So mike what is your opinion on Sekiro shadows die twice

Attached: A5A19A1A-7687-4D92-A5C8-8FE9199234C2.jpg (779x435, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iN6Rlh4KonQ?t=325
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=c0jicajvyww
youtube.com/watch?v=NyVuaQNHor4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it needs to die a third time

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

*Regurgitates basic film school textbook critiques as if they have their own*

God, I want to fuck Jay in his boipussy

>"It's too hard i hate it!"
>"It's actually pretty fun when you git gud"
>"Well i don't HATE it"

Dumb meme, Jay has never done this

Attached: k9a8734yji421.jpg (1200x780, 116K)

>"This game reminded me of that one Star trek episode...."

wow are you implying that film students apply what they learned in school? unheard of.

Mike was fucking cute as fuck back in 2003 what happened

The same thing that happens to all of us.

Life.

Alcoholism.

>Went to school to quote common sense and apply it to everything
Worth the debt.

Wog genes

befriending Rich

STAR WARS MAN BAD

Attached: it broke new gorund.jpg (480x360, 11K)

AT-ST AT-ST

He has given up.

STAR TREK MAN GOOD

Attached: 1472746328835.png (414x375, 218K)

If they talked about video games, Mike would be a gameplay guy while Jay would be all about the story and art. Undeniable facts.

What went wrong?

Attached: GTWnAiFg.jpg (728x728, 69K)

Mike smiling

>common sense
If it's common sense, why are all popular movies shit?

Jurassic world

He said something similar with Jurassic World

What happened? I don't follow their personal lives.

people funding these films don’t understand anything about films

Well Jay..... I LOVED IT

they make more money than you do so yeah it probably was worth the debt.

Yes, these 2 statements are correct

Most popular things in general are shit, they're made with by-the-numbers formulas to appeal to the biggest cross section of the potential audience as possible.

Time is a thief. Drinking also. If he worked out and lost weight, he would look good for his age.

Milwaukee

He saw the depth of the world and knew there was no way out.

>Making money
>Not having it given to you for doing nothing

Attached: 1529718637533.png (923x713, 16K)

Ever live in Wisconsin?
Nothing to do but drink.

2003 Jay looked cute
in a very nerdy way but still

why do they always use Rich Evans' full name?

Young mike looks a little like this guy. Just a little though.

Attached: 1534032238435.png (640x715, 571K)

Mike is the Sheldon Cooper of the RLM crew.

Attached: 1551185765339.webm (1280x720, 495K)

Just check and yeah Jay said it sucked, but he didn't say he hated it.
youtu.be/iN6Rlh4KonQ?t=325
But he does backtrack a bit right after.

He got woke

Attached: 3dPyfOC.gif (284x288, 2.29M)

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is the most disappointing thing since my son.

Attached: Plinkett Jr.jpg (625x625, 219K)

I hated that unfunny cunt

>tfw the reason Jack hasn't been in any of the last few videos is because he's started HRT and still hasn't forgiven Mike for his transphobic rants

Attached: 1489857495511.jpg (300x300, 60K)

They're not still dating are they?

Jack is in the latest BotW.

Attached: edk1zm21lhfz.jpg (408x385, 34K)

I've always thought he was fine but then someone posted that one video of him arguing with Rich that everyone online should have a nametag that traces back to you IRL so you can get punished for saying bad things

Literally one of the stupidest fucking things ever and he jsut didn't understand why it was a horrible idea
based Rich taking the trash out

Which one, the one where Worf has to choose between commiting sudoku or getting a plastic spine

I guess he kind of died twice in that episode, in a cultural way, at least.

I don't know, Jay would recognize that gameplay is usually the main focus of most games and good gameplay is paramount, but he'd give a pass for games with lackluster gameplay if the story and art managed to hold the whole thing togethet

Like Okami.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=c0jicajvyww

I thought she stopped coming on because guys wanted to say lewd things in the comments.

Jay's pretty smart. He'd care about the game as a whole.

Yeah, that's why she stopped, she's still behind the scenes tho, as far as i know.
Horny autists were saying lewd things in the commentsm, and she knew about them, she used to be barefoot in best of the worst until some footfags started talking about her feet in the comments, at first she seemed uncomfortable showing her feet, hiding them behind pillows and shit, until she started wearing shoes again.

Its a shame tho, i find her pretty cute, if i was 10 years older she would be gf material.

That mustache dude in the latest ep really sucks as a guest

Mike is one lucky guy shes cute and shares his love of mocking the elderly and loves fart jokes.

Why haven't two developers or gamedev students done the equivalent of RLM for games?

I still don’t find the appeal of RLM.

A film can suck/be bad and you can still like it.

Its not for everyone, you have to be really into movies to enjoy their content.
Like i love watching these shitty movies they watch on best of the worst so i always enjoy those videos.

Listening to people with above average knowledge on a subject speaking plainly.

>you have to be really into movies
no, I like listening to their opinions. Jack and Josh are the fucking worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=NyVuaQNHor4

Attached: 121124124.png (365x365, 238K)

Because most people have shit taste

I CLAPPED
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW FROM SOFTWARE MADE THIS

>RLM secondaries hate jack and josh

every time

Star Wars prequels

"Where are all the big black dicks?" Mike

Living in the northern midwest sucks the soul out of your body and replaces it with alcohol and meat

Tim is fine, I think he was just being reserved after Rich's sperg out in the last episode he was in

Kys.

Attached: 1487614250066.jpg (512x384, 31K)

He was obviously nervous at first, but loosened up as time went on. I thought he was fine.

Eh, I can see him growing on me, I like his accent.

If I learned to appreciate Jack for what he brings to the table, I can appreciate Tim.

Really what they should have done is cute Jacuck from the episode and put Mike instead while keeping Tim.

DID YOU SEE HOW THEY MADE BLOODBORNE

I CLAPPED BECAUSE IT WAS DIFFERENT

IT BROKE NEW GROUND!

he was better in his first appearance

I CLAPPED
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW MOONLIGHT GREATSWORD
IT'S A THING I KNOW

It wasn't worth the bandwidth

Attached: Capture.jpg (1261x32, 9K)

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW PATCHES

Based

Qapla', brother.

Jack is a great straight man to Mike, Rich, and Jay, him getting shocked to Mike, Rich, or Jay saying something fucked up is a reliable joke. Josh is pretty boring, but he becomes fun when Mike or Rich clown too much instead of keeping to the discussion.

I can't believe they're replacing Jack with Tim.

>secondary
I can't help it that they have shit personalities.

>Yea Forumsfags on Yea Forums

Attached: mike.png (206x180, 65K)

I think I've watched almost every episode of half in the bag and I still don't know their names.

What is the RLM of videogames?

>rlm
>Yea Forums
theyre almost at a million subscribers this isn't some niche thing only Yea Forums is familiar with

Matthewmatosis if he split himself in two.

previously recorded

He updoads twice a year.

They are kill.

I wasn't considering upload rate, just people who are actually funny and interesting to listen to whether they're making worthwhile points or not.

yeah but they're not funny and neither of them even know that much about video games

Genichiro took me 3 hours but I killed pic related third try. You just have to be patient on his second phase and bait him.

Attached: 00EBD657-D10E-4EE3-90A4-B619F64135B2.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Rich had some good knowledge of SOME games, but their general vidya knowledge is awful

Jack is also a faggot who supports everyone on the internet being tied to their real identity for everything they do

Can't compare a dead channel to one that uploads regularly.

Is anyone else blown away by the quality of these guys videos? Multiple sets, great camera work, occasional skits. When you compare to channels with like, 5 times as many subs they dont even compare. I dont always agree with there opinions but the quality and heart these guys put in the video is second to none on youtube.

Well, they make crappy movies, but they make technically competent crappy movies. Also, I think they record from a studio they have there, so it fits.

And Mike had finally gone bald and got a mustache.
Shit was weird.

how the fuck do you deal with the 2nd fight with 2 monkeys though?

>after Rich's sperg out in the last episode he was in

Can you elaborate?

I FUCKING LOVE
DAAARK
SOULS!!!

Never mind. I just found out that there’s a version with two apes. I understand what everyone’s talking about now

Attached: 1D677D2B-DD0F-483A-A5A6-9AFF0273043B.jpg (494x391, 75K)

A videogame review show like Half in the Bag wouldn't work because gamers are unbearable fucking children who insist there are RIGHT and WRONG opinions about videogames.

The reason a movie review show works is because people fully understand and accept that everyone likes and dislikes different movies. But they're usually mature enough to be able to hear why other people felt differently about them.

People don't invest so strongly with movies, but people who play videogames are often fucking losers with nothing else in their lives. If you saw a movie and you thought it was shit, but heard a review saying it was good, you'd think "I disagree!" but you wouldn't lose your mind about it.
Meanwhile gamers will not only get triggered as fuck about the WRONG opinion being uttered by a critic, but they will autistically chimp out and declare that the ENTIRE INDUSTRY is DOOMED as a result of this WRONG OPINION.

All respected or popular film reviewers will have a long list of reviews that anyone will look at and see things they don't agree with now and then. Mike loved Jurassic World. I thought Jurassic World was SHIT but I don't declare his show and his opinion utterly worthless and get assblasted about it. Meanwhile any game critics who are loved are only in that position because they tell everyone exactly what they want to hear. Gamers will get SO FUCKING MAD if you piss them off so everyone walks this safe path where everyone thinks all the same games are 10/10 and all shit games are 0/10 and very few EVER stray from the consensus and those that do usually regret it because one word out of line and literally thousands of people will drop you for daring to challenge their pre-conceived ideas of what's good and bad.

Did you see the video online with the guy humping a siegmeyer toy while wearing an ornstein mask?

Really embarrasing.

Post link

Anyways! How about that new "Sekiro" game?!

How's the hormone treatment going, xir? Do you still need to shave everyday?
Remember: in case of emergency, dial 8

I can't believe Mike quit RLM after everyone disagreed with his contrarian choice in the earlier best of the worst.

I can’t beat the spear and castle katana minibosses, please help!!!!!

Attached: F4F4BA74-FCA9-43CB-A1CB-735E512F204E.png (917x589, 698K)

Learn to deflect. This whole game is all about deflecting. As long as you can deflect, it's piss easy.

What's the video game equivalent of action usa?

Total Overdose.

Literally Broforce.
All flash and bang but no substance.

Star Trek hasn't been good since DS9. Star Wars hasn't been good since Empire Strikes Back.

Both franchises are dog shit.

>Mike hates Star Wars fans because they're insufferable
>He lives in a dream world where the Star Trek fanbase of the 90's still exists.
>In reality the fanbase now consists entirely of people who love Discovery.

Attached: 1552181813461.png (947x644, 651K)

thank you for confirming the OBSESSED meme was projection all along, user

donkey kong cameo?
why is tie on his face?

So thats why Mike Matei never approached them to do a cinemassacre/RLM crossover.

Is there anyone under the age of 21 who still watches these retards?

I never played the game, but I'm assuming it's either a scar or blood.

josh's problem is that he's bottom of the totem pole and never learned how to be assertive at all, when he loses his shit he's funny. Like when he called Mike out for not liking rem lazar

What mini-boss? The guys with spears are easy. When they go for a stab use a mikiri counter and deflect their next attack and they fall on their ass for a few seconds and their posture gets wrecked

I can’t believe he doesn’t realize what a contrarian shit he is especially after voting for that 3 hour geriatric festival or whatever that was.

Nah, Mike and Rich are painfully aware of that. That's why the disowned discovery and gave up on keeping talking about it, for now.

Shame really.

Just beat the last boss... What an incredible game. They finally made a final area and boss that didn't suck dick. Also, reflecting lightning is incredibly satisfying.

I can’t believe he just fucking killed that nobody.

IT SUBVERTED MY EXPECTATIONS when they decided to take fucking Dark Souls 2 as inspiration of all things

Her facebook still says she's in a relationship with Mike

Young Mike is so quintessentially late gen X. His look, attitude, the way he talks etc. I remember as a kid I thought all the gen X teenagers who were older than me were cool. Now I realize what a bunch of cynical assholes they were.

Attached: 1325750769586.png (346x329, 255K)

Their society made them cynical, much like the post-zoomers most likely will also be.

His pick of Vampire Assassin was far worse. Although that could be a very subtle joke at Jay, because it happened on right the next BotW after Jay annoyed everyone with his love for Feeders.