SEKIRO = SUCCESS

Ok so now that Yea Forums got casual filtered and Sekiro is a huge success what will be their next game?

Attached: eea.png (1270x521, 80K)

King's Field V

>steam

they would have sold a lot more if it was on epic

Something easier and on Bloodborne's level in terms of difficulty.

The game sold a lot of copies, but half of its buyers have already dropped it for being too difficult. Its reception is mixed and I don't expect it to have legs or any kind of long-term staying power.

>Its reception is mixed
Fucking lol you need to get out of Yea Forums more.

>Its reception is mixed
Delusional. Yea Forums's bitching != the games actual reception. Its being praised to death everywhere else.

>>steam
>they would have sold a lot more if it was on epic

And would have made 25% more profit.

I did and people are already dying for a DLC, streamers are enjoying it but the casuals are review bombing it.

How will CUHRAZYfags ever recover after being completely stomped by a brand new IP?

Attached: 1535770119467.jpg (540x300, 34K)

Bloodborne is a joke compared
to sekiro, the are a bumch of bosses on sekiro harder than kos.

I don't disagree with the fact that it probably won't have legs due to the fact that it is TOO niche, in fact I find its success very weird despite it being my second favorite From game. But overall the response has been overwhelmingly positive.
Don't start this shit DMC is great and DmC is on the same level as a War Crime.

Tfw I beat kos in 2 hours but the first boss Lady Butterfly took me about 4 hours to get her down...

It won't have staying power due to a complete lack of multiplayer, customization and weapon+combat variety.

Its lore and story isn't all that interesting either.

Hopefully another departure from the Souls formula while keeping the intricate level design and Miyazaki's eye for artistry. Seems like From thinks that fromula is played out and I would agree since this game is refreshing. Also it's been fucking hilarious seeing paste eating DS2fags bitch about muh build variety and muh fashion souls when the game was never about either.

Based

A new Armored Core game that Yea Forums will insist on comparing to Souls.

Almost makes me wonder if From's next big step are traditional single-player RPGs with actual main characters, interactive NPCs, towns and side quests and the like.

Nah, DS2 chad know that gameplay>graphic. The one complaining are the DeS1 boomer (bosses are actually boss), the DS1 bandwagoners (can't summon and parry are actualy challenging) and the DS3 virgins (can't roll spam their way to victory).

>SEKIRO = SUCCESS
maybe, but I'm fed up with FromSoft's shit now. Dark Souls 3 was a disappoint and now Sekiro is a major disappoint. They can't make games anymore. I'm not buying another FromSoft game.

Same but now I know how to beat her fast. Slash, dodge right, slash and dodge right. Repeat the whole fight.

I think it's also going to have one of their worst 2nd week in sales decline along with no legs in sales

it's because people see "dark souls like" and clap at their screen

git gud

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Watch speedrunners run this game for years

Demon's Souls remastered
or third remaster of dark souls

WHAT THE FUCK NO
THEY TOLD ME NO ONE WOULD BUY A GAME WITHOUT DENUVO FUCKING DELETE THIS

>steam's only worthwhile game this year
>b-biggest steam launch!
pathetic