Nintendo can easily provide this service and get tons of people playing for their shitty service

>Nintendo can easily provide this service and get tons of people playing for their shitty service
>They don't

Smh, Nintendo is so stupid sometimes

Attached: DnunKrZU0AAYkKp.jpg large.jpg (1053x591, 72K)

Just hack it. Nintendo online is absolute shit anyway. There's even retroarch now.

I'm more mad we can't use the internet browser that's in the fucking system alreayd or that we don't have a Netflix app

Nintendo is a company based entirely on luck.

If their properties were owned by ANYONE else, even fucking Disney they'd be treated better.

But then I can't play smaaaaaaaash online user.

Tetris 99 makes the online worth it desu. I’ve spent more quality time on that than half the titles I bought for the switch.

With PSNow, Xbox Game Pass and Stadia Nintendo will be forced to deliver a decent on-demand service with all its history up to the Wii. I can't wait.

>free games + Homebrew + emulation
vs
>super autism bros online and a few nes games

Your choice.

Attached: 1547888365619.jpg (1440x1448, 222K)

There are licensing issues. The industry as a whole never expected that people would want to ever play old game so all the contracts to engine providers, VAs and others were for the short term

>the internet browser that's in the fucking system alreayd
the fuck u on aboot nigga

But see, I have fucking people to play it with, so its a harder choice.

I can emulate on a billion other systems. I will admit for portability the switch probably does it best but I'll wait until some years down the line like I did before hacking my 3ds.

Gamecube's not gonna happen, digital triggers mean games like Mario Sunshine and stuff are gonna require extra work to port over and Nintendo can't be fucked with that

The rest of them no excuse tho desu

There was a time I cared about the Netflix app on the Switch. I would have been an argument against pirating the console, but since there was no Netflix app or internet browser or WHATEVER useful feature it was a no-brainer to pirate the shit out of it

If you wanna login with your Nintendo account but select something along the lines of "I forgot my password", it boots up a web browser that sends you to the correct website.

That's only one way to get in there. If you google it, people give you multiple ways to open up a browser

ahah I don't have any friends myself so I can do whatever I want lmao loser, are you jealous yet?

Maybe they want to make new games.

I want this image to be real so bad

A little bit yeah. :(

Nintendo is paranoid that people would hack it quickly with a web browser exploit

Not like it matters because Nintendo is so stupid that Switch got hacked just a few months after its release

>But see, I have fucking people to play it with, so its a harder choice.

Really? Because you can't even voice chat with your friends unless you use that shitty cellphone app

Who cares, you can do it on PC.

Attached: TPB_lives_forever.png (566x469, 100K)

But we're just on our small discord.

And what games do you play online with your Switch?

I literally only pay $20 for Smash and Splatoon.

I pay $4 since its a family plan, but only just Smash and Monster Hunter.

>Netflix and Web shit

I just cant get angry about this. How is it most people don't already have box/PC that does this already, not even mentioning the fact that phones exist and are infinitely more convenient.

I just wanna watch Netflix in bed. Phones are slightly too small and it saves me from buying an ipad.

>Hurr, having more options/apps on Switch is a bad thing

Just plain convenience idiot, fucking 3DS has Youtube/Netflix/webbrowser, fucking peepoo had Youtube/CR/Netflix and even folders

I went for the ultimate lazy route and got an Oculus Go and stream from a plex server.

Attached: 26b9d5b779c389c731d0e9806f375d8742b9bb80bcf2033d462ab6a93a2dadf3.png (300x290, 77K)

That's even more expansive than an Ipad

Get a Nexus 7 (2013) on ebay then for $75 or less. I still use mine all the time.

Attached: 1552076136219.jpg (648x792, 77K)

emulation for N64 is still kinda terrible user

That's honestly not a bad idea, but still I'm bothered that I could have everything I need for free if Nintendo just flicks a switch

It's too much work for them. I mean, they'd have to go on the internet and find all those ROMs, which is difficult because their legal department keeps taking down the ROM sites.

Smash onlines shit anyway. The switch not including a lan cable via its dock ruined it. Random retards online wont pay 5 bucks for the adapter.

Just get mugen64 instead of project64.

But I only play with people I know, never been crazy about playing with randoms.

Yes you can