forums, ranking, sales,reviews, etc then, not gonna waste my time on an idiot who wasnt even old enough to remember the 3d era. Guarantee you'll find exactly what I'm telling you.

this is you

Attached: vin.png (1117x625, 315K)

It's damage control, he didn't do jackshit

The customization is much more limited here than in Injustice. Depending on the character only stuff like belts and braces are customizable.

What's wrong tranny, intimidated by a female body cause you know you'll never obtain it? :(

Attached: MK_Mileena_Render_sm.jpg (200x286, 13K)

>her

>MK thread on /vg/
game and lore discussion
>MK thread on Yea Forums
Everyone calls each other a tranny, SJW, or Alt-SJW

Attached: 1552938294582.png (854x1468, 2.34M)

now post ingame

Attached: mileena__s_redemption_episode_5_part_3_by_pokemongarnetversion-d5fsn7i.jpg (800x455, 37K)

yes shitposters will do what they do

Still hot desu

no

>>MK thread on /vg/
>game and lore discussion

Attached: 1527667315231.gif (250x167, 1.21M)

>Implying Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Armageddon were anything but the pinnacle of the series.

Zoomers out.

Attached: 1547955219699.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>mkg
shilling and defending cash grab tactics
>mk on Yea Forums
still garbage but no shilling

>he says, as he posts an image from r*ddit

Attached: 1552955416205.jpg (526x430, 57K)

Attached: 1552202794448.gif (480x270, 528K)

Go back to your shill and sjw circle jerk kid.

Attached: 1552865430660.jpg (744x605, 116K)

Attached: 1552202996548.gif (600x338, 1.2M)

He's gonna be DLC. Only room for Cassie and one other Kombat kid, and Jacqui would have set the record for "Least bought DLC character ever"

There's nothing wrong with what he said???

Extreme autism about muh boners aside, the game looks like, and from what I played, is a lot of fun. I can't wait for the roster to open up more

Attached: 1552002738265.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

Not buying the game is inevitable

They improved Cassie so much it hurts. same was as she is hurt when i dick her tight hole :^)

Attached: 1553451785828.png (451x454, 338K)

>fence sitters
Fence sitters sit on the fence regardless. That is literally part of who they are, they purposely hold no convictions because they think it's better not to. I could complain, I could stay quite, either way it doesnt matter to them and theyll still paint me as a caricature for the sole reason that I'm not up on that fence with them.

Meanwhile the other side of the fence keeps pushing political correctness and keeps getting babied. Its tiresome.

no i just post it every time i see poison

Your gay

>Ermac been bi since the dawn of time and no one said anything
wat
Who is this even? Are they talking about how Ermac has thousands of souls trapped in him so that must mean some of them have conflicting sexualities? They're all dead and he's a weird zombie thing, who knows if he even feels arousal anymore, or cares about sex.

The game is unplayable online if you wait that long.

By that time everyone has learned all the broken and joining in is hell. Best to learn it at the same time as everyone else. Only sweaty unbeatable tryhard gods play online after 3 months.

Attached: mortal_kombat_11_dvorah-768x432.jpg (768x432, 46K)

People want to like and buy your game stop say stupid shit like this dumb ass!!!!